Words Made Flesh Ch. 09

Story Info
Sophia reads about a sexual experience that rivals her own.
2.9k words
4
18.1k
4

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the next chapter! Yay! The story itself is going to be shifting gears. While there will still be plenty of sex, there will also be more of an emphasis on story and character development. Feedback is something that I cherish greatly, so please do not hesitate to leave me a comment with praise or constructive criticism. Thank you! :]

- - - - - - - - - -

Hello, my name is Kimber. I've been lurking on different erotic message boards for a long time now, but this one really sounded interesting. So I thought I'd join and tell my story.

My most erotic experience had to be on my 18th birthday. My friends took me to this place called The Basement. I'd never heard of anything like it, before or since (unfortunately). But wow, let's see if I can capture my feeling as I went through that experience.

It didn't look like much from the outside - in fact, it looked like an old abandoned warehouse! The doors were steel and clanged really loud when you shut them. After passing through the first room, though, we went down these stairs and into this really beautiful room that had a forest green carpet and black walls. The way the light was positioned, you couldn't see anything too clearly...only impressions of things. Which was alright, cos there wasn't really anything in the room except for a few chairs against a wall.

After a few minutes, my name was called by a lady at a doorway. Even though it was dark, I could see that she was completely naked, except for a black cloth around her tummy. She then took my hand and led me down a really long hallway. At one point everything was pitch black and it felt like we were walking forever. I took my other hand and clung to her arm, which she didn't seem to mind. I guess a lot of people going through there get scared, too. At least, I'd like to think so.

Finally we reached a large room with nothing but a long, thin bed in the center. The bed was as high as a desk and had straps at either end. I noticed that there was some strange, beatless ambient music playing in the background. The lady then took the cloth from her stomach and wrapped it around my eyes so that I couldn't see anything at all. She started to take my top off, then my bra. At this point I was very nervous, but it was too late to go back now! She slowly unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my legs. Although I felt chilly at first, I was surprised that I wasn't freezing. There was only one piece of clothing left. Her fingers grazed my pubic hair as they pulled down my panties and I shivered.

Of course, it didn't occur to me that I had to lift my legs to take everything off, so I leaned into her as she pulled my clothes from each foot. I had never felt another woman's body pressed up against mine, and I guess the combination of that and the chilliness started to make me wet. She then led me to the center of the room, but I walked slow cos I was afraid of tripping. Suddenly she told me to stop, then guided me down on the bed and asked me to lie down. I did, then she strapped my arms and feet so that I couldn't get away. This made me really nervous, but also really excited, so I didn't say anything.

Then I heard her walk away and I was left all alone for what seemed like an ETERNITY! My mind began to wander and I tried not to panic. I tested the straps and found them to be very secure. After awhile, I heard someone whisper my name. I said "yes?", but no one responded. Then I felt something very soft on my tummy. It might have been a feather, I'm not sure. It sure startled me though.

Anyways, then there were more feathery sensations all over my body, which made me wonder just how many people were there. The music made it difficult to tell cos they were so quiet. Soon fingers began tracing circles around my ankles. Then more fingers brushed back and forth on my neck. I tilted my head to one side cos it felt good and was met by a pair of mysterious lips! They pressed onto my lips and I opened my mouth so that it could kiss me deeply. I felt two more mouths, one on each nipple. They took turns trying different techniques on me. One would suck gently while the other flicked its tongue on the tip of my nipple.

By this time, the hands that were at my ankles began massaging my feet. There were hands next to the mouths on my breasts, too, massaging them. Another hand began caressing my mound, encouraging my legs to spread. I bent my knees so that I could open my thighs and let that hand explore where it wanted. A single finger began rubbing all around down there at first, but was soon joined by a couple more fingers. One of them entered into my pussy, while at the same time one of the hands massaging my feet was replaced by another mouth! The mouth sucked on each toe, one by one, and stuck its tongue in between them as well.

Between the mouths on my lips, both breasts, toes and the fingers inside me, I was so aroused that I started to cum. My body began shaking and I arched my back. Not being able to see anything allowed my mind to drift along random fragmented thoughts and just enjoy the many sensations. This kept on for awhile, and I ended up cumming a few more times. Finally I was too exhausted to go on, and was released. When the blindfold was taken off of me, there was only that same lady there.

And that's how I spent my 18th birthday!

"Holy shit!" Sophia exclaimed before she could stop herself. She stared hard at the computer screen in awe. How in the world could she post her story now? There was simply no way that what she had experienced the other night with Amelia and Estelle could compete with that. She was actually soaking wet just from being so involved with the story, without ever having touched herself.

Sophia considered embellishing her first post to make it more incredible. The flogging threesome was the single hottest sexual experience of her life, but it paled in comparison to being molested by an entire group of people while bound and blindfolded. Perhaps she could add another person into the mix? Ah, but then one of the girls would read it and call her on it.

Suddenly it occurred to her that the story that she had just read could have just as easily had things added to it. What if the poster felt just as intimidated at the prospect of being a newbie? What if she saw her true experience as being just as lame in comparison to another's post? It wasn't that farfetched; after all, wasn't Sophia considering doing it?

This thought gave her comfort, and courage enough to post her first post, unedited. As the cursor hovered over the *post* button, she hesitated for a moment. Then she closed her eyes and, with determined resolve, clicked the mouse.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey Raquel, what's up? Workin' hard or hardly-"

"Oh God, do NOT say that phrase in my presence. Ever." replied Raquel before Sophia could finish her sentence.

Sophia smirked at her roommate's remark. She had forgotten that Raquel hated anything trite. "Sorry, you're right. That saying's off tha hook!" teased Sophia.

Raquel stared for a moment, before uttering, "Ouch."

Raquel was hardly ever lighthearted; however, today she appeared especially annoyed. "Sophia, what's this on our coffee table?" She held up a book with a picture of a lady wearing a fur and the words 'Venus In Furs' printed on the front.

"Oh," Sophia muttered slowly, giving herself time to find a proper response. There was no way in hell that Raquel would understand her relationship with the girls, and she preferred, at this point in time at least, to not rock the boat. "It's something that one of my instructors assigned for us to read."

"Oh. Hmph." Raquel didn't seem entirely satisfied with that explanation, but let it go. "Well, anyway...what are you doing for lunch tomorrow? You know Wheaty's has that new sun dried tomato veggie wrap. Limited time only."

"What are you, a walking commercial?"

"Oh come on, it's been forever since we did lunch."

"I can't. I have...have to study." Sophia stuttered, cursing herself internally for not sounding more confident in her excuse.

"Don't tell me...with Amelia, right? You know, if you spend too much time with her, Trevor's going to get jealous."

Sophia bit her lip at the mention of her ex-boyfriend's name, trying not to look guilty. "Yeah. Look, I gotta go. I got...a test."

Raquel gave her a puzzled look that let Sophia know of her awareness that she was being blown off. She quickly walked out the front door before her roommate had time to ask anymore questions.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So hey, sorry to cut lunch short, but someone said 'Hey that Marilyn is running behind today. Let's fuck with her.' So they turned all the clocks in the school ten minutes forward. So now I'm late for class."

Sophia laughed and smiled at her friend. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"No class. Thursday."

"Ok, take care."

The two girls gave their hugs and Marilyn disappeared down the hall. Sophia decided to pull out her laptop and check her email. While doing her best to wait patiently for her desktop to load, her eyes left the screen and began to wander around the cafeteria. There were a few others eating or typing on their laptops, or both.

One couple in particular caught her attention. They were two girls her age; both were tall and skinny. Both had solid black attire and more piercings than she could count. One had dark hair while the other had red. While the girl on the right was wearing a jacket, the redhead on the left wore only a tank top, and Sophia found herself trying to see if she had a nipple pierced. The long, wavy hair rested on the girl's chest so that Sophia's view was obscured. She strained to look without appearing too obvious.

"I prefer the redhead with the pierced nipples."

Sophia flinched, startled, and looked up to see a rather large pair of breasts meet her eyes. After lingering on them for a moment, her eyes continued up to see a rather tall blonde woman who looked to be in her late twenties. She immediately noticed that her green eyes were warm and inviting, yet quite confident. They reminded her of Amelia's.

"Oh?" was all that would emerge from Sophia's dropped mouth.

The blonde woman gave a friendly smile and offered her hand. "Hi, I'm Kaylin."

Sophia took a moment to raise her hand to meet Kaylin's, but then managed to smiled back and say her name.

Kaylin let a brief look of concern show on her face as she said, "I'm new here...do you mind if I sit with you?"

Sophia thought about it, then gestured to the seat across from her that Marilyn had just left. After all, she didn't have anywhere to be for awhile, and a pretty blonde automatically took precedence over any boring email that may be waiting for her. She focused on Kaylin's long, blood red fingernails as she pulled out the chair to sit. Every single part of her seemed to be perfectly groomed. The denim blazer gave her a sense of class that was not often seen around these parts. Sophia found herself admiring this woman.

"Thanks. These days, if you're not in, you're out...you know?

"Yeah," Sophia scoffed, "you could say that I was vaguely aware of that."

Kaylin flashed a smile at Sophia's remark, then asked, "so...what are you in for?"

Sophia laughed and replied, "Oh it's not that bad around here."

"If you say so. But you can't tell me that you haven't felt isolated...even from the teachers?"

In fact Sophia had felt like an outsider. Even some of the teachers seemed to only tolerate Sophia's after-class questions rather than take a genuine interest in her as a student. She was relieved that someone else had felt the same way.

"Creative writing," replied Sophia to Kaylin's earlier question, "how about you?"

"Business."

"Oh, I guess I won't be seeing you in any of my classes."

Sophia's eyes shifted slightly to watch the couple who had caught her attention earlier. They were directly behind Kaylin, having stood up to leave. The redhead pulled the other close to her and kissed her hard. The other one melted in her embrace and let her lover's tongue explore her mouth. The submissive one's hand reached up slowly, briefly squeezing the redhead's pierced nipple through the shirt before continuing to the shoulder. After they parted ways, Sophia brought her eyes back to Kaylin's.

"Yeah, the business crowd's a tough one," said Kaylin, "I have more respect for the artistic types; they seem much more open-minded. Unfortunately, I have two left sides to my brain."

Sophia giggled and responded, "Well, on behalf of the artistic community, I would like to say thank you."

"So when's the author-in-training's next class?"

Sophia's eyes widened as she looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh, about five minutes ago!"

"Well hey, it was nice meeting you. Why don't you give me your email address and maybe we could chat some time?"

Sophia paused for a moment to ponder the idea of handing out her email address to an almost complete stranger, but decided that she wanted to see more of Kaylin. She quickly jotted it down on a napkin and handed it to Kaylin, who rewarded her with another smile. Kaylin kept smiling as Sophia walked away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Is Amelia here?" Sophia asked when Estelle answered the door.

"No, she's still at work. Oh, she wanted me to give you something. Come on in."

Sophia wasn't too sure about spending time with Estelle without their mutual love interest present. She silently hoped that this would go quickly. After following Estelle to the living room, she stood awkwardly in the center of the room, not really wanting to dedicate herself to staying by sitting down on the couch. Estelle disappeared into the bedroom, which looked entirely different without the faint glow of candles. After a moment she re-emerged with a bag.

"Well don't make me tell you to sit down, silly. Here, take this but don't open it until you get home."

"Why?" Sophia asked as she sat down on the couch reluctantly.

"It's a surprise, of course." Estelle plopped down next to her. "Oh, would you like something to drink?"

"Oh, uh...no thanks."

"Hm, alright."

Estelle smiled at Sophia for a moment, then turned her eyes away when nothing more was said. A moment of awkward silence followed. And then another one did. One girl shifted on her seat, soon followed by the other one. Sophia fretted inwardly about getting herself into this situation. She had to at least make an attempt at conversation.

"So...who are we listening to?"

"Just some generic techno. It's the best kind. Hell, it's the ONLY kind!" Estelle giggled to herself, trying to make Sophia a little more comfortable. It wasn't working.

Suddenly the phone rang. Estelle all too eagerly picked it up. "Hello? Hey, what's up? You'll never guess who's here. Wow, how'd you guess? Mmhmm..."

Sophia looked on as Estelle made a series of unreadable faces in response to what she was hearing from the other end of the conversation. She imagined that it was Amelia, whom she desperately wished was there with her.

"Uh...ok. No, I can do that. No really I can do that by myself. Why? Oh alright! Fine, see you later!" She scowled before instantly changing her voice to cheerily say "TTFN!"

She turned to Sophia and let out a quick sigh before speaking. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"We're going to the mall."

"Um...excuse me?"

"Amelia wants us to go pick out a birthday present for her. And she wants us to go together."