Working Early has Benefits

Story Info
Jay arrives at work to find his boss Stephanie there.
1.6k words
3.87
87.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was going rough from the start for Jay. He'd arrived at work early only to find his boss in his office shaking his head. Thinking the day was gonna turn bad, he entered his office to meet Stephanie. She looked up at him and he was startled because she looked beautiful, like some model right out of a magazine. She wore a tight holster top that only added to her cleavage and her skirt was shorter than short it seemed. He swore she was a whore. He could even smell her scent and god it was sweet. Jay was tempted to say something but was not fast enough.

"You looked surprised to see me Jay," Stephanie started. "Is it paranoia running through your mind this morning as you walked through your office door or is there some other little bit in that mind of yours working?" she asked.

Jay was obviously not fully awake yet, but that last question caught his attention. Stephanie, being in her early thirties and single, had been watching him more closely lately and he had been wondering why. Now he knew why she was paying so much attention to him and his work. He felt his member harden and had to consciously control himself from looking down or putting his hand on it.

"Stephanie, I was just coming in early to run some reports and get some equipment checked out before the staff came in," Jay explained as she walked around the desk and rested one of her butt cheeks on the desk.

"Reports, reports, reports. Is that all you think about anymore Jay?" asked Stephanie. "Or is there something else in the back of your mind that you needed to speak to me about?"

"Stephanie, you look like...I just wanted to..." Jay was trying to think of anything to say except 'I want to fuck you so bad!', but he could think of nothing. Instead, he stood up and grabbed Stephanie by the back of the head and kissed her, but it did not stop with the kiss. The kiss became more sensuous and turned into a luscious French kiss. Jay felt Stephanie's hands roaming his body and found to his surprise that she was systematically unbuttoning his shirt. With his shirt unbuttoned, she tore it off of him. Jay found himself unbuttoning Stephanie's blouse with one hand while his other hand was caressing her breasts. She let out a moan of pleasure. After her white blouse was off, Jay pulled up on the underside of her bra releasing one of her breasts, then the same to the other.

"Jay, I want you to fuck me so hard," Stephanie began as Jay slipped his hand down by her pussy. "Oh, Jay! Make me scream!" She continued to moan softly as Jay's hand rubbed the front of her vagina. His mouth attacked her right breast, sucking the nipple, easily at first, then much harder. He felt her stiffen a little as her hormones took control of her body. Jay was rock hard but didn't want to enter that territory just yet.

"I love you Stephanie," Jay whispered in her ear. "I love everything about you." As she laid down on the desk, Jay slid her pants off, then grabbed her silk underwear and pulled down around her ankles. Acting on instinct, Jay started kissing her legs. First on the inner thigh, then working his way up her legs. His hands found her breasts and he gently caressed them as he continued his probing of his lips and tongue. As he neared the inner part of her legs, she began to moan again, this time louder. He worked both legs, kissing as he went. Then he licked her clit with his tongue.

"Oh God Jay!" she exclaimed. "Suck me Jay!"

As he pulled open her vagina, he started to gently lick her clit. She moaned in pleasure. He took his index finger and inserted it into her vagina deep as he continued to lick and suck her vagina.

"Oh God Jay! That's it," she said. "Oh fuck! You're better than anything on earth! Even chocolate!" Then her legs squeezed together as she finally submitted to the orgasmic sensations. "Give me your fucking cock baby. Give it to me."

Jay moved up onto the desk, unzipped and took off his pants and mounted his boss. His boss, what was he doing? He had to be out of his mind. He pushed the thoughts aside as he concentrated. He grabbed his cock and glided into her pussy. Oh how it was swollen. She smelled so good, so sweet. He moved is cock in slowly at first, then a little faster. She was tight, God was she tight.

"Oh! God yes!!" she yelled. "Give it to me baby!"

"Not so fast Steph. I want to savor this," replied Jay.

Stephanie opened her eyes and looked at him. She looked at him with the look of give me more. He leaned closer and kissed her on her wet lips. The kiss became a groping kiss as their tongues met and danced.

"Oh yeah baby!" Jay yelled. "You smell so sweet. I want to fuck you all day and night." He rammed her pelvis with his cock causing her to yell.

"Oh! Yes baby! Fuck me hard!" she yelled as her body stiffened.

Jay pulled his cock all the way out and then shoved it back in all the way causing Stephanie to yell out in ecstasy. He felt his cock start to load and get bigger. Stephanie felt it as well and cried out for more.

"Give it to me baby! Harder!" she yelled. "Fuck me harder!"

"Ohhh!" Jay yelled as he tried to hold back. "Oh fuck yeah!" He felt like he was going to explode, then he felt his cock come to life. "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah baby!"

"Oh Jay! That feels so good!" Exclaimed Stephanie as Jay pulled out with cum leaking from his cock, but he was not done yet. He knelt down and started to flick her clit again with his tongue. He pushed his tongue all the way into her pussy, down into her vagina.

"OH GOD! OH! Fuck me Jay!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me hard!"

Jay started sucking on her clitoris softly which caused her to fold her legs in. He stopped, but then dug two of his fingers into her vagina. She felt herself cum and felt her fluid start to flow as it trickled down her ass. He was there sucking it up as he started sucking her clit again. She couldn't stop. It was one big fucking orgasm. She screamed in pleasure

"Oh GOD Jay! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me Jay! Give me your fucking cock!" she screamed.

Jay pulled her to the edge of the desk and rammed his cock back into her tight pussy. God she had tightened up. Jay started ramming his cock as hard as he could going deeper.

"Fuck yeah!" she screamed. "Give it to me baby! Fuck me hard!"

Jay went deeper and rammed her as hard as he could shoving his rod deep into her vagina. He was getting tired. Stephanie must have sensed it because she sat up and pushed him back rather hard. He landed in a chair where he was met with by Stephanie. She went straight for his penis moving her lips slowly over the head, then stroking her lips down his rod. Jay let our moan.

"Oh fuck yeah baby!" he moaned. She started moving her lips further down his shaft, all seven inches of his rod. Jay yelled out in pleasure, "Oh god yeah baby!" She backed off and slapped his penis against her face. Then, teasingly, ran her tongue around the rim of his penis and down the underside of his shaft hitting his sensitive spot. He'd never had head this good before.

"I want you to cum baby," she purred. "I want to drink you dry." She shoved his rod back into her mouth and ran her lips all the way down his rod. He felt his rod loading again and so did she. She began to move her lips faster up and down his cock. He was on the verge of exploding and started moaning.

"Oh god baby!" he exclaimed. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Stephanie started to taste his cum and it was like candy. She kept going faster until finally his penis bulged to the point it couldn't hold it any more.

"Oh fuck yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" he yelled as he came and watched as Stephanie swallowed it all down her throat.

She backed away a little, cum still dripping off her chin and came up and kissed Jay on the lips. "I want you to remember this Jay. Remember this as the day when your boss seduced you and you wanted it."

"Stephanie, I..." Jay began.

"I know Jay. I feel the same about you, but I haven't had the opportunity to express my views to you." Explained Stephanie.

"I hope I didn't come on too fast," replied Jay. Stephanie was shaking her head.

"Let me tell you something Jay. You were the first and you were and will always be the best fuck I've ever had. You should learn to express yourself more often," she teased.

Jay just shook his head. It was all still so surreal that he could not believe it actually happened. He loved this woman, body and soul.

"Stephanie, I love you," he told her.

She lifted an eyebrow. "I know you do."

Jay couldn't take that as an answer and

stood up and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"No, I am serious. I love you Stephanie with all my heart. You are the one I want to be with," explained Jay.

In response, she hugged him tight, wrapping her arms around her.

"I love you too Jay," she answered back.