Wonderland in Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice shook her head as the Hatter began to pick up the pace. The odd angle of his cock banged against the roof of her pussy with every stroke, sending jolts of electricity through Alice. Alice felt like her entire cunt was being stroked all at once and her orgasm ripped through her. The Hatter pulled Alice’s legs up, and resumed licking her toes as he continued to slam his cock into her. Alice’s orgasm had began to subside, but set off again as the Hatters wet tongue darted along her skin.

The Mad Hatters pace picked up and Alice thought she was going to blackout from the abuse her cunt was taking. The Hatters thrusts became so brutal that the table rocked as he drove into Alice. After three exceptionally hard thrusts he began to spurt. Alice groaned loudly as his sticky sperm flooded her cunt. She could feel each spurt as it pulsed against the roof of her cunt. The Hatter continued to pump Alice until his cock became soft. He finally pulled his cock out, the head popping out with a gurgling wet sound. Alice could only lay and try to catch her breath as a river of juice poured out from her gaping cunt.

It took a few minutes before Alice could slide down from the table. Her ass was thoroughly soaked, and her blue skirt sported a huge wet stain. The Hatter had gone back to filling his glasses and arranging the chairs. Alice retrieved her shoes, and declined another tea when offered by the Hatter.

“I really would like to stay, but I must find the magic mirror.” Alice explained as she left the pavilion. She was still a bit wobbly as she resumed her journey. The Hatter was a weird one, she thought, but he sure could fuck. Alice kept walking down the road, but the road soon split in two. She stood and looked. Which way should she go? She had no clue, which way the Red queens castle was, and the cat had not said anything about a split in the road. She didn’t want to walk all the way back to the Mad Hatters place, especially since he would probably be no help anyway.

Alice was just about to scream in frustration when she heard a familiar voice. It was coming from down the left fork in the road.

“Oh gosh! I’m late. I’m late!” the voice said repeatedly.

Alice grinned as the fuzzy rabbit hopped into view. He was running at full steam, and didn’t even notice her standing in the middle of the road. Alice tried to catch his attention but it didn’t work. The rabbit ran straight into Alice, sending them both tumbling to the ground.

“Oh my! I’m so sorry, but I’m late.” The rabbit explained. His feet were already moving when Alice picked him up deftly by the ears.

“Wait rabbit. It’s me, Alice!” Alice yelled.

The rabbit stopped wiggling, and his eyes blinked rapidly. “It is you! I was just heading to your party!” the rabbit explained.

“I know, but I’ve already been to the party.”

“Oh dear! I can’t be that late. Did my watch stop!” the rabbit cried, and began to examine his watch.

“No. No. I was early. I’m trying to find the way to the red Queens castle. The cat said to take this road, but I don’t know which side to take.” Alice explained.

“Oh. I’m not sure. It wasn’t down the road I used.” The rabbit explained, his whiskers twitching madly.

Alice shook her head. If it wasn’t down the road the rabbit came from, then it must be the other road. She sat the rabbit down, fully expecting him to hurry away. Instead, he just stood sniffing the air, his whiskers twitching.

“The party started without me!” The rabbit said excitedly.

“No rabbit. I told you. I was there and nobody else had arrived.” Alice tried to explain.

The rabbit danced about, hopping on his furry little legs. He jumped around Alice, circling her. “I knew the party started without me.” He said, pointing directly at Alice’s crotch.

Alice felt embarrassed, as her thighs were still sticky from her encounter with the Hatter. She wasn’t stupid, and she began to understand what the rabbit was saying.

“Are you saying that fucking me is the point of this party?” Alice asked in a surprised voice?

“Yes! Yes!” the rabbit agreed, nodding his little head. Alice was shocked to see his small, pink rabbit penis coming out of the white fur between his legs.

“The Hatter sent invitations this morning! Oh I didn’t want to be late!” he cried.

“Well, the guest of honor is gone, so I don’t know how much of a party there will be.” Alice explained. She kept watch on the rabbit as she spoke and was astounded at the size his little pink cock was attaining. It eventually stopped growing, and was quite impressive, even if it had not been on such a small body.

Alice found that she had to keep turning, as the rabbit kept moving behind her. She had to admit that the rabbit had her curious. It hadn’t even been an hour since the Hatter had fucked her, and she was already contemplating on giving the rabbit a shot. The rabbit’s bouncing caused his cock to bob up and down, and Alice couldn’t resist.

“I’ll tell you what rabbit. I’ll let you party with me before I go. I don’t have any of the Hatter’s tea if you don’t mind.” Alice said sweetly.

“Oh no. That would be great! I really don’t like tea anyway.” The rabbit responded, his little head shaking vigorously.

Alice smiled and moved off of the road. She found a soft area of grass and sat down, the rabbit bounding up to her. Alice couldn’t resist grabbing the rabbit’s cock, which he stuck out proudly in front of him. She cooed to him as she wrapped her hand around his stiff member, marveling at how hot it was. It wasn’t as big as the Hatters, but it was still a nice tool. The rabbit’s cock was already leaking as she stroked it, and he rapidly pounded one of his little paws against the ground.

“Well now Mr. Rabbit, what do you plan on doing with this?” Alice teased him She stretched out on the grass and guided the rabbit by his cock. The rabbit for his part was more than happy to be lead to his party. He half hopped, half waddled as Alice pulled him between her legs. Her cunt was still hot and wet, and she had no trouble guiding the rabbit inside. Alice sighed contentedly as the rabbit sank to the hilt in her gooey slit.

It was at this point that Alice realized that there was quite a physical difference between her and the rabbit. The rabbit was enthusiastic enough, but his small physical size kept him from getting much of a thrusting action. His wiggling felt good, but Alice wanted his cock moving in and out. She tried thrusting her hips, but it only succeeded in bouncing the rabbit to and fro.

“Oh, this is working.” Alice whined in frustration.

The rabbit, who was not normal a patient fellow was even more agitated at being so close to his goal. He bounded off of her, his cock pulling free like lightning. He bounced around with his cock dripping her pussy juice.

“Turn over! Turn over!” the rabbit shouted.

Alice turned over onto her knees, with her head on her arms. She craned her neck and watched the rabbit. She couldn’t understand what he would be able to do. This position was even worse. Her ass was higher in the air than he was. Alice sighed and watched, as the rabbit seemed to be preparing for something. He rubbed his front paws together and gave a few short hops. One, two and then three, and ha launched upward. He landed on all four feet, perched on the top of her ass. Alice couldn’t help but laugh, as she figured out what he planned. She arched her back and shifted her ass higher to give him better access.

“Oh yes, yes! This is just right!” the rabbit chattered. He shifted around, trying to get his cock in the right position. He found the angle and began to push, but was aimed a little bit higher than he needed to be.

“Hey! That’s my ass!” Alice protested.

The rabbit either didn’t hear her or didn’t care. He kept pushing until the head of his cock was firmly wedged in Alice’s tight hole. Alice turned her head to protest just as the rabbit pushed away with his back legs. She gasped as the head of his cock popped free, her eyes widening as gravity took over. The rabbit held on with his front paws, as his backside went up, then down. He came down with all of the weight of his little body. His cock found the entrance to Alice’s ass and drove right in.

Alice yelped as the rabbit had half of his cock embedded up her back pipe, and watched as he prepared for another jump. He jumped again with the same force, and landed with his cock fully lodged up to his furry balls in her ass. Alice was seeing stars as the rabbit wiggled about. He adjusted himself to the tight feel of her ass and then launched again. This time felt better, and Alice slipped a hand underneath her and began to rub her clit. Her ass began to relax, and the rabbit soon found an easier time. His jumps became quicker and Alice herself being thoroughly ass fucked by a horny rabbit. His cock was drooling like a hydrant, turning Alice’s ass into a gooey mess. She could feel gobs of cream splatter his asscheeks every time his cock popped free.

Alice was in heaven. She had never been fucked in her ass, but the rabbit was doing an expert job of it. The loved the tight full feeling that she felt every time he drove into her, and the incredible friction on her hole was driving her crazy. The rabbit was faster than Alice, and began to jerk excitedly as he came.

“Oh yes! Oh yes!” The rabbit yelled as his whole body shook. He cock erupted and Alice could feel him flooding her bowels. She couldn’t believe that a creature so small could come so much. The rabbit kept on plugging her as he came, his come seeping out of her ass with each thrust. It dripped down between her cheeks and oozed over her fingers. Alice rubbed the slippery juice into her already wet pussy, her clit throbbing with each stroke. She felt herself falling over the edge, and found it difficult to keep still. She didn’t want to interrupt the rabbit’s wonderful pace. She yelled and went stiff as her orgasm came, her pussy gushing girl juice over her hand.

The rabbit’s pace slowed, and he eventually settled down as Alice finished coming. If anyone had passed by at that moment, it would have looked like the rabbit was giving her ass a big hug. They would have had to get closer to see his still twitching cock firmly rooted between her cheeks. The rabbit took time to recover, then pulled free, his cock shrinking as he settled on the ground. Alice could only lay still and recover as her well used as slowly began to close. Her ass was still throbbing when she turned over, and she could feel the rabbits come still dribbling from her hole.

“My rabbit! That was fantastic!” she exclaimed

“Oh yes, yes. That was very good indeed. Now that your back, we can have a party every day.” He said.

Alice wasn’t sure about that. She didn’t plan on staying, and she didn’t think she could take a party like this every day. She took a minute to catch her breath as the rabbit straightened his whiskers. He checked his watch once he was done, and began to hop again.

“Oh my! I’m late! I’m late for dinner!” he yelled.

The rabbit sped off before Alice could say anything. He bounded back down the road he had come and was quickly out of sight. She sat for a few moments and collected her thoughts. She began to wonder if everyone in wonderland was out to fuck her. If that were the case, there were individuals that she definatly needed to avoid.

Alice set back on the road, taking the right split. The road wound it’s way through a forest, and Alice was sure that she was getting closer to the red queens castle. She spied a caterpillar in one of the trees, and hid to avoid it. The caterpillar was busy smoking a pipe, and Alice knew what was in it. She watched a few minutes, and the large bug drifted off to sleep. She crept from her hiding place once she was sure that it was safe, and resumed her walk down the road. She thought the bug had been a pervert when she was a child, and shuddered to think what he was like now.

The road soon led out of the woods, and down by a river. Alice stopped at the river, she was hot again, and her thighs were sticking together from her previous fun. She pulled off her skirt and shoes and sat them by the shore, and up and found a spot to enter the water. The water was cold but not too cold, and Alice waded in until the water was almost at her waist. She spread her legs a bit, and let the cold water wash over her skin. The water felt good against her heated pussy, and she let it wash the remains of the Hatter and Rabbit away.

Alice felt clean and refreshed when she left the river and resumed her walk down the road. She began to hear a knocking sound coming from down the road, and cautiously made her way toward it. She shook her head as she came across two very large men. They were bent over like charging rams. She watched as they charged each other, their heads making a loud noise as they crashed together. Alice shook her head. TweedleDee and TweedleDum were not the brightest crayons in the box. Alice looked around to find a way and avoid the two, but they caught her before she could leave.

“Hey, it’s Alice!” Dee yelled to his brother.

Dum looked at her and quickly broke into a smile. “It sure is brother.” He replied.

Alice wanted to keep the conversation to a minimum. Neither of the brothers was very bright. She smiled as she approached them and tried to keep things simple.

“I’m off to the Red Queens castle. You guys have a good day.” She said, trying to get by them.

Both of them were immediately blocking the way.

“I don’t think you want to do that. The Queens not very nice.” Dum told her.

Dee nodded his head in agreement. “Yeah, she yells a lot.” He offered.

Alice tried to scoot around the brothers, but they were constantly in front of her. This was getting her nowhere. She eventually gave up. She needed to outwit the two of them, maybe tire them out. Alice began to think, and a wicked plan formed in her mind. She thought of an old saying and decided to go for it. ‘When in Rome, do as the Romans’ she thought.

“I just came from a party. I thought the two of you would have been there.” She told them.

The two brothers looked at each other, their brows sweating from concentration. Alice could swear that she heard the gears turning in their minds. They each broke into a grin and then frowned.

“We thought that was tomorrow.” Said Dee

“We missed it.” Continued Dum sadly.

Alice shook her head from side to side. “Oh no, you didn’t miss it. I brought the party to you.” She tried to explain. Both brothers perked up, but they quickly became confused.

“But there’s no tea.” Dum said

“Or cakes.” Said Dee

This was really going nowhere fast. Alice looked at the two of them, and then sat on the ground. She pulled her skirt up; exposing her cunt, then pulled her blouse up over her head, exposing her breasts.

“I think we have all we need to party right here guys.” She said to them seductively.

The brothers looked around at each other, still somewhat confused. They looked around and then began to scratch their heads.

“But tea and cakes taste good.” They began to complain.

Alice thought about and realized that this was going to be more difficult than she thought. She would have to put all of her effort into this. She started thinking back to her first boyfriend. He had no idea what to do when it came to sex. It was lucky that her parents had been very big on sexual education. She had guided him through the entire process, and had even managed to have some fun. She began to think of the brothers in the same way.

“Okay. Come here.” She said, motioning with her hand.

The two walked over to her and stood, still as puzzled as ever. Alice decided to start with Dee first. She moved to her knees and tugged at the zipper of his trousers. He was too startled and too dim to ask what she was doing. Alice unzipped his fly and whistled as her hand snaked into his pants. Her eyes went wide as her hand wrapped around the biggest cock she had ever felt. It wasn’t very long, but it was easily thicker than her wrist. She had to use her other hand for help as she hauled it out of his pants.

“Now don’t move.” Alice told Dee as she turned to his brother.

Dum was watching with curiosity as Alice turned to him. She quickly pulled on his zipper and reached inside his prize. She thought that the brothers would be exactly the same, but she was wrong. Dum’s cock was much thinner, but far longer than his brothers. Alice was so amazed that she spent a few seconds looking back and forth between the two of them. She wrapped a hand around each cock and began to slowly stroke. The brothers shifted about nervously, but their cocks responded as Alice planned. Each was soon sporting a stiff erection and emitting small noises. Alice turned her head to Dee and began to lick around the head of his cock. It was way too big for her to fit in her mouth, so she had to contend her self by licking as much as she could.

Alice kept a firm hold on Dum while she slathered his brother’s cock. Her lips became smeared and slippery as his prick began to ooze. Alice turned her attention to Dum and found his cock much easier to handle. She slid the head in her mouth and sucked greedily. It felt like a smooth egg as she pulled more of it into her mouth. Alice got another wicked idea in her mind, and tried to relax her throat. She sank her face forward and felt the head of Dum’s cock press against the back of her throat. Alice took a deep breath and relaxed her throat. She pressed forward again. This time Dum's cock slid down her throat. Alice began to set up a rhythm, and was soon swallowing his cock with deep strokes.

Dum’s hands were waving in the air as Alice began to hum. She could feel his balls tightening as he began to come. She pulled up a bit as his shaft swelled, and was rewarded with a thick gush of jism. Alice made shallow strokes and kept swallowing as Dum’s cock flooded her mouth. She kept sucking until his cock began to soften. Alice released him, and Dum fell, crashing to the ground.

Alice didn’t miss a beat, and turned her attention back to Dee. She tried, but still could not even fit the head of his cock into her mouth. She finally came about a better idea. Alice turned herself and wiggled between his legs. She pulled Dee downward and positioned him over her chest. Alice placed his cock between her breasts, and then pressed her soft pillows around it. Dee didn’t have a clue what to do, so Alice had to tug her breasts up and down. Alice’s tits were soon coated with sticky come as Dee’s cock began to drool. Her breasts became slippery, exciting Dee even more. Alice was staring at the tip of his cock emerging from her breasts when the first shot splashed against her chin. She opened her mouth and caught the next few spurts on her tongue, swallowing the thick salty fluid. She continued until Dee was empty and on the verge of collapse.

Alice extracted herself from under Dee, and used the brother’s momentary exhaustion to get away. She grabbed her clothes and quickly jogged down the road, leaving them panting and unable to follow. Alice stopped running after the brothers were out of sight. She knew that they would loose interest in her quickly. Alice was soon able to see the Red Queens castle in the distance. She began to formulate a plan in her mind. She couldn’t walk right through the front gates because she would be caught almost immediately. She headed a bit to the right of the castle, and decided to wait for the sun to go down. If she could slip through the hedges without being caught, then she might be able to sneak in the back of the castle through the kitchens.

Alice hid until dark, and searched the hedge wall. She found a small hole in the leaves and crawled through. Alice stayed close to the edge of the hedges and found her way around to the back of the castle. It was just as she remembered it. Other than a few card dogs playing there was nobody around. Alice quickly made her way past the dogs, and ducked into the kitchen doors. The kitchen was empty, and Alice gave silent thanks that the kitchen was closed.