Working Hard for Her Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Entertaining a Client.
4.7k words
4.59
58k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the morning after the night before, and Peeta was spending the day on cloud nine. As busy as she was in work, she couldn't help think about her boss. The thought of Steve having her bent over his desk with his mammoth dick buried inside her sent shivers down her spine. He'd touched her in places no one else had; it'd been the best sex she'd ever had, and she wanted more. Unfortunately for her, she'd already checked his schedule, and knew that her boss was tied up in meetings all day. When she looked over her shoulder, she could see him now, sitting in a glass-walled conference room. Every so often, she caught him staring back at her, and noticed the slight grin on his lips as he did.

The feel of his gaze on her was giving her goose-bumps, and she needed release. With a devilish smile, she knew what she had to do. She kept glancing back over her shoulder, and eventually caught her bosses' eye through the glass partition. As he watched, she slowly stood from her chair and bent over the desk, pretending to reach for a document at the edge. She'd dressed to impress today, and to impress one person in particular. Her flowing white blouse was tucked into a long black skirt that ended just above her four-inch heels. As conservative as the skirt was, the slit at the side let her show off as much leg as she liked, and she knew for a fact that when she bent over, the material clung to the pert cheeks of her arse like a second skin. Holding the pose, she giggled softly as she saw Steves face redden.

After that, she tried to get back to work, but her attention kept wandering to the fuck session from the night before. She kept the teasing going, stretching lower and longer every time, and putting as much leg as possible on show. She'd finish with a dirty smile or a blown kiss over her shoulder, before sitting back down and at least pretending to tackle the spreadsheet on her screen. As she input numbers lazily, another idea quickly formed in her head, and she chuckled as she typed an email to her boss:

"Mr Gascombe, could we arrange a meeting to discuss the desk arrangements in the office? I'm finding mine a little too large for my tastes; usually I am more than capable of handling a big one, but the size of this one is causing me to stretch right out.

Regards,

Peeta."

She giggled quietly as she clicked send, then got on with her day. Lunch came and went; she had left the office to pick up a sandwich, and returned to find a brief reply from Steve:

"Peeta,

See me at 1715.

S."

She licked her lips in anticipation, and turned to acknowledge the email, but the blinds in the meeting room had been shut, denying her the opportunity. She'd just have to respond electronically.

"Mr Gascombe, Thank you for the prompt response. We also need to discuss the air-conditioning set-up. I seem to be suffering from hot flashes all day. And when I'm not, my nipples (amongst other things) are terribly stiff. Hopefully we can resolve this in a reasonable time frame.

Regards,

Peeta."

The afternoon wore on, and for the second evening in a row, she watched her colleagues troop out at five o'clock; Peeta was trembling in anticipation by the time the office had emptied. She nearly jumped out of her skin when her phone buzzed at ten past five. She nervously picked up, and before she had a chance to speak, her bosses' curt voice came down the line.

"I'll see you now" he commanded, and then hung up without waiting for a response.

A bout of nerves hit her, and Peeta straightened her hair and her blouse before heading to Steve's office, checking to make sure there were no other stragglers around. She opened the door and entered the darkened room, only to be instantly pushed back against the closing door. Peeta squealed in delight and wrapped her arms and legs around her boss; she was pressed between him and the wood, and his mouth found hers instantly. He was kissing her with a passion and intensity she'd never felt before, but which she was already growing to crave. She squeezed him tighter as she shoved her tongue into his welcoming mouth, moaning softly as Steve kneaded her arse.

"You don't know what you've been doing to me today, do you Peeta?" he growled, finally pulling his mouth from hers.

She feigned a look of innocence, fluttering her eyelashes and pouting. "I don't know what you're implying Mr Gascombe; I've been nothing but professional."

"Oh really? Then why are you here? This doesn't seem very professional, does it?" he kissed her again as he ground his crotch against hers, and Peeta moaned louder, feeling how hard he was.

"Because I'm so fucking horny. I need you now boss!" she groaned, biting his neck before looking up to his eyes. She saw the smile on his lips fade slightly as he spoke.

"Me too babe. You've been pushing my buttons all day. But I've got some bad news for you. But maybe some good news as well....."

"Give them to me in order then boss; let's see what we can do about them." she murmured, nuzzling against his skin, relishing the mixed smell of his sweat and aftershave.

"Well one of the clients from todays meeting.....I have to entertain him tonight. I'll have to go and meet him at seven."

"Oh. Well, that sucks" Peeta pouted, for real this time.

"That's the bad news. I wonder if you want to accompany me? This client.....well I've entertained him before, and he's got fairly specific tastes. I think he'll like you! What do you think?"

Peetas mouth and eyes widened in mock outrage before she giggled. "Are you trying to get rid of me already Steve? Or pimp me out?"

He kissed her again before continuing "I can't see myself giving you up any-time soon. You're like a drug. I just thought we could get to know each other better, and have some fun too; a lot of fun I hope!"

"What kind of fun Boss?"

"The same as last night. Maybe even more. I might even get to see you in action if you're up for it?"

"Always Steve" she breathed, already imagining the night he had in store for her.

"Excellent!" Steve smiled. He lowered her slowly to the ground, and his mouth found hers again. This kiss was slower and more sensual than before, and no less pleasurable for either. They finally pulled away and Steve whispered softly "I love the taste of you."

With a shake of his head, he became more business-like. "Here's my address. Why don't you come over for nine? You can put your taxi on expenses." He grinned at her as she turned to leave "Oh and Peeta?"

"Yes boss?" she smiled.

"Bring an overnight bag. You can stay at mine tonight."

**********

Peeta rushed home, and treated herself to a long luxurious soak in the bath before agonising on her choice of outfit for the night. Steve hadn't really given too many hints of what would be expected of her; should she show off as much as possible, or was he expecting her to be professional? After much deliberation, she decided to throw caution to the wind. Peeta started by rolling a pair of black stockings up her long slim legs. A lacy blue thong followed, and held her throbbing Asian dick in place. Thinking about it, Peeta realised she hadn't been soft all day! She stroked herself a few times through her panties, tingling with excitement, before stopping herself. She knew if she waited, the pleasure of release would be so much better. She picked out a pair of six-inch blue heels, and put them on before standing back to admire herself in the mirror. The little thong disappeared between her cheeks, and the heels made her legs look fabulous. Sticking to her theme, Peeta pulled her favourite blue dress from the wardrobe and pulled it over her head. It was so short it barely covered the cheeks of her round arse, let alone the top of her stockings. She grinned at herself as she stepped back again, taking in her reflection. She looked like a whore. Her tousled black hair fell around her shoulders, and already gave her a just-fucked look. She reckoned Steve would be more than happy to see her like this!

Peeta spent the last 15 minutes before the taxi arrived touching up her make-up; a touch of blue eye-shadow along with some mascara was more than enough to make her eyes stand out, and the ruby lipstick she favoured made her lips plump and glossy. "Perfect for cock-sucking," she thought to herself, pouting at her reflection before heading out the door. The long coat she wore served to shield her from the elements and from any prying eyes; she didn't need her neighbours thinking she was out on the game! Her taxi was waiting outside, and she gave the address before slipping into a daydream. She couldn't get Steve off her mind, and doubted that'd change any time soon. Peeta loved sex, and was out on the prowl most weekends, but she'd never gotten fucked like she had the evening before. The things that shocked her most was that he'd already known about her secret, and that he didn't mind; in fact, he was into it! She'd need to find out more about how he knew tonight.

As they got closer to Steve's place, Peeta realised she'd been putting on a bit of a show for the driver. Her coat had slipped open, and her long legs were stretched out, showing off the expanse of brown thigh between her stocking-tops and the hem of her dress. She caught his eye in the mirror as they stopped at traffic lights, and spread her legs wider as her fingers ran up her legs. His eyes widened as she spread her thighs slightly, moving her hand even further up so her fingers were now playing over her lacy thong. It was too dark for the cabbie to tell what was hiding inside them, but his constant backwards glances and increasingly erratic driving let her know he was enjoying the show. Luckily, they were only minutes from their destination, and Peeta handed over a £20 note with a smile, telling him to keep the change before she headed inside.

It seemed there was no need for her to buzz in. A doorman greeted her by name as he opened the wide glass door for her, and instructed her to take the lift to the 8th floor. Steve had obviously let him know she was expected! Her eyes travelled around the lobby as her heels clicked over the marble floor. Her boss was obviously earning a nice bonus; the entrance was more opulent than anywhere she'd ever been, and dealing with a doorman was a first for her. The elevator was just as well appointed, and floor-length mirrors gave Peeta a final chance to check her reflection before she headed into the hallway and knocked on Steve's door. He answered quickly, and a broad grin spread across his face as his eyes ran down her body.

"Wow.....Hi Peeta. I'm not usually this lost for words, but you look stunning!" he said, taking her hand and leading her inside. "Did you get here OK?"

"Yeah fine Steve.....this place is magnificent, you must do well for yourself?" Peeta smiled back, following her boss into what seemed to be a guest bedroom. He looked just as good to her, less formal than in the office, with a hint of his broad chest showing above a partially unbuttoned pink shirt.

"Yeah I do OK," Steve replied curtly, taking her coat and laying it on the bed "The Company treat me well, and my bonuses allow me to indulge in.....things of beauty." As he spoke, his eyes travelled down her body again as he sat on the edge of the bed, and Peeta moved slowly between his open legs; she felt his hands wrap around her slim waist, pulling her down onto his lap. Their mouths met instantly, and Steve's tongue explored the inside of Peetas willing mouth as she ran her fingers through her hair. She moaned in earnest as Steve pushed his hand between her legs, cupping her hardness in his large hand. Pushing down harder on his lap, she was relieved and ecstatic to find that he was just as hard as she was.

"So boss," she smiled, pulling away from him slightly, "what do you have planed for us tonight? Something about a client to entertain?"

"Yeah something like that Peeta" Steve replied, his hand still softly rubbing between her legs. "It's Mr Clarke. I'm sure you know that name?"

Even though she'd only been in the office a few months, she'd certainly heard of Mr Clarke. He was the head of their biggest clients, with enough clout to close their department down if he took his business elsewhere. "Yeah I've heard of him" she whispered, biting Steve's earlobe softly, "And.....?"

"Well.....we have this arrangement," Dave continued, whispering softly as he continued to tease her, "I found out fairly quickly that he's a bit of a sucker for cock. So usually, me entertaining him involves him on his knees for the evening. But the one thing he enjoys more than sucking is the thought of a tranny.....the thought of a beautiful transsexual fucking him....."

Dave paused to gauge Peetas reaction, and smiled as he watched her eyes widen. She pushed her crotch against his hand as she sighed softly, "and you thought that I.....might be able to help you out Steve?"

"Yeah.....yeah Peeta. I think you'd be fantastic. What do you think?"

"Mmmmm yeah I think I can be persuaded Steve.....Boss.....on one condition....."

"What's that honey?" Steve breathed, still stroking her through her stretched thong.

"I get you afterwards.....all to myself.....that's fair isn't it.....Boss?" she purred.

"Yeah I think that can be easily arranged" Steve replied, giving her a final stroke before he lifted her to her feet, standing beside her, "so shall we go and surprise our guest?"

He took Peetas hand and led her through the apartment until they reached the lounge. It was a sizeable, open room, with large glass windows showing a stunning view out over the city. Peeta was suitably impressed, sweeping her eyes over the room until they rested on who she assumed was Mr Clarke. He was older than Steve, and Peeta estimated was in his mid-50's, and was sitting comfortably on the couch with a glass of red wine in his hand, staring out over the remnants of the sunset. Steve coughed quietly, and Mr Clarke looked up in astonishment when he realised they were there.

"Well Steve, are you going to introduce us?" she smiled, releasing his hand and making her way slowly across the room. "He can be so rude sometimes!" she grinned as she sat next to Mr Clarke, crossing her legs towards him to give him a wide expanse of thigh to ogle, "My names Peeta. And you're Mr Clarke, right?"

"Please, call me George," he replied, composing himself as Steve grinned from across the room "It's a pleasure Peeta."

"Oh the pleasure will be all mine tonight I think.....George" she replied, licking her lips as she ran the toe of her shoe up and down his calf.

"Peeta is here for a bit of additional entertainment tonight George" Steve said, sitting in the corner across the room, "I think you'll find her to your taste!"

George looked confused, but Peeta grinned as she lifted herself up onto his lap. She took his free hand and slowly moved it down her body, their fingers sliding together down her tummy. She arched her back slightly as she spread her legs, and sighed softly as she guided his hand under her dress. "Have you found something you like George?" she teased, breathing more quickly as his fingers found her hardness.

"Oh God.....I didn't know.....I'd never have guessed" he groaned the grins on both Peetas and Steve's faces widened.

"That's OK baby, I'll show you soon." Peeta whispered, turning to face him. "I know you're an important man.....your time is very valuable.....I wouldn't want to keep you waiting." Her fingers began deftly working her way down his shirt as she straddled him, unbuttoning it as she smirked. "I just need to make you more comfortable first." Her pink tongue flicked over her ruby lips as George looked on with pure lust in his eyes. His hands were on her thighs, running over her stocking-tops as she pressed down on his crotch. Peeta could feel his hardness under her, and needed to see how far she could push him. With Steve still watching from the corner, she rose back onto her feet, gyrating slowly as she began to put on a show for the two businessmen watching her. Her hands ran over her own body as she threw her hair back, shaking her hips to an imaginary beat. Her fingers ran down to the hem of her already short dress, and gradually pulled it up, exposing the thin line of her blue thong to George. With a grin, she bent at the waist to touch her toes, and heard Georges sharp intake of breath as her pert brown cheeks spread for him, showing off her gorgeous little arse. Peeta rose back up so slowly, her hands stroking up her legs before she stood again, and eased herself back into Georges lap.

"You see something you like George?" Peeta purred, lying back against him as he moaned softly. "It certainly feels like it," she sighed, pushing her arse firmly against his straining bulge and moving against it, "It feels like you're enjoying your lap-dance George.....I know I am." As she spoke, her hand grasped his and guided him back between her legs. She was straining her tiny panties, and needed to be released. "Lets show each other.....show each other how much we're enjoying it."

She stepped back again with a long lingering look of lust to Steve, still seated in the corner. He hadn't taken her eyes off her, and the way he was touching himself through his trousers let her know he was enjoying it as much as she was. Turning her attention back to George, she giggled as she watch him push his trousers and boxers down together; a nice, un-cut six-inch dick sprang into view, already shiny with pre-cum. "Mmmmm very nice George. You're about the same size as me......let me show you." With a well-practised movement, she tugged her thong to one side, and her slim brown girl-cock sprang into view. Like George, hers was about six inches in length, but a much darker colour and not as thick. Peeta kept herself completely smooth and bare, but she was being very turned on by the sight of George's neatly trimmed salt and pepper pubes. She eased herself between his legs again, positioning herself so her dick was pressed against his.

"Look at that baby. Doesn't that look sexy?" she whispered, "they look good enough to stroke, don't they?" George grunted in agreement, eyes fixed on the brown cock rubbing against his. "Do it then babe," Peeta sighed, "stroke us both.....rub us against one another."

George didn't hesitate, and instantly reached down. His pushed their cocks together, and began to stroke slowly. Peeta moaned in appreciation, watching him work before remembering their audience. "Steve you need to come watch," she murmured, as fixated on Georges hand as he was, "this is so fucking hot."

She heard Steve move from his chair as George continued, and looked up when she noticed her boss settle beside George on the sofa. He was still fully dressed, but his excitement was evident. "That's it George," he whispered "Get her ready.....get her ready for your hole.....that's what you want isn't it?" George nodded, speeding up his strokes as he looked up at Peeta. "I need it.....I need you so badly," he muttered hoarsely "I've always wanted someone like you.....please Peeta.....please fuck my ass."

Peeta trembled in delight and smiled at both of them. Not trusting her voice, she nodded in reply, and moved away from Georges grasp. She watched as he slid down the sofa, lifting his legs up to give her access. Peeta was trembling in anticipation, and barely noticed when Steve stood up beside her, only paying attention when he lifted her chin and kissed her. He was soft at first, with light kisses darting onto her ruby lips. Soon they were firmer and more passionate, and George was forgotten about for a second as Peeta wrapped her arms around her boss. She groaned in surprise and pleasure when she felt his hand wrap around her throbbing brown dick, shivering as he spread lube over her.

"He's so tight honey," Steve murmured, "You'll need this."

12