Working on Shel

Story Info
We meet at the office & it heats up from there.
1.6k words
3.5
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just an average joe. You know the type. Five foot four, with short, dark-brown, glossy hair, bright blue eyes, average build, perfect teeth, with a sexy smile that could heat up an eskimo that's been stuck in the ice for three years. Ok, so I'm short, and sexy as hell, but you know what I mean. I get up every morning, go to work at the office, stay late, come home to my one bedroom apartment, whack one off and fall asleep. At least, that's how it used to be. Let me tell you a little story... I was walking hurriedly down a carpeted hall at the office, towards my boss's office, my nose stuck in the report I was getting ready to give him. I rounded a corner, carelessly not watching where I was going. I felt a jolt, as I hit something, my hands contacting something soft, yet firm, at the same time. In my shock, my report goes flying, papers everywhere. I grunt out a few curses, my eyes searching for whatever I hit. Then my eyes locked on hers. It was like lightning, shooting straight to my heart. Or, maybe it was my groin...

* * * * *

I thought today would be just another normal, boring workday. Don't misunderstand, I love my job, but my life has just been so stoic lately. I work, sleep, and work. The only fun I have is working out. So, imagine my surprise when I literally bump into my dream.

You see, I'm a dreamer, I walk around with my head in the clouds, dreaming of what my life could be. I'm so average that my dreams take on the above-average life I hope for. I have always dreamt of this sexy, hot stranger, with piercing blue eyes, and a sexy dimple. HE is the one my heart belonged to, and all the other men I have met have paled to my dream man. The one I didn't believe existed. However, I literally knocked my dream man on his tight, sexy ass!

When I looked down into those blue eyes, I KNEW he was the one. But, again, I'm just an average looking woman that blushes so easily. I knelt down to pick up his papers, murmuring apologies, like an idiot. My eyes strayed to his hands, those beautiful, long fingers, and immediately I pictured them caressing my breasts, his long fingers working over my nipples...and to my utmost horror, I noticed those traitorous nipples erect against my blouse! And of course, that's right where his eyes were, noticing his effect on me.

I thrust his papers back at him, apologizing for my clumsiness again, then hurried off down the hall, cursing at my reaction.

* * * * *

I managed to unlock my eyes from hers long enough to look for her name-tag. My gaze trailed down her slim, slightly up-turned nose, over a pair of full, pouty lips, across a slim, sexy neck. After what seemed like hours of searching, I read the little black letters on her name-tag. "Shel". I rolled the name around in my mind, liking the feel of it. My eyes strayed, of their own accord, to her incredible chest, examining the two large mounds under her shirt. Almost immediately, I noticed two small, hard buds poking out towards me. My eyes must have widened something terrible, a hot flush creeping into my cheeks, and another kind of heat creeping into my jeans. Then she ran off, leaving me wishing I had... done SOMETHING. I should have asked her for her number, or where she worked, or anything that would let me find her again. As it was, I resigned myself to the fact that, in an office as big as this one, I'd likely never see her again. So, I contented myself with watching her firm little ass as it hurried away from me. Was that a hint of a seductive sway I saw, or was it my hormone-driven imagination running away with me?

Either way, I decided to stay late after work that day. I knew there was no way I was going to get to sleep when I got home, so I figured I might as well exhaust myself with work. I couldn't get Shel out of my mind. She was the most exquisite creature I'd ever seen before in my life. I concentrated on my work, and some time, when my vision started to blur, and my eyes started to slip closed, I decided it would be best to just go home, and try to sleep. I stumbled to my car, my hands fumbling in my pockets for the keys. Looking up, I noticed a car parked beside mine, with another figure beside it, fumbling with her keys, trying to open her car. I moved closer, squinting in the dark, trying to make out a face. I gasped, recognizing that perfect figure first, then the lovely face of the woman I'd run into earlier that day. All thoughts of sleep gone from my mind, I started striding towards her car. She looked up, her gaze locking with mine. She came to stand before her car, waiting for me. I reached her, my hands sliding into the back of her hair, my mouth pressing tightly to hers. And, to my near surprise, she returned my kiss, eagerly, almost as eagerly as I was giving it. I needed her quick, and I needed her now. Some animal instinct inside me was taking over. I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around, bending her over the hood of her car...

* * * * *

I tried, I really tried to concentrate on my work after my dream world crashed into my real world. But I couldn't get the picture of him out of my head, his full lips, his piercing blue eyes, and that kiss me dimple. I spent the rest of the day imagining his arms around me, his hot, sweaty body pressed against mine. The day passed by without notice, none of my work being accomplished, and by the time I looked at the clock, I realized it was well past quitting time.

I hurried out to my car, trying to find my keys and getting my eyes to focus enough to unlock it, when I saw a figure walking toward me. I recognized the outline of his body, and as he got closer, I leaned against the hood of my car for support, my knees were shaking. I nearly fainted when he kissed me, but my instincts took over, returning his kiss with passion. As he turned me around, I pressed my breasts against the hood of the car, the cool metal arousing me more as his hands slid under my short skirt. I blushed at his gasp of surprise as his hands found my bare ass cheeks, no nylons underneath. He slid his hands to the front, sliding my black lace thong down my thighs, as my fingers reach behind me to unbutton his pants, freeing his hard, throbbing cock. I purred as his cock slid easily inside my wet, aching pussy, pressing my hips back against him, urging him in deeper...

* * * * *

I go nearly mad with lust, as soon as I feel her sweet hand encircling my member, pulling it towards her burning hot little mound. I feel her push me inside of her, nearly screaming from the intensity of sensation. My hips automatically buck forward, plunging my throbbing cock deeper into her, feeling her little love hole wrap itself lusciously around me, tight as a glove. I lift her dress, exposing her pretty little ass to the chill night air. I watch my aching cock slowly pound into her tender little love hole. Each hard pounding forcing her body onto the hard metal of the hood. I lean over her, laying against her back. My hot breath wafting over her ear. I pound into her harder, deeper, driving my cock into the depths of her needy pussy, while my hands slide up under her body, under her shirt, taking her two gorgeous, firm mounds into my hands, squeezing hard. My body aches for release, and I know hers does too. I feel the tension building inside of her, wrapping her already tight cunt tighter around me. I gasp in her ear, as my need approaches undeniable heights, and I succumb to it, a flow of hot juices spurting into her, speaking the first word I've said to her, yet. "Shel". Maybe it was that word, or the feeling of my cum gushing into her, but she exploded at the same time, her strong, delicate pussy muscles sucking me, milking my spasming cock.

* * * * *

My brain completely shut down, only my body was alive to all the sensations he was making me feel. His hard shaft slamming into my wanton pussy, our moans the only sound breaking the quiet night air. I could feel the pressure building, feel his soft pubic hair tickling my oversensitive skin, every single nerve ending coming alive as I felt him tense up, his gasp and then the whisper of my name in my ear pushing me over the edge. I exploded as his hot seed rushed inside me, my soft cries filling the air.

He collapsed on my back, pressing my overheated body into the cool metal of the car. His hands lightly caressed my back, I turned my head and found his soft lips with mine, kissing him deeply. Then, without a word, he pulled out, zipped back up and after helping me fix my clothing, he walked to his car. Our eyes met, no words needed, as we each drove off, going our separate ways.

I dreamt about him, again, only this time I had his lips, his wonderful smell, the feel of his skin, I knew it all by heart. He was no longer my dream man, he was my destiny, my true love, my hopes and dreams. I knew we would meet again, it was just a matter of time...