Work

Story Info
She knows how you like stress relief.
1.1k words
3.89
18.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching you through your office door you hit some keys and frowning reached for your mobile hearing the click of a door closing you looked up and saw me, dressed in a tight, thigh length denim dress, the halter neck is just begging you to release my straining breasts, as my long shoulder length hair is lightly moving around my face. Focusing now more on my body you could see the gym lesson started to pay off, as my body was tight without the slights bit of flab. Hearing the lock being slid home you just looked at me……….

Looking me up and down you can feel a stirring in your pants as you took in the way I move towards you. Perfect model style with that gentle, sensual hip swaying movement.

“Hi honey, “ purring with delight I start to move closer to you. “You shouldn’t have done that, I’m busy now and I m waiting for some urgent paperwork to be done now.” With hips gentle swaying I move closer and closer you could smell the wicked boucheron on me and not the everyday soft smelling perfume that I usually wear “but baby, you are all alone in the office all the others are out….” Smiling I move closer and still closer. Seeing that you would be hard press to want to join in any fun you only awaken the more wicked and naughty side in me, the one that will have you giving in and fuck me soundlessly, here, in your office, on your table, now…….

Rounding the table I slip onto your lap, your arms move around my waist keeping me still as I can already feel the first stirring in your pants. Trailing my fingers over your shirt buttons I let my fingers run around each one of them before slipping them out …. It reminds you of when my tongue run round and round your cock teasing…….. Making you hot and hard. While my fingers run up and down your body, I kept kissing you softly and pulling every now and then on your bottom lip, pulling it between my lips, before sucking softly on it. Moving my mouth back up again I keep tracing your lips, kissing then this corner then that corner of your mouth then up into your neck only to come down your neck and then up over your adams apple back up to your lips. With me not sitting still on your lap you couldn’t help but get more and more aroused. Your cock is now straining against your pants, begging to be released. Me not one to let anybody suffer unnecessarily took your cock into my hands as I unzipped your fly and pushed it down and away from your body……

Your cock is so beautiful, its hard and so smooth, like warm silk steel, running my hands over and round your length the whole time I was cooing in your mouth with pleasure, moving your hands up you release the halter neck and my breasts come spilling out of the dress, you push it down to my middle and then with equally determination you slip my dress up so that it was bunched around my waist, making short work with the g string you place me on your desk, swipe it cleaned and then push me back so that I lay flat on your desk with only my dress all around my waist, moving now you pulled it completely from my body. Bending you start to caress me, following ever line of my body with your hands only to then follow that same path with your mouth, making me wring and wiggle with need

The moment I felt your fingers slip into me I know I had to have your cock in me, I wanted to be filled up, I couldn’t care about it being your office or anything the only thing I want was to have your hot hard cock deep in me, plunging in and out of my pussy, in hot hard strokes, I want to feel our lips meeting and dueling with our tongues …. And I want to ride your cock for the next year non-stop. Moving your head lower you let your tongue run over my clit nearly making me jump of the table, I was so sensitive, holding me still you cont to taste and tease me ……. Every now and then slipping your tongue in my pussy, lapping up my running juices, you can feel my muscles trying to pull your tongue deeper and deeper in me.

Groaning I kept trying to pull your head away from me so that I could replace your tongue with your cock but you where adamant, you tasted and kept tasting me, making me begging you to please, please, please fuck me. Standing up straight your cock was so hard and the tip had a glistering drop of pre cum on it. Slowly slipping of the desk I kneeled between your legs, taking your cock in my hands I slowly took the tip of my tongue and gently lick the drop from your tip, before letting it slide into the slit to get the other drops that were busy forming in there……..

Sighing with pleasure you closed your eyes as I begin to pleasure you, your cock is pulsing with need in my hands, I can feel every vain standing out, but with the contras of your smooth hot skin, letting my tongue trace the length of you I can let it run over your smooth balls, tracing that hard little line between your balls is very sensitive, softly I suck on your balls while my hands run along the length of your cock one making a ring on top of your cock while the other one is more down at the base so with a thumb and forefinger circled around I move them in different directions first both hands move out and then both back inwards towards each other. Moving my tongue back up I trace the ridge under your cock head, rounding my tongue round and round and then start to slowly take your whole length into me, sucking and tracing with my tongue deeper and deeper till we can both feel your tip pressing against the back of my throat………….

After a while of sucking and feeling your cock pulsing you push me up and over the desk with one deep plunge your whole cock sunk up to the hilt in my pussy, with your hands on my hips you keep pushing me back into you with every hard trust that you make, we can both hear your balls slapping against my ass as you cont to fuck and fuck me, harder and faster, pulling me more and more into you and finally both of us erupt in a frenzy as your hot cum fill my pussy shot after shot and my pussy milking your cock for more…….