Working 9 to 5

Story Info
“Bend over,” he said bluntly his face set in stone.
1.6k words
3.98
81.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the familiar sounds of typing and the hum of people talking about deadlines and work related issues. She zoned out, disappointed she couldn't hear the sound she ached to hear. She stared down at the screen blankly.

Her head shot up as she heard strong bold footsteps approaching her desk. She made herself look busy and started typing, flicking pages over in the diary as a large strong hand placed a wad of papers in front of her.

"Jessica, cancel my three o'clock. These documents needs to be filed away as soon as you are finished with more...." he paused, staring at her with hungry eyes. "...urgent immediacies..."

She had to repress the excited shudder his deep husky voice had brought out in here.

She knew what was coming.

His aftershave smelt musky and masculine and she took a deep breath savoring his familiar smell. She looked up slowly at him noticing his body.

The fitted black pinstripe trousers flattering his noticeable bulge. She bit her lip, her eyes lingering on his dark leather belt with its silver buckle. Imagining the erotic sting of that belt on her bare virginal ass.

Her eyes traveled further up.

His blazer jacket showed his broad frame, a fitted white shirt underneath, a plain black tie drawing the eyes back down, down at the now tumultuous crease in his trousers.

Her eyes locked on his raised eyebrow and his mocking green eyes. His strong jaw line covered in dark stubble, his full lips turned up in an arrogant crooked smile.

She was his. She blushed noticeably and stared at the floor licking her lips as she responded.

"Yes, of course, sir."

He met her gaze and held it. He smirked and laughed under his breath.

"What's the matter Jessica? You look under the weather."

"No sir I'm fine I-I-I'll get this done now, sir, unless there's anything else you need?" She stuttered, feeling her cheeks blush crimson

"Hmmm... Now you mention it," he paused to think.

"After you have done as I have asked, come to my office. I may have another job for you."

He smiled to himself and turned on his heel and headed into his office closing the door behind him.

Jessica let out a deep breath scolding herself mentally for being so stupid. She sighed feeling her face returning to her normal alabaster colour. She tucked a loose red hair behind her ear and tightened the rest of her fiery curls into the bun. She slipped her feet back into her 6 inch black heels and stood up calmly, straightening out her tight black pencil skirt and her white silky shirt.

Her hands clasped around the papers Mr Peterson had handed her and headed to the filing cabinet. Sorting the files, she readjusted her stockings feeling them slip a little but making sure the suspenders were keeping them up.

Jessica cancelled his three o'clock and walked nervously to his office and knocked lightly on the door. His voice boomed out

"Come in."

She opened the door and stepped in. He was on the phone so he just motioned for her to shut the door behind her and take a seat in front of his desk.

She turned and closed the door and slipped into the chair in front of him. He licked his lips as his eyes danced over Jessica's body. He put the phone down and spun his chair round to face hers, clasping his fingers together placing them on the table. He smiled arrogantly at her.

Jessica shuffled nervously in her chair, wondering what he wanted and hating this awkward silence that he didn't seem to want to break. She finally cracked and looked up at him

"Was there something you wanted me to help you with, sir?"

"Bend over," he said bluntly his face set in stone.

"What?" Jessica stuttered.

"You heard me. I don't like to be kept waiting, Jessica."

"But sir, I don't... understand...What are you talking about?"

She looked at him shocked. Frozen in bewilderment.

"Jessica, do it, because I won't be happy if I have to make you do it myself! So turn around and bend over...NOW!" His voice bellowed out the last word.

She jumped and turned around slowly in confusion and bent over slightly.

She could hear him stand up slowly and her legs trembled.

He was right behind her now and she could hear his steady breathing and smell his cologne faintly as she heard the sounds of him undoing his belt, the buckle clinking as he pulled it out of his trousers.

She shivered, blushing as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter with anticipation. She felt the leather of his belt stroke against her round ass.

"Sir... what.... are you doing?" Jessica whimpered.

One of his strong hands gripped her waist as the belt came down on her ass with a thwack. She let out a scream.

"I told you I don't like to be kept waiting."

He smoothed his hand over Jessica's firm buttock.

"Are you going to behave now?"

Jessica managed a whimpered, "Yes" - now completely in shock about what was happening as she tried to straighten up. His hand firmly pushed her back down.

"Did I say you could stand back up again?"

"No." Jessica murmured.

He took the belt to her skin again, "No, what?"

"No...Sir?"

"Good girl. Now you can stand back up and when I ask you to do something I want you to do it straight away and with no hesitations.... What was that? I can't hear your response"

"Ye-yes sir."

"Good," he moved away from her and sat back behind his desk.

"Now I want you to take off your clothes...And slowly."

Jessica straightened up and looked at him for a moment and with her hands shaking, fumbled with her buttons, slowly undoing them all exposing her silky white skin and black lacy bra. She slipped it self-consciously off her shoulders and let it slide to the floor.

Unzipping her skirt at the back she stepped out of it as it fell to her ankles.

She stood before him clothed only in her black stockings, black lacy bra, tight black French knickers and her black heels.

"Come here, he commanded.

She slowly wandered over to him walking round the side of the desk. Standing before him he turned his chair to face her and pointed to the floor.

"Get on your knees."

She looked at him blankly not quite believing that this was happening

"Jessica, do as I say or you will be punished."

Jessica quickly dropped to her knees in front of him looking up into his face shyly.

He ran his fingers through her hair taking out the clasp and letting her crimson ringlets fall over her shoulders. Moving his hand away from her left her needing his touch.

Sitting back in his chair he slowly unbuttoned his trousers pulling down the zipper. The sound echoed in her head.

She watched wide eyed as he pulled out his hard cock. He gave it one stroke and watched her reaction. She blushed and looked away but he grasped her chin and forced her to her face him. Jessica looked up at him watching his face smile haughtily at her.

"Does this make you uncomfortable? Tough... Suck it," he said roughly.

Jessica looked at him as he released her chin. She moved her face closer to his swollen tip flicking her tongue against the head, tasting his pre-cum. Wrapping her lips around the helmet she swirled her tongue around him sucking as she guided him deeper in her mouth, bobbing in a rhythm using her whole body to slide him in and out of her hungry throat.

Her tongue teased him as she did so. She heared him groan in pleasure and sucked hungrily, wanting his warm cum to fill her mouth.

"Mmmm, you hungry for my cock my little slut?" he groaned.

Jessica's mouth was watering now, over his hard shaft her fingers massaged his balls squeezing and tugging lightly. She felt his cock twitch in her mouth and gagged as she sucked him deep into her throat. Her painted lips tight and constricting around his pulsating cock. Choking as her lips pressed against his base her tongue licked his full balls.

Mr Peterson grabbed her hair tightly making her gasp against his dick, holding her head there as she struggled, trying to gasp for breath. He finally released her and she allowed her mouth to release his manhood.

"Open your mouth wide," he growled his voice strained.

Jessica sat back on her heels and opened her mouth wide as he stroked his hard wet shaft in front of her face, slapping his cock against her tongue. He moaned loudly, his cock twitched and warm cum spurted into her mouth and over her face. She swallowed his load hungrily tasting his salty cum savoring his taste. Licking her lips as his cum covered her face, dripping down her chin and in her hair .

He sat back in his chair, his breath coming out in heavy grunts of release.

"Come clean the cum off my cock," he groaned.

Jessica happily moved closer to him running her tongue down his length, licking the cum from his large member. Sitting back he stroked his fingers through her hair, slipping his cock back into his trousers and turned away from her, pulling his chair back under his desk.

"I never told you to wipe it from your face. Now make me a coffee."

He looked down at his desk and started typing on his keyboard not even looking up at her.

She stood up shakily and pulled on her clothes, still in shock as she walked out blushing, walking out into the main office with his warm cum dripping from her chin.

She wondered would one anyone notice. And then she realized she didn't care......