Work is Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come over here young man," Rosa said authoritatively.

Although the man was easily in his late thirties he shuffled forward uneasily with his head still down like a miscreant child.

When he reached the edge of the tub Rosa looked him up and down.

"Get rid of that broom and take off your coveralls," she told him.

The man dropped the broom and reached for the zipper below his throat and then stopped. His eyes went wide and he looked at Rosa in confusion.

"Come on!" she said. "Get them off now!"

The man gulped and began slowly pulling the zipper to his coveralls down. When it was just above his waistline he stopped and looked at Rosa once more.

"Stop stalling and get them off!" she ordered.

The man sighed and then pulled the coveralls down until they were puddled around his feet. His boxer shorts were stained with pre-cum from his earlier excitement but his erection seemed to have vanished under Rosa's cold glare.

"Get those silly work boots off and let's have a look at you!" Rosa barked.

The man awkwardly pulled his boots off, something he was compelled to sit down to do, and stood up once more wearing his socks, his boxers and a grimy T-shirt.

Rosa sighed and rolled her eyes in frustration. She shook her head and turned to Anna-Maria who was still cowering against the edge of the tub trying to hide her nudity.

"Come on Anna," Rosa said. "It looks like we're going to have to show this man how to undress."

"What!" Anna shrieked.

"Oh stop being such a prude!" Rosa said. "Let's go."

She got out of the tub and went to the janitor's side. She tugged his boxer shorts down and ordered him to step out of them. Then she pulled at his T-shirt, awkwardly pulling it over his head.

"Come and help me Anna," she said.

Reluctantly, Anna-Maria stepped out of the tub and moved to the man's other side while still holding her hands over her tits and pussy.

"Come and help!" Rosa snapped at her.

She jumped and then she was also tugging at the man's shirt while he awkwardly bent down so they could pull it over his head. When they were done the man was wearing only his grey work socks and Rosa told him to remove them.

When he was as naked as they were he stood cowed and beaten, staring at the floor and unable to appreciate the sight of the two naked beauties beside him. His only thought was how shamed he felt.

"Well," Rosa said frankly, "I still don't see any reason why either of us would want to do anything with you. Your cock is wilted like a dying flower."

The man reddened even more and continued to hang his head.

"Anna, see what you can do about the man's cock," Rosa said in frustration. "It's as limp as can be and he obviously needs help."

Anna-Maria gave Rosa a fearful glance but Rosa arched her brow at her, brooking no debate.

Reluctantly Anna took the man's wilted penis in her hand and started trying to stroke it. Due to the man's pot belly and his complete lack of excitement at the moment, she felt more like she was tugging on a piece of elastic band that continued to stretch and then contract against his groin.

After a few minutes his cock started to react and soon it was a hard but still small five inches. Rosa, who had been trying to stimulate the man by rubbing her breasts against his chest looked down with scorn.

"Is that the best you can do?" she said.

The man nodded sheepishly and Rosa ordered him to sit on the edge of the tub with his feet in the water. She crawled into his lap and Anna-Maria breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't going to have to fuck this man.

Rosa straddled his legs and reached down to push his cock head against her slit and then she seemed to swallow it whole with her pussy.

"I hope you're getting something out of this," she said, "because I can hardly feel a thing!"

Although he had been thoroughly humiliated by now, the man started to feel some pleasure because he started to hump back and forth with Rosa.

With her arms around his shoulders her face held a curious expression as she watched the man's face. She moved her hips back and forth and then smirked when she saw the man getting close. Just as he was about to cum she suddenly stopped and raised her hips away from his straining cock. His eyes flew open wide and he looked at her pleadingly.

"If you're going to cum inside me," she said shrewdly, "you're going to lick me clean after you're done!"

The man swallowed and a look of disgust crossed his face.

"That's the deal," she said. "If you're going to get off, you're going to have to clean up your mess."

The man breathed shallowly for a moment while he thought while continually trying to pull Rosa's pussy back over his cock, but she held him off.

"So what's it going to be?" she asked.

With a shrug of resignation, the man nodded and sighed.

Rosa then took his cock in her hand and replaced it in her vagina. She then started to fuck him exuberantly and soon the man was crying out and shoving his little dick as far forward as he could. Rosa held his head against her tits as he came and tenderly brushed at his hair with her hands. When he was finished she leaned back and asked him if that felt good. The man nodded and then she raised herself and lined her pussy up with his face.

"Good," she said with satisfaction. "Now lick me clean!"

The man looked at her open slit with trepidation, globs of his own semen drooling out of her and on to her leg. She pushed forward and then he put his mouth over her cunt. She rotated her hips and he was forced to take some of the goo into his mouth and he gagged slightly. She pushed forward again and then his whole face was buried between her thighs.

Anna watched this exchange with fascination. While she was repulsed at even seeing this man naked, much less watching him fuck Rosa, she was oddly transfixed by the sight of Rosa forcing the man to lick his own cum out of her pussy.

Rosa was obviously getting off on it too. Her face was screwed up and her eyes were half closed in ecstasy. She was muttering words that Anna had never heard outside a porn flick and she was getting close to orgasm

She had raised herself so she was now sitting with her legs over the man's shoulders and his face in between her thighs. She was gyrating her hips and holding the man's head with both hands, grinding her pussy into the man's face.

"Oh yes!" she cried out suddenly. "That's it! Yes, lick me!"

Anna doubted the man could even hear what Rosa was saying, his head was so engulfed by her pubis and thighs.

"Oh I'm cumming!" Rosa shouted.

She screamed and held the man's head in a death grip while her body quivered with what looked to be an intense climax.

When it was done, she eased herself into the hot tub and rested against the opposite side from him. She sighed and put her head back.

The man meanwhile was rubbing at his chin with the back of his arm and looking like he had eaten something incredibly distasteful.

"You can go now," Rosa said to him dismissively, "unless Anna wants you too."

The man looked hopefully toward the young beautiful girl, her tits and pussy still on display, and grinned.

"Not on your life!" Anna said, shaking her head in disgust.

The man scowled and looked once more back at Rosa. She grinned viciously and pointed at the door.

"You can go," was all she said.

The man awkwardly gathered up his clothes and walked disconsolately out the door.

"I feel better now," Rosa said after he was gone.