Wood Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Sarah was getting scared. She couldn't leave to go somewhere warmer and no one would hire her. The nights were so cold and she had used almost all the wood she could find near her camp. She didn't know what to do. Finally, just before Christmas Sarah went back to the fat farmer that she had been with earlier in the fall. When he saw her coming into his farmyard he cursed.

"What you doin back here cunt? Decide to come back and see what else you could steal? Hell I oughtta call the sheriff and have him arrest your ass."

Sarah was trembling in fear but she said through her tears, "No, I don't want to steal anything from you. I'm sorry about that but... well I had to have some food and blankets so I took them as my pay. I... I was wondering if you maybe needed anything?"

The man laughed and said, "Hell Honey admit it. You needed more cock and came to the man to get it huh?" He was grinning when he reached down and grabbed his crotch. "Well hell, I don't have anything too pressing right now so come on inside."

Sarah followed him into his bedroom and shuddered when she saw him undressing. Before she got undressed she said, "I... I need some money for this please."

The man laughed and pulled her to him. He stripped her off and threw her onto the bed. He was just as rough this time as he had been before. He took her three times that night and when she woke the next morning her whole body ached.

She dressed in her worn out clothes and walked into the kitchen where she smelled coffee. The man was sitting drinking his coffee. He looked up at her and said, "Well you know where everything is. Get busy and make us some breakfast."

After the meal Sarah cleaned up while the man watched her. After she was finished he said, "I gotta go to town. You need to get on your way."

Sarah stood looking at him crying silently. Finally he looked up at her and said, "What?"

"You... You promised to pay me?"

"Hell slut. I let ya sleep here in my house and fed ya breakfast. That oughtta be enuf. Now get on outta my house. I gotta go."

Sarah slowly walked out the door and down the driveway. The man passed her in a cloud of dust. He stopped at the highway then turned to drive away from the small local town. Sarah cried all the way back to her camp. About four days later her privates began to hurt and she was cramping badly. It had begun to rain during the night and she stayed inside her truck. It was cold but at least she was dry. As far as Sarah remembered it was now December 28th. She had cried almost all day on Christmas as she walked away from the fat bastards house.

As the day progressed Sarah began to get scared. The river was rising and water was lapping around the wheels of her truck. Finally when the water was almost to the bottom of the cab she decided she had to get to higher ground. Sarah took her stolen blankets and one of the plastic tarps she had used for a tent and wrapped them around her. She trudged to higher ground and took what shelter she could back in heavy brush under an old fallen tree. She had hidden there several times when people were on the gravel bar or hunting her.

Jerry was sitting in his sunroom beside the wood stove late that evening. Now that the crops were all harvested and his winter wheat was in he could relax somewhat. He was enjoying the heat and watching it rain. He remembered all the pleasant evenings he had spent sitting here with his parents. Then he thought about all the times he had sat there and watched smoke rising from the woman's camp. He looked out his windows at the roiling water, watching the logs and debris floating down the swollen stream.

All at once, with an oath, Jerry jumped from his chair. What if that silly woman was still down by the river? When it got up after this much rain it would always flood her camp spot. Had she had enough sense to get out? He drew on his rain gear and boots then ran out his door. He got into his 4X4 powerstroke and drove around the roads to the camp.

Jerry had to stop nearly a quarter mile from the gravel bar and walk the rest of the way in. When he had walked as far as he could toward the flooding river he stopped. It was dusk but he could see the top of the pick up still sitting where it had been. Only about the top six inches of the vehicle was out of the water. He saw remnants of the tent built over it hung up in trees below the camp.

Jerry stayed in the area until it was so dark he couldn't see calling out for the woman, trying to get her to come to him so he could take her home with him. She would never come. In fact, he wasn't sure she was even in the area so he finally gave up and returned to his house.

The next morning as soon as he got up Jerry made a large pot of coffee and put it in a thermos. He returned to the river by the roads and once again began his search for the woman. By now the water level was down enough the camp was again on "dry land" even though it was so muddy you sank almost to your ankles.

Jerry found small footprints going down the road toward the camp. He followed them and they led directly toward the old truck. When he got closer he saw a body slumped inside the wet cab. It was wrapped in part of an old plastic tarp. He walked up to the truck door and heard coughing and crying. Jerry reached out to the door and opened it. "Hey,' he said. "Are you ok? Can I help you?"

When he opened the door he heard a gasp and the woman began scrabbling toward the other door. She opened it and nearly fell out of the truck. She staggered away heading deeper into the muddy underbrush. Jerry followed and caught up with her just as she fell once again.

Jerry bent down and picked her up. She was skin and bone. He guessed she wouldn't weigh 110 pounds and was maybe 5'9" tall. She struggled a little; hitting him weakly, then just gave up and began crying. Jerry carried her all the way to his truck and put her in through the driver's door. He then slid in after her.

The young woman tried to get out the other side but was just too weak to do it. Finally, looking at Jerry in fear she slumped down on the seat. Jerry started the engine to get the heater going then poured her a cup of coffee. She had watched all the time and licked her lips as she stared at the cup.

Jerry held the cup toward her and said, "Well, here. Don't you like coffee? Go on take it. I'll drive us home and you can get warm."

The woman looked at Jerry fearfully then slowly took the cup. After her first sip she just guzzled it down. Jerry could see some of the color coming back into her cheeks. "There's more in the thermos if you want it," he said.

She looked at him a moment then reached for the thermos. "Thanks," she whispered.

Jerry turned his head toward her as he drove and said, "I worried about you last night and came looking for you. Didn't you hear me yelling for you?"

The young woman looked toward Jerry and slowly nodded her head yes. When he saw that Jerry asked, "Then why didn't you come?"

"I'm afraid you're like the rest of them. I know you've been looking for me and I think you have left me some things but..."

Jerry tried but she would not say anything else. When they got to his farm it had started raining again. He drove into the carport and turned off the truck. Once again the young woman looked frightened. She resisted a little when he reached into the cab and tried to help her out.

"Come on. You need to get out of those wet clothes and cleaned up. You're so cold you're blue."

The woman let Jerry lead her into his house. He first led her into the sunroom and up to the wood stove. He had a hot tub in the room as well as several yard type chairs that water would not damage. He pulled one of them up close to the stove and pushed her toward it. "Sit down and warm up a few minutes."

She was shivering as she looked up at Jerry. She licked her lips once again and whispered, "Thank you."

"Look, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going into another room and try to find you something to wear. Then we'll get you clean and have something to eat. I know you can run away again when I go but you know that's not the smart thing to do. If you go back out there dressed like you are you'll probably die. The weather forecast is for below freezing tonight. Even if you hide in my barn, wet as you are you might not make it. Now please just sit there and let me help you."

The young woman looked up at Jerry, then toward the door. It was now sleeting and beginning to freeze. Finally, with a sigh, she nodded her head and said, "Ok, you win. I'll do whatever you want. Just please don't hurt me again."

Jerry smiled at her and turned back into the house. On his way through the kitchen he put on the meaty vegetable soup made earlier that day. He would heat it slowly and then after the girl's bath they would eat the nice hot soup.

Jerry opened his parents' bedroom. It hadn't been used since they had died and he still felt melancholy entering it. He made sure the bathroom was fully stocked still and then opened his mother's closet. He hoped the young woman could find something in there to wear even though his mother was slightly larger than she was.

Jerry walked back into the sunroom and saw the woman standing with her back to the stove. She was looking better but still looked very tired and weak. He said, "I have put some soup on to heat and have got things ready for you to clean up. Follow me if you're ready and we can get you started." The young woman looked up at him and sighed then began to walk toward him.

Jerry turned to walk back into the main part of the house then turned back to face the young woman. "You know I think this evening will go better if we know each other's names. I am Jerry Jones."

The young woman looked at him a moment then said, "I'm Sarah."

Jerry looked at her again then when she didn't volunteer a last name sighed and said, "Well, come on and we'll get you started."

They walked into the master bedroom and Jerry said, "This was my parent's room. You can use it as long as you like. There is a bathroom over there and you can wear anything you find in the closet or dresser that you think would fit."

"What about your parents? Won't they want to use their room?"

She was looking at Jerry when she said that and took a step back when she saw his face cloud up. "My parents are both dead. They died two years ago in an auto accident. I just couldn't force myself to clean out the room. You're welcome to anything you can use." He rapidly turned and left closing the door behind him.

Slowly Sarah walked into the bathroom. She felt her spirits rise when she saw the nice large tub. She ran it full and sank gratefully into the warm water. She soaked until the water began to cool then reluctantly soaped and rinsed off. One time she almost went to sleep. Sarah walked nude to the closet and sorted through the clothes. She would feel almost good if her privates and belly didn't hurt so badly. Sarah finally decided to wear a pair of sweats although it looked like many of the outfits would fit her. When she left the room she thought to herself, 'I hope he is at least gentle with me.'

Sarah walked slowly into the kitchen and found Jerry sitting at the table drinking a beer. When he saw her he smiled and stood, walking to the stove. He dished up the soup then poured two very large glasses of fresh milk. They ate the excellent soup and had a desultory conversation. Finally Jerry said, "You look exhausted and I know I am. Why don't we go take a nap and talk later?"

Sarah felt her stomach clench in a knot. She was afraid she would throw up but she only looked at Jerry and stood. She followed him down the hallway and hesitated when he walked into his parent's large room. Finally, fearfully, she followed. He had turned the bed back and was standing waiting on her. Her lips were trembling when she walked up to him. Oh, how she hoped he would at least be gentle. Her last boyfriend and the other farmer she had been with were always so rough when they used her. It always hurt her badly.

Jerry looked at her a moment then reached out and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Would you please relax? I told you that you were safe with me. Now here is your bed. If you need more blankets there are some on the closet shelf. My room is the first one down the hallway on the other side of the house. Let me know if you need anything. You can even lock the door if it would make you feel safer."

Sarah watched in shock as Jerry left the room and closed the door behind him. She didn't even undress. She climbed into bed in the sweats and dropped off into a deep sleep. Her privates were burning and throbbing so she curled into a small ball to sleep. She did have a dream or two that woke her. It was always the same one so she was used to it. Finally about five that evening she heard Jerry banging around in the kitchen. She got up and washed her face. Before she left the room she looked out the window. There must be an inch of sleet on the ground. Now she was very thankful Jerry had forced her to come home with him.

Sarah stood in the kitchen door watching Jerry make coffee and peel potatoes. She finally walked into the room and Jerry saw her. He smiled and said, "You look better this evening. Did you sleep well?"

Sarah nodded her head and said, "Yes." She walked toward Jerry and asked, "Can I help you do that?"

"Naw. I decided we would just have breakfast for supper. Breakfast is easy when you have the time to make it. Why don't you just sit and have a cup of coffee? Are omelets and hash browns with dry toast ok with you?"

Sarah felt her stomach rumble. It was so loud Jerry must have heard it. She felt her face burn with embarrassment. "Anything's fine with me. Thanks."

After the meal Jerry began to clean up and Sarah stood. "Please let me do that. I've been such a bother for you and I really can take care of dishes and such." She pushed in front of Jerry and began to work. He smiled and poured himself another cup of coffee. He noticed she was moving slowly and walked sort of hunched over but didn't think much about it other than to wonder why she stood that way.

"Fine, I'll just go back out and feed the cattle. When you're done you can sit by the stove or do whatever you want. We will have the rest of the evening to get better acquainted after I get back from chores."

Sarah felt a little surge of fear when Jerry said that. She was sure he would want her to sleep with him after he got his work done and she was terribly frightened. She couldn't believe he had let her sleep that afternoon. Most of the men she knew would have taken what they wanted first then if there was time would let her sleep. Maybe he wouldn't hurt her too badly when he took her.

Sarah spent almost an hour in the kitchen working. She kept finding things that needed cleaning and straightening. The place wasn't filthy but it was obvious Jerry hadn't taken much time to keep it spic and span either. There were crumbs and dust on the floor and parts of the cabinet had a small film of grease on them, as did the stove. She wanted to do more but she felt so weak and unsteady on her feet she had to quit.

Sarah staggered toward the sunroom wanting nothing but to collapse beside the stove and get warm. She entered the room as Jerry was putting his outdoor clothes on hooks beside the door. "Oh, there you are," he said. "I had about decided you went back to bed. I'm going to clean up then I'll be back to sit beside the stove for a while. Make yourself at home while I'm doing that then we'll talk."

Sarah didn't say anything. She just gave Jerry a small smile and nodded. She had collapsed into a chair by the time he had left the room. She could see the fire was burning well but she was still cold. She pulled the chair closer to the stove. A few minutes later she once again pulled the chair closer to the heat. She was shivering and still oh, so cold.

Finally Jerry came back and saw her huddled in her chair beside the stove. He watched as she shivered when he opened the door to go for more stove wood. He was putting the wood into the stove when Sarah jumped from the chair and bolted out the door into the yard. He could hear her retching and turned to see her bent over throwing up in the yard. Finally she stopped and turned to return to the house. She took one small step and her feet slid on the ice and flew out from under her. She fell. She fell hard too and landed in the meal she had just thrown up. Now she was a mess.

Jerry rushed from the house and helped her up. He was standing in the sleet in his bare feet. Slowly they made it back inside and Jerry guided her toward the bedroom she had used the night before. He led her into the bathroom and began running a tub full of hot water once again.

Jerry reached for her top and started to help lift it over her heard. Even as sick and filthy as she was Sarah fought to keep it on. "Oh, please," she said. "I'm so sick. Can't you wait until I feel a little better before you fuck me?"

Jerry dropped his hands and said, "Damn you. I told"

Sarah began trembling and rapidly as she could she pulled her top over her head. She hadn't put a bra on and so stood in front of Jerry nude from the waist up. She was shivering worse and couldn't look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I know you've been patient with me. I'll try not to spoil it for you but please don't hurt me."

"GOD DAMN IT," Jerry said. "All I'm trying to do is help you. I'll go but please be careful when you get into the tub. Call me if you need help. I'll be in the bedroom. When are you going to get it through your head I'm not going to hurt you or rape you?"

Sarah weakly climbed into the tub and began cleaning herself. She relaxed a little and thought to herself. 'At least he didn't get so angry he hit me. Maybe if I make it good for him I can at least stay until I get better and it warms up some.

Sarah didn't even bother with wrapping a towel around herself when she dried from the bath. After all, what was the use? He'd already seen her top and he would have her naked in the bed soon anyway. She walked weakly toward the bed. Jerry was sitting in one of the large comfortable looking leather chairs that were arranged in a cozy corner of the room. He seemed to have dozed off. His eyes opened and he turned his head toward her when she got near the bed.

"My God," he said. "You're beautiful. But why did you come in here like that?"

Sarah just gave him a halfhearted smile and settled into the bed. She covered up trying to get warm while she waited on him to join her. She was so cold. She started to shiver again. When Jerry saw the bed shivering he jumped up and placed another blanket over Sarah. He bent and placed his palm on her forehead. "You're burning up with fever. I'll go get you something to drink and a bucket in case you get sick again. I'll be right back."

When Jerry returned Sarah had fallen asleep. For the rest of that day and the next two days Jerry nursed Sarah. He made her chicken soup and made sure she ate and drank things to keep her hydrated. The first two days he even had to help her to the bathroom and back to bed. Sarah was so embarrassed and so puzzled at his kindness. No man had ever been so kind to her since her father had died. She felt the tears come to her eyes when she thought of her father's kindness. At least now she was pretty sure Jerry would be gentle when he took his due. In fact, she wasn't even dreading it as much as she once did. Not that she was looking forward to it though.

Finally Sarah was feeling better except for the excruciating pain in her abdomen. The pain was so bad that she would cry from time to time. Jerry on the other hand was exhausted. Not only had he been caring for his animals throughout the ice storm but he had been spending several hours a day caring for Sarah as well. He had to haul water for everything because the power was out three of those days.