Working Girl

Story Info
Trisha's auntie hires her for a job.
1.6k words
2.83
31.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My aunt was two years older than me, I know that sounds weird but it works, it meant that Nancy and I were really close growing up. She was more like a cousin than my aunt. She always came over and played a lot, my dad helped us build a tree house once, and since my grandparents lived down the street she came to play every after noon after we walked home from school. Once when I was ten I'd asked my mum why my 'cousin' as I'd had always called her, lived with Nanny and Granddad. My mum sighed a bit and rubbed her forehead a bit.

"Well Trisha, sweetheart," she'd said, "Nancy isn't your cousin, she's actually your auntie, my sister, she was born just as your father and I were married." I seemed to accept this and so did Nancy she didn't really mind it but sometimes when we were at school, even though she was older than me I was always standing up for her because it was always being said that she was adopted and that's why she didn't look like anyone, but then when she looked she found that she looked a bit like my mum and therefore with me. Long story short we were each others rock when we needed it and we shared everything short of boyfriends and intimacy.

The actual story begins when I was 18 and she was 20. She was an event manager and was looking for a secretary about the same time as I was looking for my first full time job. I didn't have qualifications but apparently was by her words 'perfect' for the job. My parents kept dropping hints about things that I would have to do like 'always be on time' or 'don't forget your...' you get the idea. So when I started on my first day I was shitting bricks and not to mention I was hoping that I could just get it on with which wasn't the best attitude. Stepping off the train at Town Hall station I caught my reflection in a shop window and I was blown away, I'd always thought I was an ugly duckling but when I looked in this window I saw a sexy woman who was ready to conquer the world bwahahahahahaha I laughed a bit and then rushed to Nancy's office.

"Sorry that I'm late Nance." I said as I stumbled in the door ten minutes late. Nancy was sitting at the front desk looking as something, when I walked in she stood up and hugged me.

"No, no, its cool I only just got here." She said kissing my head. I laughed.

"Well then what time does everyone else get here, there are a few desks that look like they are just asking to be filled." I said smiling, she grinned,

"They all have the week off, we have a four week break and they get back next week, I only decided to have three because Christmas is coming up so there are going to be a lot of parties need to be organized." She shrugged and then held me at arms length,

"Now my small niece let me look at you, I haven't seen you in yonks!"

"Nance, it's only been three weeks." I said rolling my eyes,

"Yeah but it seems like you've finally had your growth spurt shrimp." I pouted as Nancy's eyes travelled down my outfit. This morning I had decided to go simple but very professional, but not so professional that I didn't look like a teenager anymore. I was wearing a black shirt with a gap around my boobs with Aztec patterned tights paired with yellow stiletto shoes, a red blazer, red earrings and an owl necklace. I caught her licking her lips and I took the opportunity to see what she was wearing; a white and black dress, with a stripped blazer on top, obviously deciding to add a splash of colour Nancy wore red stilettos, a pink flower ring and golden bow tie earrings. After about a minute of standing there looking at each other awkwardly Nancy gave me a tour of the large office.

"Okay well this is the meeting room." She say's as we pass a room that looks nothing like a meeting room should, it has the normal big desk in the middle but around it were all these bean bags and TVs and different things.

"I'm guessing that this is the break room as well?" Nancy nodded and we kept walking,

"This is my office, do you like it?" I nodded enthusiastically; the office was full of fun things that made me know that it was Nancy's it had all these little knickknacks that you wouldn't find anywhere else. I walked over and sat in her chair, I sat down like all the CEOs that you see in movies and TV, Nancy laughed and snapped a picture. I got out and Nancy took me to my chair.

"Okay so today I have some very important clients coming in during lunch so I wanted to know what time you wanted not to be here for your lunch break." Hmm important clients, what time should I go for lunch?

"How about midday?" I asked and Nancy nodded.

"Okay so then let me show you how the computer system works.

At midday on the dot two men walked in talking up a storm, because they weren't paying attention I looked them over. One of them was taller than the other and looked like an older version of Taylor Launter while the other looked a bit like Johnny Depp, they came up to me and I smiled

"Hi, how can I help you?" I asked and the taller man smiled at me,

"well hello, Nancy didn't tell us that you were that pretty." The second man leant on the desk coming very close to my face. I thought that they'd have to be in their late thirties to early forties, they were very attractive. I blushed and stood up,

"I'll just go and get her for you then and then I'll be out of your hair," I said cheerily

"Aww no, you don't have to go yet do you." They second one said as he crossed the threshold and pinned me to the wall while the first closed the front door. Nancy then chose that moment to come out into the main room.

"Well I was wondering where- what the hell is going on here." The older man who was closing the door waltzed up to Nancy and steered her back into the office. The younger of the two kissed me deeply before following them. Nancy came out and said angrily,

"I'll deal with you later." She said before walking into her office and locking the door. I collected my stuff and walked out the door.

As I was walking back to the building I was figuring out what to say to her in apology,

"'Nancy I'm so sorry for that but the guy pushed me up against the wall, it wasn't my fault' no that sounds stupid, um 'Nancy I didn't mean it I just got caught up in the moment and- oaf'" I fell over and my bag opened and scattered everything in there.

"Shit I'm sorry," said the person that I bumped into, I got on my knees and picked up my phone, wallet, iPod, and Nancy's lunch. The guy helped me up and handed me the magazine I just bought.

"don't be sorry I need to look where I'm going in future." I said with a smile.

"Well I still feel bad, can I do anything?" he asked quirking and eyebrow. I looked him up and down by habit and liked what I saw; he had sun kissed hair and skin that made me think that he was an outdoorsy type easily fuckable. I blushed at m crudeness.

"Easily what?" he asked with a raised eyebrow

"Did I say that outloud?" He nodded and I blushed scarlet making him laugh. "well I guess you can take me back to my aunt." I said shyly,

"What are you being babysat?"

"No I'm doing work experience." I said with a defiant frown that made me look about three years old. Damn,

"ahh work experience nice, who for?"

"Nancy and Co. events." He nodded,

'I know Nancy, I run into her all the time. So what's your name gorgeous?"

"Trisha." I blushed and was about to walk away when he offered to take me back up

"Nice to meet you Trisha, I'm Liam. Hey I was wondering, since I work in the same building maybe I could take you to Nancy?"

"Yeah okay." He grinned and offered to take my hand. I took it and we started walking but after a while he looked around and saw that no one was there. Then he pulled me into the alleyway up against the wall. He smashed his mouth to mine and started to kiss me like he hadn't been kissed in a few years. I was wearing a button up shirt so he stuck his hand up it and grabbed my breast squeezing it and earning a moan from me. I put my hands on his chest which he took as a point to stop but when he moved his head away I pulled him closer and kissed him. He pulled my hips closer to him and I felt the bulge in his pants. Moaning again I put my hand to it and rubbed it which made him moan. I was about to undo his zipper when he stepped away.

"Now we don't want Nancy seeing her niece sporting the 'Just been fucked' look, now do we?" I shook my head and he grabbed my hand and took me back to the building.