Working for the Fae

Story Info
Tia gets her new assignment.
1.6k words
4.31
22.6k
43

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

I've always known about the existence of fairies. Not the kind with the pretty pink petal dresses and little bells, oh and that sparkling dust that makes them fly. No, those kinds of faeries hide the truth so humans can sleep well at night. Well most humans, I personally sleep with one eye open and I'm considered a friend to the folk. True faeries, my bosses, are just as tall as you or I and covered in scaled skin. Their faces are angular and reptilian, with claws the size of my foot (when they want them, normally they go for a French manicured look) and eyes the size of the moon. I guess humans did get one thing right... every single one has pointed ears and a tinkling little laugh. Oh, and the best thing of all, they look just like any other human in the daylight. Guess that explains how my Dad knocked one up, yep... I'm the one and only hybrid human-faerie in the world, yippee!

Guess I should probably explain my mom wasn't the kind of stay at home and sing you to sleep kind. I was often found wandering the streets at night after my mom had become distracted by a bleeding human somewhere in the city. Raw meat is a big deal for faeries, they suspect they are what founded the vampire myth... if that gives you any hint as to their god awful diets. Luckily I escape that element of faerie genes, though I do love a burger on the rare side now and again.

Being the only human-faerie made me a target for both supernatural groups, the Weres and the Faeries. The Weres and the faeries have been at war for centuries, using every human conflict to hide each uprising, and I'm an asset to both sides. That's how I came to work for the Faeries; my mom was killed by the Alpha Wolf from a pack in New York City, right before my eyes. I hadn't decided where my loyalties lied before that point, but my mom's murder? Got to turn any kid a little bit nuts. So my insanity is utilised by the faerie queen (oh yes she's actually real, as old as dinosaurs), the faeries assassin... that's me. You, however, may know me by the term terrorist. Now I'm not proud of the human casualties but I have become a pawn in an ever desperate war, there are casualties everywhere.

It's one such job that I was pondering as I wait for my appointed audience with the Queen, sitting in her palace of gold and red. I hate it in here, the walls seem to drip with snobbery (is that a word?) and seem to sneer at anyone who dares to look at them. I spend my time contemplating the male fae who stands guard at the golden doors of the Queen's chambers. He stands a good 6 foot, with dark blue skin, slightly green towards the corners of his face. His arms ripple with muscle and his hair is a short, army buzz cut, which somehow makes him softer at the edges. He is unnerved by my stare, most fae are, I have only a slight level of the magic they posses but have no control over it, so it continuously flows from me, influencing the world to suit my needs. It scares the fae something awful. From birth they are taught control and the power of subtly, then there's me who they think has no problem altering the world and has enough power to do so. We could have won the war eons ago if they had only stopped beings so aloof when it comes to a few spells and chants.

'Courtab? You can go in now, she's ready...' his deep voice broke through my thoughts, dragging me back to the reality. I need to choose a new name; Courtab just doesn't register enough to get my attention. I stood up, barely acknowledging his words, walking through the now open doors. Here is a secret, how do you make magical ancient reptiles respect and fear a young human girl? Act like they should.

'Ahh Tia, how did you mission go?' The tinkling voice filled the room, leaving no room for whispered conversations, commanding all your attention.

'My Queen, I asked you not to call me that... You know Tia is no name from which to earn respect or fear!' I hate the name my mother gave me, it makes getting around in this man led world so much harder.

'Yes, yes, I'm sorry my dear but you know how much your late mother loved that name' I did. But the Queen hated my mom, I'm sure that the old bitch did it purely to ensure that I knew my place, I get the message, She is Not to be Threatened. Rounding the corner I finally came to rest before her, just beyond the reach of her golden dress (seriously? A gold dress? Could you get more cliché?). The Queen sat on her wooden throne, the story of the fae carved into every inch, her pale pink complexion at subtle contrast to the wood. Her dress hugged her form, buxom breasts almost spilling from the low cut top, a thin waist emphasised by flared hips. Her brown eyes carved into mine as she glowered down at me, clearly annoyed with my human form of respect.

'Tia, I have told you before! The fae do not kneel, it is a sign of weakness!' She tends to bark ever so slightly when she gets annoyed, plump lips pulling into a slight frown.

'I beg your pardon-'

'Yes quite.' She interrupted, quite rudely I might add. 'We have a problem my dear... The Wolves are getting closer to our borders and have obtained a witch to their side.' I groaned, a witch always caused a few problems when trying to fight a heavily armed and pissed off wolf, the extra problem of acidic spells can really affect your numbers.

'The witches have devised a new spell which prevents a fae from crossing a certain point, allowing the Wolves full comfort in their camps and dens.' Uh oh, I knew where this was going...

'I, We need you to put a stop to these witches ASAP.' Honestly a dinosaur knows what ASAP means? 'My intelligence says that there are only 3 witches with the pack, not much of a challenge for one like you'

'No mam' not in the slightest, a couple of bitches shouldn't take me too long... maybe I can take a wolf or two down while I'm out as well' I grinned, she hated the fact I could kill wolves so easily. My human odour mixed with the fae left them so repelled and attracted to me at the same time, that I could kill them quite easily as they tried to decide whether to attack or not.

'Hmm, yes quite. Now Tia, I know it's a long ask but we need these witched removed in two days time... that's when our forces will reach New York City'

'Wait, WHAT?! You want me to enter the NWC pack?!'

'Not enter dear, destroy from the inside... for your mother'

'Do not mention my mom, you old cow!!' I stormed forward desperate to give her a piece of my fist.

'Ha ha, my dear, such volatile human emotions, so sweet.' She laughed, flitting away from my approach. Fucking wings. 'Two days Tia, you have two days to destroy them, do not disappoint me.'

Fuck.

"May I take Lexter with me, My Queen?".

"Lexter, my dear?" she looked at me quizzically over my request to be joined by her ex-lover. "Why on Earth would he join you?"

"He has certainly had no problem entering my these last few months..." I grinned up at her, her face distorted with anger, her breasts rising and falling with each pulled breath. "May I? I really could do with the... physical relaxation he brings with him..." I stared up at her, knowing she couldn't refuse for the risk of me turning down the mission, she needed me and she knew it.

"Yes, my dear Tia, of course you can take Lexter with you." She tinkled, a forced smile blossoming on her face. "Now go, leave with... Lexter, when the sun rises..." Bowing I walked quickly from the room, not knowing how long it would be before her anger turned her stir crazy... long enough for me to leave I hope. Hurrying quickly through the complex, I rushed to find Lexter and have him ready to go within the hour. Bursting into our room, I stopped when I saw him sprawled upon the bed, naked cock at attention upon his body.

Halting my rush, I slowly prowled up to him, admiring the shadows his muscular physique cast across his blue skin, the way his mouth and eyelids fluttered in his sleep, the way his cock twitched with each breath.

Slowly bending down, I wrapped my mouth around his cock, sucking gently at the hard flesh, loving the moan that escaped his lips. Pulling up to the tip I suckled at his small hole, rubbing my thumb up and down the underside of his erection, watching as his eyes slowly fluttered open. Finally awake and accepting the pleasure to which he awoke, I pushed him further into my mouth, trying to take his seven inches as deep as possible. Using my hand, as I pulled forwards and backwards with my mouth, I caressed his balls, playing with them in my palm, causing him to begin thrusting his erection in my mouth. Stopping with him as deep as I could manage, I held still and let him fuck my mouth, pistoning in and out till he reached his orgasm, spraying his cum into my mouth. Pulling back I crawled up his body and kissed him, forcing his own cum into his mouth, taking it back and then swallowing it all.

Smiling down at his panting face I said "Now that you're awake you've got to get packing." I laughed, his face forming a question mark. "Baby, we're hunting wolves."

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers