Woodland Angel

Story Info
Not the usual ride through the woods.
2.9k words
4.31
16.3k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony woke feeling a little dizzy due to drinking too much beer and a late finish at his friends BBQ the night before, so he decided to go for a cycle in the forest to clear his head.

He likes to keep fit. Cycling is one of his favourite pastimes. He likes the feeling of freedom and being outdoors. Mostly he loves the feeling of the adrenalin that flows when he reaches high speeds, cycling downhill, off track, through the trees.

Tony's cycling results in his physical and aesthetic fitness. His whole body is toned with strong arms and legs.

He's tall, lean and athletic, with short light brown hair. His eyes are a soft blue/green and he has masculine set jaw line, usually covered with designer stubble.

It's a warm late spring morning and he's already feeling a little horny; as he always does when he's hung-over.

After a couple of hours of intense cycling through the forest and tracks he decides to stop for a rest and a drink.

He pulls into a clearing in the trees just off of the main gravel track. It's a nice, partly secluded spot with an open view to one side overlooking valley below.

The large Oak Tree casts dappled shade across the grassy floor. Wild flowers are scattered through the trees and shrubs that surround the area.

He can see a small village in the distance; some farmers ploughing the fields and cars a short distance away snaking their way through the rolling valley hills beyond.

He sits beneath the Oak Tree and closes his eyes. His other senses start to take in the sound of bird song and the wind softly moving through the branches in the trees, as well as the sound of people walking, talking and cycling on the gravel track just out of view behind him.

He sits like this for a few moments feeling the sun and breeze on his face.

He starts to fantasise about a young lady he's had his eye on lately. She's a friend of a friend and he doesn't get to see her as often as he'd like. On the few occasions that they do meet, he finds that he always has a lot of fun. They have a similar sense of humour; he likes the way they giggle together. However, he is always left intrigued by her, feeling like he doesn't yet know her. He'd like to understand what really makes her tick.

He imagines being in a spot like this with her, sharing a picnic maybe.

He thinks about how he'd love to seductively feed her strawberries, watching each plump fruit touch her lips. He imagines how in between each bite he'd tenderly kiss her lips and softly bite and kiss her neck. He wants to know how she tastes and if her skin is as soft as it looks.

He starts to stroke himself through his trousers and really enjoys the feeling so he unzips his fly and starts to stroke his growing penis through his silky boxer pants.

He imagines how he'd slowly lay her back on the blanket, unbutton her shirt and tenderly kiss and lick her from her lips to her navel. He'd watch the goose-bumps of passion appear on her skin at his touch.

While moving lower with his mouth, he'd move higher, up her leg, with his hand. His thumb would brush gently over her silky panties and around her pussy. She'd part her legs for him, willing him to gain access. He'd pull her panties aside to touch her most sensitive area....

As Tony's passionate thoughts continue, he realises he's freed himself from his pants and that his fist is wrapped around his length. He's slowly pumping up and down; it feels so good.

As he looks down, something moving in the trees, only just out of view, catches his eye.

It's a woman. She's in the shadows, but he can clearly see her standing there.

He stops pumping immediately, but he doesn't remove his hand from his penis and he doesn't feel like he should cover up.

He looks at this young lady, she's petite, can't be much more than 5ft tall. She's wearing a fitted, light blue, knee length, cotton summer dress with buttons running down the length of the dress at the front.

As Tony's eyes drift lower to take her all in, he realises her hand is inside her panties and she's rubbing her pussy.

He watches her in awe for a long moment.

He starts, once again, to pump slowly on his pulsing length. He can tell that she likes what she sees. She's watching intently while biting her bottom lip. Tony thinks she's beautiful.

They continue like this; just watching each other for a few minutes. Then she starts to slowly walk towards him.

Her long dark hair catches in the breeze. Her big eyes are wide with passion and as the sun shines on her lightly golden skin Tony sees her slender legs. She seems to glide across the open space. It's almost ethereal.

'Whoa,' Tony thinks, 'This can't be real; this can't be happening to me.'

As she reaches half way, she slips her panties down to the floor and steps out of them. She continues to watch Tony's hand pleasuring himself as she covers the final ground between them and kneels in between his open legs.

She's slowly rubbing the area between her legs and clearly loving every stroke. She pushes her fingers deep inside her pussy while never taking her eyes off of Tony's cock.

She takes Tony's free hand and pulls him closer, inviting him to join her fingers stroking her between her legs.

He feels the smooth, waxed lips of her pussy and the swollen, aroused labia and clit. She's so wet with her own passion that his finger glides easily over her mound. Tony loves the feeling of smooth wet pussy. He parts her folds and pushes one finger deep inside. She's so hot, tight and wet. As she rides his finger for a moment so he pushes a second finger inside. She pushes hard onto his hand. She's loving the feeling of him touching her deep inside.

She slowly lifts her gaze from Tony's hand wrapped around his cock, to his face.

They stare deep into each other's eyes for a minute.

Tony studies her, wanting to learn something more in this amazing fantasy.

He's moved by what he sees. Her eyes are dark blue; she has an even darker blue ring around her Iris making her eyes very attractive. He sees her pupils are dilated with passion; but also something else deep inside. He longs to discover more.

Tony only realises that he's completely fixed by her gaze when he feels her small hand wrap around his fist on his cock. She joins his rhythm and starts to pump his length.

After a moment he slips his hand out and leaves her to caress his penis. Her hand is small compared to his, but she works his length with expert touch. She uses just the perfect pressure and stroke. She feels amazing.

He continues to finger and caress her pussy in time with her pumping fist. Suddenly she whimpers and starts to shudder as a first wave of an orgasm flows over her. Tony feels her pussy clench and pulse around his fingers. She pushes hard onto his fingers as she spills her juices onto his hand.

When the orgasm has passed, she slowly takes Tony's fingers from her pussy and puts them into her mouth. She begins to lick and suck his fingers.

Her tongue feels amazing; slowly sliding over and between his sticky fingers. The sight of her loving the taste of her own juices nearly has Tony losing all control.

Tony lifts the girl's hands, gesturing for her to stand and pulls her close. He rests his head on the tree; his face is in line with her pussy. He can smell her scent and clearly see her arousal on the swollen labia and tight patch of curls around her clit.

He pulls her close and slowly licks the length of her pussy with long; firm licks using his whole tongue. She's so smooth on his tongue and she tastes amazing. She's so sweet and a little salty. Perfect!

Tony uses his fingers to part her and again pushes a finger deep inside. The girl moans with pleasure and grips the trunk of the tree as she prepares herself for what's to come.

Tony takes her clit in his mouth and starts to gently nip and suck. As the girl lets out a quiet moan of pleasure, he pushes a second finger inside her wetness. He moves his fingers in and out; faster and faster; he starts to lick harder and deeper on her clit. As he bites gently on her bud he feels a second wave of orgasm move through her.

He removes his fingers and pushes his long tongue deep inside her entrance. He pulls her in close and tight against his mouth, holding her in place with his big hands on her soft buttocks.

At that moment she starts to ripple and buck; wave after wave of cum spills from her. Tony loves this and pushes his tongue as deep as he can to take all of her in. She rides his mouth hard until the climax resides.

As her legs buckle beneath her Tony guides her back to the ground and in between his legs.

His eyes return to meet hers and he leans in to kiss her. Her lips feel soft and tender, he tastes her, sweet and warm. As he tentatively slides his tongue to taste more of her he feels her instantly respond. Their mouths fit perfectly. The kiss starts to deepen with caressing, sliding tongues. It soon turns passionate with deep, hard, clashing tongues. Tenderly biting of lips and sucking of tongues.

Tony feels the girl use both hands to run her fingers through his hair, cupping the back of his head, moving to touch soft fingertips to his neck, his cheek, around their kissing mouths and chin. It's like she wants to paint this perfect moment with her hands as well as her mind.

The girl moves further towards Tony, straddling his lap. His naked penis exposed. She moves to sit on his cock. She slides her wet pussy up and down his entire length with long, slow strokes. Every time she nears the tip he twitches his cock hoping that this will be the moment that he'll actually push inside her wet pussy.

As the girl continues to kiss his lips and ride his cock. Tony moves his hand and starts to slowly unbutton her dress. Each button reveals inch by inch of silky skin. At the fourth button he exposes her naked breasts.

Tony breaks the kiss. He wants to see her naked flesh.

The girl's breasts are small but perfectly formed with light brown/pink nipples. She's so clearly fully aroused as her nipples so very hard and begging to be caressed and sucked.

This woman is curvy in all the right places and Tony loves it.

She continues to slowly stroke his cock with her pussy.

He takes her breasts in his hands and starts to softly squeeze and massage them. They are firm and a perfect hand full. He watches as her breasts rise and fall with each breath she takes. He pulls her close and takes one nipple in his mouth. As he starts to lick, suck and softly bite she lets out a slow, long breath. "Ummmmm". He moves to the other breast and continues to suck and caress her tits for a long while.

She's beautiful. This has to be a dream?

After a minute or so she softly tilts his head up to face her. She looks into his passion filled eyes and leans in to tenderly kiss him.

She moves to start to press soft kisses to his cheek and his neck just below; behind his ear. He can hear her breathe softly as she continues to kiss, slowly moving down his neck to his collar bone.

Her head moves lower, she unbuttons his shirt and presses soft kisses down his firm chest and across his firm abs. After a minute Tony feels those soft; warm; plump; lips surround the head of his cock.

The only sound she makes is a small moan of appreciation as his cock pumps first pre-cum into her mouth.

Tony runs his fingers through her long silky hair. He fists his hand at the back of her head. He can feel her head move with every deep stroke. He closes his eyes and rests his head back onto the tree.

He feels the sun and breeze on his skin and can smell the pine and spring flowers. He hears the birds and faint talking/walking of people on the path beyond.

He feels the hot; wet; sucking of this mystery girl on his cock. She sucks deep and long while caressing his balls with her small hand. The sensation is unreal!

He wonders if he'd fallen asleep and is perhaps dreaming this fantasy of this woodland angel!

His cock starts to pulse and grow impossibly hard. He opens his eyes. As much as he'd love to cum at this moment, he wants to feel himself inside her, so he moves to grip his cock.

The girl stops sucking and looks up. She then moves up towards him, once again straddling his legs. She looks deep into his eyes and slowly nods once, as if to gain his approval to fuck him. Tony slowly nods back and watches her rise to press the head of his cock to the opening of her smooth, wet pussy.

He moves his hands to cup her rounded bottom. He feels her slowly press down, and the head of his shaft push into the tight entrance of her pussy.

Another soft moan of appreciation comes from this angel. Tony feels her lift again and then fall, this time taking half of his length inside.

Tony lets out a long, slow, breath.

She holds this position for a moment, her pussy is pulsing around his length, she pulls herself up, and she's so tight and wet.

This time she rises almost completely off; when suddenly; firmly; she sits back down taking all of his cock as deep as she can. This time they both let out a moan of pleasure.

After a moment she starts to move, slowly at first, then gaining momentum, her eyes are closed, her head is back and she grinds her clit hard into him.

Tony can feel every thrust in his hands as her buttocks and thighs move with the rhythm.

At that moment Tony hears a noise coming from behind the tree. He hears someone calling for their dog. There are chatting, laughing voices and they are getting louder.

Tony looks at the girl riding his cock; she doesn't seem to notice anything. She rides him harder and harder, he loves the sensation but is conscious that at any moment someone will discover them.

Again Tony hears a voice call the dog to heel. The owners must literally be feet from this passionate couple!

Slightly panicked, Tony looks back at the angel on his lap. Again she's oblivious and riding him with silent passion.

The voices stop... Silence follows... Tony wonders if the couple have discovered them and are maybe watching. Strangely, this starts to arouse him again and his libido rises to full throttle.

It's all too much, the vision, the passion, the motion and rhythm of the angel overrides his senses and he no longer cares if someone else is around.

He knows he can't get much deeper inside, but he moves to slide down to a lower position, as he does he feels his penis bottom out inside her. This sensation really is too much and he feels the first release of his cum.

She also feels this warm, soothing sensation deep inside and starts to climax.

They both ride hard and fast. Each release of cum causes his penis slide harder and faster inside her milking, clenching pussy.

Again and again she pounds herself into his shaft. Their moans of pleasure become louder. They both reach full climax. Tony presses his nails into her soft buttocks and she claws at the tree behind him.

After long moments they both start to come back to earth, slowly moving to a stop.

He watches her as her eyes regain focus. She's flushed with passion. She's beautiful. She smiles sweetly and kisses him firmly on the lips.

The only words spoken this whole experience are as she slides off of him and whispers into his ear. "Thank you."

Then she stands and slowly walks back into the trees in the direction she came.

As her vision melts out of view, Tony suddenly starts to hear the woodland sounds once more and people a short distance away on the gravel track. The same voices calling their dog are retreating.

He quickly tucks himself back into his pants and stands staring in the direction of the girl. She's gone.

Tony wonders if he'll ever see this Angel again. He longs to feel her touch once more; to hear her voice; to caress her and show her the strength of his passion and desire.

As he looks down, he sees her panties on the ground. He picks them up.

They are damp from her juices and they smell of her. He pushes them into his pants to wrap his sticky cock. Once again their juices combine.

These he'll keep! A reminder of that vision in the woods.... Until next time.