Wonderful, Wild and Willful

Story Info
As they exited the plan, he whispered to her ear.
2.4k words
4.12
35.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Ken (continued)

Lisa wasn't strikingly beautiful. She was when she was younger but as she aged into a sophisticated and mature woman, her personality radiated and appearance wasn't that important to the men she attracted. She was exciting, exciting to the men she attracted because of her attitude, vulnerabilities and approachability.

Attitude. Period!!!

Attitude. How important is attitude? You know what I mean. You see the ugly girl with the great looking guy. You see the hot girl with the average Joe. You see the younger man with the older woman...so what, if Lisa was interested in this younger man. He appeared interested in her, so what if the matronly women around her were giving her ugly looks on the plane.

As the plane began to land, Lisa grabbed Ken's hand impulsively. It was a pleasant landing. As Lisa glared out the window, planes were all over the runway heading towards the landing field. She never understood how a plane could lift itself into the air and land so quietly.

Ken helped Lisa with her overhead luggage and patted her on the behind as they exited the plane. He kissed her on the neck and whispered, "Let's get something to eat. Do you have the time?" he asked.

Lisa nodded yes with amusement. She had a few hours before her connecting flight to New York. She wouldn't mind a ... long stopover in Philadelphia. There's always the train tomorrow, she thought to herself smiling inside gleefully and mischievously.

Lisa wasn't really looking for a man at the moment. It wasn't her plan but this was an unexpected welcomed flash in time. She was still angry about the last few men in her life. A companion should be easy, comforting, relaxing and not mean, cold and stressful; but, that wasn't the way it worked in Lisa's life. The relationship fights always seemed intentional, she thought. As Lisa got older, she didn't believe anyone, especially men for that matter and she felt that people do things that are hurtful unknowingly.

For some reason, as a man younger than she, Ken was more amiable than men her own age. Maybe because past generations have displayed their mistakes, maybe because men needed to understand the world and women better, thus participating from a more open-minded approach to living.

Lisa didn't know the reasons. She didn't know the answers. She just wanted to savor and enjoy the moment right now.

"Let me grab your luggage and put it on this cart," appealed Ken.

"Sure, but where are we going? Are we going to your pl..." asked Lisa practically stammering.

The Westin down the street has a great restaurant. Is that okay with you?" asked Ken. Although persuasive but subtle, Lisa loved his chic tang.

"Sure, anything," replied Lisa a little too enthusiastically and impatiently. "... As long as I don't miss my flight tonight."

As the cab approached them, they loaded up the trunk. Ken probably hadn't heard her last comment or was he concerned about paying attention to her hesitations.

Already having reserved a table, the waiter led Ken and Lisa to a table as soon as we arrived at the restaurant. There was already a bottle of red wine waiting at the table.

"Looks beautiful, Ken, did you do all this?" asked Lisa. He nodded, 'Yes," humbly.

As they sat down, Ken pulled out Lisa's chair like a gentleman but charmingly patted her on the ass again playfully, Lisa hoping the gesture had gone unnoticed by the other patrons. "Glad you like it, Lisa," Ken whispering sexily into her ear.

As the evening progressed, dinner was wonderful and the company was even better. It was as if Ken and Lisa had known each other forever with little noticeable age difference as they compared their lives.

While Lisa and Ken relaxed from their long flight, getting tipsy from the wine a little too quickly, Lisa began blushing from the wanton look now in Ken's eyes. She could feel the redness covering her cheeks with cheerfulness.

As Ken continued flirting with Lisa, and Lisa flirting back just as much in return, they shared a dessert and then Ken suggested they leave before it got any later.

As he took hold of her unsteady arm, he walked her out of the restaurant. "I'm tired Lisa, how about you? Let's get a room." Ken headed to the check-in counter without a reply from Lisa.

"But our luggage..." Lisa remarked.

"I'll have the hotel send them up, Lisa," urged Ken reluctantly.

Little did Lisa know, but Ken had the hotel staff lay out two clean towels, two

terrycloth robes and slippers on a beautifully dressed king-sized bed.

"Do you want to clean up before we go to sleep?" suggested Ken.

Sleep, Lisa pondered. "But, what about my flight tonight," reminded Lisa?

"Oh, we've had a bit too much to drink and tomorrow's Saturday. Can't you delay your flight?" insisted Ken.

Without further hesitation or pause, Ken said, "Ladies first," as he began undressing in front of Lisa exposing his muscular blonde hairy chest and brawny biceps.

Lisa wasn't thinking of sleep at the moment but quickly headed towards the shower shying away from Ken's nakedness and suggestiveness.

"Let me run the hot water for you, Lisa." As Ken was heading out of the bathroom with his bare, muscular ass shivering in the air, Lisa became increasingly desirous for Ken.

As the hot steaming water was reawakening Lisa, she heard the bathroom door open again a few seconds later with the shower door sliding ajar.

"Mind if I join you?" Ken inviting his self in, then rubbing his lathered hands on Lisa's shoulders and then smooth down her ass.

"I guess you answered that question for me," she laughed nervously.

Ken's beautiful cock was as vertical as a baseball whack at the ninth inning at Yankee Stadium.

Ken began massaging her back while butterfly kissing her neck, working his way down the small of her back and working his way downwards towards her ass and pussy.

Lisa could feel the goose bumps on her wet and sodden skin.

As Ken broadened her legs open, he massaged up and down her inner thighs smoothing his hand along her butt crack. He turned her around and began kissing her passionately with pause and intent.

Lisa was silenced with pleasure and delight trying to remember the last time she felt so relaxed and content. She could feel the expansion of her kitten trap.

Ken wouldn't give her the chance to return the sexual gestures so she just went along with his guiding hands from one end of her body to the other.

"Lisa, you are so beautiful and you have a great ass and breasts," as he began suckling her nipples, making them erect while his other hand was fondling her pussy into a heated inferno ready to fornicate her naked body.

Lisa was pleasantly aroused as her vagina was pulsating and quivering. As Ken relentlessly continued to cause her pleasure, getting on his knees and digging his tongue into her pussy deeply, licking her clit with venom and power, Lisa wondered how the moment ever began.

As Ken gracefully pushed one and then two and then three fingers into her ass opening, she sighed with surprise as her hole widened and expanded.

She could feel the pain in her vagina cutting into her deeply from the poignant joy and then she prematurely orgasmed profusely and loudly. She moaned again and the throbbing in her vagina wouldn't stop as Ken relentlessly probed her every opening.

As Ken grabbed a towel drying her off, she was still moaning. Laying her on the unmade bed at this point, he laid her down on the white cotton sheets opening her pussy, sucking it vehemently as Lisa orgasmed again stalwartly.

"No more, no more," she begged as Ken pulled Lisa her over towards him grabbing her pelvis. As she obeyingly stuck her tight ass in the air, she quivered pleadingly requesting, "No more, Ken. No more and then a loud, Oh my..."

At that moment, Ken entered her hole, softly pushing his hard cock into her from behind.

Lisa was weak from pleasure and tried to keep her forearms erect as Ken continued pounding her uncompromisingly.

As his brusquely and beckoning cock entered her deeper, he grabbed her stomach into his hard cock, flowing into her pussy farther until she squealed and gave into him.

Finally, Ken sighed with a climax of yearning and hunger. Lisa had felt so selfish orgasming over and over with Ken patiently and unwearyingly awaiting his turn.

"I wanted to make love to you on the plane, when we first met, Lisa. I didn't know if we were going to be able to get together tonight, Lisa. I'm so glad that..."

"Shhhhhhh!!! Let's treasure the moment" demanded Lisa.

As Ken lay his naked body back on the bed, Lisa could see that he was still erect.

"Then again, let's create some more riches, Ken. It's my turn to be uncultivated now," said Lisa, as she put Ken's hardened cock into her mouth, craving his penis weakly but with gratification and a renew interest.

Lisa spread Ken's legs apart massaging and smoothly rubbing her soft and small hands between his legs, up and down his inner thighs. As his hardened cock popped further into the air, she swallowed his cock wholly deepening his thrust farther into her throat.

Flicking her tongue over the helmet of his shameless cock, Ken quivering for more, Lisa was absorbing his cock sucking the shaft harshly over and over again, bring Ken ruthless contentment.

As her tongue intensely kissed his lips and tongue, exploring every sight of his handsome and gorgeous face, Lisa was shuddering and shivering as Ken rolled her off of him.

Then, spreading her inner thighs further for a perfect widened view, his fingers then reaching in as far as they could go, Ken patiently surveying her moisture, eliciting more shaking from her, more quivers until finally her pliable pussy clinging against his manly cock began to orgasm.

Now as he was thrusting his inflexible penis against the walls of her scorching and gratuitous pussy orgasming with ecstasy and satisfaction, Ken obstinately pushed into her vagina further, entering a firestorm.

Advancing Lisa resistance until she climaxed and she cried from the intenseness and liberation of Ken's dominant and unyielding cock, he entered her further pressing against the walls of her longing cunt.

Finally releasing control of her pussy, his cock dwindling into a state of tranquility and serenity, he gave in bellowing and grousing with satisfaction.

Lisa was content. Ken was beginning to snooze. As they dozed into a catnap, clinging to each other tightly, Ken and Lisa fell asleep together in a rhapsody of entitlement and satisfaction.

Shortly thereafter, the sun began to rise awakening Ken and Lisa from a fevered period of lethargy. As Lisa opened her eyes, she saw Ken intently looking back at her. "I don't think so," she began to say as Ken began kissing her and fondling her drained and worn-out genitalia. "I don't think so," she repeated.

As her soft and furry pussy willow was being occupied again, Lisa was exhausted and too tired to fight Ken off her undermined body.

As he squeezed her pussy lips tight against his face, his face became oilskined as her pussy became slippery and wetter. She couldn't fight the divinity of the moment any further, cumming on his face, leaving a static glow of shininess. She came powerfully over again, not ever remembering feeling so good and satisfied, perilous to move.

Her pussy now so wet, so slippery, Ken readily slid his stiffened cock deep inside of her willful pussy. Lisa savoring the slickness of his stiff, strapping cock with a feeling so intense.

Knowing it wouldn't be long before her own essence would join the persuasiveness in the most wonderful of all places, her wet pussy, Ken widened her legs all for himself even further. He entered her deeper as Lisa bucked her ass into his cock, swallowing it up, making the fucking between them beastly.

Ken climaxed, shooting his sizzling and plentiful gisum into Lisa's bushed womb, both of them concluding breathlessly and collapsing from the intensity of their ferocious sexual play and appetites.

Lisa was, 'As confident as Cleopatra's pussy,' knowing she fucked Ken the best she knew how, like an impassioned female with the paramount need to keep happy a man.

Lisa was totally relaxed and tried climbing on top of Ken again.

"No, no, little spitfire. I can't," Ken echoed.

"We'll see about that, after you woke me up at sunrise," Lisa uttered while then passing out into Ken's arms. Lisa felt like she had died and gone to heaven, thinking about a younger man she just met who satisfied her beyond comprehension.

As she fell into a deeper slumber, her unconscious reminded her how saddened she would be because she probably would never see Ken again. Laying flat on her stomach now, Lisa tried to stop tormenting herself about the future slipping further into am unfathomable sleep.

Ken was passed out like a baby laying aside her. The hours passed until there was a rude eruption.

Suddenly, as the evening blindly approached, a rainstorm erupted. Waking up, Ken held Lisa around his burly arms. Looking into his blue eyes, she knew she was passionate about this man. She knew the evening probably meant more to her than it did to him. He probably did this kind of thing often but she hadn't in years.

As she became saddened again, that the night and day were coming to an end, Ken turned to her as if he had read her mind and said, "Lisa, I'm moving to New York in a couple of months. Will you wait for me? I think I'm in ...lust...I mean in love ... I mean I don't know ... oh, forget it, I'm in love with you."

Lisa smiled, assured that Ken meant what he alleged. She wasn't sure what the future would bring, but she knew there would be a future and she was content just knowing that. She knew that the future would be great and she finally stopped worrying!

"You bet your cute ass, I will wait for you. I'll even help you pack, Ken," said Lisa. "I think I'm in love with you, too."

As Ken began making love to her again inexorably, they lost the next few days in the essence of time. When finally the weekend was over, they both realized they had missed work on Monday ... to fuck some more.

The End, the Last in a Series from Sexygodess06