Working Hard

Story Info
Training your sub is a full-time job.
1.1k words
4.18
29.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyrehc
lyrehc
2 Followers

"I have some work to do this morning, baby," You say after turning off the alarm, "But I have a special job for you to do until I'm done, so get hurry up and get in the shower. Then when you're done come into my office. No clothes."

"Mkay Master." I murmur, reluctant to leave your warm bed, but wanting to please you more.

"Good girl," You say, "Now get going."

I leave the bedroom and take my shower. When I'm finished drying off, I find you in front of your computer. You don't turn to look at me as I approach. Once I'm at your side, I sit down at your feet. Wrapping an arm around your leg, I rub your thigh with my other hand.

You guess what I want and ask, "Does my baby want to know what her special task is?"

"Uh huh." I respond, pressing my naked breasts against your leg.

"That's my girl," You say, ruffling my hair. Your hands then reach for your belt, removing it and dropping it to the floor. Soon your pants are around your ankles and you grab my hair, thrusting my face against your cock.

"You're going to make me feel good while I work." You continue, "Now open that whore mouth and get your tongue on my balls."

I moan with lust and excitement and get to work, licking at your balls until they glisten with a layer of my saliva, then sucking them one at a time into my mouth.

"Good girl." You say above me, "You're a very good little whore, aren't you?"

I moan louder in agreement, your words turning me on even more, and I pick up the pace of my licking and sucking, moving between your legs and under the desk for better access. My nipples stiffen from the sensation of continuing to rub against your legs and my hips move like I'm fucking the air.

Minutes pass. You seem to be enjoying my ministrations and my forehead bumps your now-hard cock as I work. Lost in my activity, I turn my attention to your cock, putting the tip in my mouth and starting to suck.

You jerk your chair back and I fall out from under the desk as your feet. Without hesitation, you jerk me to my feet and lean me over desk. Grabbing the belt you dropped earlier, you give me ten quick, sharp smacks on my ass. Once you finish, you pull me onto your lap so I'm straddling you.

Completely bewildered, I start to ask you what's going on, but you put a finger to my lips before I can speak.

"Baby, what did I tell you to do earlier?" You asked, "Did I say you could have my cock?"

"Now I want you to think and remember what I told you and then when I move my finger, you're going to repeat what your task was."

Quickly, I think back to earlier and realize my infraction. Tears fill my eyes and when the removal of your finger from my lips gives me permission to speak, I choke out, "You said... you wanted me to... to suck..."

"To suck what, baby?" You prod.

"Suck your balls." I finish without looking at you.

"That's right," You say, "But you didn't do what I asked, did you? You couldn't keep your slutty mouth away from my cock, could you?"

"I thought you would like..."

"Shhh." You interrupt, "When I want your mouth on my cock, I'll either tell you or take it myself."

My tears are falling freely now.

"I know, baby. I know." You coo, "You can't help being a little whore, always hungry for cock."

"But you have to learn to control yourself sometimes." You continue, "Now, you've lost the privilege of sucking my balls, but if you sit under my desk quietly until I'm finished here, maybe I'll see about giving you what you want."

Then you wipe my eyes on your shirt. "Are you ready to be a good girl now?" You ask.

"Uh huh." I murmur, still sniffling a little.

"Are you going to stay quiet until I finish my work?"

"Uh huh." Your words lull me into complete submission.

"And then what?" You ask.

"Then... I can have cock?" I reply cautiously.

"Mhmm." You nod, "And if you suck your Master's cock really well...?"

"I can have your cum?"

"That's right." You tell me, kissing me briefly, "Now, sit back under my desk and don't move. I don't want to hear a sound out of you."

I scramble off you lap and return to my place, hiding between your legs.

About a half hour later, I hear your beginning to wrap up your work. You get up and begin walking out of the room and my heart leaps in fear that you're going to leave me to continue to sit here, but this time I remember your orders and keep my mouth shut, in spite of my anxiety.

You stop at the doorway to the room and, realizing I haven't followed you, smile as you notice I'm still huddled under your desk.

"Good girl!" You praise, "You're a very fast learner. Come on now, I think you've earned a little reward."

I quickly emerge and, taking your outstretched hand, allow you to lead me into the bedroom.

You lay down and motion to me. "Go ahead baby, go get your treat."

My lips find your cock immediately and I begin sucking enthusiastically, letting a little whine of happiness escape my throat. My hands find and caress your balls and I moan louder.

Soon I'm writhing on the bed, rubbing my tits roughly against your thighs and pressing my dripping pussy onto the covers, oblivious to the puddle my juices are leaving on the sheets.

"There's my good little whore." You moan, "Keep going, baby, I'm almost there. I'm so proud of you."

Your words urge me on and it's not long before I'm fucking your cock with my mouth, the bed shaking from my efforts, your cock, balls, and my hand covered in my saliva.

I moan blissfully as the first of your cum hits the back of my throat and I swallow it hungrily. Once your finish, I remain with my head by your cock, licking at it and cleaning any remnants of your delicious cum.

"Such a sweet whore." You croon, stroking my head, "Come on now, sweetheart. Master needs a shower, and I think you could use another one as well."

I whine a little, but remove my mouth from your cock and reach towards you. You sigh a little exasperatedly, but oblige, picking me up and carrying me towards the bathroom.

"Poor little girl." You tease, "You've tired yourself out sucking cock."

I nodded, burying my face in your neck.

"So cute." You say, "But I think we're going to need to work on your endurance."

"Right now?" I asked, much to your amusement.

"No," You assure me, "I think we'll save that lesson for another day."

lyrehc
lyrehc
2 Followers