Working Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The paramedic that was assigned to Karen and my rooms came strolling in with a folder of film in his hand.

"Finally got the pictures on room three. You won't believe what they show."

Taking the negatives and motioning for Karen to follow me I enter room three and throw the film onto the viewer.

"Sir we've got the X-rays back and let's take a look."

Staring at the film my jaw falls open for the third time that day. Looking at the film of the patients penis I notice multiple small balls from the middle of his penis into his bladder. Turning to look at Karen for help, her eyes widen and look at me.

"What the hell is that?"

"Damn if I know. Where's the intern again?"

Throwing her hands in the air she goes and grabs Cecilia from the desk. Watching the charge nurse take a rapid pace to our room I explain the situation and show her the X-rays. Staring at the X-rays Cecilia begins to giggle.

"Okay, get the wife out of the room and let's ask him some personal questions. Karen, get the intern out of the staff lounge."

As Karen darts to the doctors lounge I maneuver the wife out of the treatment room telling her we need to talk with her husband about the X-ray and he'll explain everything afterwards.

As the intern enters the room he looks at the X-ray. Smiling, he turns to the patient.

"Mr. Jordan. Those look like Mardi Gras beads? How did they get down there?"

Reluctantly Mr. Jordan begins to explain how the beads became impacted within his penis. His mistress had caught the beads at a local parade, wanting to please him more she shoved the beads down his penis with a string attached. Pulling them out at the moment of orgasm was suppose to further his pleasure. Unfortunately, the string broke. Now our patient had Mardi Gras beads stuck in his penis.

Explaining to Mr. Jordan that surgery was going to be required I motioned his wife back into the room.

"Mrs. Jordan, your husband requires surgery immediately. I won't go into the details, I'll let him explain that to you."

Exiting from the treatment room and shutting the soundproof door securely behind me I look to the other rooms. Nothing I wasn't use to. A few drunks, broken bones and the occasional victim of a fight. Karen came and grabbed me by the sleeve, pulling me towards treatment room seven.

There, standing beside the fish net blonde was the intern. With his hand on the bent toy he began to move it back and forth trying to slowly remove the toy.

"Fuck doc, what u doing? Trying to get it out or make me cum?"

As the intern began to stutter he continued to try various movements on the dildo to remove the toy.

"Hold it, right there. Fuck! That feels good! Move it that way again."

Backing away, the intern picked up the phone and paged the OB/GYN Surgeon overhead.

Karen and I began to explain to the blonde about the surgery and what we were about to do. Turning her head to her boyfriend the woman who had legs from her ass to the pavement yelled at her boyfriend.

"Next time, use your own cock mother fucker. Not some plastic shit."

Watching Karen blush, I grabbed the IV needle and began to help my co-worker get the blonde ready for surgery. As they wheeled her out I stood there sipping on coffee and eating a piece of sugared down King cake. With her ass in the air and on all fours she made quite a site heading upstairs.

Shaking my head I looked at the clock and noticed our shift was about over. Handing Karen a cup of coffee I smiled.

"It's been very different for me. How about you?"

Taking the coffee Karen looked over her cup.

"Different? I've had more weird cases than I care to think about. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it."

Raising my coffee cup in a toast I bow.

"Thank you m'Lady. That's teamwork. Long night, strange things. But that's what we do right?"

Reporting off to the next shift was more than just a relief. It was like a burden being lifted from your shoulders. Heading back to room with Karen dragging along beside me, I stopped at the end of the hallway and looked out the window.

"You know something? This is the best part of the day. Look out there. The sun rising, the sky is still clear and the heat hasn't hit yet. This is the time of day that sparkles."

Smiling out the window Karen looks down at her coffee.

"Yea it is, but we're back to work in 12 hours. And I have caffeine to get out of my system."

Winking at Karen, I motion her to my room.

"No problem. Got that taken care of."

Opening the door to my room, I wander inside and reach inside the barred shower. Pulling out a case of beer I grin at Karen.

"That nursing assistant Tanya? Well, she knows what it's like to try and relax after along shift. So I asked her to grab us some beers after work. She was more than happy to."

Grabbing her mouth, Karen began to laugh.

"So you have a bed bath on the way also?"

Shaking my head innocently, I raise my hands.

"No way! Just a few beers, some sleep and back to work. Now tomorrow after work maybe a tour of the city. But not today."

Shaking her head and erupting with laughter Karen strolls into the room and shuts the door. Opening the bag of beer I pull out a couple cans and notice the Mardi Gras beads laying in the bottom. Handing Karen a beer I grab a hand full of beads and place them over her neck.

"Welcome to Mardi Gras girl. We've got an interesting week ahead of us."

Bending her head as I slip the beads over her head Karen smiles as I stare into those dark eyes once more. Taking the beer in her hand she excuses herself and heads to the bathroom. Turning on the music station I open my beer and stare out over the city streets. For the next week we would be handling the ill of this city. From there who knew where we might go. Each in our own direction, each fulfilling a new contract.

As I heard Karen open the bathroom door I turned from the continuing party in the street. There standing in the doorway, was the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on. Her tanned skinned shining in the morning sun. Her page boy black hair framing her face. Scrubs? Those were gone. Just a thong was being worn now.

Flicking the beads around her neck Karen smiled at me.

"Shall I get a string? Or do I need to beg you to go deeper?"

At a lost of words I smiled and moved to take Karen in my arms. Yep, this was going to be an interesting week. One I'm sure will lead to others. Maybe I can talk Karen into the Caribbean contract next. Seeing that body in a bikini on the beach would definitely make the sunburn and crying tourist worthwhile for a more long term contract.

Just maybe...

12