Words Made Flesh Ch. 04

Story Info
A dinner gathering goes wrong...?
1.9k words
4.29
20.9k
5

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening had, thus far, been a tad uncomfortable. Everyone had used the spaghetti in front of them to indulge in silence, for no topic was yet brought forth, and no one wanted to be the first to do so. However, an icebreaker soon came by a most unexpected means. Something small and fuzzy pushed up against Sophia's leg, making her start. She peered over the side of her chair to see a pair of green eyes staring up at her. A small black and white kitten took the eye contact as a sign of invitation and immediately hopped up on her lap. A moment later, the kitten was curled up quite comfortably and running his throaty motor in approval of the new guest.

"Well," Estelle said, "it appears you have received the official seal of approval from the cat. That's always a good sign." She winked as she said this to Sophia, who smiled back.

"What are we listening to?" Inquired Sophia, thankful for her brain to finally have thought up a topic.

"It's electronic classical remixes" answered Amelia, "this CD is very difficult to find."

"This guy takes popular classical songs and re-interprets them. This one's..." Estelle said as she tried to remember the name of the song.

"The Nutcracker Suite," Amelia finished for her.

"Oh," said Sophia, "I thought the melody sounded familiar."

"Wait'll you hear what they did to Bolero!" Estelle exclaimed, her face unable to hide her delight.

"It's...alright." Interjected Sophia's boyfriend, trying to sound as though he were merely trying unsuccessfully to hide his displeasure. Everyone at the table gave him a displeasured look of their own, although each bore a slightly different expression; Sophia appeared a little embarrassed, Estelle looked slightly offended, while Amelia's face betrayed the fact that she knew something like this would happen eventually.

"What's wrong with it?" Amelia asked, in a returning gesture, as though she were merely trying unsuccessfully to hide her dislike of him.

"It's just..." the boyfriend tried to find his words, "this kind of remaking does a great disservice to the original composers. I'm sure they would have never wanted their music to be withered down to a common fad."

"Industrial music is not a fad," Amelia retorted through her teeth. She was clearly having a difficult time controlling her temper.

"Well, it's like using classic rock in car insurance commercials."

"Don't you mean BEER commercials?"

"Well that's a bit different I think."

Amelia's eyes bulged slightly at this hypocrisy as she took a deep breath with the intention of raising her voice in order to drive her point home with more authority.

"What do -"

"Wine time everyone!"

Everyone had been so intently listening to or involved in the current conversation that no one had noticed that Estelle had slipped into the kitchen and prepared glasses of Chardonnay. Estelle stood at the door frame with two filled glasses and an expression that clearly had every intention of changing the subject.

For a long moment, everyone was silent. The music pulsed in the background just loud enough to be heard clearly without being overwhelming. Familiar melodies were accompanied by unfamiliar mechanical rhythms. Yet, after hearing them, one would not think to question their harmony with each other. Many strings filled the air gracefully, while industrial drums kept them from floating too high.

The silence had ushered the four over to the two couches in the living room. Sophia and her boyfriend had chosen to sit on the couch closer to the middle of the room, while the other two planted themselves on the one against the wall. It was not long before the kitten had joined them, placing herself in between the two laps. Estelle had given the guests the full glasses, after she poured Amelia and then herself some. Eventually the tension left them, and they discussed the various trivial matters of the world that we all discuss at one time or another. At one point, Sophia and her boyfriend intertwined each other's arms and took a sip from their lover's glass. This caused Estelle to widen her eyes and look to Amelia, who only shrugged. The other pair took no notice of this.

Finally, the time had come to change the topic.

"So, you like to go to parties?" Amelia spoke into the air, curious to see which of them would answer.

"Hell yeah," the boyfriend responded arrogantly, "a party's just warmin' up until I get there."

Sophia looked a little uncomfortable as her boyfriend began to brag about how he was, without exception, the life of the party. Amelia seemed to be oblivious to his egotistic remarks, however, for she just continued to ask questions that would prompt his self-edification.

"So I bet you can really hold your liquor, huh?"

"You know it! Even when I'm smashed, I can remember everything the next day, and I never do anything stupid-"

The wine glass hit the carpet with a soft thud just as his head began to wobble. He tried to pretend that there was nothing wrong and kept talking, but his words were too slurred for anyone to understand. The kitten stopped purring and lifted her head to see where the noise had come from. She looked on curiously.

"Honey?" Sophia shook his shoulder worriedly as his head slumped to the side. "Honey, what's wrong?"

She shot a look of desperation over at the girls, only to find the both of them smiling wickedly. This confused her terribly, and the fixation on her boyfriend's state did not allow her brain to process the meaning behind the expressions she had just witnessed. Finally, after a panicked sigh and two more glances, she froze while catching their faces with her eyes.

"What's going on?" she asked suspiciously, "Did you do something?"

As she spoke these words, she began to feel a little drowsy. She gave her head a quick shake and then looked horrified at the two across from her.

"Oh God, what did you do?"

"Relax, sweetheart," replied Amelia calmly, "You weren't supposed to drink from his glass. Don't worry, you only took a sip.

You'll be fine."

"I'll be fine?" Sophia asked, almost breathlessly, "What about him?"

"He'll be fine...later." said Amelia as she got up and walked towards Sophia. Amelia's cold and confident grin frightened her. By contrast, Estelle held a rather reassuring expression on her face.

"I don't understand," Sophia pleaded, now quite frightened, "Why are you doing this?"

Amelia let a moment of silence pass before answering, "Modesty is an antiquated virtue which you, so rich in charms, ought to know wonderfully well how to do without."

These words caused the girl toy in front of her to looked confused, which is exactly what she had intended to have happen. Amelia found herself rather enjoying being in control of a new plaything. God, what a rush it was to watch Sophia watch her every move with complete uncertainty! The power of being able to manipulate the weak was so intoxicating, it almost felt as if she had taken a sip of the boyfriend's wine herself.

Amelia sat down next to Sophia, her face gradually changing from calculating to comforting. She looked Sophia deep into the eyes, which distracted her enough so that Sophia didn't notice her hand resting on her leg. She could see that the kind of fear within her new and inexperienced prey was the kind that paralyzed. This gave her a boost of confidence as she leaned in closer, so that their lips were almost touching. She watched Sophia sit perfectly still, barely breathing.

"I know what you want," Amelia breathed into Sophia's lips, "and it's ok."

Time itself dared not to move as her eyes moved back and forth between Sophia's trembling lips and innocent eyes. Amelia could see the temptation welling up inside of the woman in front of her. She knew that if she just waited long enough, Sophia would be unable to resist. She watched with anticipation as Sophia's lips parted slightly and her eyes fluttered. Just a little longer...

Sophia could not think straight. Two conflicted emotions latched onto each other and writhed inside of her as though they were puzzle pieces trying to fit together. Why did they have to struggle? Wasn't there some way that they could co-exist harmoniously? The seductress in front of her sure seemed to think so. She opened her lips to take Amelia's scent into her mouth. Maybe if they knew what Amelia tasted like, the two conflicting emotions could resolve their differences, if just for the moment. Yes, just this one moment. Nothing else in the world mattered right now except Amelia's lips. Those delectable, luscious lips were begging to be touched with hers. How could she be so cruel as to deny them?

Sophia closed her eyes and leaned into the lips in front of her. They kissed, and everything else in existence vanished. There was no music. There was no Estelle. There was no boyfriend. There was only her new lover, and her new lover's mouth. Their tongues caressed each other frantically, as though they'd never feel anything again if they stopped. Then, it was over.

Sophia kept her eyes closed, for fear that this Amelia, too, would be two-dimensional when she awoke from this erotic dream. Instead of the chill of an empty room, however, she felt warm breath on her neck. The dry warmth was followed by a soft, wet tongue. Her head tilted back, inviting the mouth to explore further. The moisture quickly changed from warm to cold as the tongue left each spot to explore a new one.

Suddenly she felt a new sensation - or the same one on a vastly different location on her body. It was difficult to be sure, as she still felt dazed. The sensation was similar to drifting in and out of a dream. After a moment of lethargic rationalization, she discerned two mouths; one on the left side of her neck, one on the right. She decided, for the moment, that this was not strange enough to warrant the investigation of her eyes. Therefore, they stayed shut as both tongues continued to climb up to the edges of her cheeks.

At once, the two tongues had found their way into her mouth at once. This was unlike any sensation that she had experienced before. Try as she might to fondle both, she found that they definitely had the upper hand. They took turns; one would explore the inside of her mouth, while the other stroked her tongue back and forth. Finally, Sophia could take no more, and rested her head back onto the couch. The two mouths redoubled their efforts, and kissed with such passion that she imagined them as one voluptuous creature. All three mouths were pressed up against each other hard.

Then, cold. A sensation that told her the mouths had retracted. This caused Sophia to finally open her eyes. There before her, looking quite pleased with themselves, were Amelia and Estelle. She found comfort in their friendly, triumphant stares. She tilted her head wearily and caught sight of her boyfriend slumped over next to her with her peripheral vision. Her expression, which had been ever so close to a content smile, had contorted into one of horror and self-loathing. He was right next to her the whole time.

"Oh God," she spoke quietly, "What did I do?"

- - - - - - - - - -

* Literary quotes come from 'Philosophy In The Bedroom', by The Marquis De Sade.