Women's Worth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not now? The night's still young."

"Why not, indeed? Let's go. It's good to have someone to talk to, Val, thanks for helping out." Belinda smiled.

"You're most welcome Linda. I think I'll be thanking you at the end of this."

On her feet Val clenched her fists at her sides, her feet still and shaking her hips in a slow dance, closing her eyes and licking her lips as she pantomimed moans of pleasure between grins, inducing a small giggling fit in Belinda. Keeping her stuff the moon elf then led Val out the lab through the carpeted corridors to her quarters.

* * *

One of the city's wealthiest and well-guarded neighborhoods, located in the Temple District, Gowntown, taking its name from the vestments of priests who dwell in apartments here, is dutifully well guarded round the clock by the Watch. The streets look cleaner, roadside hawkers are out of sight, and few bear arms in public around here. A safe, stable sort of place, it was an ideal location for Kat and Val's safe house, a place to rest and relax in between jobs and adventures, as well as to stash away the fruits of their labor.

They shared the apartment house with a priest of Sune, goddess of beauty, who was more than happy to assist the attractive duo, who otherwise would be hard pressed to find housing in an area designated for clergy. The women had bought the rights to both the second floor and basement to do away with the hassle of rent.

The priest to Sune had never understood why the girls bought the basement. Going down a hatch, locking it securely behind her, Kat had gotten into a tiny room that was dank, damp and dirty, but still saw perfectly well with Val's night vision still in effect. The basement was the opening to their treasure stash, which resided in a secret chamber behind a wall that was just another reminder of Sarbreen. Kat had conveniently found it with her keen senses when they were simply seeking a place to sleep at night.

Pressing on a slightly protruding brick on a wall, the adjacent wall grumbled and grated open accordingly, to reveal a lightless plain-walled room decked with small bags of gold, which were partly their earnings and what ancient dwarves left behind, as well as the odd artifact, magical items that neither found useful enough to carry around or useless enough to sell off.

"Never know when they'd be useful someday," Val had said. Killing rampaging monsters, stealing into guarded houses and fortresses, traveling to uncivilized lands, exploring deep, dangerous places at the risk of life and limb was the adventurer's way. It wasn't easy to train and start out as an untried, unheralded nobody, but for those who did it well, the rewards and the excitement made for a fulfilling occupation. Dumping the bags of gold with its fellows Kat stepped back into the basement, closing the room the same way she opened it.

A quick bath upstairs later, Kat was nude in bed, hugging a bolster. The open window afforded the blonde girl the welcome cool of the night breeze and a majestic view of the spires and domes of the towering temples of the city she lived in, the city of adventures where she'd done well for herself and Val.

That Valeria was a great girl, a bit showy and frivolous, and a whole lot horny (Kat grinned to herself at that), but seriously pretty, nice, warm and kind at heart. Best of all, she shared her own zest for the adventuress' life. She was someone to count on or talk to at any time, always easy with a hug and an impish smile, and come to think of it Kat felt incredibly lucky to have gotten to know her.

Hugging the fluffy bolster close, Kat thought back to when they'd met, at the Cormyrean city of Marsember. A perpetually moist and humid misty port city, long a substantial fishing and smuggling center, "misty Marsember" has a seedy, sinister reputation, justified by the rogues' gallery of criminals and corrupt officials. At the time, Kat was a thief who'd tried to make off with a caravan's valuables – a caravan which included Val in its guard.

Val's spells stopped Kat in her tracks. Apprehended and brought to the caravan master's headquarters, she had to choose between jail time or joining the caravan guard and working for free for 6 months, with Val as her supervisor.

Jail just seemed too much for Kat's young free spirit so she joined as a guard. It helped that both Val and Kat were Cormyrean born in outlying villages, so they could understand each other and the land perfectly well. As time passed they got to know each other better and shared their stories. Val's parents had worked to send her to a famed college of magic further north, while Kat's parents were partners in crime who trained their child to follow in their footsteps. Val's pursuit of adventure led her to join the caravan guard; Kat's led her to crime in Marsember.

When the 6 months ended Kat suggested they find other outlets for adventure. Hooking up with various adventuring parties they honed their own abilities, traveling far and wide and amassing a little wealth in rewards for jobs taken and looted treasure, all the while with the other to talk to and count on.

Venturing into Raven's Bluff was a logical step, the city being a haven for adventurers, with a particularly high proportion of its population pursuing that occupation. Since then their partnership had only reaped greater rewards, Kat's stealth and martial skills matching Val's magic to form a dangerous duo.

Even back then when she was a captured criminal forced to work for the caravan, despite her own surliness Val had been nothing but nice. Thinking of more recent developments, the kiss in the storeroom, Kat found herself flushing with emotion. Hugging the bolster tight and recounting the intimacy in her mind Kat felt warm, fuzzy, scared and excited all at once. It had been that good. Val was her best friend, and she'd given Kat her best kiss... ever. Sure, she'd fooled around and had sex with men that had been her fellows for a time, but kissing Val felt so naughty and nice all at once.

Alone in the dark quiet bedchamber Kat slowly started rubbing herself on the soft bolster, her hips shifting subtly as her thighs squeezed tight. She thought of all the times Val had given her a 'huggy wuggy', during the quiet nights around the caravan campfire, after every task completed, many for no reason at all – for once Kat realized how ... hot it was to hug that pretty little redhead who she liked so much so close.

Grinding herself on her fluffy bolster Kat's sensitivities climbed arduously but certainly to ever-higher levels of excitement. Just as she teetered on the edge Kat thought of the tingle when Val's tongue met hers and came hard with her toned thighs gripping the bolster. Drowsy at last, Kat slept hugging the bolster close, dreaming of strange and wonderful deeds.

* * *

"I think it should work now." Val dusted her hands.

"Aye let me check." Belinda replied.

The two girls stood in Belinda's quarters, a room that acted as her office and bedchamber, with a bed and a study desk. Shelves of tomes and scrolls, the eternal companions of a studying mage lined the walls. The chair in question appeared to be a simple sofa armchair with an extendable leg rest, although there were slots in the black leather lining to accommodate Belinda's adjustments. Nearby, a pair of dildos attached to the pistons of an oddly shaped box atop a trolley promised double trouble. The lady Moonglow held a mahogany control box which four sleek silver wands were affixed to vertically, with each wand adorned with the ridges for finger grips.

"I'll show you how this works. Each wand controls an aspect of the thing. They're all retractable, and the extent to which you pull them out of the box represents the intensity of that aspect. The first wand here," Linda pointed to the first on the left, "controls the level of bondage. Well for this one it's pretty simple; the first notch just buckles up the legs so the hands are free if I want to control it myself. The second notch binds my arms up as well. So if you don't pull it out, it stays as it is but if you do..." Linda tugged the wand up from the box, and it clicked after rising an inch. Correspondingly padded cuffs slid out from slots to close around what would be a user's ankles, and knees. Pulling the wand up another inch or notch similar cuffs closed around where a girl's wrists and elbows would be.

"The second wand's still pretty innocent, it's for back rubs. If I pull it up one notch, the ball bearings in the chair will start messaging your back. Most of that's from the original chair." Linda pulled the wand up a notch, and Val noted the subtle rippling under the leather. "With the next two notches the intensity rises, but the interesting part is that you can rotate the wand around it s base, to control how the massagers move. Like this." Without pulling the wand up further Linda could move the shaft in its base like one might move a mortar in a pestle.

"The third wand's a bit more naughty. It's for playing with the left breast. The first notch is for feathers; the second notch calls out a velvet-gloved hand, and, wait, before I go on. By changing how hard you grip the wand you can adjust the 'intensity within an intensity'. Like, in the context of the feather, it doesn't mean too much, but for the gloved hand it does. If you hold the wand lightly, the hand is just stroking lightly, but as you grip the wand harder and harder the hand will squeeze onto the breast harder as well. Got that so far?"

"Aye, go on."

"Oh, and for this wand, the third notch an oiled hand to grease things up. The fourth one... the fourth one calls out a pair of silky fingers, the fifth one calls out a nipple clamp with electric current and the last sixth one issues the gloved hand, clamp and feather all at once."

"You've really put a lot of effort into this thing." Val arched an eyebrow. "A nipple clamp with electric current. That sounds pretty kinky." Linda just grinned in reply.

"The fourth wand's the same as the third only for the right breast. The fifth one's for tummy rubs."

"Tummy rubs?"

"Well at the low intensity it's just that, a little tummy rub, but as you raise it up one notch – which as high as this one goes, it presses down a little around your womb. It makes any shafting sweeter."

"Can we try this thing out soon?"

"Just let me finish first! Now the sixth wand is for leg rubs. The first notch is for similar velvet-gloved hands, the second for oiled hands. The seventh wand is for spreading the knees – which of course only works if they're already bound. The eighth one works the pussy; it can call out first a feather, then a finger, and then a lubed gloved palm, then finally a clit kisser. The ninth one is for the pussy's dildo, the tenth one for the ass dildo, and the eleventh one lies the girl in the chair on her back and lifts her knees, so she can get the dildo treatment. There. You got it all?"

"Aye. Let's do this then!" Val smiled. "Hand me that box."

"Huh?"

"I thought I was going to help you with the controls. So you could just lay back and enjoy. Wasn't that what you wanted? Why'd you tell me about the controls then?"

"I told you so you could use it when you were free too and could come by here. Thanks for helping me put it all together but maybe you could come back another time?"

"Well... I just want to help you all the way. Since most girls can't think straight when things really get hot, and later on you might just lose it with the controls. What if you drop the thing when your hands get too jittery? Someone would have to come help you then everybody would know of this."

"Hmm. I see no harm. I suppose you're right. Here, follow my instructions." Lady Belinda Moonglow undressed quickly, her pink bra and panties in a pile over her turquoise robes. She was a milky white all over, with a little baby fat at her tummy. She'd always been a voluptuous girl but now that she was nude her breasts looked distinctively heavy, sagging a little under their own weight, with the small pointy nipples and aureoles forming a merged indistinct perky pink patch on each breast.

"Alright, pull the first wand up a notch to bind my legs. I can kick around quite a bit. But I want my hands free to play around."

"Aye, aye ma'am." Val grinned, with a mischievous gleam in her eye. The cuffs wrapped tightly around Linda's ankles and knees, and the moon elf wriggled her toes, her legs shaking a little, satisfied and smiling.

"I'd like a tummy rub now."

"Sure, as soon as I get you prepared." Tugging the first wand up another notch, cuffs snapped shut around Linda's wrists and elbows too. She widened her eyes at Val questioningly.

"Val, I think you got the controls wrong, you're supposed to tug on the fifth wand."

"Linda, don't worry, it's for your own good. Your hands could get in the way of the extensions. Besides all the stuff you installed is pretty good already. I can still hear you fine, so don't worry! Everything's under control. You're going to have a lot of fun. All right?" Val smiled broadly.

"All right." Linda smiled slightly in reply, visibly uneasy.

Val dropped the box with a slip of her hand, bending to pick the box, along with Linda's panties up with her back to the bound elf girl. Balling the fabric up she walked over to Linda.

"So what did you want first again?"

"I wanted a –"

The next word never came as Val stuffed Linda's own panties firmly into the girl's mouth. The elf girl's already pale face blanched with fright as her eyes widened, her screams muffled with the gag, her struggling futile. Val stroked Linda's hair and cheek.

"Don't be afraid silly. I did this for your good too. You wouldn't want people to hear your groans would you? Would you?" Val repeated, stroking Linda's cheek with a smile. The elf girl quieted eventually, resigned to bondage, shaking her head.

"You're a great wiz and a good friend. I won't do anything bad to you. Just lots of good stuff. You'll enjoy this better without knowing what's coming. I'm just going to make you feel very, very good, all right? Are you ready for a good time?" Val smiled, and Linda nodded weakly. Val picked Linda's bra up, tying it round her head as a blindfold. The moon elf's milk white face reddened brightly in shame.

"Here's your tummy rub." Blinded, Linda barely heard the click of a wand being pulled up a notch and felt warm hands hold her slightly chubby tummy, stroking in languid circles. Hmm! They felt good, very realistic, but strikingly warm. Val's modifications must have added that. As the tummy rub went on she heard another soft click and the massagers activated, easing all the stress and tension from her back. Linda closed her eyes, relaxing.

Then the tummy rub stopped, and those soft warm hands landed on her knees, stroking the length of her legs. As they moved over her thighs they'd squeeze her at random for wicked little tingles. They even slipped under to rub the undersides of her thighs, teasing the more sensitive smoothness there. Then Linda felt her thighs parted wide open, her nether lips feeling cool in open air, and when the hands, so warm and real, slid lightly down her inner thigh, the fingertips dancing at the edge of her crotch, Linda bucked her hips instinctively, bracing for the shafts.

But the hands slid back up along her inner thighs to her knees and away, and she frowned, frustrated. A feather started running along the side of her right breast, before swirling in circles around the nipple for little tingles. When it brushed right over the pink patch Linda felt that stab of sensation, arching her back and pushing her breasts forward.

The feather left as quickly as it came, and Linda screamed, her cry muffled by her own panties. The feather appeared again, this time on her other breast, repeating the achingly teasing routine of brushing slowly around her nipple, with a quick flick across her pink before switching to the other side.

A warm breath washed over her right nipple and Linda tensed, her head arched back, rolling around. Val was breathing onto her nipple! Damn that wicked girl Even as she cursed Val she realized the other girl was that close, watching every inch of her naked self up close and personal, feeling a swath of shame wipe her cheeks red.

The gloved hand's finger touched each of her nipples then letting go almost at once, a few times with the lightest touch, but it left her senses reeling. Then the hands, far softer and warmer than she'd expected, again, stroked up from her tummy to cup the sensitive undersides of her breasts.

The tummy rub hands weren't calibrated to reach that far up. Fuck! Linda realized that Val was using her own hands to stroke her! By now helpless, aroused and wet she could only make muffled moans, a slave to Pleasure herself. Both of Val's soft hands cupped her left breast, the redhead relishing every moment of squeezing the elf brunette's softness, breathing hard onto her perky nipple.

"How is this? I hope you like it." Val asked with a voice suddenly low and husky and Linda shivered with sensation at the sound, nodding wanly. Val now scratched all over the pink patch of the left nipple with a lone fingernail, and then rubbed over it with a swirling thumb, and then pinched (ooh) the pink flesh, tugging at it just a little. Val began twisting the nub around in her soft tender fingers and by then Linda was already halfway to heaven.

Both her hands cupped the soft large breast again, kneading firmly as she flicked the tip of her tongue over the nub; Linda's chin jerking up at the touch- she's actually licking me. Val was licking in earnest now, her tongue pressed well onto the nipple, her lips closed around the aureoles.

Val tore Linda's blindfold away and met her gaze with warm eyes as her hands shifted to cup the long neglected right breast, smiling as she breathed and squeezed, the elf girl blushing and looking away before closing her eyes tightly shut. Val repeated her entire routine to Linda's muffled moaning delight, then stood back to admire her handiwork: a bound, moaning elf girl with her panties stuffed into her own mouth, her hands clenched into tight fists and her eyes shut tight, her face, neck and chest all blushing red in the flush of sensation.

Linda felt the chair's mechanical oiled hands kneading her breasts now, the cooler metal and lube sparking her nerve endings. At the same time a feather was running over her pussy, teasing the clit from its hood, before a finger swirled around the clit without actually touching the swollen nub, teasing her. Val saw Linda's legs shake and redden, the entire length of her thighs an angry red now, she placed her middle and index finger together on the clit, rubbing the sensitive rosebud between the fingers.

Linda felt the machine shift so she lay horizontally, her feet hoisted up in the air, her thighs parted so that she was wide open. She was finally getting fucked and Val would get a front row seat, she thought with a rush. Then the tips of dildos ran up and down over her intimates before plunging in.

Manipulating the controls Val could make the dildos curl so they stroked one side of Linda's walls harder, and she made them both curl up, like a finger in a come-hither motion and watched as Linda bucked and shook violently in her seat. The dildo must have hit that 'magic spot' she'd heard about.

Keeping the dildos' thrusts slow and steady Val first activated the clit kisser, a focused suction piece, sucking on her swollen rosebud. Twiddling with the controls further, nipple clamps with current closed in on the elf girl's rock hard nipples. Linda was screaming at the top of her lungs, veins showing on her deeply red neck, the electric current from the clamps stinging and stimulating her nipples unlike any touch, and tears streamed down her cheeks at the sheer pleasure.