Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane now had two fingers in her pussy and her second hand was holding her lips apart while she plunged in and out. "I think I'm getting close already." Her voice was suddenly no more than a whisper as she started to push in and out more frantically. I heard her moan and slip down in her chair a little. Now her second hand moved to her clit and with one finger she started to make some fast rubbing movements.

I was transfixed. Diane closed her eyes, rubbed and pushed some more. Her thighs tightened as her climax approached and her hands continued to work right up to the point of her orgasm. She pulled her fingers from her wet hole and held her pussy open as she came, spurting a long stream of liquid as she did. My jaw dropped. I'd never seen a woman squirt like that in the flesh. Diane let out a low moan as she came and slumped in her chair when she finished.

"That... was... amazing." I was suitably impressed. Not only had Diane instigated this mutual masturbation session, but she'd stripped off first and now come first with an electrifying effect.

"Yes," she panted, "I should've told you that I squirt." She gave a short laugh. "I take it you weren't expecting that?"

I shook my head, realizing that I was still gently stroking myself. I'd gotten so caught up watching Diane that I'd almost forgot about myself. "I take it that was good?" I grinned.

"That was just what the doctor ordered," she said assertively. "Only one problem though." Diane stood up and started to pull off her shirt.

"Problem?"

"Yes." She reached around to unclip her bra. "I was so hot after watching that couple, and seeing you... that wasn't enough to quench the fire. I need some cock."

Diane released her breasts and took another step towards me. I looked down at her dripping pussy and then back up to her wonton, almost desperate, face. Her breasts, while not huge, wobbled nicely with her movements and I noticed that her quarter-sized nipples were already erect. Never, before or since, has a woman appeared sexier to me as she stood there, on display, and demanding that I fuck her. I contemplated asking if she still wanted to watch me come, but the look in her eyes told me that the time for joking was over.

I quickly threw off my shirt and barely had time to settle in my seat before Diane was straddling me and reaching for my cock. Her nipples were at my eye level for a few seconds and I thought about clamping my mouth on one when she pulled me into her and sat swiftly down on my hard on. I sunk in with a satisfying squelch and she settled in my lap. Her pussy felt hot all around me and her heat seemed to radiate through me.

"Oh God, that feels good." Diane looked into my eyes and smiled her satisfaction.

"I agree," I said lamely, still taking in the situation and enjoying the sensations Diane's body was now providing.

I held on to her sides as she started to rock on me. The fact that she seemed almost possessed by the moment and intent on getting fucked wasn't at all distracting. Indeed, all that did was make me want to comply with her wishes and give her everything she needed.

Diane was more athletic than I'd realized and she managed to build up a nice rhythm on me, despite straddling both my lap and the office chair. I took hold of her boobs and felt her wonderfully hard nipples in my fingers. The flesh was firm and the buds bursting with excitement as I played with her and she bounced on me. Reaching down between us, I felt her soaking pussy as she moved. Her clit was large and begged attention. She squirmed and her rhythm was interrupted as I rubbed her, coating my fingers in her juices.

Her hands came up to rest on my shoulders as she continued to work me. Her face was now flushed and glistening with the effort. The single-minded passion was still there though.

Images of the couple we'd watched came back to me and I had the urge to thrust hard back to her. As soon as Diane felt this she slowed and stepped off me. Then, taking my cock in her hand, she led me to stand up and get behind her. She bent over my desk, opened her legs and pushed her pussy out for me.

I didn't need a second invitation. Taking my cock in my hand, I rubbed it against her pussy lips and slid in, letting her feel my full length for the first time. I took hold of her hips and eased out, all the way. I positioned the tip again and thrust relentlessly, as deep as I could go in a single thrust. Diane groaned in pleasure. This was what we'd been fantasizing about.

I pushed in and out with a few long strokes, and then started to build up a rhythm. Diane lifted her knee up and out to the edge of my desk, widening her thighs and encouraging me. My balls were already slapping hard against her wet skin as I accelerated. I heard her panting and soft groaning as I watched my cock disappear into her time and again. As my shaft withdrew it was wet and glistening in the light, then it was thrust back into her as deep as I could manage.

Diane was so wet that the sound of me splashing into her pussy resonated around the silent floor and the scent of her sex started to permeate the air. With each thrust I pushed hard into her, encouraged when she whispered breathily back to me, "That's it baby, fuck me." She'd barely got the words out when I felt my calves start to tingle and weaken—my climax getting closer.

The feeling crept up my legs and started to run through my veins. I took another look at Diane's back and she pushed onto my cock, and my cock as it plunged into her. I grunted as the orgasm started, a long and slow burn that scorched my fibers and made me feel weightless. My come started to flow into her with long, uncontrollable spasms. It felt like I came for almost a minute and Diane's pussy filled to the point that I felt liquid start to run out of her and down the outside of my balls. The relief and pleasure felt incredible and free as Diane whispered unintelligible encouragements to me. My strokes slowed and my hands ran from her hips up her sides to grasp her in a hug.

My cheek was resting on the damp skin of her back with my eyes closed and my breathing heavy. "Fuck... that was amazing," I breathed. Also panting, Diane agreed by nodding her head.

My heart stopped when I opened my eyes. Way on the other side of the floor, in the shadows near the water cooler, I saw the security guard. I had no idea how long he'd been watching, but I had the distinct impression that his hand was massaging the outside of his pants. I watched for a few seconds and he quietly disappeared, probably because he thought he'd been spotted. The irony of the moment jumped straight into my head—here we were fucking each other's brains out because we'd seen the couple in the apartment, and now we in turn had been spotted. I grinned but didn't say anything to Diane.

She was laughing wildly when I pulled out of her and sat back down on my chair. Diane hesitated for a moment and then sat on my lap and draped her arm around my shoulder. I felt the glorious squelch of her pussy, now soaked with both of our fluids, as it rested on my thigh.

"I hope I didn't do anything wrong." Her voice was demure now, far less sure of herself now the moment had calmed.

"Hell no," I reassured her. "That was amazing."

"I can get..." she searched for words, and any negative reaction in my face, "a little single-minded, and... aggressive when I get hot like that. I don't mean to get out of control. It just kind of overtakes me."

"I liked it, thought it was incredibly hot. It was awesome to experience with you... and I was pretty turned on myself." I wanted to ask if there was a possibility of some more, but wanted the time to play out naturally. Diane was very desirable and I didn't want to endanger my chances of getting to know her better.

"Well, thank you." She kissed my cheek. "I'm glad you were here. That was a wonderful fuck."

I looked into her face and kissed her back, full on the mouth. She responded and my cock started to twitch merrily.

"You think I should take a look at the migration data?" She giggled as we broke the kiss.

"Soon." I advised, kissing her again and reached up to cup her breast. "But not quite yet."

I never did tell Diane about the security guard. I didn't want to spoil the moment, or endanger my chances for a repeat. Her oblivion to that the small detail appeared to preserve the electricity of that night for us.

The security guard avoided my eyes when I left the next morning and I never heard a thing from anyone in my company about "behavior unbecoming" of an employee. I always though of it as "coming behavior" anyway.

After that night Diane and I went back to her hotel room and spent the next twenty-four hours recovering from our night of work, and passion. We stayed together for a while, and had some of the best sex of my life, but eventually her consulting work took her away for several months and we never quite managed to connect after that.

That first encounter remains vivid though. Something we shared that was spontaneous and incredibly erotic. I go back there in my memory often, wondering who the couple in the apartment was, what the security guard saw and how fate sometimes just works things out. I'd never considered myself a lucky person, but I've always felt very lucky to have had that night.

12