Working for the Fae Ch. 07

Story Info
Tia tries to accept her new life.
7.2k words
4.56
11.6k
21

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

I woke up smiling. I woke up feeling a sense of bliss and rightness in the world, as if I had finally found my place. Of course, I'm not in any shape or form a morning person so I couldn't figure out why I was feeling this way. I just lay there, half in a dream state, allowing myself to enjoy the feeling of complete happiness, perhaps for the first time in my life. Then the large hand that I hadn't registered on my stomach moved to cup my breast. Men. Sighing, I allowed Lexter to keep his hand there, loving its unusual warmth against my flesh. As the offending hand began to play with my nipples, I just enjoyed the sensations, lying with my eyes closed and rolling slightly to give his hand better access. Still half asleep, I moaned as Lexter began suckling on my nipple, rolling the bud between his tongue and teeth, pulling gently. Already feeling my arousal building, I pushed his head down towards my pussy, desperate to have his skill full tongue on the sensitive flesh. Was there a better way to wake up in the morning?

I felt his breath on my bare pussy mere seconds before his mouth latched onto my swelling clit with gusto he had never shown before. It was as if I had starved him of my pussy, instead of his usual slow tease that left me begging for more. Groaning, I ground my cunt into his mouth, loving the unusually rough treatment. My eyes still closed I fought the coming orgasm, wanting the attention to last and last, to bask in the pleasure of the half dream state for hours. Lexter was not going to have it; he worked his fingers in and out of my dripping pussy while sucking and nibbling my clit. The orgasm crashed through me, my eyes screwing up in pleasure, my hands grasping at the bed sheets. Before the orgasm subsided, I felt Lexter push his swollen cock into my spasming pussy, lying between my lewdly spread legs as he sunk his full length into my warmth. Still refusing to open my eyes, I jumped slightly as his breath caressed my ear. That and his movements in my cunt caused me to gasp and, as he spoke, I stopped cold.

"Your pussy tastes amazing my love, I didn't get a chance to fully enjoy it last night," came the husky voice in my ear. "To be honest, I thought I was in for hell this morning, not heaven," said the Alpha with his cock gliding in and out of my cunt, ignorant of my sudden realisation.

Slowly, the events of last night came back to me and I realised what was happening. I had woken in the Alpha's embrace, not Lexter's, and it was the Alpha's cock buried deep inside me, not my fae boyfriend's.

Instead of the white hot fury I expected, I felt, instead, a sense of depressed acceptance and sorrow. My body craved this man and my mind detested him. If I escaped I could never call him my enemy as my Queen would demand and if I stayed(as if I had a choice) my will would eventual cave to his and who I am will be lost. Neither was the way I had imagined my life to be, but they were my two paths and even then escape seemed quite impossible, so only one was a true possibility.

As I finished my internal evaluation of my doom, I felt the Alpha seize up in orgasm and fill my body with his cum once again, still oblivious to my inner turmoil.

"Please, get off me, please." My voice was quiet and timid, my eyes still closed and my head turned into the bed. "Please, I won't run." And I was telling the truth. I had resigned myself to this new reality and I wasn't going to fight it anymore, that didn't mean I was going to enjoy it.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Asked the Alpha, still riding his sexual high, his body smothering mine. "Tia? Look at me, what is wrong?" He cupped my face with his large hand, turning my face up to him. "Tia, open your eyes." With a sigh I opened them, the Alpha's face mere inches from mine, the molten amber filling my sight. He looked down at me worry and confusion clear on his face, turning to slight panic as tears grew in my eyes.

Trying to smother a sob, my body shook, tears leaking down my face in mini rivers, as if carving my sorrow into my flesh. Though he begged me to tell him what was wrong I couldn't think of how to phrase my problems in a way for him to understand, so just lay limp and crying beneath him. Eventually, he ran from the room, yelling names out as he dressed. Instead of following or trying to escape, I curled up into a ball on the bed. Inhaling his scent and crying out at the world for what it had done to me.

Even now, while I mourned the loss of my future and my friends, I felt empty without the Alpha lying beside me. My body yearned to follow and find him, to hold him close to me and never let go. Realising this only caused the tears to flow faster, I wasn't grieving for a loved one or a lost life, I was grieving for the person I had been for 120 years. When the crying finally stopped, I remained in my tight ball, pinned down by my fears and worries. Who was I? What was my purpose? Where did I stand? Who could I trust? Everything had changed. My own body had forced me to realise that there was no going back, that this Alpha had changed me on a basic level when we had met and then from last night. That terrified me.

"I don't know! I woke up to find her moving my hand to cup her breast, then I ventured further and she seemed to be enjoying it! Then I finished, looked down and she was lying there, eyes closed head turned away asking me to leave her be!" The Alpha's worried voice carried to my ears as he entered his room, clearly having fetched some sort of help.

"Kyle, calm down. Did you ask her?" Came a high female voice that seemed familiar.

"Yes, but she just lay limply in my arms and seemed to be trying not to cry!" The pain in the Alpha's voice tore at me, my body wanting to comfort him but the turmoil of my mind held me still.

"Sir, why don't you sit in your lounge for a minute while Brittany and I try and talk to her?" Came a second high voice, which, again, seemed all too familiar. Clearly having agreed, I listened as the Alpha's footsteps left the room and heard him huff as he sat in a chair nearby.

I didn't her the two females move but felt as the bed dipped under their weight as they climbed onto the bed. I expected them to sit near me and try to communicate so was wholly surprised when I felt myself surrounded on both sides by two forms. Jerking up and away from the contact, my breathing spiked as I looked down on the two faces blinking up at me.

"M'am-" was all they could say before a scream tore from my mouth and I ran from them, falling of the bed and slamming into the corner of the room. Continuing to scream, I searched for the closest door as Blonde 1 and Blonde 2 walked towards me, arms out in a non-threatening gesture.

Glad that my bubble prison moved with me, I used all my speed to launch myself at the door, Blonde 1 and Blonde 2 freezing mid step, still looking to where I had been sitting on the floor. As my fae powers took over, my human self was shoved to the back, scream cut off, as my training kicked in. Within mere milliseconds I was through the door and heading towards the exit to the suite only to find the bubble slam to halt around me, thus causing me to ram into the invisible wall. Groaning, I looked around as the world began moving again, my only thoughts were of how to get away from Blonde 1 and Blonde 2.

"TIA!? TIA, WHAT'S WRONG!?" The Alpha yelled in panic as he rounded the corner at full speed, his wolf dangerously close beneath the surface. He stopped himself from touching me just in time, noticing how close I was to my fae side right now and knowing if I wanted to I could cause him serious harm. "Tia?" The human side of me wanted to hold him close as I saw the confusion of emotions swirling in his eyes dominated by a fierce need to protect me, but my fae blood felt too threatened to recede with Blonde 1 and Blonde 2 so close.

"Sir! M'am!" I whirled around, flying into a defensive position as the two Blondes rounded the corner and headed toward us, causing them to freeze in place. Oh yes, they were scared of me now I wasn't bound and gagged. "M'am?" I growled low in my throat, my fae blood coursing through my veins as the magic filled every cell. I would have killed them right there and then if the Alpha hadn't stepped in.

"Brittany! Chloe! Stay back and lie down, now!" The Alpha warned, clearly seeing my intentions. "Submit! NOW!" I watched as the two blondes, though highly confused, dropped to the floor into submissive postures. I yowled in fury as my prey made themselves so easy to kill.

"Stand up and fight me, you cowards!" I hissed. I wanted to feel their lives pour from their bodies after having them fight in desperation to save them. "I will not kill you while you lie on the floor waiting for it!"

"Tia, calm down." The Alpha demanded behind me, his deep voice filled with power. "Brittany, Chloe, don't move or I fear she will kill you." I flipped the bird at the Alpha, fully intending to kill them regardless and began stalking towards my cowardly prey. "Tia." Came the gruff bark from behind me, then his large hand wrapped around my arm and dragged my back into his embrace. "Tia, what is it? What did they do?"

I laughed, the fae blood still running high so it came out as a mixture of a yowl, hiss and cackle. "Don't pretend you don't know what they did, oh mate of mine." I accused, sarcasm dripping from every word. "They tortured me and abused me in every way possible. The mere sight of them brings terror to my human side and even I have felt the effects of their abuse." I snarled at the two as they whimpered on the floor. "They are mine, by blood right!"

"Enough! If you should be mad at anyone, it should be me. I ordered their treatment of you; I told them to abuse you in that way." I could see that pain lurking within him and knew that this had caused him much grief over the past few days, the knowledge he had hurt his mate.

Turning in his arms, I brought a hand to his face, my human side loving how he leant his head into my touch and hating the pain in his eyes. "My human side would hate me if I caused you harm and she can't hate me if our two parts must coexist in this form." He blinked at me.

"You mean.... that you are like two separate parts?" The shock on the Alpha's face caused me to giggle; I hadn't seen the expression on the big man's face before.

"Normally? No. But when needed I may call on one aspect to take full control and then we think like two separate things. Like last night, my human side took full control so that she could enjoy her attraction to you without me getting in her way." I chuckled to myself, feeling my fae self-begin to balance with the human in me again as I calmed, relaxing into the Alpha's embrace. "I'm sorry, they came to lie next to me and I freaked. I hold no grudge against you but I don't know when I will be fully comfortable around them. Please ask them to leave." I mumbled against his chest, not wanting to look upon the two faces that had begun to haunt the edges of my nightmares.

As they left, and the Alpha settled me in his lap on a chair, I contemplated the strength at which my fae side had come forward. Never before had I been so internally separated that I had referred to myself as if I was another being. Perhaps, being here, it was the first time my human side had really ever made itself present, because when I had gone so completely fae, I realized that was how I had lived most of my life up until now: ignoring my humanity.

"Tia, I am so sorry for how you were treated." The husky voice of the Alpha washed over me, my body shivering in response. "But, you have to realise that this is a war and you are one of the fae's key weapons an-"

"Was."

"What?"

"I was one of their key weapons. Not anymore, I can't be that person anymore. I was mourning the loss of that person this morning." I said, gazing into his eyes, I was not going to allow myself to become cowed and fearful in this life. I was a trained killer, I needed to recover that strength and use it in this new life.

"I'm sorry mate, I know this was not how you imagined the future and I'm sorry that I was the one to rip that from you." I sensed a true sense of regret in this large Alpha, even though we would have been enemies he seemed to recognize that I had my friends and future torn from me as soon as he proclaimed his possession of my soul. "However, I am not sorry that my wolf claimed you. You are not only a fierce warrior driven by her instincts but you will continue to make the Alpha blood line strong and different."

I couldn't help but smile at the large man who held me to his body. Even as he apologized for the torment he had caused me his thoughts still remained with the future of his pack. I had never met a male so protective with a fatherly intent, rather than possessive with greed. I liked it, I felt as if his embrace symbolized a safety and family that the fae did not share with each other. It may also explain why my fae blood forced me to stand and break the embrace, my feet pacing the floor in front of his chair.

"Alpha Norton, I recognize tha-"

"Tia, use my name."

"Sorry, Alpha Kyle, I re-"

"Just my name Tia."

"Sorry, K..Kyle, I recognize that and accept that this is my future now. Both my fae blood and human agrees that this is an inescapable truth. Even if I did escape I couldn't return to how I was because I couldn't kill you and an assassin that can't kill her enemy is a poor assassin." I continued to pace before him, needing to convey my thoughts to him but still uncomfortable with the intimate way he wished to hold me and converse in. "However, though my human blood urges me to stop all this denial and throw myself, soul and mind, into your embrace, my fae blood still struggles to accept the attention of a wolf. The only reason it's not demanding your immediate death, and the death of the pack, is, I assume, due to the fae blood that courses through the pack."

I paused in front of the Alpha, hoping to see understanding on his face and not annoyance or disgust at my continued struggle. Instead I saw a look of such tenderness and caring that my heart swelled with emotion, yet I still held myself away, I needed to finish.

"Despite the struggle and conflict I feel being here and touching you, we, I, have decided that this is now where we belong and that we are committed to integrating into this pack under one condition." I stepped closer to him. This was a key moment for me and it was going to define our relationship for a long time.

Smiling at me, the Alpha stated "Whatever you wish, Tia, I will give if it is within my power."

"I wish to call my friends and son."

...............

After explaining my blunder to the shocked face of the Alpha that Bytlock was not my flesh and blood but had become like son to me, he agreed to allow me the phone call. The only point of conflict had been over my demand to be allowed the privacy to do so without being listened to. He of course had cause for concern, I didn't say anything and allowed him to decide whether my integration would be based on trust or not. Eventually it was decided.

Sitting in his office with the phone in my hand, dialling Lexter's number, I smiled as I heard the Alpha grumbling about my demanding women streak appearing already, much to the hysterics of his Betas as they all left to get food in the cafeteria. I was happy he had decided to give me my privacy.

"Hello?" I heard down the line, the silky voice causing tears to form in my eyes again. I hadn't realised how much I missed him.

"Lexter?"

"Tia! Thank god, where are you? What happened? Tell me where you are and I'll come get you. Thank god, I thought you were dead after we lo-"

"Lexter, Lexter! Calm down. I'm okay." I half laughed, half sobbed down the phone. "I'm not dead, believe me."

"Tia? What's wrong, where are you?"

"I can't tell you where I am Lexter and you wouldn't understand if I told you why. I just wanted to hear your voice and see what was happening."

"Tia c'mon, tell me what's going on. The Queen said she had felt you die and has called for an all-out attack on the Weres in retribution. She's acting like that surrogate mother that has been wronged again."

"WHAT! There is no way we can launch a full scale attack, our numbers are too small and we don't know the extent of the union between the witches and the wolves, is she insane?!"

"Well, she is clearly lying about something, because you are sure as hell not dead. Where are you? I'll come pick you up so we can confront the bitch together and stop this insanity."

"Lexter, I... I can't. Things have changed. I'm not coming back; I can't be the person that I was. I cannot be her blind and faithful attack dog that she sends into dangerous situations without a care of the outcome."

"Tia...!"

"Lexter, you know I love you and I always will. I just hope that, for both of our sakes, we will never meet again. It wouldn't end well. Did you know about the pack I was sent into?" This had been tugging at my mind from the minute the Alpha had told me that the fae knew not to attack his pack. Lexter was a very old fae, if anyone knew about them, he would.

"You mean the New York pack? Yes, what about them?"

"Lexter, why didn't you tell me?"

"About what, they are just a normal pack... a normal pack." I knew Lexter too well to not notice as his voice tightened slightly. He was lying.

"This is what I mean, I was a blind attack dog that was used by the fae. I just never thought I would be used by the people I love."

"Tia! It's not like that Tia, she told me no-"

I laughed. "Don't blame your choices on the Queen you just asked me stand up against with you. " I threw the phone down on the receiver, terminating the call and glad the wolves had blocked the phone number from the compound. Feeling utterly betrayed and used, I called Bytlock, needing to hear the voice of someone I knew I could always trust.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

No Answer. I tried again.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

No answer. I was starting to worry. Bytlock never missed the phone by the second call.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

"Bytlock! Are you ok?"

"Tia! I knew you weren't dead, I didn't feel you leave us. Where are you? SO much has changed and the Queen has lost it again. I need you." Hearing him almost in tears in his relief caused my own flow of waterworks to build and spill over again. God. I was getting tired of crying all the time. If this is what engaging with my humanity resulted in I was going to be a puddle before the end of the month.

"Hey there hun, how are you? Been keeping out of trouble?"

"Yes, I'm good but where are you? Lexter and I can come and pick you up!"

"Bytlock, I can't come back okay, I'm sorry but stuff has happened that means I can't return to the fae court."

"Tia? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I heard the sob in his voice and struggled to hold myself together. I knew this was going to be hard.

"Bytlock, you didn't do anything and you know I love you. I just can't return to the world of backstabbing and lying, even L-" I cut off mid word as I heard mumbling and beeping on the other end of the line. "Who was that?"

"Oh it's just Lexter, he said you just called him and are mad at him...?"

"Bytlock, don't listen to what he's telling you. He manipula-"

"We got her! She is just West of Middlespoint, NY!" Came a voice in the background.

"Bytlock...?"

"We are coming to get you Tia, don't worry. We'll kill whoever has you, then you can come home!" Bytlock exclaimed with glee.

"No! Bytlock, listen to me! I don't want you to kill these people, they are important to me."

"But, Tia..."

"Bytlock, if the fae get me, they will kill me! They know I'm not loyal to the cause anymore!" I heard yelling in the background and could tell no one was going to listen to poor Bytlock, I had to get off the phone and warn the Alpha.

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers
12