Working for Daddy

Story Info
Son manages to get into Daddy's bed.
4k words
4.37
226.4k
115

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At eighteen years of age, Keith was only beginning his senior year of high school. He had missed a full year of school due to the death of his mother. Lucy, his mother's sister had married a man from Brazil and had moved there. She seemed to be the only relative willing and able to take on the responsibility of caring for a ten year old.

Keith's dad and mother had been divorced years earlier. In fact, they were divorced when she became pregnant with Keith. Keith's older brother, Elden Jr., was only three years old at the time of the divorce. Elden Sr. stopped by Velma's apartment each week to see his son and to make sure that Velma had money enough to pay her bills and keep food on the table for their small son.

Often during Elden Seniors visits, he and Velma ended up in bed together. He had a girlfriend that lived with him, but one woman had never been enough for Elden, so during his visits, when he handed over the money to Velma, it was understood that he would be much more generous if she allowed him in her bed. He never spent much time there. An hour would be a long time. Play with Jr. for a few minutes, talk with Velma about her financial needs, take her into the bedroom, play with Elden for a few more minutes, throw some money on the table and make an excuse that he needed to get back to his bar and grill.

It was no wonder that Velma ended up pregnant. Elden had been pissed off when he found out and stayed away for several months. Brought no money to her, saw nothing of the boy, and started cheating on his live-in girlfriend.

A few months prior to Keith's birth, Elden came back for a visit. Velma was behind on her rent, her gas and electric were about to be shut off. It was summertime so the utility companies didn't hesitate to shut off the power. Had it been winter, they would have waited until warmer weather to cut her off, but in May, threats were being made and Velma was beside herself.

Little Elden was happy to see his dad and the little tyke's love for him was so obvious that it made Elden think about his neglect a little and loaded Velma up with money for rent, utilities and groceries, took her into the bedroom and insisted that she suck him to completion. She was all too happy to do it now that he had come to the rescue and kept her from being tossed into the street. He knew from past experience that she wouldn't swallow his cum so when he was ready, he pushed it into her pussy and let it drain. What the hell. She was already pregnant. The damnage had been done.

It was obvious to everyone that knew anything about them that Elden was crazy about little Elden and didn't give a shit about the baby. Elden's lack of interest in Keith became clear, even to Keith, as he grew up, seeing the difference in the way he was treated from his brother. When he was sent off to live with an aunt that he had only seen once in his young life, it became even clerarer that he was not loved by the old man.

"Keith, I can take care of a fourteen year old, but you're just too young to be alone all the time. You're gonna have to go live with Aunt Lucy," Elden Sr. had said.

It was true that Elden Sr. spent alot of time away from his own home. He worked seven days a week and except or a loyal waitress and a couple of part-time help that worked the weekend, Elden did most of the work himself. He had very little time for anyone, other than his drinking customers that spent a good share of their paychecks in his greasy little bar and grill. Located in downtown Chicago, it had customers from the time he opened each day until he ran them out at night.

Keith had come back to live with Elden after only a year. Lucy had said that the boy wasn't learning a new language and that he needed to return so that he could at least get an education. Elden gave in and bought the boy a ticket from Rio to Chicago. Lucy came with him, stayed two nights and then left again.

Keith knew his place in the family. His dad and his girlfriend, Adeline, fought much of the time. Elden was generally tired when he was around. Elden Jr. was a bookworm, so he managed to occupy himself and stay out of everyone's way.

For some reason or other, Keith never stopped trying to make his dad proud of him. They lived in an apartment above the bar. Almost as soon as soon as he returned from Brazil, Keith started setting an alarm clock to wake him up at 1:30 AM so that he could slip downstairs and help his dad clean up when the bar closed.

Keith mopped floors, cleaned the refrigerators and freezers, helped restock the beer coolers, filled salt and pepper shakers, napking holders and almost every other job that needed to be done. Elden took advantage of the kids willingness to work and started letting his cook and waitress leave without doing their cleanup duties. "Keith will take care of it. He likes coming down and pulling his share of the load," Elden told them.

Oddly, his share of the load was far different from Elden Jrs. Keith's older brother had never so much as washed a dish in the bar and grill. He rarely visited the place, coming down only when there was a birthday party for one of the regular customers or on some other special occasion.

If Keith minded, he never showed it. Elden began to recognize the boy's worth and thanked him often for all that he did. He wasn't a particularly good student, but he got passing grades. Elden was proud of Juniors report card and promised that he would send the boy to college after graduation.

When Keith turned eighteen,Junior was off to college and had been for four years. His dad made sure he had a nice car to drive and even though the kid started flunking classes and living like a playboy instead of a student, Elden Sr. continued to throw money at him.

Adeline had picked up and left Elden when Keith was sixteen and it was during those years that Elden truly recognized Keith's value in his life. With Junior in college, his longtime girlfriend gone, and more work than he could handle on his own, he was happy to have Keith around.

Keith had known that he was gay since he had reached puberty but at eighteen, he got his first blowjob in the back row of a balcony in a movie theatre on a Saturday afternoon in downtown Chicago. He had seen an older man give a blowjob to a teenager the week before and when he returned the next week, he made it a point to sit in the back row.

And the man came. There was always someone there willing to suck the young boy to completion. He was only five foot four and weighed only one hundred and seventeen pounds, but his cock was enormous for a kid his size. (It was a family trait. Elden Sr. had nine inches hard and Jr. was just short of nine inches.) Keith's cock, at eight inches, amazed every man that took it into his mouth and soon, he was being invited to the movies, getting his way paid in, getting invited to dinner with some of the men that sucked him off and getting money handed to him from no less than a dozen men that had discovered his thick, hard boy-cock.

Keith's social activities didn't prevent him from his chores at the bar and grill. He grew closer to his dad and a week before Christmas in his senior year, Keith told his dad that he was gay. Elden, only forty-one years old at the time, did his best to be supportive. He wasn't pleased when he thoght about son with other guys, but he asked no questions about the details and Keith didn't offer any.

By January, the parks were closed and Keith found alot of time on his hands. He had been going to parks and getting blowjobs and for the men that had the money, he started giving them as well. He developed a serious attraciton to older men. He began having fantasies about giving his father a blowjob and after a couple of weeks of thinking about it, he told dad.

Elden Sr. had certainly had his share of blowjobs, mostly from women, but there had been a customer that had talked him into letting him suck his cock one night and Elden was hooked quickly. No woman had ever swallowed his whole nine inches. Very rarely had a woman let him cum in her mouth. Never had he known a woman to swallow his cum except for Adeline and that had only happened once when he had given her a diamond ring for her birthday.

Professor Sal as the man was known to the regulars aouund the bar taught biology at a sattelite office in downtown Chicago for the Universtiy of Chicago. Elden had always been a good-looker and attracted lots of women, had finally learned that men were also atrracted to him. Sitting after hours one night while Keith was cleaning up the bar and Elden and the professor were drinking their nightcaps, Elden invited Professor Sal upstairs and it was there that he learned the difference between women that suck cock and a real cocksucker.

Professor Sal had taken Elden's nine inches into his throat as his hands roamed across Elden's stomach, chest, massaged his buttocks, fondled his scrotum and made the man explode in less than two minutes. He felt the usual guilt afterward as he quickly pulled his pants up and went back downstairs to help Keith with the cleanup. Professor Sal departed without so much as a good-night, but at least once each week, he was back at closing time and Elden was always ready to give him what he wanted.

Hearing that his son was gay was troubling. Hearing that Keith wanted to give him a blowjob was earth shattering. He called Keith a pervert and even slapped him across the face. He yelled and sputtered and threatend to throw him out in the streets of Chicago.

That wasn't actually going to happen because Keith was the hardest worker in the entire bar and he was never paid a penny for his work. He had found other ways to make money, but the work was the only thing that his father seemed to acknowlege about him. If is grades improved, Elden didn't seem to give a damn. If he fixed a special breakfast for Elden on Sunday mornings, he didn't bother to say thanks most of the time. But, shine up the kitchen and the floors in the bar and Elden had all kinds of praise for Keith.

Professor Sal hadn't been around in months. Elden has always had plenty of opportunities to take women up to his bedroom. In fact, a week rarely passed that he didn't bring someone up either to spend the night or to spend an hour or sometimes less. But, he didn't care about any of the women. He missed Adeline, but she was long gone.

On a Saturday night as Keith climbed the stairs to their apartment ahead of his dad, Elden looked over his son's round buttocks and wondered if the boy had ever been fucked. He had never fucked anyone but a woman, but he had more than his usual number of drinks. When they reached the top of the stairs, Elden said, "I know its not right, but if you're still interested, I could sure use a blowjob tonight."

Keith's mouth opened in total surprise. He looked at his dad at the top of the stairs and stared at him. When he finally could speak he said, "Are you gonna be pissed afterward?"

"I might be pissed, but if I am it will be with me and not you," Elden said.

They stood in silence for a short time and finally Keith said, "Wow, I've wanted this for so long and now I don't even know how to start? Where do we do it? Right here? That's okay with me? You can sit on the couch. You can lie on my bed. Ahhh...you can lie on your bed."

Keith was so nervous that he couldn't stop talking. Elden finally said, "How about you take a nice warm shower and when you're finished, come to my room. I'll be in bed wating for you."

"Ahh...okay...are you gonna take a shower...too?" Keith asked.

"Naw...I'll take one in the morning," Elden responded. He hated showers at night. He figured it best to take one before he let his son suck his cock, but he decided quickly that he would just use a washcloth to wash his genitalia and that would be just as good.

Keith wasted no time going to the bath that he had once shared with Junior. He showered quickly and sprayed himself with some cologne and then, decided that maybe he should use a Fleet. One of his johns had started fucking him a couple of months earler and he could think of nothing he would like better than to have his dad's cock buried his his little boycunt.

He took the time to douche and to run a razor over his scrotum once again. He had started shaving his armpits because Mr. Thadaropolis, the man that was fucking him, liked his armpits shaved. He ran the razor over his armpits, even though they didn't need it.

Elden's room was dark when Keith entered. He could see his father's from lying on his bed and he walked slowly toward it. His primary thought as he moved toward the bed was that he hoped his dad hadn't gotten so sober in the time that it took for him to shower that he changed his mind.

Elden lay on top of sheets without covers, naked, his cock semi-hard as he waited for his son. Keith couldn't remember when he was so nervous. He said nothing as he crawled onto the double bed that Elden had shared with Adline for so many years. He wasted no time reaching out and taking the cock in his hands and guiding it to his hungry mouth.

He pushed his face down on the big cock. He had expected the cock to be about the same size as his own and was surprised that it was not only an inch longer, but thicker as well. He had sucked a couple of cocks that were comparable. He had had some trouble with the bigger ones, but in the end, he accomplished his mission.

His dad's cock went into his throat and kept pushing, taking it deeper, into his gullet. He had practiced on the larger cocks that he had taken, and no longer had the gag reflex that he had had when he had first began months earlier.

He heard his dad suck in some air through his teeth as Keith pressed his nose into Elden's thick bushy pubic hair. "Ohhhhhh," was all tha the he heard, but he knew immediatley that it was a sign that he had made his dad feel good.

Elden had learned to hold his ejacuation from taking place prematurely because of his experience with Professor Sal. Now, he felt like he was ready to blow his load and Keith had barely gotten started. Elden had never liked Keith's long hair. It was shoulder lenghth and he had chastised him a few times to no avail. Keith liked it, his friends liked it and the men that he met in the park and theatre often complimented him on his hair. He wasn't about to get it cut off and now as he sucked his dad's cock, he realized that Elden was running his finger throgh his hair as he moaned softly.

Elden's touch was gentle. He didn't force Keith's head down on his cock at all. He sometimes raised his hips up to push his cock into Keith's throat, but mostly, he was passive as he lie there and let Keith have his way with him.

Keith was afraid that he couldn't hold off his own ejaculation. He hadn't been this excited since the his first blowjob in the balcony of the theatre. As he sucked, his mind thought of the lack of interest that his dad had in him over the years. Would this change anything now? Will this be a one-time thing never to happen again? He raised his face from his father's cock as spoke. "Daddy, can I sleep with you all night long?" he whimpered.

He had rarely called Elden "Daddy" but now, he wanted to appeal to him for more than just a quick blowjob.

"OH SHIT BABY, I'M REALLY CLOSE. OH FUCK YES, YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME, BUT I'M GONNA CUM. DO YOU SWALLOW IT BABY? OH GOD, PLEASE SWALLOW IT BABY. HERE IT CUMMMMMMMMMS! OH SHIIIIIITTTTT! AHHHHHHHH, AH, SUCK IT BABY, AHHHHHH, AH, AH, AH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH," Elden hollered out.

Keith had heard women yell out from his father's room a few times, but he could not remember hearing his father's voice yell out while he was in the room with a woman. As the warm seed spewed forth, Keith held it in his mouth, collecting every spurt as he savored the flavor of it and even after he pulled his mouth from the cock, he held it before finally swallowing it. He put his mouth back down on the hard cock to lap up the few droplets of dew that continued to seep from the piss slit and finally, collapsed next to his dad.

"I hope you liked it daddy. I hope you'll let me do it again soon," Keith said.

Elden didn't answer. He turned away from Keith and with their backs to each other, they fell asleep.

It wasn't a large bed, but somehow, the two of them managed to sleep without touching each other all night long. That is until just a little after six o'clock when Keith realized that his father had slipped an arm under his upper body and had pulled him close to him as his nine incher pressed between his buttocks.

Keith hadn't slept particularly well because he hadn't ejaculated. He thought of jacking off and decided against it. He slept off and on and now, as he woke up, his own cock was throbbing.

"I need some lube, Daddy," Keith said boldly.

"I've already put some on my cock, baby," Elden repsonded as he handed Keith a jar of Vaseline.

Keith opened it and put a small dab on his fingers and pressed them into his anus. "Oh god daddy, fuck your baby boy. Fuck your baby, Daddy!" Keith exclaimed with excitement.

Elden had never been much for talk and now was no different. With Keith on his side, he worked his way into a position that alligned his cock with the boypusssy and pressed it hard against the hole. He worried that it was going to hurt, but he said nothing as he pressed forcefully into his boy.

The big head slipped past the sphincter muscle and Keith made a little gasping sound. Elden paused. He wanted to ask Keith if he was okay, but decided that Keith would surely let him know if he was hurting him.

Keith's friend, Mr. Thadaropolis, a handsome Greek man and also his history teacher at school, had a cock that was every bit as thick and long as Elden's. It had taken some time for him to get used to it, but it had been worth it. For several reasons. First, Mr. Thadaropolis who had been giving Keith $20 for every blowjob he got from the kid had doubled the money when he started fucking Keith. Second, the intial pain had been a problem. Keith wanted to take the big cock, but it had hurt him and the first few times, he even had some blood on a tissue when he evacuated the seed that Mr. Thadaropolis had spewed into him. Now that he had stuck with, he couldn' wait for Saturday to come so that he could lay in his teachers arms and push his butt back to meet each thrust of the big cock.

"It's okay Daddy. Fuck me as hard as you want Daddy. I love your cock. My boypussy is all yours...whenever you want it Daddy," Keith said, encouraging his dad to push the remaining inches of his shaft into him.

Elden needed no more encouragement. He pushed forward harder than he had planned and crashed his thick bush hard against Keith's buttocks. Keith made an "oomph" sound as though the air had been knocked from him but welcomed the warmth of his fathers body close to his.

Elden thrusts had continued for over five minutes, with Keith pressing back to meet each thrust when he finally spoke. "Are you comfortable, baby?" he asked.

"Yes daddy. You make he feel good," Keith responded, tightening his sphincter muscle around the thick cock.

Once Elden was assured once again that Keith was okay with being fucked, he threw caution to the wind and worked his hips back and forth in a frenzy. It was his first time to fuck a boy and that boy, being his own son was too much to think about. He began grunting, unafraid to show Keith the pleasure that he felt. He mumbled sometimes but Keith only picked up on a word here and there.

Sweet ass, pussboy, daddy's boy, baby cunt, were some of the words that Keith heard. Had he not been so excited himself, he would have laughed to hear his father mumbling such terms of affection, but he was so close to ejacualtion that it took all of his concentration to not erupt.

12