Worker's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheri laid back down on the futon and noticed that the item he pulled out of his pocket was a condom. Sean opened the package and put the condom on, being careful to squeeze all the air out of the tip before rolling it down the full length of his shaft, which gave him a second to calm down a little. Then he positioned himself between her legs on the futon. Slowly and gently he began burrowing into her hot, wet, tight tunnel. He pushed himself in a little at a time until he was fully penetrating her. She gasped and moaned, loving the feel of him. Doubling her pleasure was the fact that she was fulfilling one of her sexual fantasies -- she was fucking her boss. This thought caused a rippling tingly sensation to tense and tighten her pussy involuntarily. Sean must have felt it and liked it, because then he started to pick up his speed, thrusting into her harder and faster with each stroke.

She licked her lips and they stared into each other's eyes. Then she started yelling obscenities at him. "That's right baby, fuck me harder... yes, yes, yes! That's it." Sean worked himself up to a dizzying pace, pumping into Cheri harder and faster the way she wanted it. He licked her neck then her nipples and she ran her hands over his chest and through his hair. Each stroke was full of passion and it was truly an amazing fuck for both of them. Cheri came, her pussy convulsing and clamping down on his dick. Around the third time she orgasmed, Sean couldn't hold it any more. He really gave it to her full force, unleashing his load into her while he grabbed his arms around her thighs. He grunted and closed his eyes as he pumped into her in a staccato fashion continuing to unload his seed. Cheri cried out having another orgasm, with her last cum being the most powerful one yet of the night. He collapsed on top of her, kissing her.

They had sex twice more before dawn, fucking until they were totally exhausted and spent. They slept for a couple of hours before Cheri awoke to get dressed for work. He dropped her off at work early near the side entrance to the parking structure that most employees didn't use since it was also the loading and unloading dock and service side for the building. Then he went home and got dressed for the day. When they saw each other at work later that day, they acted as though it was business as usual. After all, they had to work hard now so they could play harder all this weekend. Thank God it was Friday...

12