Words Made Flesh Ch. 12

Story Info
Kaylin reveals her true intentions, and everyone pays.
3.1k words
4.44
16.6k
4
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here darling. Sit down and tell Marilyn what's wrong," the slender, dark-skinned woman said; as she used her foot to push out the chair on the other end of the table. She held out her hand to the chair invitingly.

Sophia hesitated, but smiled weakly as she looked at Marilyn's sympathetic expression. She turned toward the empty seat and hung her head in an exaggerated manner as she plopped herself down.

"How do you always know?" Sophia asked.

"It's a mystery," Marilyn responded with an unwavering smile, "so...what cloud is raining on your beautiful spirit today, love?"

"It's this girl," Sophia began.

"Ah, so you've finally accepted that part of yourself," Marilyn said as she sat back and folded her arms on her chest.

Sophia's head shot up and she stared at her lunch partner with wide eyes, unable to believe that Marilyn could have known about her bisexual nature before she herself had. Still, this was Marilyn; she seemed to have a sixth sense about these kinds of things. Words of protest floated around her head, but were quickly dispersed as Sophia realized that there was really no point in arguing the matter.

"Yes," Sophia answered with resignation, "we've been...seeing each other."

"You fucked her." Marilyn stated matter-of-factly.

"Er...yes," Sophia responded as she tried to recover from the bluntness of Marilyn's remark.

"And you haven't heard from her since." Marilyn continued.

"How do you know these things?!" Sophia's voice rose with awe before she stopped and added, "do you know her?"

"Who?"

"Kaylin."

"Kaylin who?"

Sophia opened her mouth to speak, but realized with horror that she was stumped. How in the world could she not know Kaylin's last name? As a matter of fact, what exactly did she know about this girl? Sophia stared down at the table as if she were trying to fit the pieces to a puzzle together.

"Love, why do you let this woman bother you?" Marilyn asked with concern, "So you had a rebound. It sounds like that's what it was for her, too. Now that you've got that out of your system, you can move on." She looked at her watch and added, "Oh, just like me. I got class in a few. Listen to me, love; hold your enemies closer than your friends, but hold your friends closer than strangers."

Even with a metaphoric statement like that, Sophia knew that she was referring to the rocky status of her and Raquel's friendship. Marilyn grabbed the remains of her lunch and tossed it in a nearby garbage. Then she returned to give Sophia a hug, and grab her backpack.

Sophia knew that, as much sense as her friend was making, she didn't want to move on. She and Kaylin were friends before that night, and they both understood that it wasn't anything more than sex. Of course, it's possible that she could have sensed Sophia's growing attachment and gotten scared off. Sophia scowled as she cursed herself for not being able to maintain better objectivity; for letting her emotions rule her. Amelia was right; she was far too much of a hopeless romantic.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, I'm sitting on top of her, grinding very slowly on her so that she begs for me to do it harder. What she doesn't realize is that I'm purposefully holding my weight up so that she gets all frustrated," Kaylin's excited voice could barely be heard by anyone except Amelia, who was sitting across from her in the restaurant.

"Oh, you are so wicked," Amelia replied with equal enthusiasm. She was leaning over the table, clearly attentive to the story she was being told.

"She could only take so much of that before she pushed herself up on me. I had to make her want it that badly before I gave her a fucking that she'd never forget. By the time I was through with her, she was crying for me to stop. And do you want to know what the best part was?"

Amelia nodded her head vigorously as she grinned with anticipation.

"I had a video camera hidden on the night stand that recorded everything! And she had no idea!"

"No!" Amelia gasped with delightful shock and then laughed along with Kaylin. "That's evil, even for you."

"Oh Amelia...you have no idea."

"Sounds like you found yourself quite a slut."

"Oh, don't I wish. But wouldn't you know it? The bitch gets all sappy and keeps emailing me about 'our special night together'," Kaylin said with sarcasm as she stuck her tongue out and pretended to vomit. "God, doesn't anyone just want to fuck anymore?"

Amelia rolled her eyes in agreement. "Don't I know it. You know, I'm starting to think that being single is the only way to be. I was really starting to believe that this whole threesome idea could work."

"Oh, please...a woman like you can't be tied down; literally or metaphorically. You're in your prime. Your successful, you're hot and you can have anyone you want."

"My ego thanks you for stroking it."

Kaylin smiled and said, "I wouldn't mind stroking something else...if you wanted me to."

Amelia looked up from her food and met Kaylin's eyes. She paused for a moment, as if to consider her offer. She nodded and said, "Thanks, but I don't think Estelle would appreciate that."

Kaylin did her best impression of polite disappointment and then changed the subject. The two were so involved with rushing passed that awkward moment that neither one of them saw Sophia and Raquel come through the entrance.

"Two?" the waitress inquired before leading the girls off to a table in a different section of the building. Sophia and Raquel followed her obediently then sat at the table where she placed the menus.

Raquel was too occupied with the menu to notice that Sophia was looking past her at the girls at the cash register, who were paying for their meal. They both had dark brown hair, but one was slender while the other was a little bigger. They both wore colorful shirts that flaunted their breasts quite generously. One of them had on a pair of stonewashed jeans that had a rip right under her left cheek. The tear traveled all the way across the leg and disappeared inside her thighs. Sophia discreetly ran a finger up the crotch of her pants to ease the tingling. The woman turned in time to catch Sophia staring, which caused Sophia to quickly look away, embarrassed. She brought her hand back above the table.

"Well I don't know what to choose. Everything looks so delicious." Raquel said as she turned a page in the menu.

Sophia resigned herself to looking over the menu. "I think I'm going to have some breakfast for lunch," she voiced.

The waitress came and they ordered their meals. Raquel waited for them to be alone before trying to start a conversation. She thanked Sophia for taking the time to join her for lunch which, though it wasn't intended to, filled Sophia with the guilt of pushing her friend away. Then they discussed the nature of Sophia's break-up with Trevor, which inevitably lead to the subject of her newfound attraction to other women. Sophia was quite certain that she was going to receive a lecture on how she was turning away from God. However, Raquel was only interested in offering her support as a friend.

The lunch date had gone quite well, all things considered. Raquel excused herself to use the restroom which allowed Sophia to continue checking out the women more freely. She looked over to the cash register and froze at what she saw.

Amelia was talking to the lady at the register, paying for her food. Sophia panicked. A part of her wanted to rush over there and beg for forgiveness, while another part of herself told her to hide under the table and pray that she wasn't seen. But then something else caught her eye – a second person, standing on the far side of Amelia. She was tall, slender and had long, blonde hair.

"Oh God," Sophia whispered to herself as she held her hands up to her mouth. It was Kaylin. Amelia was eating lunch with Kaylin. She felt like she was going to be sick.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Where were you?" Trevor asked with as much of a voice of authority as he thought he could get away with.

"I had lunch with Amelia," Kaylin responded as though it was the most normal thing in the world. She set her purse down on the table and paid no attention to him. After starting up the computer, she finally acknowledged him staring at her. "What?" she asked, mildly annoyed.

"What? What were you doing with Amelia?"

"I just answered that. Having lunch."

"But I thought you hated her?" Trevor asked, perplexed.

"I'm just taking things up a notch. Chill out."

"Jesus Kay, are you –"

"I said chill the fuck out." Kaylin's voice was stern now. "If you're too much of a pussy to stand up for yourself, that's your problem. I don't mind taking the reigns, but you could show a little fucking respect. If it wasn't for me, you'd still be stuck with that pathetic slut."

"Don't you call her that!" Trevor yelled back.

"God, you are completely beyond saving, you know that?" Kaylin stood there like she was savoring the moment before she laid down her winning hand. "I got what I needed, and I'm done with you. Get the fuck out."

Trevor was speechless, trying to find some way to respond. "but...I thought..."

"I'm sorry I don't have my bitch-to-loser translation book, so I'm just going to have to say it slower and hope that you catch on. Ready? Get. The. Fuck. Out." She paused for effect before adding, "NOW!" then she turned her attention back to the computer and did not look at Trevor as he slowly walked towards the door, gave one last glance back at her, and slammed it shut.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey" Sophia said with surprise, for she had opened the front door to find that Estelle was the one who had knocked.

"Hey you, how ya been?" Estelle replied in her usual chirpy voice.

"Uh...do you really want me to answer honestly?"

"Hm, I can guess. Confused. Depressed. Gorging on chocolate. I've been the same way. Can I come in?"

Sophia nodded and opened the door wider so that Estelle could enter. Estelle hugged a startled Sophia, who took a moment to overcome the surprise before returning the embrace. Estelle was about to let go, but Sophia held on tighter which, in turn, caused Estelle to tighten her hug. They stayed like that for awhile before finally disengaging.

"I've missed you," Estelle began, "I'm sorry I didn't come over sooner."

"That's okay, come on back," Sophia responded. She took Estelle's hand and led her back to her bedroom, then shut the door.

"So, what have you been –" Estelle began before being interrupted due to Sophia's lips pressing themselves against her mouth. Unable to resist, she opened her mouth to return the kiss. It did not take long at all for both of the girls' hands to grab and tug at each other's clothes, trying to get them off without interrupting their oral passion.

Unlike before, Sophia seemed to be taking the lead. She hurriedly unbuttoned her lover's hot pink blouse and began trailing her kisses down her chest. She could feel the chest rise and push against her lips because of Estelle's heavy breaths. Her mouth found a breast, still covered with a black bra, and hungrily sucked at the nipple inside. She bit lightly, and was rewarded with a whimper from above.

Next to be unbuttoned was Estelle's jeans. As soon as they were opened, Sophia licked the belly button before her. She had just pulled down the panties along with the jeans to Estelle's knees, when she felt two hands on her arms pulling her up. She was disappointed, but stood up anyway and looked at Estelle for an explanation.

Instead of explaining her actions, Estelle simply kissed Sophia again and slid her hand down her pants. This made Sophia quickly forget her objections and gave in to her lover's tantalizing touch. She could feel herself getting wet and making Estelle's fingers sticky as they circled her clitoris. She unbuttoned her own pants because she was becoming impatient and wanted to move beyond foreplay.

Estelle sensed her eagerness and smiled, for her own patience was faltering just as quickly. "God I've been thinking about you ever since you left."

"Yeah? What have you been thinking about?" Sophia asked in between kisses.

"How we should go to the mall more often," Estelle answered through her grin, "If that's what it takes to get you in bed."

Sophia laughed and threw herself onto the bed. "Well see, here I am! And you didn't even have to buy me lingerie."

Estelle gave her trademark naughty smile as she climbed on top of Sophia's lower legs. She kissed her way up Sophia's thighs until her lips met with her mound. She rubbed her cheek on the neatly trimmed pubic hair affectionately, which earned another giggle from her girlfriend.

As Estelle stretched her tongue out to meet her lover's vagina, she made sure to keep eye contact. She smiled and stared at Sophia watching her, as her tongue swirled around the folds and crevasses in her moist flower. Watching her being watched was really turning Estelle on, and she began rubbing her crotch against Sophia's lower leg as she continued to lick her.

As with everything, this act became a kind of game to Estelle. She pressed her tongue harder against Sophia and, while still propping herself on her elbow, inserted a finger inside her canal. The object of the game was to cause Sophia so much pleasure that she broke eye contact. So far it wasn't working, but she sensed that the combination of her tongue and finger was slowly chiseling away at Sophia' willpower. Sophia's mouth was gradually opening and her eyelids were starting to flutter.

Estelle added another finger and increased her speed, and it wasn't too long before Sophia was making the unmistakable sounds of nearing an orgasm. Her breath quickened and her mouth clenched tight. Finally, she closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she climaxed. Estelle smiled to herself.

After the aftershocks faded, Estelle climbed up the bed so that she was face-to-face with Sophia. Sophia smelled her sex on her lover's mouth and found it to be very arousing. She kissed her softly, tasting herself. Then she remembered what bothered her before.

"Estelle?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Why wouldn't you let me taste you earlier?"

Estelle put her hand on Sophia's cheek and said, "Oh, love; it's nothing to do with you. It's just something that I don't let people do."

"Why?" Sophia asked, her voice filled with sincere concern.

The two girls stared into each other's eyes for a moment, then Estelle sighed with resignation. "I have a...medical condition," she began, "my vagina is...um..."

"It's okay, you don't have to say," Sophia assured her as she put her arm on Estelle's shoulder.

"No, it's okay; you're going to find out sooner or later. My vagina is deformed. Specifically, the outer labia are severely disproportionate to each other. When I was in high school, I had a relationship with this really nice girl. We took it slow and steady at first, but eventually the heat became too much for us and we ended up back at her place. She got me to undress and went to taste me...well, let's just say that she was disgusted by what she saw."

For the first time, Sophia saw the smile fade completely from Estelle's face, replaced with one of sorrow that was struggling to keep from breaking down. She tightened her grip on her girlfriend's shoulder sympathetically.

"So...ever since then, I've never been able to let anyone see what it looks like. Except Amelia. Amelia's so much kinder and more understanding than anyone gives her credit for." Estelle stroked Sophia's hair gently as she spoke, "in fact, she wants to do it again...you know, the three of us."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Amelia's sorry for what she did. She wants to see you again."

"Yeah right," Sophia said as she thought of Amelia and Kaylin eating lunch together.

"If you don't believe me, come look," Estelle beckoned as she got up from the bed and walked over to the computer desk, "she sent me an email just today about how much she misses you."

Estelle sat down at Sophia's computer and signed into her e-mail account. Sophia came up behind her and placed her head on top of Estelle's. She watched the screen as it informed them that there was one new message waiting for Estelle, who promptly clicked on it to see that the e-mail was from none other than...

"Kaylin?!" Sophia lifted her head, startled at seeing the name.

"Yeah, she's my ex-girlfriend. Why, do you know her?"

Sophia's face went pale as she began to stutter, searching for the right words.

"Oh c'mon; you're not jealous are you? We've been broken up for a few months. You have nothing to worry about." Estelle seemed oblivious to Sophia's alarm as she responded cheerily.

The header of the mail said, "A present for you", and the body contained a video that began loading. After a moment, it showed a picture of a dark room that Sophia recognized. Before she could say anything, Estelle clicked the play button. The room was filled with moans and groans of sex as the video showed Kaylin getting her pussy licked by a dark-haired woman. Sophia's eyes widened with horror as she realized who the dark-haired woman was.

"...Sophia?" Estelle said slowly as she stared at the video, not moving. She was clearly in shock, trying desperately to comprehend what was on the screen in front of her. Neither of the girls said a word as the video reached its end and stopped.

"I-I'm sorry," Sophia began, pleadingly, "I didn't know..."

"I have to leave," Estelle said quietly. She got up, grabbed her clothes, and headed for the door without looking at Sophia. She felt a hand grab her arm and heard a voice beg for forgiveness, but she ignored both.

Sophia just stood there in the doorway with her head down, sobbing.