Working Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers

Taking the second confection from its transport I was not sure whether to toast my hostess with the fruit or the wine.

The slim brunette saved me by holding up the berry cage and saying simply, "To friendship."

I felt the fragile cage melt against my tongue and lips and bit into the sweetest berry I have ever tasted.

We nibbled and remained silent for the time it took to consume the confections and quietly sip the wine.

All the while I felt the confinement of the sheet around my bodacious tatas, but was it really that I wished Beth to rip the linen from me and take me as savagely as I had let loose my wild re-intiation into Sappho's world?

As though reading my mind she rose and undid the wrap of the side sheet to allow the material to loosen.

For my part I moved my arms and allowed it to drop to reveal the once, or perhaps still, erections of my long nipples.

Wordlessly, and the reason became apparent almost immediately, Beth kissed me and the sweet, tart, bubbly wine passed between our mouths.

There was no urgency in her kiss, only a soft almost mellow appeal for me to enjoy our closeness.

I felt myself lie back and simply let my arms rest at my sides and Beth continued a series of delicious sensual kisses.

The woman was a sorceress. She wove a spell over me with her erotic mouth magic.

Slow lip tickles, flicking the corners of my mouth, lips softly pressing and then the pressure increasing only to recede to featherlike busses.

No one has ever kissed me like that, not ever.

I tried to give back to her, but I was lost in the passion coursing between us.

My breasts ached for her kiss or caress, but she seemed content to kiss, to share herself with long lingering soulful mouth contact.

Her hand was at the back of my head, drawing us together, drawing us closer, almost allowing us to meld as one.

Somehow the sweetness of the chocolate and the berry combined with the sweetness of Beth's skillful kissing.

I tingled all over, actually, I was transported beyond any past mean lust I had ever felt and drawn into her enchantment.

I became aware not only of her lips and fleetingly her tongue, but also an aura bonding us.

If I thought the dinner, the conversation earlier was a seduction I now had a new understanding of togetherness.

Earlier I, and Beth, had given in to raw sexual release, but now she was drawing me into a new world. One I had only glimpsed with Jennifer.

I have no idea if, or where we may go in the future, but it is my most fervent wish and desire to move into that other world. Possibly with Beth, hopefully with a partner as understanding and skilled as a mentor.

I would continue, but my memories of that night are a place solitary and entirely blissful.

Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers