Workin' Junior's Driveshaft

Story Info
Pizza driver gets BIG tip from Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
1.6k words
4.09
12.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dale Earnhardt, Jr.s favorite pizza place, we often got calls from "Club Little E" for late night munchies. Once, after taking a phone order from an obviously drunk Junior, I took the delivery....and got a tip I'll never forget.

Arriving at 'Club Little E' I could see there was no party, and since the front door was partially opened I went in. "Hello?" I said softly, closing the door and moving into the room. Hearing loud snores, I looked around in the dim light and saw Dale passed out on a nearby couch. Putting down the pizza, I picked up a throw-blanket off a chair and moved toward the couch, intending to just cover him up; but as I stood looking down at the passed-out bad-boy, I realized I couldn't pass up the chance.

Clad in a white t-shirt and snug Wranglers, Junior was stretched out on the couch with his arms behind his head and left leg bent at the knee. Dead to the world, Dale didn't move when I covered him from the waist down and knelt beside him; so I slid my hand under the blanket and undid his fly, listening to his snores as I reached in and pulled his long, soft cock out through the front of his boxers.

Glancing up at the sleeping red-head to make sure it was really safe, I went for it and put my head beneath the blanket. Moving my face to his crotch, I bent over and licked around the base of Dale's cock, running my tongue slowly over his furry balls before working my way slowly to the tip of his stiffening meat. With an ear on his snoring, I took Nascar stud's semi-hard cock into my mouth.

Sucking and licking slowly on the big head, it took less than a minute for Junior's dick to reach it's full 8 inches; long and lean, his cock eased it's way down my throat as I bobbed further down the shaft. Working eagerly, but carefully, I took more of Dale into my mouth until my lips were brushing against his auburn pubes. As I began deep-throating his stiff meat, I didn't notice Junior had stopped snoring.

Oh shit! I thought when I felt a hand on the back of my head. I paused, half of the driver's throbbing cock in my mouth.

"Ah was hopin' you'd come back, babe," Dale slurred, pushing my head down, "Keep doin' what yer doin'!"

He thinks I'm one of his bitches! I realized as I began sucking his cock again, this time holding nothing back. What the Hell! If I give him a great blowjob, he might let me live when he sees it's me."

"Oh babe, suck it!" Junior drawled, his fingers gripping the back of my head as I bobbed hungrilly on his meat. "Come on, all the way!"

I needed no encouragement, let be serious; I was sucking the dick of a good-looking, straight, bad-boy redneck...who happened to be a Nascar superstar! And he was enjoying it! I steadilly worked the big head good before taking all 8 inches down my throat on every other stroke, burying my face in Dale's pubes and making him moan loudly above me.

"Shit yea! Take me all the way, baby!" Dale urged in a slurred, sexy drawl, his hand holding my head tight as his hips began to move.

Reaching under to grab his fine ass with my right hand, I held on as the Nascar stud drove into my mouth. Totally focused on giving Junior a fantastic blowjob, I didn't notice when his long fingers slid beneath the sheet and began running through my SHORT hair. Suddenly, Dale grabbed a handfull of my hair and threw off the sheet; I froze, mouthful of cock, and looked over to see the driver staring down at me in disbelief and disgust.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" The drunken redhead slurred, pulling me off his cock. Pushing me to the ground as he jumped up, Dale stood over me, too pissed to think about tucking away his hard-on. "Man, gimme one good reason not to kick yer ass!" He growled, hands balled into fists at his side.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I stammered, scared shitless as I looked up into his angry gaze. "It's just...you're so fuckin' hot!"

"Fuckin' queer!" Junior spat, eyes flashing dangerously as he reached down and grabbed my shirt. "Ya want my dick?" He taunted, pulling me to my knees, "I'll give ya my dick!" Grabbing the back of my head, Dale sneered down at me as he stuffed his semi-hard cock back into my mouth.

Thoroughly surprised at the turn of events, I hoped he'd go easy on me if I gave him a great blowjob. Sucking and tonguing Junior's lean meat, it didn't take long for it to once again reach a full 8 inches.

"Yeah, suck that dick, faggot! Get me nice and hard!" Dale growled down at me, grip tightening on my head. "Ya wanted it, so take it!" And with that, the Nascar stud shoved his cock all the way into my mouth, buring my face in his auburn pubes.

Unprepared, I choked on Junior's meat and tried to back off...but he would have none of that. Laughing, the angry redhead grabbed my head with BOTH hands and shoved deep again. Barely taking it this time, all I could do was hold onto his slim hips as "The Dominator" lived up to his nickname and began fucking my face.

"What's wrong man? Ain't this what ya wanted? Huh? HUH?" Dale taunted down at me, punctuating each question with a hard thrust. Pumping steady into my mouth, he seemed to get diasappointed when I finally started swallowing him with ease. "Man, yer enjoyin' this too much!" He said suddenly. Shoving his cock deep down my throat one last time, Junior pulled his stiff rod out of my mouth and pulled me onto my feet. "You wanted to be Junior's bitch," he said with a devilish grin, "Then yer gonna be Junior's bitch."

Dragging me over to the pool table, I wasn't sure what he had planned until I saw him pull some lube out from behind the bar. "Uh..hold on," I said, uneasy. "I've never had it up the ass before." By the look on his handsome face, Dale could've cared less. In fact...

"Good." He replied dangerously. "Cuz I wouldn't want ya to enjoy it. Drop 'em!" Lubing up his raging hard-on as I reluctantly slid off my sweats, I'd barely stepped out of them when Junior turned me around and bent me over, doggie-style, on the pool table. "Yer gonna pay fer what ya did tonight, ya motherfucking faggot!" Dale hissed in my ear, his hot, slick cock probing my asscheeks.

Not afraid, but VERY nervous, I tried to focus on the fact that I was living EVERY gay Junior fan's dream! Not only did I get to suck Nascar's superstar bad-boy, I was about to find out how he fucks! Hold on...fucks?...wait!...I'm a virgin!

"Wait..." I began uncertainly, looking back at him; at the moment I met his gaze, his cock-tip found my hole. With no mercy, Dale Earhardt, Jr pushed his dick deep into my virgin ass. "OW! Oh, Fuck!" I gasped, back arching in pain. Fingers trying to get a grip on the felt, I almost passed out as Dale began thrusting into me.

"Whatsa matter? I thought all queers liked it up the ass," Junior said with a chuckle, obviously enjoying my distress. Grabbing my hips, the redhead began steadilly fucking me, spurred on by my groans. "Fuck, yer tight!" he drawled, lustfully.

After a bit the pain subsided, but it was still uncomfortable having an 8 incher as your first...especially when it belonged to an angry straight guy out to teach you a lesson. But since it was Junior I took it, even as he picked up the pace.

"Turn over," Dale grunted after about 5 minutes of ravaging my ass. "If yer gonna be my bitch, I'm gonna fuck ya like one!" Pushing me onto my back on the pool table, Junior held my legs apart at the knees and once again shoved his cock deep inside me. "Yeah! This ain't gonna take much longer!"

Moaning as Dale Earnhardt, Jr began fucking me hard, I layed back and began to really enjoy the 6', redheaded, countryboy pounding my ass with his big cock. Realizing he liked it when he thought it hurt, I let out a few yelps of pain to spur him on. "Oh...not so hard." I faked.

"Fuck you! This is what ya wanted!" Putting my feet on his shoulders, Dale leaned over me, arms supporting him. "And now yer REALLY gonna get it!"

Gasping for real when Junior drove deep, I held on to his furry forearms while he pounded away like an animal in heat. Watching the looks of anger and lust pass across Dale's handsome face as he wildly fucked me, I saw beads of sweat appear on his forehead and noticed his breathing getting faster. He was really getting into this!

"Fuck yeah!" Dale growled, glaring down at me. Thrusting savagely, Junior rode me hard for about 5 more minutes before he couldn't hold off anymore. "Atleast I don't gotta worry bout getting you pregnant!" He yelled, pumping like a madman until bucking hard one final time, arching his back. "Oh Shit!...Fuck!"

Buring his cock deep one final time, Dale Earnhardt, Jr let out a loud groan and exploded deep in my ass. Watching the look of triumph on that fine face, I could feel Junior's cock spurting inside me as he drained himself dry.

Pulling out of me once he finished, Dale tossed me my sweats. "Ya took that like a good faggot. Now get out!" He growled at me, tucking away his dick. "But if I need yer 'special' pizza again, I'll give ya a call."