WOPI Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

-- o --

Davie awoke in the arms of the most wonderful, the sexiest woman in the world, the only woman he could ever want. He didn't remember much about last night, only making love to Claire. Or rather Claire making love to him, sending him to transports of ecstasy he never dreamed of. "Good morning, Claire," he said softly, happy just to be with his goddess.

"Good morning, Davie. I was a very bad girl last night, I hope you don't mind.

"You don't look bad to me," he replied reaching up to stroke one of her lovely breasts.

"That's exactly the way I was bad. I stole you away from your girlfriend."

Davie thought of Alexandra and knew whom she Claire meant. He remembered in an abstract way that until yesterday Alexandra and he used to have sex, passionate sex. He had begun to suspect that they were falling in love. And there was more - Alexandra used to tell him things, important things. But that seemed irrelevant ages ago. Alexandra meant nothing to him now. Claire was everything!

"You succeeded. What are you going to do with the stolen property," he asked, starting to nibble Claire's hardening nipple.

"Don't trouble your little head about that, my pet. I have plans," the smiling blonde replied. "I have plans."

To be continued.

Comments please to Homer Vargas

I would enjoy exchanging ideas about future directions for this story.

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers
12