Working Out With Plus

Story Info
Pretty gives Plus a memorable work out.
1.2k words
4.39
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to watch you when you are unaware. So when you told me you were going to work out, I put my book down, and waited a few minutes for you to get settled. The hard driving blues of Stevie Ray Vaughan pounding in the air tells me that you are ready to begin. I quietly make my way to the doorway. Concentrating on your workout and with your back to me, it's easy to remain inconspicuous.

At first glance, I see that you have already positioned yourself on your weight bench in preparation for your work out. Flat on your back, legs spread wide and straddling the bench, feet planted flat on the ground. The weight bar is directly above your head and you are fixated on it as your mentally prepare yourself. I hear several deep breaths and watch you reach for the bar.

I am focused on your arms as you begin your repetitions. Your triceps swell and become more pumped and defined with each lift. No matter how many times I watch you, I am amazed at your strength. Thoughts of your strong arms wrapping themselves around me, pulling me into you invade my mind.

Returning to reality, my eyes begin to travel downward and settle upon your broad, hard chest. I watch your pecs thicken and bunch as they squeeze together with each push, almost touching. My thoughts turn to how safe and secure I feel when I lay my head upon your chest. How loved I feel when our bodies meld together, my softness pressed against your hardness.

Your grunts and groans snap me back to reality once again. My eyes move further down to your belly. Although subtle, your abs visibly tighten. What a sexy, hard belly. And when you are lifting…even sexier.

Breaking my gaze, I move further south and for the first time, notice that you are naked. What a beautiful site. A slight gasp escapes my lips but you are so intense when you work out that your concentration is still undisturbed.

Mesmerized, I stand and watch for some time but the thought of having you overwhelms me. I step quietly into the room, walk to the bench and position myself facing you, straddling the bench between your legs. And now, finally, you see me, you feel me.

You acknowledge my presence with a slight nod but continue your work out.

I sit motionless and continue to watch you. Your muscles tighten and release over and over again. Your grunting and groaning gets louder with each lift. I am impressed with your dedication and commitment to take such good care of yourself. But…..

I need you now. I want to please you now. I place my hands on the tops of your thighs. Beginning right above your knees I begin to run my hands up and down your thighs slowly and lovingly. I move my hands to the inside, tender portion and continue my light caresses. Your lifting does not cease; you do not skip a beat.

I lean slightly forward and down and as I do one of my tits peaks out of my gown and slightly grazes your soft cock. I lean further down and lightly kiss, beginning with the tops of your thighs and working my way inward. My fingers search out and find your sensitive balls. I kiss all over your inner thighs as my fingers play lightly. My kisses become wetter, more intense and I begin to suck and nip at your tender flesh.

I sit up slightly and notice that your once soft dick has begun to swell and grow. Fingers still dancing on your balls, I guide a rock hard nipple towards your cock. I rub my nipple all over your thick knob. Your cock responds by swelling larger and getting harder. It points straight up for me. My hard bud rubbing your cockhead elicits a steady ooze of clear, shiny juice, allowing my nipple to freely slide over your thick knob. It feels so good babe.

I sit up straight, and as I do I hear "Clunk". I look up to see that you have returned the weights to the stand. The look on your face tells me that your intensity is now focused on me. Eyes locked, I touch my slick, hard nipple and soak my finger with your warm, sticky juice. I bring my finger to my mouth, coat my lips with you and suck my finger clean, savoring every drop.

Leaning back down, I begin to place warm, wet kisses all over your cockhead. My fingers again seek out your balls and my nails graze over them. I start to nip gently and suck slightly on your swollen cockhead. In between the kissing, nipping and sucking, I glance up at you and know that I am pleasing you. Having tantalized your cockhead to the point of hearing moans and groans, I move down further and begin to lick your balls all over. My hot, wet tongue licks and licks and licks as my mouth start to suck and pull at you. Sucking, slurping noises fill the air along with hearty moaning. I suck your balls into my mouth and reach for your hard shaft. I roll them around inside my mouth, wetting them, soaking them and sucking them. I begin to stroke your hardness from bottom to top. Your cock is so thick and hard that it begs for me to suck it.

I release your balls from my mouth and reposition myself so that my mouth is hovering directly above your thick, hard manhood. I look to make sure you are watching me and then lean down partially upon you and guide your cock to my lips. My lips, shiny from sucking your balls, begin to suck you in. My wet mouth takes over as I continue to suck in your hard, throbbing dick. My tongue dances on and circles your swollen shaft. I feel you begin to rock your hips. I hold the base of your cock with my left hand; stroking you as I continue sucking you in, lips squeezed tightly around your thickness, tongue circling. Your hips start to rock faster and I feel your hands upon my head. Yes, I think to myself, move me baby. Move me to the rhythm you want, the rhythm you need. With your big hands you move my head as I suck you harder and faster. I release my hand from the base of your cock and suck you in completely, deeply. Your loud moaning urges me on. I press my lips tighter around your big, thick, throbbing cock. I suck you baby, hard and fast. I feel your entire body begin to tighten. I hear your guttural "OH MY GOD!!!" I feel your cock explode inside my mouth. Your come showers my throat. Your body quivers, shakes and shudders.

Giving you only a moment to recover, I begin to clean your cock for you. Licking it up one side and down the other. The slight twinges of your body let me know just how sensitive you are right now and I release you.

I look up at you and see one very sated man with a big, goofy grin.

"Thanks for the work out Babe."