Words Made Flesh Ch. 02

Story Info
She receives an email by mistake.
1.5k words
4.03
29.4k
5

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice." - Marquis De Sade

*

There were two points of interest on Sophia's desktop at this very moment.

The first was a slide show of her favorite lesbian pictures that she had come across on the internet. The sheer number of women who could be found online made her wonder how many of those she knew were also participating in similar acts, but have not had a camera catch them. Women of all sizes and ages were kissing, caressing, fondling and licking each other in both pairs and groups. In the bedroom, under a tree, on a kitchen counter, in a car...the possibilities really did seem endless.

Sophia reached down and turned her vibrator up a notch while she stared longingly at the pictures that passed by her eyes. For some reason, she found that it aroused her to hear the sound of the buzzing become muffled with the trembling phallus inside her. Occasionally the pleasure would overwhelm her and she would close her eyes for a moment. However, the fear of missing one of her favorite photos would soon jolt her eyelids back open. Though she used her hand to push the vibrator into herself, she found that contracting the muscles in her vagina allowed her to push it out again. Her boyfriend had provided her with information so that she could teach herself that trick. He enjoyed it very much.

However, now was the not the time to be thinking of him, for these moments were reserved exclusively for her girls.

Despite the visual stimulation provided by the images, what she found to be truly responsible for pushing her over the edge and into the dark abyss of verboten ecstasy was the second point of interest on her desktop. An anonymous person had once sent her a picture of Amelia topless, looking quite seductively at the camera. Sophia imagined that the photo captured Amelia using her eyes to invite her to do whatever she wished to her. She created a complete imaginary scenario in her mind, and it always ended with the two of them in bed together.

Even now, the very impressions of these thoughts caused her body to go into joyous convulsions as she gripped the vibrator to keep it from leaving that particular spot that amplified the pleasure. She took the rolling waves of pleasure as they came, with teeth clenched and breath held in her chest. Countless women passed over her monitor, but her thoughts were focused exclusively on Amelia.

After it was over, she tried to keep herself lost in that fantasy for as long as her body would allow her to be imprisoned. But, all too soon, her senses betrayed her and brought her back to the cold, harsh reality. The moments after her orgasms were usually the most difficult to endure, for no amount of pleasure could deceive her forever. No, this was a wonderful fantasy, but it was a fantasy nonetheless. Each time she opened her eyes, Amelia's warm body vanished and was replaced by the crude two-dimensional replica on her desktop.

She headed to the bathroom to clean herself and the vibrator, for now it was time for a different kind of release. These post-orgasm emotions always prompted her to type in her blog, and this was no exception. She returned to her seat with fresh panties on, and wasted no time in expelling her emotions into the keyboard.

"They say that when you are crazy, you are out of your mind...when really, you are in your mind and out of this world. Every one of us spends every night in our mind, dreaming. But some of us spend part of the day there, as well. Some of us long to bring the things that are in our head out into the real world, or at least have the real world mimic what is in our heads. But no matter what happens, we all have to make the choice to live in a dream world or in reality. So what does it mean when you can't decide where you'd rather be?"

Sighing gloomily to herself, she clicked on a link to check her email. There were two messages that surprised her there, both from Estelle. The first one was titled "I found another quote", while the second simply said "Sorry!".

Well, it really didn't matter how suspicious or intrigued Sophia felt, there was simply no possible way to avoid reading these messages. She decided to click on the second message before the second.

"Hey Sophia,

Listen, I'm so sorry about that last e-mail, I clicked on the wrong thing and it got sent to you completely by accident! I'm so embarrassed!

Estelle,

PS: Amelia says hi"

Sophia read it over a couple of times, particularly the line that mentioned Amelia. She wondered if Amelia really did say hi, or if Estelle just put that in there to make the letter more comforting after whatever the first one said. She quickly clicked on the 'next' button and waited impatiently for the first email to appear on her screen. It probably took about twenty seconds, but it felt like that number in minutes! When it finally did grace the monitor, she realized that it was a correspondence from Estelle to Amelia and back. Sophia knew to read it from bottom to top.

"From Estelle:

Hey babe, guess what? I found another quote for your essay on homosexuality. It's pretty hot, if I do say so myself:

"To fuck women in the rear is but the first part of buggery; 'tis with men Nature wishes men to practice this oddity, and it is especially for men she has given us an inclination. Absurd to say the mania offends Nature; can it be so, when 'tis she who puts it into our head? Can she dictate what degrades her? "

Whatcha think? We can say 'fuck' in our essays as long as we're quoting, right?"

Sophia had to pause in her reading to take in the words that had just infiltrated her brain. She'd never read anything like that before, and honestly couldn't decide whether she found it exciting or appalling, or perhaps a little of both. What was this new literature that they had become fascinated with lately? It bore no resemblance to modern pornography. Unable to help herself, she read further.

"Amelia wrote:

Damn! That's hot! What page did you find that on? I'm pretty sure we don't have to censor quotes, but if we do it'll be no big deal. We'll just SAY we're going to censor it and then say it REALLY LOUD, like Jim Morrison on the John Sullivan show. Muah! And if the bitch threatens to flunk us, we'll just blackmail her, no biggie.

Incidentally, I came across something that you might like...in fact, I KNOW you will like:

"Her ass is all yours. Suck it for her while my tongue licks her cunt, and between the two of us let's see if we can get her to swoon three or four times."

Don't write back until you've thought about this for a full minute!"

Sophia stared. Her head was facing the monitor, but her eyes were not focused at all. She could have been facing the very end of the world coming towards her and it would have failed to startle her. What had commanded her attention was entirely in her head. She couldn't help it.

There was Amelia kneeling in front of her, Estelle behind her. Sophia herself was standing in the middle with legs parted so that either of them could use their tongues to 'make her swoon three or four times'. She closed her eyes and imagined them thrusting their tongues into each hole simultaneously, causing her to feel as if she was being lifted off of the floor. It was just too good a fantasy to not acknowledge.

Her eyes came back into focus and she gave her head a little shake. There would be a time to elaborate on that fantasy, but the rest of the email was waiting.

"Estelle wrote:

Oh God, you know I love it when that dominating side comes out. In fact, my legs spread automatically for you when I read that line about blackmailing the bitch.

I'm afraid that time I spent thinking about that passage exceed your one minute time limit, and ended up quite messy. Wish you were here...

Ugh, time to hit lecture hall...very hard, with my head. Gotta go, see you soon!

Love,

Estelle"

The email was over so abruptly. Sophia wanted to read more! Then she remembered the other letter.

"Wow," she thought, "if I'd accidentally sent this to the wrong person, I'd just about die!"

Sophia went back to the first email and clicked the 'reply' button. She tried to come across as understanding while carefully trying to avoid sounding too enthusiastic. After hitting the send button, she decided to take a closer look at some of those quotes and punch them into a search engine. Maybe she could find out a little more about what they were studying. Anything to get her closer to Amelia.

- - - - - - - - - -

* Literary quotes come from 'Philosophy In The Bedroom', by The Marquis De Sade.