Working for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as suddenly as he'd grabbed me, he kissed me. I melted into him at that moment. I felt so deliciously feminine, being all dolled up, wrapped in his arms, his strong lips pressed against mine.

We broke the kiss and I looked into his eyes. I could see the fire there. He wanted me and he wanted me really bad. He smiled and kissed me again, harder this time, more urgent. His tongue teased my lips and I open my mouth. His tongue quested inside my mouth, teasing me, tasting me. He quickly kissed his ways down to my neck. The feel of his mouth on my neck drove me up the wall. His hands began to rub my stockinged legs, teasing higher and higher as he kissed his way up to my ear.

He whispered, "God you are so hot," before nibbling on my earlobe. His hands raced across my body, rubbing my legs, my ass, my stomach, even my tits. He reached his hand underneath my skirt and started to tease my panties.

He pulled back and looked at me with an odd smile on his face.

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"Your panties are wet."

"So?" I tried to catch my breath.

"I mean they're soaked. I haven't know many real girls who get that wet."

"Dressed like baby, I am a real girl."

"Prove it," he led me over to the couch, where we both dropped down. He began kissing my neck again. I began to rub his chest, feeling the hard muscle underneath his shirt.

"So, how long have you been creaming your panties?"

"A girl never tells."

"So, you've been creaming them for a while, then?"

His tongue flickered over my ear, and his hand cupped my butt cheek. His other hand teased my nipple.

"What does it matter?" I asked breathlessly.

"Because you've been getting off on it the whole time, haven't you?"

"So?"

"So, it means you're a little exhibitionist. I bet you loved putting on a show."

I just smiled slyly.

"Feel like putting on another show now?" he asked, not so subtly.

I responded by running my hands down his chest, to his crotch. I could fell the hard bulge of his cock through his slacks. He smiles down as I smiled up. I unbuttoned his pants, both nervous and excited to see my first cock. I slipped out his hard member, and it was a nice size, about 8" long, not too thick, just a nice size. Certainly bigger than my 6" clitty, but that was to be expected right?

I started with a kiss right on the head. That got a nice moan. I began kissing and sucking around it, getting more into it as I went. I wasn't real sure how to proceed, then it occurred to me. I'd gotten head before, just do what I liked. So, I began licking the underside, that got a few soft groans. I licked all the way down, to take his balls gently in my mouth. I looked up and saw his eyes locked on me, I realized I was really getting into this. Maybe I was an exhibitionist?

Whether or not, I decided to put on a show for him. I licked back up and began sucking the head, running my tongue around it. That got some real nice noises. I looked up into his eyes as I took his length into my mouth. He was a little too long to fit all the way. So, I backed off and worked on getting him nice and wet. I also made lots of slurping sound and soft moans. Apparently, I wasn't just an exhibitionist, I was also slut!

A cock sucking slut at that. I really started getting into a nice rhythm, bobbing my head rapidly, teasing his balls with my hand. I felt his hand on my shoulders, I knew he was close. He started whispering, "Oh yea, I'm gonna cum," over and over.

I sucked even harder then, I wasn't just excited about it, I wanted it. I was a full blown cock slut, and I wanted my treat! Brad groaned again, and I felt his cock twitch as his cum came shooting into my mouth, before I could swallow the first bit, I felt pulse after pulse of cream flooding my mouth. It was way too much for me. I choked, and some spilled out my lips and down onto my chin. I swallowed the rest, trying to decide about the flavor. It was salty and strong, but not really bad. I began sucking more gently, until Brad relaxed and I let him out of my mouth.

"Damn!" was all he could say.

I smiled proudly.

He looked down at me. "That was amazing!"

"I'm glad you approved."

"Oh, I approved. I'd be happy to approve that any time! So, how often do you seduce guys like this?"

"Sweetie, you're my first."

"No... really?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you're a natural then, because that was the best blow job I've ever had."

I tried not to be too proud, but for some reason I was.

"And you got off on putting on a show for me. Didn't you?"

I blushed and smiled weakly.

"I knew it!" He smiled at me triumphantly. "Come here."

He pulled me up onto his lap and began kissing me again. His hands resume their exploration of my body, only I was infinitely more turned on now. He began rubbing my ass again, this time slipping his hand into my panties and teasing my crack. Soon his finger was rubbing against my asshole.

"So, I'd be your first back here, too, huh?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Well, then we better get you ready, huh?"

He slipped his finger inside of me, and reached his other hand into the front of my panties, rubbing on my clitty. He began telling me how next time, he was going to bend me over and fuck me in the ass, all the while he fingered my hole and rubbed my clit. It took almost no time for me to groan and shoot in my panties. I bucked on his finger for a few more minutes, until he slipped it out.

I laid my head on his chest, as he wrapped his arm around me.

"So, I take it you're going to be keeping the costume then?" he asked several minutes later.

"Well, I'm going to need it aren't I?" I replied teasingly.

I snuggled up next to him.

"So, you're going to take the offer?"

"Well, I still need some time to think it over, but I think I probably will, especially if I'm going to get personal service like this every time!"

THE END

12