Work Ethic Ch. 6

Story Info
Paul sets things right.
1.8k words
3.57
51.4k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers

©January 2002 by Bob Peale ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Author's Note:

This story was originally distributed as 6 chapters.

It may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author.

This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived or displayed, it is done so with the understanding that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive or posting.

Please address all feedback, inquiries, marriage proposals, etc. to the author.

*******

The line went dead and she let the phone drop over the edge of the bed. Mindful that she had to work fast, had to finish before Paul got home, she pushed Chris and Ryan away and slid out from under Junior.

"That was great," she purred. "Now get up here so I can see what other talents your have."

He scrambled up and lay on his back, in almost the same position she'd just been in, with his cock standing straight up in the air. She felt her pussy juice at the thought of being impaled on it – her mind was focused on nothing else.

Moving deftly she straddled him, the liquid dripping on his cock head, and slowly lowered herself onto him. She was so well lubricated that he slid easily into her, the walls of her pussy gripping him tightly as she inched along his shaft. Her breath caught in her throat as the feeling of fullness between her legs spread outward. She fought the urge to cram his cock into her as fast as she could. Instead she savored it, loving how hot and hard it felt inside her.

She looked down at him and saw that his eyes were closed, a beatific smile playing across his features. His hair fanned out across the pillow, his mouth parted, his back slightly arched. His chest was a mass of brown hair save for two hard pink nipples the size of pencil erasers.

Bending forward Bev sucked one into her mouth, her pussy clenching as her mouth filled with his salty, musky taste. He thrust his hips slowly, working his cock deep. That little voice in her head screamed for her to hurry, that Paul would be home before she knew it. The thought made her pussy contract again, and Junior moaned.

Lost in the gentle rocking motions, she'd forgotten that others were present until she felt something warm and soft against her asshole. Junior had maneuvered her so that she was laying on top of him, just like she'd done with Chris in her dream last week, her face buried in his neck, her knees on either side of him and his cock pistoning in and out of her steadily. Her pussy clung to him, the head of his cock dragging thickly against her inner walls, and she would have been happy to stay like this forever, but the men had other plans.

The thing at her asshole pushed forward, swelling then narrowing slightly. She shivered as a cock entered her ass for the first time, amazed at how, other than a little tightness, it burrowed in easily. Two hands on her hips helped guide it deeper, until she felt like cock was spilling out of her everywhere. She felt the two cocks rub each other through the thin wall separating her holes, and both men grunted with undisguised stimulation. She shook steadily as an orgasm started, gripping both cocks in the throes of her passion.

She raised her head and encountered Ryan's cock standing invitingly just beyond her nose. She opened her mouth and let him slide his thickness in. She was unable to grab hold, needing her hands to brace herself and avoid crushing Junior under her, but she gobbled him greedily, running her tongue wetly over the entire surface. He placed his hands on either side of her head to steady it and began fucking her face, forcing his cock into her throat and making her grunt with the force of his thrusts.

All her holes were filled now, the men finding a rhythm that, mixed with the moans, made the room sound like an orgiastic machine. For her part Bev tried to give as much pleasure as she was getting. It felt like she was a virgin again, she was so tight and sensitive. And it was clear that the men were enjoying her – their moans were as loud as hers.

Every stroke, every thrust ticked off the seconds until Paul would be home. Her chest pressed heavily into Junior's thatch of hair, teasing and abrading the nipples. In her mind's eye she saw his car pull up, happening upon his wife full of cock.

She let out a whimper as she came, clenching and shaking as the internal explosions rocked her. She would have screamed loud enough to bring the neighbors running but almost all sound was cut off by Ryan's cock wedged in her throat. Chris was no match for the pressure she exerted on his cock in her ass and he joined her, filling her ass with gobs of gooey cum as he slammed into her ass repeatedly.

When he was done he withdrew his cock gingerly. He was so sore from his efforts that he actually winced as it slid past her still twitching hole. Empty, Bev's asshole clutched at the air, wide and gaping, Chris' cum oozing out and drooling between her legs, coating Junior's cock and balls as he continued to fuck her equally tight pussy. With newfound lubrication Junior slid in even deeper, grabbing Bev's hips so that he could get maximum leverage. She sucked on Ryan's cock like a Popsicle, trying to hold as much in her mouth as she could.

Free of Chris' cock in her ass, Bev was able to sit up, letting her press her groin even harder against Junior. Ryan followed her, standing and straddling Junior so that he could continue to feed Bev his cock. In this position, Bev controlled the fucking, so Junior was free to reach up and grab her tits, twisting the nipples clumsily while she ground his cock into her.

This action stimulated Bev's clit so much that her pussy literally snapped at Junior's cock. She was rewarded with a warm stream of cum deep in her pussy that set off yet another orgasm. She bucked up and down, causing even more cum to spill from him, and it was all Ryan could do to keep his cock in her mouth as he too came. The whole effort required extraordinary coordination on their part, so it wasn't surprising that some of Ryan's cum spilled out of her mouth and dribbled on Junior's chest.

When he was done Ryan hopped down off the bed and got dressed. Chris and Junior followed suit, but Bev just lay there listening as they got on with the work of the day, her pussy and ass and tits throbbing pleasantly.

She heard Paul's car pull in the driveway, this time for real and not the product of her over active imagination. She jumped up and stripped the bed as fast as she could, tossing everything in a pile in the corner; she'd claim she was doing laundry (again!). Then she ran into the bathroom, trying not to let any cum get on anything, and cleaned up as best she could. When she came back out into the bedroom, Paul was on the bare bed, his cock rock hard.

"Smells like you started without me," he joked. "Want to take a break and fuck the new Night Dispatch Supervisor?" he asked, waving his cock at her.

She smiled and shook her head, despite the twinge she felt between her legs. "Honey, I really have to finish up around here."

He leapt off the bed like an 18 year old. Before she knew what was happening he was kissing her deeply, his cock pressing against her. His tongue traveled all over her mouth, making her think of Ryan's cock. She moaned.

He spun her around and bent her over the bed, pulling open her robe and entering her easily, his cock aided by her juices and Junior's cum.

"Damn baby, you're so wet," he marveled.

She couldn't believe that this was her husband fucking her like they were in a porno movie, plowing where another man's cock had just been. He pressed on her back, forcing her into the bed as he took long slow strokes. Impossibly, it felt like his cock had doubled in size – she was soon struggling to take a breath as he pounded into her, feeling like she was fucking him for the fist time.

Her nipples, rock hard, rubbed roughly against the coarse material of the bare mattress, and she was moaning now as loud as she had been when the painters had fucked her earlier. That memory sent a sharp spark of pleasure coursing through her, to be followed by a more substantial burst as Paul erupted in her, filling her so full that cum splashed out and splattered both of them.

Exhausted, he fell on top of her, his cock still buried and twitching inside her. He kissed her neck tenderly, taking care not to move too much, so as not to work his cock loose.

She rolled him over so that he was on his back, her pussy achingly empty, and knelt between his legs. Sucking him clean, her nipples hardened again as she tasted him, and her (and Junior she suspected). She reached down, and fingered herself as her husband grew hard again in her mouth.

And of course Bev couldn't help wondering (while finger fucking herself with her husband's dick in her mouth) what the painters would think if they just happened by. Would she get the chance to try to take care of four cocks at once?

The thought made her shiver as she climbed up on Paul for Round 2.

*******

Disclaimer:

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead.

It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or if reading stories of a sexual nature upsets you, do not read any further!

By reading it, you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older.

You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that, to your knowledge, this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

No animals were harmed in the manufacture of this product.

Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers