Working Late Ch. 01

Story Info
A strange encounter with coworker after hours.
2.5k words
4.36
108.7k
6
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the clock. Six already, she thought. Crap. And I've got at least another two hours worth of work to do. Hell - and tomorrow was Saturday. Guess I'll be working tomorrow, too. Damn her for asking me to do this at the last minute. She began to type furiously again.

She was so deep in thought that she didn't hear him come up behind her. He cleared his throat and she jumped. She swiveled her chair around to face him. God, he looked good.

"Shit, you scared me. I thought everyone had left."

"We're it, I think."

"What're you doing here still?"

"I came in late, and you know how Worthless is about being tardy."

"Ah, doing penance?"

"I know she'll check my activity log and see what time I signed off."

"She's such a bitch."

"Yeah, she is. So are you up for a break?"

She rubbed the back of her neck. "I guess, but just a short one. I have to get this finished and I was supposed to be meeting Alex for dinner at seven-thirty."

"Come on, I'll buy you a coke."

She locked her terminal and met him in the break room, where he had a cold diet coke waiting for her.

"You're the best."

"I know. Want something to eat? I've got some fruit." He rummaged around in the frig. "Yep, grapes, pineapple, and strawberries. I had to work through lunch, you know - making up for having to go to the freakin' dentist." He tossed her a Tupperwear container. "Nice catch, Red."

"Sounds great. The fruit, I mean. I worked through lunch, and I hadn't realized how hungry I am." She opened the lid halfway and popped a piece of pineapple in her mouth. "Ohmygod this is good. Thank you so much."

"Let's go sit in the conference room. I think the TV's still in there from the meeting this afternoon - we could catch a few minutes of the news."

She followed him into the dark conference room and heard the door close behind her. She fumbled for the light but his hand stopped her.

"Don't."

"But -"

"Shh..." His face was only centimeters from hers, and she could feel his warm breath on her lips. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she focused on his eyes, trying to ignore the warmth that was growing in her pelvis.

"What do you want?" she whispered, taking a step back.

"You know what I want." He stepped closer.

"Tell me," she breathed. She took another step back and found her back against the door.

"The same as you." One step brought him to her again. This time she felt his shirt against her breasts.

"But -"

He waited, one finger lazily tracing a curl that had escaped from her upswept hairstyle.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What about -" her voice trailed off. She wasn't sure she wanted to voice all the reasons this was so very wrong.

"Nothing matters if we both want it to happen." He ran his finger along the outline of her jaw.

"The risks -"

"Nothing is without risk," he whispered in her ear, and she was suddenly aware of the clean, masculine scent of him.

"I-"

"What?" His mouth was almost on hers. If she moved, even a fraction of an inch, she would be kissing him. A tantalizing thought, yes, but wrong. So very wrong.

"Why didn't you try anything the other night?" She asked, hoping to buy some time while she made up her mind about participating in what was very obviously on his mind. The other night they had been the last ones to leave happy hour, both of them very tipsy. When he hugged her goodbye, he had looked at her in a way that she could tell he wanted to kiss her, and she had wanted him to, but then the moment passed and they walked in opposite directions to their respective cars.

He laughed softly, startling her. "I might ask you the same question."

"You know I couldn't."

"Did you want me to?" He ran his finger down between her breasts, so gentle and light was his touch it felt like a tiny drop of water sliding along her peach mountain of flesh.

"Yes." He wasn't one for games, and she felt compelled to be honest with him.

"Do you want me to now?"

She hesitated.

"Answer me, " he whispered, as he traced the edge of her bra with his finger.

"Yes." Her voice was barely audible - more of a breath than a word.

He pulled her hair loose from the pins that held it secure, scattering pins all over the floor.

"You have the most incredibly beautiful hair, Red."

Then he wound his fingers through the hair at the base of her neck and pulled her to him with a firm hand. Slowly, ever so slowly, he traced the outline of her lips with the tip of his tongue, teasing her. Her lips parted, granting him access, which he took full advantage of, laying claim to her mouth with his.

As though they had a life of their own, her arms reached up around him, pulling him to her as she dropped the container of fruit behind him.

Suddenly he pulled away, leaving her breathless and panting, to stand a few inches away from her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You need to ask?" he said, as he straightened his shirt.

She was silent for a moment, unsure of what he was getting at, but not wanting to appear naïve and stupid. She thought quickly, and then spoke. "Was I too loud?"

He held her gaze for a moment before answering slowly. "No. No, that's not it at all."

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand what I did wrong."

"I know," he said simply.

"Can you please tell me?" She was beginning to panic now, the warm heat of desire quickly being replaced by the cold chill of fear.

"Give me your hands." He held out his hand to her as he walked back to stand close to her again. She put her hands in his, and he quickly pinned them above her head, holding them there against the door. He pressed his body up against hers, pinning her tightly, and began to thrust up against her pelvis, rubbing his pubic bone against her clit. He kissed her like a man possessed, plundering her mouth, bruising her lips against his teeth. She moaned, a deep, primal moan, which came out of the depths of her being. His leg forced her thighs apart and he positioned himself tightly against her between her legs.

"You may not move," he whispered into her ear. "You wanted it, and I'm going to give it to you." He paused, then added, "At my discretion."

She closed her eyes, processing the words he just spoke.

"Open your eyes, little one," he said. "You will not look away from me unless I give you permission."

She opened her eyes to meet his, not sure of what she saw reflected there.

"Tell me what you are feeling right now," he commanded her.

"I'm scared, I'm not sure what you want from me, but I'm so fucking aroused and wet that I can't stand not touching you..." her voice trailed off.

"Keep talking."

"I'm a very naughty girl for doing this. I have a fiancé waiting at home for me, and instead I'm in a conference room, hoping you'll just bend me over the table and fuck me silly. I should walk out of here right now, but I can't. I can't. I want you too much." By now she was on the verge of tears, but she didn't care. He had made her hornier than she had ever been before, and he hadn't even fingered her. She could feel her wetness running down the inside of her thigh, and she didn't even care.

"Tell me more."

"I want you to fuck me. Right here, right now. I guess I ought to ask you to spank me, too, for being such a bad girl, but frankly, the thought of that scares me too much."

"Are you afraid you might enjoy it?"

"Yes," she answered honestly.

"Why should I fuck you?"

She was silent for a moment, trying to figure out how to answer him without sounding like a complete slut. After all, she DID have to face him again at work on Monday.

"I'm waiting."

"You make me so hot. I can't stand it anymore. You look at me with that, that, LOOK, and I know what you're thinking, and it makes me so horny I can hardly sit still. You make these comments that only I can hear, and I know you know the effect it has on me. You stand too close in the elevator, so close I can smell your aftershave and feel the heat from your body against my back, and it makes me want to just stop the elevator and suck you off before you have a chance to even speak." The words just came pouring out, and she was powerless to stop them, even though she knew she was being too candid.

"I see." An amused smile played at the corners of his mouth. "So you're just a horny slut who needs her muffin stuffed, and I happen to be the closest man."

"No, that's not it at all and you know it."

"Temper, temper," he said in a sing-song voice. "My little Red's getting a little hot around the collar."

She was quickly becoming angry but rather than making her want to turn and walk away, it just served to make her want him more. She wanted to prove him wrong, to lick and suck on his cock until he couldn't speak, and then let him fuck her senseless.

"Come here, Red."

She walked over to him, looking deeply into his hazel eyes.

"Take off your panties."

She did as he bid her, sliding them slowly down her legs.

"Give them to me."

She picked them up and handed them to him, continuing to meet his eyes. He smelled them, much in the manner that a wine connoisseur sniffs the delicate bouquet of a glass of fine wine before tasting it.

"You are very wet, Red. Very, very wet. You smell like the ocean, slightly salty, with a hint of evergreen." He put her panties in the pocket of his pants. He pulled out a chair and sat down with his legs slightly apart.

"Pull your dress up, Red, up around your hips. Come bend over my lap."

She panicked. He couldn't possibly mean....

"Yes, Red, I do mean to spank you. You have indeed been a bad girl, and you deserve it. Don't make me ask you again."

She walked reluctantly over to where he was sitting. Thank god the lights were off, she thought. She couldn't bear to do this in the light.

"Wait - first I want you to turn on the light."

"No, I-"

"Red. The light. Now."

"But what if someone --"

"No one will be coming by. The cleaning crew has already been through, and the floor is deserted. It's Friday night, for heaven's sake. No one is still here. Now turn on the light."

Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as she turned on the light and returned to stand next to him.

"Bend over my lap. I want your bottom nice and high."

She gingerly lay over his lap, bracing her hands on the table, trying to support her weight on her feet and hands. He kicked her feet out from under her.

"Let your hands fall to the floor, Red. You won't need them for anything."

She let her hands drop, and was thankful her hair swung around her face. He held her tightly around the waist with one arm, and used that hand to hold her skirt up high around her waist. Her bottom was now totally exposed to the cool air of the conference room. She was aware, too, of the wetness that was starting to collect on her pussy.

"You will hold still, Red, and accept your punishment without complaint. I don't want to hear a sound out of you. Do you understand?"

She nodded, and felt the first slap on her bottom. After five smacks, her bottom started to smart. After five more, she felt the tears begin to roll down her face. After five more, he stopped. She waited, but he said nothing. Then she felt him pull her legs apart with his hand and slide his finger inside her now-dripping pussy.

"I see this has excited you, Red. I'm curious to know just how much." He plunged his middle finger in and out of her pussy, rubbing her clit firmly with his thumb. In a matter of minutes, she was ready to come.

"That's it, Red. Let it go. You know you want to come. Come on, little one. Come for me." He continued plunging in and out of her pussy, rubbing hard on her throbbing clit. She knew she was going to come any moment, and was powerless to stop it from happening. As the first spasms overtook her, he plunged the index finger of this other hand into her ass. That was all it took to send her over the edge. She cried out from the combination of pleasure and pain.

When her orgasm subsided, he withdrew his fingers. "I should have known you were still a virgin there," he said, not making any move to get her off his lap. She was silent, unsure of what he wanted her to say, and mortified at the thought that she had come right then because of his finger in her ass.

"Was it worth the wait?" he asked.

"I think so, yes," she answered.

"It's time for you to go."

"Now?" she asked. "But I thought -"

"Now. Before I do something I might regret. Get your things and go home. It's twenty after seven. If you hurry you can still meet Alex."

She slid off his lap, avoiding looking at him, and pulled her skirt down.

"Look at me, Red." She forced her eyes to meet his. "There is no reason to be ashamed - not of your sexuality, not of your desires, not of what turns you on. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Good. Then I'll see you here tomorrow at nine."

"What?" She gasped.

"You have a project to finish. I'll help you, because I delayed your progress this evening."

"That's really not necessary."

"It is. You'll be here at nine tomorrow. Now go, before I change my mind."

She quickly walked back to her desk, leaving him sitting there. The image of him in that chair with a wet spot on his thigh from her excitement was burned into her mind. And she wasn't quite sure what project he was going to help her finish in the morning, but she couldn't wait to find out.