Work Ethic Ch. 3

Story Info
Ryan helps out.
2k words
4.18
68.9k
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers

Author's Note:

This story was originally distributed as 6 chapters.

It may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author.

This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived or displayed, it is done so with the understanding that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive or posting.

Please address all feedback, inquiries, marriage proposals, etc. to the author.

*******

On Friday, the pressure got to be too much for her. For the past two days there was always someone around – either the painters or Paul. She hadn't been able to get herself off since the marathon session on Tuesday night, and her pussy was aching for relief.

She made sure she was up early so that she could play on the computer before the painters arrived. The wonderful thing about the Internet is that there is always someone awake someplace, and it wasn't long before she was able to find a willing playmate.

The first person she encountered was a man in Australia that loved women to watch him suck himself. Bev was able to come nicely while watching this rather impressive feat. The next person she found was a woman that reminded Bev of herself when she first started surfing for porn. She had a wholesome face and wore the look of someone who wanted to enjoy herself but was afraid that she was doing something wrong.

For some reason, Bev really got off on the idea of shocking the woman, so she tried to be as raunchy as she could. She sucked on her own nipples, spread her pussy lips wide for her, and even played with her asshole a little. The woman's embarrassment quickly turned to arousal and Bev was happy to play a part in the woman's awakening.

Shifting in her seat to give the woman a better view, Bev caught a glimpse of white in the doorway. Whipping her head around she saw Ryan standing there, his mouth hanging open, his eyes burning. She'd been so involved with the woman that she hadn't heard the painters come in.

They had a key – she'd given them one in case she wasn't home when they needed to get in to work – so it's not like they broke in, but it was so early that she thought she would have been able to have a little fun before they showed up. Their work ethic was really starting to become annoying.

She had no way to cover up; she'd come right from her bedroom naked. Ryan looked totally captivated. She had no idea how long he'd been standing there, but one look at his crotch confirmed that he liked what he saw. Bev felt her nipples harden so much they threatened to explode.

Her next decision originated considerably south of her rational mind. She was sick of cyber, and vibrators, and her fingers. She wanted to get fucked. And not by a cock that was really little more than a warm dildo, either.

"Ryan, would you come here please? " Bev asked, keeping her voice even.

"W-w-w-we were just trying to g-g-get an early start on th-th-things," Ryan stammered.

"So was I," Bev smiled.

"Please, Mrs. Matthews," Ryan pleaded. "I didn't mean to see anything. I won't tell any…"

She stood up and motioned for him to take her seat. Onscreen, her new friend had removed her shirt and was sitting there in her bra, a puzzled expression on her face. Bev winked at her as Ryan moved into the frame.

"Who's that?" he asked, pointing to the woman's picture that took up the majority of the screen.

"You don't worry about that," Bev chided. "You have other things to be concerned with.

Swallowing hard, Ryan sat down in front of the computer. Bev rolled it back slightly so that most of Ryan was now in the frame.

"Ever played online before?"

His puzzled look answered her question.

"With this program, we can see others and they can see us. Hold on."

She turned and faced the computer, and sent a message to the woman, asking if she would like to see Bev fuck Ryan.

"Oh God YES!" came the reply.

Chuckling, she turned back to Ryan, who clearly looked uncomfortable. She straddled him and settled her wet pussy on his crotch, feeling the bulge separate her, straining to go deeper. She placed a hand behind his head and pulled his mouth toward her breast. She rolled her eyes with pleasure as she felt his lips part and his tongue dance across the pouty bud.

"Ohhh!" she hissed, pressing him closer.

He sucked on her nipple like a baby, forming a tight seal. His tongue ran quickly over it as he continued to suck harder and soon she was rocking against him, pushing his head over to the other one and knocking his cap off his head.

Finally, she pushed away from him and knelt between his legs, unfastened his pants and tugged them over his hips. His erect cock sprang free, already leaking precum. She swallowed him whole, taking him deep in her mouth, to their mutual delight. When she had him so hard it hurt, she released him.

Bev stood up, turned, put her hands on the desk, and slowly lowered her crotch toward his lap. Ryan grabbed hold of his cock and guided it toward her entrance. When the head brushed her labia she moaned. He felt thicker than her husband, but she was so wet that she didn't think THAT would be a problem. As he pushed through, she inhaled sharply. Oh shit it felt good!

She raised her head to see what the woman onscreen was doing. The bra was now off and Bev could see that she was pinching and tugging her nipples with frantic abandon.

"That looks like it feels really good," the woman stopped playing long enough to type.

Bev nodded vigorously. Watching the woman play with herself while a strange man slid into her hole was driving her over the fucking top. She pressed down on Ryan, working more of his glorious cock into her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her farther down, making her toes curl and dig into the rug.

On screen, the woman typed, "Oh, I wish I was getting fucked like that. I'm so wet!"

She grabbed the desk harder and moved herself along his shaft, grinding her hips down on him, pulling up until the swollen head almost popped free. His hands kept her steady as she increased the pace, responding to the coaxing and the visual of the woman on the screen.

The woman onscreen pulled the cam back some so that Bev could now see her whole body too. She had one leg up on the chair so that she could spread herself wide and was cramming two fingers inside herself at the same speed that Bev was fucking Ryan. Bev's eyes were glued to the woman's shaved pussy, swollen and glistening from all the attention. She licked her lips hungrily as the sweat spilled over her, pooling on the tips of her heavy breasts before splashing on the desk and splattering the rug.

Ryan was grunting now, showing surprising stamina for a man his age. The woman onscreen arched her back as she came, holding her hand still and opening her mouth wide. Bev squeezed Ryan's cock with her pussy, slamming down on him with enough force to make the chair rattle and creak.

She could feel him thickening between her legs, sensed he was as close as she was, so she increased her speed to try to take him with her. Her own orgasm was starting, and she knew that in a minute she'd be unable to do anything except let it flow over her.

She fucked him harder, using every sex-related muscle she had, and was rewarded with a warm spurt at precisely the same moment that she felt her legs give out under her, mashing her hard onto him. She grabbed the edge of the desk in a death grip to keep from tumbling to the floor, and Ryan squeezed her hips so hard she was afraid he might leave marks that that she'd have to explain to Paul later.

With both of them still panting like they'd just run a race, Bev pulled herself to her feet and wobbled back to her bedroom. As she showered, her mind returned constantly to what had just happened. That line she'd been walking for the last few months wasn't blurry any longer; she'd just jumped over it with both feet.

She still loved Paul, and couldn't imagine being married to anyone else. But this was a physical need, one that had been building for so long, and one that Paul either couldn't or wouldn't satisfy. Ryan happened to be in the right place at the right time, had shown her the attention she'd been trying to get from her husband for more than six months. She wasn't even sure that Ryan was that good a lover – sure she'd come, and come hard, but it was more as a result of finally having enthusiastic male contact than any particular technique.

Even as she wrestled with the morality of her action her hand trailed down between her legs. Her pussy still throbbed softly, and before she knew it she was laying in the tub, the shower spray torturing her clit while she fingered herself to another orgasm. Her moans had to carry throughout the house but she couldn't control them. She was on fire.

She dressed quickly and headed out, afraid of what might happen if she stayed in the house all day with these men. She drove around town, playing between her legs the whole time, until exhaustion threatened to make her have an accident.

She arrived back home in time to see Paul walking the painters to the van. Bev was suddenly seized by an irrational fear: What if Ryan said something? Paul was several inches taller than Bev and a bear of a man. His dark red hair and beard made him look like a lumberjack, an image further reinforced by his love of plaid shirts. He wasn't a bodybuilder by any means but his job working for the Department of Transportation on a road crew kept him fit. She shook her head – nobody was stupid enough to piss Paul off intentionally.

She sat in her car watching the men laugh and smile, composing herself until the van sped away. Paul was waiting for her when she came through the door.

"Honey, those painters are fantastic. Take a look!"

Bev did. Paint cloths were draped everywhere, but it was obvious that they had made incredible progress. She was impressed. Maybe leaving was a good idea for more reasons than one.

"They said they really got into a rhythm. The lead guy, Ryan, said he felt so inspired that he wanted to bring the crew back tomorrow so that they wouldn't lose momentum."

"Tomorrow?" she asked uneasily.

Paul shrugged. "Hey, we don't pay by the hour. If they want to work on Saturday, I'm not going to complain."

*******

Disclaimer:

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead.

It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or if reading stories of a sexual nature upsets you, do not read any further!

By reading it, you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older.

You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that, to your knowledge, this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

No animals were harmed in the manufacture of this product.

Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers