Words on Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers

All Richard could get out was a weak groan.

"Aw c'mon," she pressed herself against him, "parts of you want me. We can both feel how hard you are," she said softly. "I think we just need your brain to catch up. How about this? I'll beg you. I'll beg you to do it. I'll beg you until you have to say 'yes.' Would that make this easier for you?"

She ground her fabulous rump back against him eagerly and her voice took on a hungry, plaintive edge he'd never heard before.

"Please do it, Richie. Please take my little bum. Please? I want you to. You were the first boy to kiss me and the first one I showed my new breasts to. I let someone else take my real cherry so it's too late for that. I've... I've regretted it ever since. But this... I still have this for you. You'd be the first man there. My big brother could still come first."

She took a long slow dramatic breath.

"Pleeeeaaaaaase?" she mewled softly, like a kitten that hadn't been fed.

"You mean like, now?" he finally managed to speak.

"Yeah, it felt really good this afternoon. And it's so warm out right now. I just had a nice long and satisfying shower. I even had a good stiff drink too. I feel relaxed and horny in a slow, lazy kind of way. I can't imagine a better mood to be in."

His willpower evaporated. "Okay. Bedroom. Let's go."

"Uh uh, out here."

"On the patio?"

"Yeah, I want to be with you for the first time just like this. With the sun on our skin and the breeze in our faces. It's perfect. So, uh, how do we do it?"

"Stick your tush out. And drape yourself over the railing."

He knelt down behind her and slowly drew the yellow fabric of her sundress up, unveiling her gorgeous sleek runner's legs and her spectacular miniature butt. It was framed in a tiny, white thong that disappeared into the tight cleavage formed by her little buns.

He folded the fabric up and onto the small of her back then leaned in and planted a smooch on his sister's ass. He could see the tiny, bare bulge of her naked mound too.

She smiled and reached around to pat his head, "Funny, I've been telling you to kiss my ass for years, Scooter."

"I've been wanting to kiss your ass for just as long," he slid the thong down her legs and off, tossing it away.

She shivered as his tongue traced circles up and down and across her upturned cheeks. She moaned when he nuzzled into her crease and began to lap at her virgin rose.

"Ooooh, that's nice," she cooed, "keep doing that bro?"

He rimmed her for several minutes until she was gasping and he couldn't wait any longer. He stood and jerked his pants down then pressed himself against her, humping his shaft up and down between her cheeks, drooling precum into her crevice.

He centered himself on her tiny hole and watched her grip the deck railing so tightly her knuckles turned white. He pressed himself inwards as slowly as he could but she still struggled.

"Ugh," his little sister groaned, "easy Scooter. I'm new at this, remember?"

"Sorry," he winced, "my fault."

"Wait, first..." she reached back and her small hand wrapped around his cock for the first time. He nearly came right then. It got worse when she angled him down slightly and rubbed him against her smoothly shaven pussy. She pressed him inwards more and more firmly until his tip spread her smooth little lips and he felt the entrance of her vagina suction onto him hungrily.

"Sis?" he said with confusion and he felt himself sinking slowly into her pussy. This was not what they'd talked about.

"Shhh... I just want you nice and slippery. I'm soaking wet. Handy huh?"

She humped back against him, forcing his cock slowly into the wet, clutching heat of her teenage sex. It made his knees buckle. His cock was in his sister. Inside her. She kept pushing back against him and his shaft slowly sank deeper. They both groaned as her slender body opened up around him until his hips met her ass.

She was tight, incredibly tight. In a crazed moment, it occurred to Richard that Chip must not be fucking her as often as he should have been.

They humped together several times. He nearly forgot about everything else as he gripped her narrow hips and drilled himself in and out of her little body. Her insides sucked at him and she limberly rotated her tiny ass in his crotch, swirling him deep inside her and cooing appreciatively with each of her brother's thrusts.

Somehow though, Lizzie didn't forget their plan. She slowly pulled herself forward far enough that he popped free of her clutching tight pussy.

"Okay," she hissed, "now do the other thing. Hurry? Before I lose my nerve." She bent over the railing more deeply and curved her ass higher into the air, swishing it back and forth.

He pressed himself into her crack again. He felt her opening spread slowly as he drilled himself firmly against her little star.

"Guuh," she whimpered as his cock began to win its struggle and his tip slowly sank into her. Her knees shook crazily with the force of his invasion. Still, she bravely pressed herself back into him, driving another inch of his shaft into her rectum until she couldn't bear any more.

"Wait... need... don't move," she hissed and stopped for several seconds before nodding for him to continue. Richard gaped down at the vision of half his cock wedged between his kid sister's ass cheeks.

"Okay, more," she finally whispered. Together, with a few pauses for her to catch her breath, they painstakingly worked his cock into her virgin asshole.

"You okay, sis?" he said when he was buried inside her.

"Barely. I hope this gets better soon," she gritted out through clenched teeth, "move a little bit, let's see."

"Uuuugh," she grunted when he pulled out slightly and pressed back into her ass. He felt bad for causing her discomfort but not bad enough to keep from cumming. Early. And hard.

He couldn't help it. He'd gotten overexcited. But who could blame him? His own sister was bent over in front of him and he was balls-deep in her gorgeous little nineteen year-old track star butt.

"Are you...?!" his sister's head whipped around just as he began spewing cum into her straining rear hole.

They had taken several minutes to so slowly and carefully wriggled his cock through her miniature sphincter only to have him cum almost instantly. She looked back at him in amazement as he continued cumming. He streamed more than a dozen giant spurts into her ass, bathing her struggling insides.

"Wow," she grinned back at him, "aren't you glad you saved it all up?"

"Ahhh, so that's what that was all about," he shook his head.

"Mmmhmm, I wanted a nice fireworks show for my first time," she half-smiled. "It was over pretty quick though wasn't it Scooter? Is it supposed to go that quick?"

"No. I'm sorry, it's been awhile since I've had sex and I've been really worked up and this is just totally totally fucking hot."

He bent over and rested his forehead against the soft, tanned skin between her shoulder blades to try and get a grip on himself.

"Guess it feels pretty good in my tushie, huh?"

"You have no idea. Just gimme a sec, sis. If you want, we can keep going. There's no way in hell I'm going soft inside your perfect little butt. "

She swished her ass back and forth experimentally, wincing slightly. "Ewww, it's all warm and slippery inside me now. It's actually... actually kinda cool."

She made an even funnier face as she wiggled herself a bit more on him. "You know what? It's actually better like this."

"Well, there's plenty more where that came from."

"Good," her bright eyes locked onto his with a serious determination that he'd never seen before, "'cause I want it all, Scooter. Everything in you. You're going to do me again right now to run your nuts dry. Then we're going to go to sleep in my bed. And when we wake up, I want more of this before either of us say 'good morning.' Got it?"

She twisted her neck and he craned forward to meet her. Her lips dissolved into his, tongue teasing him skillfully. She tasted like the gin she must have been drinking earlier.

"That's it bro', open me up. Open me up with that nice thick tool of yours."

"Feeling better?"

"Meh, at last it doesn't hurt anymore. It's a start anyway."

"But not feeling good either?"

"Uh uh. Still, it's crazy hot knowing that it's my big brother's noodle that's buried in my butt." She looked back at him and smiled. "You going to come again, stud?"

"God yes."

"Good. So far, I like that part the most." She reached back between her legs and he felt her small hand gently fondle his swinging balls.

As she caressed him, he sawed in and out of her rectum, watching his shaft disappear and reappear between his sister's little ass cheeks. He lasted all of another five minutes before he came again, jetting another enormous load into her ass.

This time, he gently eased himself out of her and stepped away. His sister stood up carefully and stretched her back, moving slowly and stiffly. She'd been bent over the entire time. Her dress slid back down into place to cover her and she turned to face him and leaned back against the railing to steady her weak legs.

"Whoa," her face screwed up cutely, "I can feel all of your stuff. Up inside me. It's kinda crazy. Kinda hot too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm getting turned on. A lot. Wow. I think I actually could make myself... I think I need to..." her hand slid down and under the front of her dress. Through the thin fabric, he watched her cup and twirl at her mound eagerly.

"Go ahead, Lizzie," he said softly.

"Here?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Right in front of you again?"

"I don't think now is the time to get shy."

"Good point, I mean, I guess after what we just did."

"Mmhmmm."

"Well, when you put it that way..." she began to touch herself more urgently. Her lips curled up cutely, "Eeew, it... your stuff... it wants to come out. I gotta go. I'll be right back."

She leaned away from the railing.

"Uh uh," he steered her backwards to a little table on the patio and leaned her against its edge instead, "Stay. I want to see."

They both heard a drip of semen fall from beneath her dress and onto the patio with a small splat.

Liz groaned and slipped her hand under her dress again, rubbing herself harder, "Ugh, this is nasty Scooter."

"Nastier coming out than going in?"

"Uh huh," she whimpered. He watched a small stream of cum appear on the patio again, "Oh wow, wait, there's still more. Jesus, bro... so much cum."

Another dollop followed.

"...oh god... Scooter...?" his sister mewled, looking at him through slitted eyes.

What followed was the rawest, nakedest, most beautiful thing Richard had ever seen. His kid sister herked and jerked and frigged herself in front of him as his cum leaked from her no longer virgin ass. The well-toned muscles of her legs quivered and her breasts shook beneath her little dress.

"Guh huh huh huh," Lizzie rolled and wretched as her orgasm approached. "...fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..." she whimpered, hunching into her own hand and shaking her head as her climax seized her slender body.

"Aaaah aaaaah," she finally wailed as she peaked and one long last string of semen dripped out of her and down onto the patio. Her face scrunched up and her body curled in on itself and shook for several long glorious moments.

When she finished, her head hung loosely from her neck, drained completely by the entire experience.

He let her catch her breath, then took her hand, "Come on Lizzie, let's go get showered up again."

She nodded weakly. He left the lights off and led her into the darkened bathroom. He undressed them both in the thin light, rinsed her off in the shower, and dried them both. They slipped, exhausted, into bed. Dinner was long-forgotten.

*~*~* Part VIII *~*~*

Her tracing finger across his back woke him up again the next morning. "Imu. Omelets. After."

"Good morn..." he started to say as he rolled over.

She silenced him by pressing a finger to his lips. She was completely naked and crouched next to him, breasts dangling and swaying temptingly as she moved. He marveled at their roundness and the tightness of her little pink nipples as she silently peeled the sheet off his body.

Oh right, he remembered giddily, she'd said yesterday that there would be sodomy before talking.

His morning erection helped. Without a word, she straddled her lean body over him and backed her way down to center her ass on his hard shaft. She was still absurdly tight but she managed to work herself onto him more easily now. He realized she was already slippery with something. She'd used some sort of lubricant.

The thought of his sister waking up and sneaking off to quietly lube her own asshole first thing in the morning sent a deviant thrill up his spine that hardened his morning erection even more.

He felt himself spreading the walls of her rectum. Lizzie paused several times on the way down her brother's shaft to adjust. When her lap met his she grimaced and stopped.

She pointed to the nightstand. He smiled and reached for the scrunchi she wanted, then watched her pull her golden hair up into a quick bun.

She looked... determined. Sure enough, she began to ride up and down on him carefully, wincing as she did it. Her round, perky tits rocked up and down with her movements.

His eyes slid downwards. When she saw him look at their intersection, she smiled, spread her legs and cocked her hips forward so he could see better.

He watched the tight lips of her bald pussy flex and pucker each time his cock slid in and out of the straining ring of her ass.

She answered his question before he could ask it, "Yeah, it feels better than yesterday already, Scooter," she whispered, "I think I like anal. Well, with you anyway."

He felt his shaft lurch in response.

She shifted her body to one side to free up an arm. She brought a hand down to play at her clit, swirling it around the hardened bud in a way that made her pant.

Unfortunately for Richard, he was learning that there is simply no better way to wake up in the morning than having your beautiful baby sister fuck herself in the ass with your dick. Richard went from asleep to ready to cum in less than two minutes.

He managed to gasp his short warning, "Lizzie!" It was the best he could manage under the circumstances. He exploded as Lizzie worked at herself furiously, trying to catch up to her brother.

She failed. His softening shaft slid from her ass before she could get herself off.

"Wow, it really must feel good in my butt, huh?" she smirked down at him.

"I swear to god, you have no idea."

"You know, I'm seriously getting robbed here. You lasted a lot longer with Jessica."

"Please take it as a compliment, sis. It's way better with you than it was with her."

He rocked up onto this elbows. "And while we're on the subject, I can't believe how much she told you about all this. Seriously, did she leave anything out at all?"

The smirk his sister was wearing turned into a frown. "Okay, I should fess up to this," she grumbled.

She took a deep breath, "Scooter, Jess didn't tell me anything. I... I watched you. Back then. I watched you have sex with her. I was peeking through your bedroom door."

"What?!"

"I know, I'm sorry. It was a bad thing to do. In some ways, I wish I hadn't. You have no idea what it was like to just sit there and watch you fuck my best friend, Scooter. Watch you do everything to her. See how good you made her feel. I... I couldn't look away. The whole time, I was... was... was wishing it was me, okay? I wanted to be the one in that bed with you."

"Oh." His answer came out small. But there was a stirring in his groin that said a lot more and Lizzie noticed.

She smiled, "Don't move. I'll be right back. I'm not done with you."

She came back from the bathroom with a warm washcloth and tenderly wiped his slowly hardening shaft. She tossed the washcloth to the floor and leaned in closer to his cock, nuzzling it against her cheek. Her enormous brown eyes were locked onto his face as she did it. She started kissing and lapping at him then drew him into her mouth for a long and determined suck. She practically vacuumed blood into this shaft to finish its hardening.

He watched as she slunk back up his body to straddle him again. She leaned forward and down to kiss him sweetly first. She pulled her scrunchi free and let her soft blonde hair fall around their faces.

"Scooter? Could we maybe... the regular way... just once?"

She reached back and dragged his tip up and down between her tiny lips, already wet and swollen.

"Yes, I'd like that very much."

He barely got the last word out before she started sinking herself down on him.

"Oooh, Scooter," she moaned as she stretched to fit him in this entrance too. It was easier going there. She was hot and tight but superslick inside. She ground herself steadily downwards onto him until he was sheathed inside her completely. He groaned when she swirled her hips around in tight circles. She shivered, clearly savoring the friction at her clit and the satisfying fullness of his cock deep in her belly.

She screwed her face up in concentration and lifted off him then dropped back down. Her nostrils flared when he bottomed out inside her. She did it again. Then again. She rode him for a few minutes, eyes wide and glittery and hair swinging wildly, before rolling off him onto her back.

"Get on top, bro? I want to feel you above me. Pressing down on me and filling me up. I've... I've thought about us like this before. I can finally have it now, can't I?"

"You can have anything you want Lizzie," he moved on top of her and sank into her slick, dripping sex. Her young vagina sucked at him eagerly and he began thrusting into her steadily enough to make her breasts and hair sway again with their fucking.

"Perfect, Scooter. Keep... fucking me just like this. Keep... pounding your horny little sister... and she'll come for you. Just like she's wanted to. Just like she's meant to..."

"Wow, you're way naughtier than I ever imagined, kiddo," he leaned down to kiss her again as they ground together.

"Always been like this... you just never noticed," she ducked his kiss to suck on his chin then nip at it gently.

He groaned and did exactly what she wanted - he fucked her harder. He drove her slender body down into the mattress beneath them, bottoming out inside her at the end of each stroke. It send pleasure-pain tingles through her hips.

She moaned and cooed in response to the more energetic screwing. Her arms flew around his back and she clawed at his skin.

They were fucking now, really and truly fucking in the way they'd both secretly fantasized about over the years. It was wonderful. It was magical. It was everything they'd furtively conjured in their twisted little minds. Of course, it's also when they heard a knock at the front door of the house.

"Liiizzzziiie? Riiiiichiiie?"

They both froze, eyes flying wide open.

Their mother's voice! What the hell was she doing there already?!

Their mother unwittingly answered their question, "I took off a couple of days from work and drove down early. Thought I'd surprise you."

Surprise was right! Thank god the front door was locked, but then Richard pictured the door at the house's rear. It was open and they were on ground level. If their Mom came around...

He did the only thing he could think of. Still joined at their middle, he picked his sister up off the bed and carried her into the bathroom and shut the door. He plunked her down on the bathroom counter.

Moments after the bathroom door shut, from inside the house now - "Rii-iiich? Lizzie?" She'd found the open door.

If their mother caught them they were dead. No doubt about it. He started quietly reciting the Lord's Prayer with his erection buried deep inside his own sister. He knew he'd be explaining that to Saint Peter someday.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,250 Followers