Wonderful New Pleasure

Story Info
He told me to wait for him on the kitchen table.
1.9k words
4.2
30.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me to wait for him on the kitchen table and he would be there at eight. I asked if he had any preference in clothing and he said to use my judgment this time. I selected a short black skirt with an old button up shirt with a pair of white lace thongs and no bra. I put on the black 3 inch spiked heels I bought just for his pleasure. He called when he was ten minutes away and told me to make sure the camera and toys, including the new anal toy he bought me, were easily accessible. I quickly retrieved the requested items and laid them on the counter closest to the table. I unlocked the door and sat patiently on the table for his arrival.

I heard him pull into the driveway and my pussy flittered with anticipation of his touch. I quickly adjusted my clothing to perfection, crossed my legs, checked my hair with my hands, and tried to sit as sexy as I thought I could. The door soon opened and as he shut and locked it behind him my breath faltered leaving me almost breathless as I saw his look of approval of my clothing choice. He walked straight to me and kissed me deeply. I have missed his touch. It has been almost three months since we have been able to find time for each other.

He broke our kiss and said "Good Morning."

"Good Morning Sir", I responded.

He looked at the counter behind him and said "good" when he saw the items. He turned back to me and pulled me to my feet as he kissed me once more. His tongue felt and tasted so natural in my mouth. I wish so much time hadn't passed since the last time his tongue was entwined with mine. I put my hand on his waste to pull him closer and he quickly pushed it away. He turned me around, slid his hands down my arms and around to the front of my skirt. He pressed his hand against my pussy and I could feel the wetness push from my lips. He slid both hands up the front of my shirt and ripped it open exposing my hard breast. I could hear the buttons click and bounce off the various surfaces in the kitchen. As he squeezed my breast he roughly bit my neck and then he pushed me forward on the table. He moved from behind me to the other end of the table.

"Put your hands on the table as far as you can reach", he commanded. I immediately stretched as far as I could. He pulled a scarf from his back pocket and wrapped it around my wrists holding my hands together and then tied the other end to one of the table legs. I watched his precise movements with amazement and could feel a slight smile appear on my face. I tried my hardest to hide it but I believe he saw it as he tightened the final knot.

He moved back behind me and pulled my skirt up around my waste to reveal my bare ass to him. He slowly ran each hand down and back up each side of my ass. I could tell he was watching his hands as they caressed my ass taking in the sight of my ass being naturally spread from me being tied to the other end of the table. He slid each of my feet to the corners of my table to spread me as far apart as possible without losing foot. He knelt behind me and kissed each side of my ass as he spread it as far apart as it would go. He licked my pussy from underneath slowly from my clit to the tip of my puckered ass.

I knew what was coming next. We have talked about him fucking my ass and me losing my ass virginity to him. He slid two fingers between the lips of my pussy to thoroughly coat them with my juices that were beginning to run down the inside of my thighs. He slowly ran his finger across the entrance of my ass a couple times to lubricate appropriately for what is to come. It felt so good that the thought of any pain that I may feel was far away in my mind.

He reached behind him and grabbed the dildo he bought me for him to fuck my pussy with. He slid it between the lips of my pussy and pushed it deep inside me. As he worked it in and out of me I could feel his finger pressing against my ass. I felt his finger slowly slide inside my ass. I could not believe how good it felt. He slowly removed his finger and began to replaced it with the toy he bought me last week for my ass. It was much thinner than my pussy toy and I was anxious to see how it would feel in my ass. He squirted a little lubricant from the bottle I bought for this occasion and spread it around the entry of my ass with the toy. He continued to work the toy in my pussy in and out and as much as I wanted to focus on the feeling I was going to have in my ass I could now only focus on the climax I was getting closer to from him fucking my pussy.

I was getting close to cumming but did not want to yet. I was also trying to control my moans and breathing but was not doing a very good job. The multiple points of pleasure were taking over any control I thought I had over my body. He began to slide the skinny toy into my ass. I again was a little shocked at how amazing this felt. As he slid it completely inside me I could feel my legs begin to shake a little from the pleasure I was feeling. He pulled the toy from my pussy and massaged my clit as he worked my ass. I was going to cum and there was no controlling it.

I could barely ask, "May I cum please Sir?"

"Yes you may", he said. I was so thankful to hear those words. He moved the toy faster in and out of my ass as my body released the climax.

I relaxed onto the table as I tried to catch my breath. My hair was across my face and in my mouth. He asked me how I was doing. "Wonderful Sir", I whispered. "Would you like me to release your hands?" he asked. "Only if you want to Sir", I again whispered. "I will leave them then", he said with a little bit of a chuckle.

"Would you please move my hair from my face Sir?" I asked him.

He moved beside me and removed my hair and kissed me on my cheek. He returned behind me and massaged my now empty ass. His fingers felt so good massaging away any pain that was left behind.

I could hear him unbuckle his belt and then his pants. I heard them fall to the floor and could feel him move closer to me. This is why I liked the three inch heels; it put my pussy at the perfect height for him to fuck from behind in the standing, or bent over something, position. He slid his cock into my pussy and I could feel he was much harder than the last time he fucked me. I knew then I was pleasing him more than anyone else ever had this morning. I tried to push myself back into him but I had forgotten about my hands being tied and I had no room to move back.

He felt so good inside me. I could feel him grow harder with each thrust inside me. He began to massage my ass again and I felt the coldness of the lubricant again. I really hope he fucks my ass. I can only imagine how good it will feel. He removed his cock from my pussy and slid it up to my ass. He only pressed it against the entry. I again tried to push back to him only to feel the scarf tighten around my wrists. He placed one hand on my shoulder to hold me still as he slowly pushed his cock into my ass. It hurt for only a second. Once I could feel all of him inside me all pain was replaced with utter pleasure. It felt so wonderful, I felt wonder, he felt beyond wonderful. I was giving myself completely to him. At this moment... I was completely his and only his.

"Is this ok?" he asked me.

"Yes, oh yes", I quickly responded.

"Do you like me fucking your ass?" he asked as he began to slide his cock out and then back into my ass.

"Yes", I responded.

"Yes what?" he asked.

"Yes, I like you fucking my ass. Please fuck my ass Sir."

"You feel so good in my ass."

His thrust became faster yet he kept each one smooth. He spread my ass as he thrust in me and leaned forward. He wrapped his arms under me and held my shoulders tightly as he fucked my ass. The sensations were more extreme than I ever imagined they would be. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "Your ass feels so good." Each thrust caused more pleasure than the last. I wanted him to never stop fucking my ass.

I could feel myself growing closer to my next orgasm. I could not believe I was going to cum with him fucking my ass... no stimulation to my pussy, just my ass. This was unbelievably amazing.

"Are you going to cum for me again?" he asked

"Yes Sir."

"I want you to cum now", he said.

"Yes Sir, please cum with me?" I asked.

His grip on my shoulder grew tighter and I could hear his breaths getting shorter. I tried again to push back to him, to meet his thrust as he came in my ass. I raised my ass as much as I could from the table and I could feel his cock throb in my ass as he came. I could barely breathe at this point as my own orgasm quickly followed his. My body tensed, my legs trembled and I could feel the cum from my pussy running down the inside of my thighs. This was wonderful. I knew I wanted to feel this way again soon.

He pulled away from me and I felt empty, even a little disappointed. I wanted this feeling to last as long as possible. He walked around to my hands and released the scarf from the table. I relaxed onto the table now that my hands were freed. As I lay there the thought of all of the sensations and pleasures kept swirling in my head. These new, wonderful pleasures from him. I slowly pushed myself up from the table and my legs were still trembling and I had to sit down on the table. I was still trying to catch my breath when he kissed me again. All I could do was return his kiss, my arms did not want to work so I could wrap them around him and let him I know I did not want him to leave.

He pulled away from me and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up for work. I lay back on the table and tried to catch my breath before getting ready for work myself.

I can only hope that too much time does not pass before he can fuck my ass again.