Working Late Can Be Fun!

Story Info
Two colleagues find themselves alone and aroused.
2k words
4.31
39.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klehmgirl
klehmgirl
10 Followers

It was a really long, tough and tiring week at the office, and though it was already Friday evening, Kim had much to do before she could consider starting the weekend. Friday afternoons at the firm were historically a ghost town, and today was no different. Because Kim had so much to finish before she could leave, the peace and quiet of her office was comforting and welcome.

Late fall weather had settled in and Kim's office with a wonderful window view overlooking the capitol building felt cold but comforting. She had spent many evenings and weekends at the office not seeing a single sole, and she assessed by her earlier walk through the firm that tonight would be no different. With her feet hurting from wearing pumps 12-14 hours every day that week, Kim decided to stop in the ladies room and removing both her tights and her heels, as she was likely going to be in the office until a good 11 o'clock and wanted to be comfortable. On her way back to her office through the halls where the lights were on automatic timers and they were quietly dimming to conserve energy, and with the cleaning crew already gone for the evening, as she heard the familiar speak of Spanish dialog as the 15th floor suite door closed loudly, Kim was considering from where she may order dinner - something light but flavorful.

Back at her desk, Kim reviewed her "To Do" list and as she did, she realized that she had been spending an inordinate amount of time in her office lately and had absolutely no prospects for relationships. Kim's thoughts momentarily drifted to her last boyfriend of nearly a couple of years, Thomas. She smiled as she thought, "The sex was beyond incredible!" It was right along that moment that Kim remembered that she had a "sex egg" in her purse! Earlier in the week, she stopped to get her mail and her order from Adam & Eve had arrived and it was such a shame that she had been too busy to even test out her new sex toy! Upon this recollection, Kim got into her desk drawer, searched around in her purse and pulled out the sex egg, momentarily admiring it not only for what it was, but also because it represented her femininity as well as her sensual confidence.

Kim gave pause and thought, "What would it hurt to work while enjoying the new toy? After all, it was afterhours, nobody was around and I deserve a little 'feel good time'."

To her surprise, she was feeling dampness between her legs. Kim quietly laughed at herself as she was feeling awkward to have thoughts of masturbation in her office, but oddly, it was extremely erotic to her!

It wasn't but a moment before Kim moved so that while sitting, the balls of her feet elevated her knees slightly and she opened her legs under her desk. She slipped her panties aside and allowed her middle finger to explore the wetness that was developing. Her labia majora was soft and exceedingly slick with her arousal. Kim didn't allow herself to pleasure herself, all she needed to do is confirm she was wet enough to insert the sex egg. She quickly confirmed that she was well lubricated.

Kim took the egg-shaped toy and held it at the opening of her vagina, while she slipped down in her chair a bit for easy access, which she allowed her left index and middle finger to hold back her folds. As expected, the sex egg slipped easily and deeply into her vagina. The sex egg was attached to a fairly long chord, and at the end of the chord was a handheld remote control with a dial - to control the intensity of the vibration.

She slowly turned the dial and began to feel a gentle flutter deep inside her vagina. Because it was going to be a long evening, Kim decided to enjoy a nice, long build to climax. It was a quick decision that she would only allow herself to orgasm once she finished all that she had to do before going home. As such, Kim could enjoy increasing and decreasing the vibration in her vagina based on her wants. Kim softly smiled with pleasure, placed the remote on her desk beside her keyboard and turned to dig into her obligations.

Kim was enjoying the private vibrator session as she read through the client contract proposal - really, it gave the task a whole new dimension. She was redlining the document as she went and was making great progress. Just then, she realized someone was standing in her office doorway and it startled her! Kim jumped and her colleague Rob apologized for startling her as he laughed at her reaction! She was laughing too and immediately realized that she had a vibrator in her vagina, and it wasn't necessarily discrete.

Rob asked, "Kim, I saw you and I were the only ones pulling double-duty on a lonely Friday night, which might I add should be illegal, and I wondered if I could buy you dinner and have it brought in for the both of us?" Rob was a colleague whom everyone liked. He was fit, fun, energetic, educated, and what always seemed to be in motion - thinking, meeting with clients and delivering on the firm's expectations. Kim always thought Rob was out of her league, but she saw no reason to not enjoy his presence.

As he asked Kim about dinner, he picked up her stress ball from her desk and walked around to her wall of windows overlooking the capitol and continued to carry the conversation - sharing that he just got in from Dallas and decided he would stop at the office to bang out a couple of reports before heading home. "I don't know about you, but if I went home on a Friday night with the intention of working, I would simply fuck off and not get anything done," Rob said with a light-hearted chuckle. Kim laughed with him and confirmed that's precisely why she was still at the office. All the while, Kim was reaching for a folder so she could put it over the sex egg remote.

Too late, Rob noted the sex egg remote and walked over to Kim's desk as she was just getting that folder and as he was reaching to pick it up asked, "What's this cool little device?" Visually, he was following the thin little wire that Kim knew was attached to the vibrating sex egg hidden deep into her pussy and instantly panicked. She thought, "Oh fuck, what am I going to do now?"

Kim assertively looked at Rob and said, "Please don't touch that - it's something personal."

The smile on Rob's face was full of excitement, as he had a good idea what the remote may have been attached to, and he wanted Kim to be completely comfortable with him, as he had often admired her as a colleague and fantasized about her during his occasional private time.

Rob leaned on Kim's desk next to her, and Kim could feel herself uncontrollably blushing. All the while, Kim was enraged with herself for doing something so dumb in her office! Though she trolled the premises to ensure it was vacant, she became so focused in her work and the vibration between her legs that she clearly missed the sound of Rob entering through the loud, glass and brass lobby doors. Rob so badly wanted to comfort Kim and he considered that maybe this could be his chance to enjoy her on a completely different level. So, Rob being larger than life, and always going after what he wants, decided to put all cards on the table and said, "Kim - we're mature, middle-age adults and I will level with you and share that I have long thought you are THE sexiest woman in our office.

We've been in meetings and I have become aroused by just looking at you. And to really put it out there - when we were in Baltimore a year or so back, I masturbated in my room to the photo I took of you and Becky. To be clear, I took the photo at the after-meeting, get-together just so that I could have a photo of you to which to masturbate. Kim, you've long been the star in my fantasies and if that is a vibrator in your pussy, I would love nothing more than to position myself under your desk and enjoy it with you. -Can I taste you as you masturbate with the vibrator in your vagina?" Rob's demeanor changed from fun and flirty to quiet and gentle, a side Kim had never seen.

Kim heard everything Rob said and was in a state of disbelief. As he spoke, all she could think was that she was just "the girl next door" and wouldn't ever be on the radar of someone like Rob. However, he was saying the complete opposite.

In response, Kim took a deep breath before saying, "Well...what can I say? This is hands down, the most embarrassing moment of my life." Before Kim could say anything else, Rob gently took her hand and placed it on his extremely aroused penis. Kim naturally began feeling his arousal and couldn't come up with anything more to say in response.

Since she didn't resist touching him, Rob confidently placed his hand down her blouse and under the cup of her bra so that he could tease and pleasure her nipple, and as Kim closed her eyes, he reached down and turned the vibrator up to maximum setting without notice. Kim let out a loud whimper and opened her eyes with great surprise - she truly couldn't speak. Her body was in control, not her mind.

Rob unfastened his trousers and helped Kim release his aroused cock from his undershorts. She was a bit taken aback to see that Rob was uncircumcised, and quite large. He gently took her hand and helped her establish the rhythm around his cock that felt so good, as he then continued to pleasure her nipples - one at a time.

After a bit of time, Rob backed off the vibrator to the lowest setting because Kim was nearing orgasm and he wanted to ether taste her orgasm or be the direct physical reason for her orgasm. Kim was catching her breath as he positioned himself under her desk so he could taste her wetness. She slid down in her chair, pulled up her skirt and spread her legs wide. Rob used both hands to separate her pussy lips; he spent some time admiring her wet, well-trimmed lady garden. He was quite aroused to see the wire disappearing into her vagina knowing she was a sensually confident woman who knew what she liked. He was hoping he could measure up to her standards.

Rob used her wetness to lubricate his fingers before gently folding back her clitoral hood, exposing her clitoris. Immediately, Kim knew Rob's touch was electric and different, but didn't know what he was doing different, so she moved so that she could have a better perspective of how he was fingering her. It was then that she saw that he had exposed her clitoris and was gently massaging it directly, which she had never experienced before. Kim wanted more.

Rob move close so that he could taste her pussy juices. First he tongued her and then without notice, boldly sucked her clit. Simultaneously, Rob increased the vibrator to maximum and Kim let out an uncensored moan of pleasure and nearly jumped out of her chair with excitement. Rob continued his course of action since it was working for her. Kim was now pleasuring her nipples through her shirt and breathlessly begging Rob if she could come.

Rob's response was such that he didn't back off, but instead, slipped his one index finger gently into her ass which forced Kim into a body-rocking orgasm! Wave-over-wave of climax took over her body, leaving Kim uncontrollably moaning, elevating Rob's satisfaction and arousal.

With Kim coming down off her incredible orgasm, Rob remained kneeling under her desk admiring her in a way he had always hoped he could, as he stroked his hard and wanting cock.

Kim looked down at Rob, and he said smiling, "Round 1 - we are just getting started!"

klehmgirl
klehmgirl
10 Followers