Woof!

Story Info
A couple have fun with a little puppy play.
3.6k words
4.53
63.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sven was enjoying the rare occasion when he got the apartment to himself. Mimi was working late on a new campaign for a kitchen company and wouldn't be back until much later. He opened the fridge and took some water off a shelf. It was 10:30 already and she still wasn't back. Sven shrugged to himself and flipped open a magazine that lay on the counter. His phone rang and he pulled it away from the charger on the wall.

"Hey."

It was Mimi. "Hey. Sorry I've been taking so long. Dan from the art department had to finish some of the boards and it took longer than we were expecting."

Sven nodded, "Okay. Are you finished now?"

"Yep"

"Good." Sven leant against the kitchen unit and stretched. "I was wondering where you were."

"Sorry." Mimi answered, "I thought we'd be done by half eight. You weren't planning anything, were you?"

"Er, no...should I?" Sven asked, suddenly panicked.

"No, no. I was just thinking if you'd bought food or anything."

Sven sighed, "Nope. Just reading. Take your time, okay."

"Yeah, I shan't be too long now...and er, I was just wondering if you'd like to be my plaything tonight?"

Sven grinned and leant against the kitchen counter. "Ah, baby, you know I'm always your plaything."

Mimi laughed, "Good boy, pup. I'll be home in about 20 minutes."

"Woah, back up," He planted the water bottle on the worktop and felt himself blush a little. "Did you just call me pup?"

"I did." Mimi said, "You said you wanted to try it, let's do it tonight, hmm?"

Sven sighed. There was a hesitation on the line and he nodded to himself, "Okay. Uh...great. I'll see you later. Do I, um, do I need to do anything for this?"

"Nope. Not now. Just don't pee on the carpet before I get home, okay?"

"Har har." Sven rolled his eyes and laughed nervously, not quite sure how he felt about this sudden announcement. He'd mentioned it to Mimi a couple of weeks previously and had been met by silence. He'd not pushed the subject since. Mimi had laughed and reacted with a reticent smile. He knew it wasn't her thing – or not in the topping sense at least, but considering her own penchant for kitty ears he thought he'd give it a try. But nothing, the second he'd said it he had regretted it, knowing that she would always have been uncomfortable with the idea. He cleared his throat and nodded.

"You sure? I know you feel weird about it from the top side."

"Hey. It's fine. It's also kind of hypocritical, too, don't you think since you're always so good to me when I'm on the bottom? Anyway..." she tailed off again.

"What?" Sven narrowed his eyes, "You're planning something, I know it."

"Hmm. May-be" Mimi's voice lilted down the phone and Sven rolled his eyes. Of course. "Well, I was just out and about and then I suddenly thought about how nice you'd look in a thick, dark leash and I got a little tingly thinking about it."

"Oh really?" Sven grinned to himself and took a sip of his water.

"Yes. I did."

Something skated across his neck and Sven jumped across the kitchen. He turned and found Mimi bent double with laughter behind him and ominous looking paper bag in her hand.

"Aw, shit."

"Hah." She gasped, "Funniest. Thing. Ever. Oh God, that was so funny." She flipped her phone closed and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh you...come here." He picked her up and nibbled her lip playfully. "Bad kitty."

"Heh. Don't think I haven't been watching you for the past five minutes." Mimi stepped backwards, "Do you want to see all the pretty toys I bought you?"

Mimi rubbed the tiny square of flesh behind Sven's left ear, running her thumb over his cheek. To his surprise he found himself lying into her hand and half nodding. He had not been expecting that. Woah.

"Um, okay." He watched as Mimi planted herself on the sofa.

"Come." She patted the space next to him and Sven obeyed, sitting next to her and grinning like an overexcited child.

Or a puppy, He thought

Mimi leant forward and kissed him on the mouth, the tension crackling between them. "I know how much you want this, Sven. I know for you it's about...escaping. Forgetting."

Sven nodded nervously and stroked her arm, "Hmm. Thank you. I thought you'd forgotten or ignored me – it."

Mimi blushed, "Yeah, well, y'know...I had a little think about it. About you. About what a good boy you'll be for me." She rubbed his cheek gently and Sven blushed like a fifteen-year-old girl. "And..." her voice fell to a whisper, the edges of the words grazing his ear like warm honey, "I kind of like it."

"Hmm. Really?"

Mimi nodded. "Yep. You want to do it then?"

"Yeah...yeah I do, um..." another ripple of nervous laughter coiled up from his chest, "I'm just surprised."

"Don't be." Mimi smiled reassuringly, "You know the safe word, Red for stop, Green for good. Whatever you feel comfortable with, hm?"

"Okay." Sven nodded and scooped her up into a big bear hug.

"Good." Mimi gripped Sven's shoulder tightly and pushed him gently so that he moved onto the floor. "Now, first things first. Puppies don't wear clothes do they? Silly puppy."

Sven lowered his head and blushed wildly and Mimi realised she actually had to stop herself from squeaking. God, he looked pretty when he was embarrassed.

"Oh, sorry. I could have-" Sven gestured to his clothes, his eyes meeting Mimi's.

"Shh!" Mimi gripped his chin and looked into Sven's pale blue eyes, "Puppies don't talk either do they?"

Sven shook his head.

"What do puppies do?" Mimi pulled off his t-shirt and began working at the buttons on his Levis.

Sven blushed, "I can't." he giggled, "I really can't"

Mimi rolled her eyes and tilted Sven's face toward hers. She held him so close he could feel her breath across his cheeks. "I thought you said you wanted this?" Sven nodded and blushed again, nodding mutely. "I...uh..They bark?" he answered, twisting on his heels.

"Yes." Mimi answered bending low as Sven helped her pull of his jeans, "Are you going to bark for me, baby?"

Sven blushed wildly and looked up at Mimi's smirking face, "Rfff." There was a hint of questioning in his voice.

"Good boy." Mimi scratched his neck playfully, sounding just like she was in the park or the vets' and not at all like she was petting a near naked man who was twice her size. It was oddly hypnotic. Comforting.

"Do you want to see what I got you, yeah?" she gasped, "Do you? Do you?"

Sven nodded, the blood beginning to drain from his face to the other end of his body. He had never felt so confused.

Mimi reached into the bag and pulled out a thick black collar with a sturdy looking buckle. "Pretty, hm? Puppy's going to look so pretty, isn't he?" she looped the collar around his neck and buckled it firmly.

"Ohhh." She gasped, leaning back into the sofa, grinning down at him "Look at you! I think we should keep this on all night, hm? Look how pretty you look!"

Sven shivered as Mimi rubbed his neck again, the feeling glimmering over his back and around his neck and right between his thighs.

"Okay!" Mimi clapped her hands playfully and stood up, "Are you hungry?" she asked, cupping his face, "Is puppy hungry, hey? Been running errands like a good boy all day for me, yes?"

Sven nodded and let out another twisted bark, blushing awkwardly. He shivered again and sighed heavily his emotions twisting and knotting together so he could not tell humiliation from desire or shame from need. In his fantasies he had always envisioned some imperious mistress yanking at the chain, treating him like a filthy animal. Doing so seemed to justify the shame. But, typically, Mimi had seen what he needed, all that vulnerability and need shimmering beneath his casual cockiness, the hurt behind the humour. And now, with that typical, nurturing way she had, the way she was stroking his cheek as he lay in her lap; she had seen what he needed before he had. It was faintly absurd, he couldn't deny it, but it was also surprisingly, frighteningly addictive and before long the gentle tugging of subspace was beckoning him nearer.

"Come then." Mimi whispered, tugging at his collar, "Puppy is probably very hungry."

Sven nodded again and licked the thick fabric of Mimi's dark jeans. She grinned at him, her pupils getting inky and she bit her lip, the desire flashing through her. She stood and produced a small box of crackers from the paper bag. Sven raised an eyebrow and leant backward.

"Get on your knees." She commanded, "Go on, sit like a good boy."

Sven straightened his back and grinned up at her, growling playfully.

"Good boy." Mimi flipped the cracker towards him and he caught it in his mouth, winking at her. She laughed and pulled his nipple playfully.

"Is puppy being cheeky, hm?' she asked, producing another cracker and twirling it through her fingers, "If I give you a cracker will you be a good boy and sit on the sofa, hm?" she ran her hand across his neck and fingered his collar gently. "Will you?"

Sven nodded and licked her hand.

"Okay then." Mimi flipped the cracker away and it skidded silently across the parquet floor. "Fetch."

Sven turned and pulled himself across the floor on his knees, picking up the cracker and crawling into the bedroom.

"Hey," Mimi frowned and watched Sven disappear, "What's puppy doing?"

She stepped into the bedroom and her mouth fell open.

"Hey." She smiled, trying hard not to break character, "What's this then? What has Svenny got, hm?"

Sven bared his teeth and growled a little shaking the thin green fabric from side to side.

"Oh," Mimi gasped, glaring at him, "Why don't we put this down, hey?" she rubbed his neck again and tried to remove the nicest dress she had from her boyfriend's mouth. Sven gripped it tighter between his teeth and growled.

Mimi squinted at him and he stifled a giggle from behind his mouthful of green chiffon.

"Now then." Mimi cooed, "Let go of the dress. Let go." Sven growled again and Mimi grabbed a handful of fabric, "You know how I love it, baby."

Sven's eyes glittered through the mesh that covered his face and he yanked it back quickly. There was a loud crack and the 50-year-old seams split open.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" Mimi took a swipe for him and Sven fell backwards laughing.

"Oh I'm sorry," he breathed, "I promise I'll get it fixed." He kissed her hard on the mouth and looked down at the aged green silk erupting between them. "The hole's not too big."

Mimi pushed him backward and smirked at him, planting a quick, stinging slap across his face. She turned on her heel and picked up the dress. Smart move, she thought, right in the seam. Convenient. Her heartbeat flattened out as she folded the dress up and laid it back into the bottom of the wardrobe. Mimi turned back around and her heart skipped up again as she watched Sven panting on the floor, his hair in his eyes and his chest heaving, the thick, dark stripe of his collar around his neck. Mimi shivered and strode forward, assertive.

" Get up." She ordered, grabbing his collar roughly. Sven whined and felt the blood pool between his thighs. Just as he'd imagined.

"Dumb animal." Mimi pushed Sven backward onto the bed and sat next to him gripping his collar again and mashing his face into the cool fabric of the sheets.

"Bad boy." She shouted, "Very bad boy!" she used her other hand to yank down his boxers and drag him towards her thighs. He moved himself, helping her, aching for her, positively shivering as she trapped his aching cock between her thighs and planted a hard slap across his bare backside. "Ruined my favourite dress and think you can get away with it, hmm?" Sven shook his head and buried his face against her thigh. "What was that?" she asked. Sven let out a low whine and Mimi yanked his head back with the collar, "I asked you a question."

"No," he gasped, "No, I don't. I'm sorry."

" Are you going to be a good boy now?" she planted a kiss on his mouth and he brushed his lips against hers, grinding against her thigh as best as he could, the wave of unmet need arching through him. Mimi slapped his bottom again and he moaned under her, pushing against her harder as she let slap after slap fall across his naked bottom her other hand pulling tightly at his collar.

"Now!" she said, " Come with me." Mimi curled her hand around the thick collar again and pulled Sven off the bed, awkwardly leading him through the apartment.

"Sofa." She commanded, pushing him towards the pale green sofa in the middle of the room and disappearing behind him. Sven curled up on one end of the sofa and waited patiently, suddenly hit by just how surreal this evening was becoming. And by just how turned on he was.

Mimi sat down next to him and produced a long leash that she clipped to his collar, giving it a little yank backwards. Sven groaned and lay in Mimi's lap again.

"Don't want you wondering off on me again, do I?" she purred, tucking her legs underneath herself and pushing Sven to the side so that his legs hung over the arm of the sofa and he lay flat against her, his head in her lap. She turned on the TV and settled down to watch a makeover show that she knew Sven utterly hated. He groaned a little and buried his face in her jeans, nibbling gently at her thigh.

"Stop it!" she tugged the leash and Sven looked up at her pouting. Mimi grinned and pushed his head into her lap again, "Be a good boy while I watch TV, okay?"

Sven groaned again and lay down again, sighing heavily, positively aching with desire. He looked up at Mimi and then back down at his hard on. It was starting to hurt now and Mimi knew it. She could tell by the way he was getting fidgety and restless, awkwardly trying to grind himself against the sofa and failing. Sven reached between his thighs and palmed himself gently; he whined a little and began rubbing himself harder, slicking himself with his own saliva.

"Stop it." Mimi purred, batting his hands away from his crotch and jamming them between her thighs then winding her fingers through hers, playing with his sticky fingers like it was the most natural thing in the world. Occasionally, she would reach over and run her fingers over his member, teasing him until he was on the very edge and stopping. He didn't know how much he could take, but regardless, he knew he would.

At last, the programme finished and Sven found himself in the odd position of knowing that apple shaped people shouldn't wear shift dresses and that he was still horribly, painfully hard. He whined again and Mimi turned off the TV. She stood and looked down at him sprawled out on the sofa, leaking and gasping and looking a little sorry for himself.

"Poor baby." She let the leash fall to the floor and began pulling off her clothes, letting them fall where she dropped them. "Puppy has had a long day. I think you need to come to bed, yes?"

Sven nodded, not even attempting to hide the desperation any more. All he wanted was their naked bodies pressed together in the dark and her threats and the pull of the leash. Mimi stood in front of him naked and yanked the leash so that he was forced to sit up, his face pressed against her thigh, the smell of her sex making him light headed with desire.

"Please," he gasped, his voice knotted with need, "Can I just have it? Please let me come, please."

Sven sniffed and looked up at Mimi, heartbroken. She gave the leash another hearty yank and kissed him roughly. "In time, beautiful. You just be patient." Sven screwed his eyes shut and knelt onto all fours, Mimi's saccharine promises making him sweat and ache and whine in anticipation. He rolled his shoulders in a futile attempt to alleviate some of the tension but Mimi pulling him towards the bedroom again, the leash coiled around her hand, cut him short.

She tethered the leash around the head of the bed so that her boyfriend could move but not escape and then lay out next to him, stretching happily.

"Come here," she drawled, pulling him down onto the sheets and kissing him tenderly on the mouth, her hand running down his body and between his legs. Sven whined and cursed under his breath, his eyelids flickering.

"You want to please, me, don't you?" Mimi asked, sitting up and straddling his naked form. Sven nodded breathlessly and Mimi yanked the leash forward, making Sven whine again and grind against her thigh.

"Well then show me." Mimi sank over her boyfriend's leaking cock, and ground against him, pushing hard and fast making his hands fly upward to the soft curve of her naked ass. He pushed upward as best he could and rolled his head to the side offering him to her. Take me, he whished, Please, baby, please.

Mimi fingered his neck gently and ran her hands over his chest, rubbing his nipple gently so that he blushed and shivered under her, his fingers digging into her bottom again. She pinned his hands over his head, the leash still wrapped around her pale palm. He licked at her nipple and she pushed against him harder, feeling him tense beneath her. Mimi threw hear head backward and gripped the headboard, bending down and planting tiny kisses on Sven's neck, telling him about all of the things she'd like to do to him, alternating between pleasure and pain as she clawed and pulled and pinched at his torso, telling him what a good boy he was for taking it, her other hand working between his thighs. Sven's face sank into the cool sheets and he felt his shoulders arch and his balls tense as he came, Mimi's mouth hot against his ear, telling him what a dirty fucking animal he was. He shook under her and Mimi gripped his collar harder, her mouth pressed against his, alternating between kisses and abuse. She slid against him harder as she tightened, making him wince, his orgasm only half finished. She mumbled something unintelligible and fell forward, her mouth against his chest, her body shaking against his.

For a few seconds they lay panting, twisted around one another, smelling of sex and sweat and leather. Mimi sat up and silently unhooked the leash from Sven's collar leaving it hanging over the headboard. She kissed him on the mouth and stroked his face gently, smiling down at him.

"Good boy." She whispered, "You were perfect."

Sven's eyes dipped and he blushed, "I should really thank you. I-"

"Hey, Shh." Mimi kissed him again and curled up next to him. "You need some sleep and silence now."

"Hmm." Sven closed his eyes and nodded happily, "Please."

"Oh," Mimi swung her legs off the bed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants, "And the number of a good seamstress."

Sven laughed. "Sorry. I...that was probably a bad idea wasn't it?" He looked sheepish.

"Yeah." Mimi answered, walking toward the kitchen. "But you're lucky it will mend." She pulled some food from the fridge and quickly hashed together several rounds of sandwiches. She walked back to the bedroom and threw a chocolate bar at Sven. "You don't actually deserve this after that" she nodded to the wardrobe and raised an eyebrow, "but you're still all subspace-y and high. Eat it."

Sven nodded and picked up a handful of food, eating hungrily. Mimi lay against him and rubbed his belly gently, talking softly and peppering his face with kisses until she was happy that he had come back.

"Thank you." Sven planted a kiss on her forehead and dumped the empty plate and the water bottle on the floor. "Perfect...everything."

Mimi nodded and lay back down, curling up next to Sven.

"How can I repay you?" he breathed, his fingers running through her hair. Mimi smiled and sighed again, still floating herself.

"You already have." She answered, "Stop seeing this as a one way street." She laughed, "That was so hot. I like it. A lot."

"Really?" Sven turned off the light at the wall and lay down, the sheets tangled around his feet, his chest tingling with post-sex endorphins, fizzing happily. "I'm really glad." He sighed, kissing her again.

12