Working Hard or Hardly... Ch. 05

Story Info
Dan and Melissa teach Melody about special deliveries.
3.3k words
4.28
29.5k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was hot that day as it beat down on Melissa and me as we made our way around the side of the building to the parked truck. I could see the delivery entrance to the building, but Dan did not back up to it. As we walked along the side of the truck Melissa knocked its side with the same rhythmic way she did under the desk top. I heard the back door of the truck roll up and Dan was waiting inside, holding out his hand to help us up into it.

As he help hoist Melissa in he said, "I just got done cleaning off the table for the special delivery training." As he helped me up into the truck I saw in the middle of it, a large metal table bolted to the floor. There were shelves along the sides with different sized boxes and bolted trays with envelopes in them. I noticed eye bolts on the side of each corner of the counter. I became confused as Dan reached around me to grab the strap on the door. It was hot and stifling inside; I looked up and saw that the roof was a clear plexi-glass to let in natural light. I could see the blue sky and the side of the building reaching up to it. I jumped as I heard the door slam down behind me and Dan locked the door.

Melissa chuckled and stepped towards me and caressed my face with her hands, "Aww, Look Dan. The innocent little dove is scared and confused." As she moved towards me, I stepped back and bumped into Dan. His arms folded around Melissa and me and I felt him smelling my hair and starting to nuzzle the side of my neck. Melissa closed in to kiss me on my mouth and I darted out from between them. Gasping I said, "I'm... I'm...I'm sorry... I really don't know what you both want from me... but whatever it is... I'm NOT that kind of a girl. I'm not a lesbian, and I have a boyfriend." I was backed up against the table as I held up my hand as if ordering them to stop.

Melissa had turned around to look at me, and Dan's hands were massaging her shoulders and working their way down her front and helped her out of her suit jacket exposing her nakedness underneath. He took her jacket and hung it up for her on a hook. Melissa cocked her head at me and said, "So tell me my little dove, what kind of girl ARE you?"

I stammered, "I... I.."

"That's just it, little dove, you're too innocent to even know what kind of girl you are." Melissa said bare-chested in front of me. "You haven't even begun to live yet or experienced anything to know what you like or what you want or who you even are."

"But I know I am not like you!" I blurted out.

She threw back her head and laughed, "And what do you think I am?" she asked.

Bowing my head I muttered, "A... a... lesbian?"

"Whatever gave you that idea?" she said as she walked slowly to me and started to play with my necklace I had on.

"Well," I was so flustered I could barely put the words together into a coherent sentence. "With all the things you have done to me."

I noticed Dan was taking off his shirt, Oh my God, his body was perfect! I blinked my eyes, hardly able to believe just how perfect he was.

"And what have I done to you little dove, that makes me a lesbian?" She asked in a coy manner. She placed both hands on the counter behind me, trapping me once more, her face right in front of mine; I could feel her breath and see the flecks of blue and yellow in her eyes that made them look green.

Dan was now completely naked behind her, he had his clothes folded and placed on the shelves. For the first time I saw his half hard cock, He was twice the size of Allan! And although Allen's was the only penis I had seen so far, I thought he was big! I couldn't say anything... nothing would come out to answer Melissa's question.

He came up to Melissa and unzipped her tiny mini skirt and slid it down her hips and legs to reveled only a garter belt and lace top stockings, she stepped out of her skirt and she continued to talk, "Was it because I played with your ass the first day?" She quickly grabbed my ass with both hand and thrust me against her. Now she had me pinned up against the counter with her whole body, "Maybe it was because I grazed my breast against you earlier?" She kept her left arm around my waist and ran her other hand up my side and squeezed my breast hard. Her hand on my back was pulling my zipper down. She put her cheek right next to mine and whispered in my ear as she eased my dress off my shoulders and down my arms. "Is it because I played with your pretty little pussy, dove?"

My body was trembling out of control. Here they were both naked in front of me and my dress just dropped to the floor. Dan walked up behind Melissa and reached around to play with her breast and nibble on her neck. I just stood there, pressed against the end of the table... in shock. She started to nibble on my ear and I jumped. She threw her arms around me and quickly unfastened my bra and jerked it off my body in one fast fluid moment and she was squatting below me again. Dan grabbed my wrists so I could not use them and Melissa looked up at me and said, "Dove, I'm not a lesbian... I don't believe in limiting myself like that."

With that she forced my legs apart with both hands she brushed my pussy lips open and started sucking on me. Dan straddled himself over her and folded my arms behind me as his mouth came down hard on mine. My body was miniaturized by his large muscular frame. His large thick tongue filled my mouth and kept me from screaming for help. His jaws press so hard against mine... my jaw forced open as far as it could go. He worked both of my wrists to be held by his one hand, his other found its way to my breast. He crushed it and I tried to cry out with my mouth full of him from the pleasure and the pain that these two monsters were forcing on me.

Melissa was sucking and slurping on me while taking her fingers and thrusting them inside of me. My body was responding against my will. I felt my muscles down deep in my abdomen start to contract and my pussy squeeze around her fingers like it had a will of its own. Muffled primal noises where rising up in the belly of this forsaken truck that entrapped me.

Dan continued to hold my wrists firmly behind my back and ran his other hand up my throat. Jerking my crossed wrists up as high as they would go on my back, his other hand thrust my head back by pressing hard with his palm on my jaw and his fingers clamped over my mouth. I couldn't move, I couldn't defend myself, I couldn't cry out although I was screaming in terror in my mind. Melissa had stepped away from me, but I couldn't see anything from the way Dan had me contorted. Now his hard body was pressed against me, I could feel his hard cock against my side.

His breathing was hard and he spoke with almost a growl I had never heard from him before. "This position hurts, doesn't it?"

I whimpered in response as tears started to well up in my eyes again. My shoulders felt like they were ready to pop out of their sockets.

He continued to growl, "I will make you a deal, cutie. You promise not to fight or scream and do exactly what you're told to do without hesitation; I will let you out of this hold. Deal?"

I whined loudly, begging him without words to release me from his painful pose.

As he slowly loosened his hold, he spoke more calmly, "If you don't do as we say, we always have handcuffs, ropes or other ways to make you obey."

Melissa came up to me as Dan stepped back and started to stroke his cock slowly.

"I will trade you some jewelry, little dove. Your necklace for this...," she held something small inside her closed hand and held out her other for me to relinquish my necklace to her. She took it from me and handed it to Dan to put away. She then held up a sparkling small chain to me, stretching it out with both hands and then presenting the two ends to me. They looked like little golden jaws or pliers with teeth. "Do you know what this is?" she asked demurely.

I pressed my lips together, afraid to open my mouth because I feared I would start crying out of control. I shook my head "no" as sobs vibrated through my body.

Melissa held the ends up in front of my face, "These...." She said slowly as she started to take the ends and draw them slowly up my arms," Little dove...." Now dragging them over my collar bone to the center of my chest and down my stomach, "are..... called...." She slowly circled the clips round and around my breast until they reached the end of my nipples, "nipple clamps." I gasped in horror as I saw her open the jaws and go for my hard nips. I jerked and wrapped my arms around my breast and doubled over to try to avoid the clamps and she froze.

"MELODY!" Her voice was full of authority. "Be still while I put these on you or you may rip your nipples to shreds. You also promised to do as you were told! Stand here and present me your breasts or we will restrain you and it will not be comfortable... it's your choice."

Still doubled over, I turned my head to look at her. She was standing there with a clamp in each hand with the chain dangling down between them. I glanced over to Dan; I saw that he had some cuffs and a chain ready in his hands. I knew I was beaten, I couldn't fight them and I couldn't get out of the truck. I slowly stood upright and dropped my head and my arms to my side. I surrendered.

Melissa sighed with dissatisfaction, "That is not how your present your breast to me." Her tone was sharp and annoyed. "Stand up straight! ... DO IT! ... Put your shoulders back, stick out your chest, put your head back and close your eyes!"

I followed each of her orders but was confused as to why I had to close my eyes.

"You close your eyes, girl, so you will feel the clamp on you, not see it clamping down on you." She said this, once again, like she read my mind. I put my head back and closed my eyes. I jumped a little when I felt the palm of her hand on my chest, "Good girl..." She cooed as she petted her hand down between my breasts. She continued to pet me in such a way and chanting "Good girl" to me until my sobbing stopped and my breathing had calmed down.

Lulled by her voice and petting, she said. "Good girl.... Now...keep your eyes closed, listen to my voice... concentrate on my touch..."

I heaved a heavy sigh. I thought to myself, maybe we are done... maybe she had enough of me and will let me go now.

"Yessss...." Melissa hissed slowly as her hands started to glide over my skin. She ran her hands all over me, she touched my chest, but avoided my breasts, she touched my stomach and legs and avoided my pubic area and ass. I then felt Dan's strong hands start in with soft gentle caresses at the small of my back. I swooned a bit at his touching me there. I never knew that spot to be so sensitive to touch.

"Easy!" Melissa softly commanded. "Present your breasts, girl. Shoulders back, chest out, head back... good girl... keep your eyes closed."

She paused in her speech as her hands continued to slide over my body. "Concentrate on what you are feeling; recognize what each touch does to your body."

I felt Dan step behind me, I could feel his body heat radiating against my back. He massaged my shoulders and worked down my arms. He gently pulled my wrists together behind my back. I felt a soft silky cord in my hands. He whispered in my ear. "Don't open your eyes. Hold on to this and don't let go no matter what, or I will punish you."

I felt for the length of it and instinctly wrapped it around my fists to ensure I would not lose my grip on it. His size and strength scared and thrilled me at the same time. But, I did not want to risk him punishing me so I submitted silently.

"Good girl." He whispered.

He slid his hands up my arms and from my shoulders forward, his thumbs hooked and pressed onto my collar bone as his strong fingers massaged my chest. He slid one hand and laid it flatly on my chest. It felt amazing...I gasped a little and lifted my chest to feel more pressure of his hand. Dan made a barely audible growl and slid his hand away from my chest. I felt a strange sense of loss not having his hand covering my heart.

Meanwhile, Melissa's ministrations on me where slightly changing as well. I would feel her occasionally drag her nails on my skin. Neither she nor Dan was touching my sexual parts of my body, but their touches were feeling completely erotic. Their teasing touches close to my breasts, pussy and ass, but not touching them started to make me long for them to touch those parts of my body.

Melissa had worked her way down to the tops of my feet and then she slowly drug her nails up the back of my legs, it was tolerable until she got to the back of my thighs with her nails. My legs quivered and my pussy started to respond. I almost folded from her touch, but Dan caught me by my ribs. The palm of her hands moved to the front of my body where my legs met my torso and moved ever so close to my trimmed bush.

"Present." Melissa said softly, but firmly.

I resumed the position but now Dan was pressing against me and my head leaned against his chest. I could feel his breath near my ear. His hands worked my rib cage, teasing the sides where my breasts meet my chest under my arms. OOOOOH! That spot! Touching me there caught me by surprise, again, my pussy started pulsating and drooling. My breathing became erratic once more. Not from fear, but desperation to have my tits and pussy touched. I let out a whimpering moan.

"What's the matter little dove?" Melissa spoke softly as continued to tease the inside of my thigh close to my pussy. Dan's hands working closely around my breasts but not touching them at all. Under them, over them on my chest, running up and down my extended neck.

"Just touch me already!" I cried out. My body was on fire and my skin was tingling all over with a glaze of sweat. I could not see any of it... but I could feel my body... really feel it, like never before.

"Shhhh, little dove." She cooed and continued to tease my body. "Remember when I told you earlier was not the time to beg?"

"Yes..." I whined.

"Now, is the time to beg, dove. Beg and be specific as to what you want." Her tone was harder now.

"I want you to touch me." I cried with a little more determination.

"I said beg." She ordered.

"Please... Please... Please." I blubbered as the inferno grew inside me.

"Please what..." She chided.

"TOUCH ME!"

"WHERE?"

"MY PUSSY! MY TITS!" I yelled, I couldn't believe I just said those words. I struggled even mentioning my body parts and now I was yelling them.

"You didn't beg. It's not your place to demand anything. BEG! Where do you want touched?" She said cruelly.

I was crying with need, "Please...Please... Please touch my pussy and tits."

"Dan." I heard her say to him.

Not seeing what was happening. I felt Dan's hand slither down my tummy and started to massage my pussy's outer lips. I cried out from his touch. I felt Melissa massaging and playing with my nipples, and I moaned. As if my body took over, I started to thrust against them both. Begging for more without words. Melissa started to twist and tweak my nipples harder and harder. Dan's middle finger slipped inside my soaked pussy folds and rubbed its length against my clit.

It felt like this huge ball of energy was growing in my lower belly, my whole body was shaking, it felt like electricity was filling up my pussy, it wasn't really a pain, but it was getting more and more uncomfortable, my mind started to swim in this feeling of drowning of the sensation getting bigger and bigger and then it felt like it EXPLODED!

"NAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" I screamed and my body curled up as it pulsed with the biggest orgasm I ever had. I think it may have truly been my first real one. Dan grabbed me around the waist and held me up off the floor, against his hard body so I wouldn't fall. He kept rubbing my clit to keep the orgasm rolling through my body. My legs had slammed together around his hand and I jerked with each throb of this huge orgasm.

As the rolls of the waves of pleasure started to back down, Melissa was kissing me on the mouth. I didn't care any more. I received her kisses with full surrender. Her hands were still playing with my nipples that just added to slowing orgasm. My head was spinning, I literally felt high. I then felt Dan's finger start to tease my opening.

"She's a gusher." He said softly.

"You're not done with this orgasm yet, dove."

Melissa said as I felt the first clamp crush my right nipple.

"YEEOOOOOOOOOW!" I exclaimed in have yell and half moan. And then it happened again. I felt another hard orgasm hit me. The pain in my nipple triggered it. The girl that woke up this morning expecting a normal day at work was somewhere else hiding in shock. I didn't recognize my own body any more. I felt like I was transported into someone else's body... and I loved it! The pain in my nipple was starting to subside with my orgasm.

"Do you want more, dove?" Melissa said as she stroked my throat.

"Yessssss." I hissed and cried as I felt myself coming down from my orgasm.

"Beg for it." She stated.

"Yes... Please... More!!"

"More what Melody?! BE SPECIFIC!" She said loudly.

"Mooore... Moore..." I panted and begged.

"What do you want Melody?! Say it!"

"More... More... Clamp me... PLEASE CLAMP ME!"

Again as the clamp bit my other nipple and new roll of ecstasy crashed over me. My head was spinning, my body was convulsing and shaking, my pussy was gushing out cum and my stomach was quivering. As terrible as it sounds I didn't want it to stop. I lost track of everything but the pleasure. I didn't even recognize that I was hyperventilating and then everything went dark.