Wonderful Summer

Story Info
A dad discovers how amazing his daughter and friend are.
3.1k words
4.34
119.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This summer was one of the most amazing ever. Summers in the Pacific Northwest are usually quite nice, but this was the most memorable. All in the same week, my wife Sara left for Washington D.C. for a business trip, and our son Jake started college at Texas A&M, but flew to meet my wife in D.C. and they took a road trip. Me and our daughter met up with them in Texas to get him settled in for school.

They had 6 weeks, so they wandered around the Midwest and South for some major sightseeing, but that's a different story. So that left me with our daughter Jessica and Cora, her best friend. Their both now 18, but still have a year left of school because of their birthdays. They've know each other since they were babies and have been best friends the whole time. Cora is like a daughter to us, and Jessica like a daughter to Cora's parents.

Me and Sara actually know Cora's parents quite well. We were all swingers back in the day as well as dabbling in nudism and had the same circle of friends. Once we decided to have children, we stopped swinging for fear of STD's and to have somewhat of a normal life for our children. But the four of us still hook up a couple times a year or so for old time's sake. Our children know we used to swing, but never showed a strong interest in knowing much about it. The girls do however go topless around the house from time to time, that's always a nice treat. My wife had done it all during the kids growing up so it never seemed out of place to them.

After Sara left for D.C. and Jake a few days after her, I worked a couple of days to finish up a project but decided I wanted some time off. I'm a freelance engineer so I'm not tied to one company. I thought I would take a couple of months and enjoy the summer with Jessica.

My first day off we went for a hike at our favorite place. It was just the two of us so Jessi wore some rather short tan shorts, she liked to show off and tease me when it's just the two of us. At one point we had stopped at a view point to rest and take in some water. Jessi had noticed me looking at her ass and legs "like what you see dad?" with a grin on her face. "Sorry, you remind of your mom", she just smiled.

Jessi was 5'7" and very slender with breasts at a nice B cup. The short shorts with a white tank top and hiking boots and long golden blonde hair made my mind wonder several times, I generally walked in back of her and she pretty much knew what I was doing. Driving home from the hike, Jessi and Cora were texting. Her parents were gone for a couple of weeks on separate business trips. Her younger brother was at a camp for a month and she hated being alone. I told Jessi to have Cora come over and stay with us while they were gone. She would be over about the time we got home so I had Jessica order some pizza so we could eat shortly after we got home.

When we got home Cora was waiting in the driveway looking as hot as ever. She too is 5'7" and very thin with about a small C cup. She was wearing a tight tank top and jean mini skirt. The girls hugged and exchanged hello's like they hadn't seen each other in years (it had only been a day or two). Jessica ran upstairs to shower and Cora right after her. I put a few things away and headed upstairs to shower too.

As I walked by Jessi's room, the door was about half way open and I innocently looked in not expecting to see Cora standing there half naked. Jessi's shower had stopped running so apparently Cora was getting ready to shower herself. Her back was to the door and it looked like she had just taken off her tank top. All she was wearing was black lacey panties, and what a nicely rounded perfect ass those panties were hugging. She had a nice decent tan and a killer body. Her black silky hair fell half way down her back. After I walked by I heard her move quickly, like I had startled her.

When I came downstairs after my shower the pizza had just arrived. I paid the kid and went to the kitchen. The sight of both of them just about gave me an instant hard on, I was just wearing cotton boxers and a t-shirt, so a hard on would have been pretty embarrassing. I just about dropped the pizzas too. Jessi had on a pink mini night shirt that didn't even go half way down her thigh, and Cora was wearing black boy shorts and a matching black short camisole top.

I tried hard not to stare but the girls noticed I was taking several glances at them, I could tell they liked it though. As I was grabbing some plates they were getting drinks. Jessi called to me that girly voice of hers when she wants something, "Daaadyyy". I replied "Yes sweetie", "could we possibly have a beer too?" I paused for a second, "sure, I don't see why not". I didn't really see the problem being they were at home.

We all went down to the den where we had a home theater. I let the girls choose a movie, they couldn't decide, so Alien was randomly picked. We were all sitting on the couch with our legs on the coffee table. I really wasn't following the movie at all, I was very distracted by two sets of long gorgeous tanned legs. I'm pretty sure Cora knew I was taking glances but I think Jessi knew too.

About 20 minutes into the movie Jessi saw my bottle was empty, "want another beer daddy"? "Sure" I said. She got up and my head didn't turn, but my eyes followed her walking in front of me. I think she saw and had a little strut and a tease to her walk. She came back with three opened beers. She set mine and Cora's down, took a drink and laid on her stomach in front of the coffee table to watch the movie. I just about got a boner right then. Her night shirt was so short I could just about see her ass cheeks.

She had her legs in the air from the knees and head propped up with her hands, what a little sex kitten she was, I wanted so bad to take her right then and there. Between watching her and the movie, I noticed she would slightly scoot back sometimes. What this did was make her night shirt ride up very high on her legs. It finally got to the point where I would tell she wasn't wearing a damn thing under her night shirt.

First I could see her gorgeous ass cheeks, then, there it was, her beautiful pussy mound, it looked like her pussy was completely shaved, but couldn't quite tell with her laying down. She finally stopped when her night shirt came to the bottom of her cheeks and spread her legs a little to reveal all of her womanhood. Of course I was getting a boner at this point, but I had a pillow over my crotch. Cora was slouched and leaning away from me, she threw her gorgeous legs over mine and propped herself up on her side with some pillows. She was always pretty touchy with me, but I of course didn't mind a beautiful girl doing that. I put my left hand on her thigh and right hand on her calf.

Every once in a while I would adjust my hands or scratch my head or take a drink and each time I put my left hand back I would put if further up her thigh. I was finally to the bottom of her shorts and she rolled a little over on her back while still watching the movie, but my hand stayed in the same place. It ended up right in her crotch with my pinky at the bottom of her shorts. I just about blew a load right then.

Without even looking at me she put her hand on mine and left it for a few minutes. She moved my hand a little towards her shorts which were loose fitting and took her hand off after my fingers slipped under her shorts. I continued on in disbelief that she was letting me rub her pussy. She spread her legs as I made contact with her mound.

I explored a bit and holy shit! I discovered she had a Christina Piercing, I couldn't wait to see it. The only hair she had was a little landing strip. I was in heaven. It was a petite little pussy, I played with her slit a little bit and buried my middle finger deeper and deeper, finally finding her glorious wet hole. I pulled her shorts down a bit making room for my hand. It was hard to believe I was fingering Cora while staring straight at my daughter's pussy.

Cora was moving her hips around a bit while my finger penetrated her silky smooth hole, I looked out of the corner of my eye and Cora had her eyes closed looking like she was floating on a cloud. She moved her right leg to spread open even further and dropped her left leg to the ground. I adjusted to get a better angle with my hand and finger, she was getting very hot and bothered, and very wet.

I was so focused on Cora, I didn't realize Jessi was standing to my right looking at me. At first my heart jumped, thinking I was caught, but I realized she had a smile on her face. "Enjoying yourself dad"? she said, with a devious and sultry look.

Before I could even get a word out she dropped to her knees and moved my pillow and pulled my boxers down. My throbbing member sprung out, tip already soaked from precum. Her left hand barely fit around my cock and her right hand grabbed my balls. She didn't even get 3 strokes off and her warm soft lips were wrapped around my rock hard head. I've had my dick sucked a few times and could tell she had some experience. While stroking she gradually went further and further down, I could feel my dick constricting as she went further and further down with each head bob, my tip was in her throat and she was still going deeper and deeper.

Finally she bottomed out hitting her chin on my ball sack with each stroke of her head on my cock, it felt unlike anything else having my cock down her throat. I think this was possibly one of the best blow jobs I had ever had, and my very own daughter was giving it to me! Cora was getting a little restless and I realized I stopped moving my hand with my middle finger buried deep in her tight little cunt.

I continued rubbing and finger fucking Cora, I was trying to concentrate on that so I didn't blow my load too quickly. While Jessi continued to do a stellar job blowing my cock, I pulled her ass closer to me and started to softly stroke the inside of her slender thighs.

I made my way further up under her night shirt towards her cunt and finally got to her wet little slit. Smelling the sweet juices from the both of them drove me crazy. Just as I made contact with Jessi's cunt with my right hand, I pulled my finger out of Cora and brought it to my face, the smell was amazing, the taste was even better. Being a swinger I had tasted a lot of pussy, but this was by far the best. I inserted my finger back In to Cora and continued on stroking and finger fucking her.

I lightly stroked Jessi's slit, it was still closed but dripping wet, I made it further up and holy shit!, she too had a Christina Piercing, and it was confirmed, not a hair on her pussy. My finger gently and softly entered the top of her slit and my finger made its way further down and further in.

I stopped at her hole for a few seconds but didn't go in, I kept going down and made it to her ass hole, I circled her tight little hole for a few seconds and made my way back up to her cunt hole. It was so very tight but well lubricated; I made my way further in, deeper and deeper with my middle finger. Her sucking had slowed a bit as I finger fucked her, I could tell she was slightly distracted.

We had been at it probably 20 minutes or so, "Shall we go upstairs girls"? I got slight head nods from the both of them, Cora looked almost exhausted and Jessi pulled off my cock and looked as though she might orgasm, I pulled my fingers out of the both of them and brought my fingers to my face, it was intoxicating.

I turned off the TV and lights and took the girls hands and led them up to my bedroom. I laid down in the middle of my bed with Cora on my left again and Jessi on my right with my arms around both of them. I leaned to my left and started kissing Cora, and what kisser she was, so passionate.

Jessi turned on her side and started lightly kissing my neck with her right hand making its way to my cock. I stopped kissing Cora and turned to my right, Jessi looked up to me and we instantly and passionately kissed. My right hand reached over to Cora and I started caressing her left breast while making out with Jessi. It was so firm and felt wonderful to hold and I could still smell the sweetness of their pussy juices on my hands.

Jessi broke off of our passionate kiss and swung herself over my legs. She sat up on her knees and positioned herself over my rock hard cock facing me, her body looked like a goddess in the pale light from outside. I leaned over to my left and started kissing Cora again, her lips were so soft and subtle.

Jessi was so still very wet, and her pussy made contact with my rod, it was extremely tight at first, but she rotated her hips a little and worked her way further down my shaft, I could feel her bottom out, but she kept working it and she stretched out deeper and deeper. I couldn't believe I was fucking my daughter, and she felt wonderful. As Jessi was riding my shaft nice and slow, Cora swung around and straddled my chest facing me as well.

She was on her knees and eased her cunt to my face. I couldn't believe the wonderful smell, and when her pussy made contact with my lips, it was indescribable. The piercing drove me crazy it was so sexy. I raised my hands and caressed her firm breasts. Her mound was as soft as her mouth; I dove right in working my tongue up and down her slit, sucking her lips in and out of my mouth, playfully biting at her mound, probing my tongue in her hole.

This went on for quite a while and could feel my load building, eating Cora out distracted me and allowed me to go even longer with Jessi riding my cock. I couldn't decide what was better, Cora's soft and tasty pussy, or Jessi's tight deep pussy. I was so distracted by Cora, I suddenly realized I was at the exploding point, my cum shot hard again and again and again. Jessi was so tight I didn't feel a drop of cum leaking down. As I was eating Cora, I realized I just cumed into my daughter, the feeling was incredible.

She rode me for a little while longer. As if communicating without saying a word, Jessi rose up and got off my cock and went to my side, Cora moved away from my head and swung around placing her pussy right over my cock, she started sliding down, she too was very tight, but kept working her pussy further and further down, it probably helped that my cock was covered in Jessi's pussy juice. She was just as tight as Jessi and it felt amazing as she slowly rocked up and down. Like Cora, Jessica straddled my chest, but this time, she faced Cora.

Jessi got up on her knees and brought her pussy to my face, she too was intoxicating, the sweetness, the smell, it was different than Cora's pussy, but so amazing. I started stroking my tongue the length of her pussy, giving Jessi's the same treatment I gave Cora's, only this time it was slightly salty, I could taste a little of my cum on her pussy. As I went up and down her slit I made contact with her piercing, that alone was almost enough to make me cum.

I reached up to the front of her and cupped her breasts, caressing them and playing with her nipples. I realized at that time the girls had leaned in to each other and started making out. The fucking and eating of pussy had gone on for quite a while, as well as them making out. It was that time again, my load was building and building, I finally came with as much power as my last orgasm, my cum shot hard again and again.

The girls stopped kissing but Cora kept riding my cock for a few minutes and I kept eating Jessi and caressing and playing with her tits. Cora stopped and sat there for a minute, Jessi got off my face and crawled to my right. Cora got off my cock and crawled over to my left. They both looked tired. They both snuggled into my chest with my arms wrapped around them, I gave them each a kiss and said goodnight, they were asleep in seconds. This would defiantly be a wonderful couple of months.