Wonderland Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
retrobob
retrobob
137 Followers

Ashley kissed him deeply and lovingly. Then she frenched him pushing her tongue so far into his mouth he thought it would slid down his throat. She unwrapped her arms from his neck and reached down to grasp Steve's cock with both hands. She stoked it gently like she was petting a favorite puppy.

"I hope to get a lot more of this!" she said. Ashley winked playfully at Steve, crossed the room and pulled on her black robe. Suddenly she was the regal queen again. She turned and then strode out of the room moving like a jungle cat on the prowel for prey.

"Shit!" said Steve to no one in particular as he slid on his blue robe, "This is going to be great!"

Steve left the laundry room and climbed the stairs thinking about who he might get involved with next. Clare? He hadn't really fucked her yet. He reached the top of the stairs and went down the short hallway into the family room. Bob, Clare, and Ashley sat on the leather couch chatting. Steve's father and grandfather were on the other side of the room pulling on their blue robes. Next to them was his mother Helen wiping cum off her inner thighs her pink robe at her feet. Steve had obviously just missed the end of the father/daughter/husband double fuck.

Just then a bolt of electricity surged through Steve's body as he heard a husky but lilting voice say, "About time you joined the party Stevie!"

Steve turned and there in the doorway were two figures. The first was a 5' 5" blonde and looked like a young version of Clare. His cousin Shari wore the yellow robe signifing that she only liked girls. A dyke just as Steve had always thought.

Next to the blonde was a stunning petite brunette, only 5' 2" high. She had high firm tits similiar to Ashley's but her's were a full D cup and not only seemed to define gravity but all the laws of physics to boot. She had the voluptuous figure of Helen but an ass that was both rounded and tight at the same time. He olive skin was in contrast to the lavendar robe she now wore. She was the only other person to call him by his nickname Stevie.

"Suzanne!" said Steve.

retrobob
retrobob
137 Followers
12