Working Stiff

Story Info
Lucky guy gets the chance of a lifetime at work.
2.5k words
4.13
68.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the summers in college I worked night shift maintenance/bell man/whatever at a place that rented summer cabins to tourists. It paid the bills, and wasn't too hard of work.

Number 2 ALWAYS had something wrong with it. Worked out pretty well for me, though, since it allowed me to check out and attractive women who might happen to be staying there.

The best was Bob and Amy. They were in their late 30's, pretty fit, and just an all around great couple. Bob owned some construction company and Amy was a librarian. She was quite the looker -- I would have never guessed she was as old as she was. A little under six foot tall, dark brown hair that went most of the way down her back, slender with nice C-cup tits, and nice, long swimmer's legs to top it all off. When they first got there, she always wore tank tops and pants, but after I had made a few calls I noticed she had started wearing Daisy Duke style shorts. Hey, I wasn't going to complain. I started to get an inkling that her and Bob might like me checking her out. I didn't think too much about it, though.

One exceptionally slow night I had a call over there to fix a plugged up shower head. As I was walking along the cabin to the front door, I passed the bathroom window and caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look and there was Amy, naked and halfway through putting her bathrobe on, which gave me a brief but awesome view of her nice, full tits down to her freshly shaven mound. I stopped in my tracks and did a double take as she finished putting it on. I expected her to be angry, glare at me and close the curtain, but to my surprise she only gave me a mischievous grin and waved.

A tiny bit of blood must have drained from my rock hard cock since I suddenly had the good sense to finish walking to the front door. I waited a moment before knocking to attempt to regain my composure and wish my cock would go back down. After that view, though, no such luck.

Bob answered the door and invited me in. I walked into the living room and say Amy coming out of the bathroom, a sly grin on here face as she said hello to me.

"Well," Bob said, "the showerhead is working again, but there is another issue I was wondering if you could possibly help me out with?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Some buddies and I were going down to the bar for a while and I was wondering if you would be willing to, uh..." he paused, as if to emphasize the next part, "keep Amy company while I'm gone? I realize that it's not part of your regular job description, so I am willing to offer $100 as compensation" he said with a grin. "And, of course, whatever entertainment the two of you can come up with," he finished. With a wink.

I was confused. Was he really saying he was expecting me to screw Amy, or was my lustful imagination getting the best of me?

"Ok..." I replied, a little hesitantly. Bob noticed this and told me, "Don't worry. Anything Amy says is fine by me."

"Um... when do you expect to be back?" I asked.

"Late... later... maybe tomorrow" he replied with a laugh.

I was beginning to think he was serious.

I pondered it for a split second. If I really had the chance, which it was looking like I did, I would be either crazy or gay to turn it down!

"I think I can handle that" I told him.

Bob chuckled and replied "We'll see what you can handle". Bob and Amy shared a quick kiss then he was out the door, leaving me there with a very sultry woman.

Amy had that sly smile again. "I was really hoping that you would say 'yes'" she said as she walked towards me. "I've been thinking about this since we first saw you."

She was now standing very close to me in just her thin bathrobe, her tits barely keeping daylight between the two of us. I knew my cock was doing the same.

I swallowed, scarcely believing this might actually be true. "Waiting for what?" I asked, my eyes unable to look anywhere but the bright green of hers. Funny thing was, I remembered them always being more hazel before.

She put an arm around my back and gently leaned into me, her firm tits against my chest and I knew she could feel my cock against her. "Silly boy," she said, running her other hand through my hair and down the side of my face, "Bob and I have been looking to spice up our love life a bit and we talked about me fucking another guy. It turns him on and I get to pick a young stud to fuck my brains out. I've been looking for quite a while. Then I saw you. I'm sure you noticed?"

"Noticed?" I dumbly replied, unable to believe my good fortune. I was by no means a virgin, but never had I had this kind of a deal.

"Of course... The short shorts, tight shirts and no underwear or bra when you came around... which, by the way, we have started to find things for you to fix."

I couldn't believe it. I had noticed her hard nipples a time or two, but just figured she was being comfortable since she was around the house. I never considered that it was for my benefit!

Somewhere along the line I had started running my hands up and down her back. Now I slid one down to get a handful of her firm ass. 'Definitely a swimmer' I thought.

Her smile became even more mischievous. "Now you're getting the idea. Are my eyes green?" she asked.

"Very."

She leaned in and whispered, "They do that when I'm really, really horny." Her warm breath in my ear was almost enough to make me cum at this point. Her saying "Let me see that cock of yours" didn't help.

Before I could respond she walked me backwards and pushed me onto the couch. She stood there for a moment, her hands on her hips, grinning that maddening grin of hers. "I'm going to enjoy this" she said as she went to her knees, giving me a full view of her ample cleavage along the way.

Her hands expertly unzipped my pants, then slid them and my boxers down, almost in one movement. Her eyes and her smile widened as she gazed at my stiff cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and said, "I knew I picked you for a reason" as she took me into her mouth.

I have had quite a few blowjobs over the years, but none like this. It almost felt like my cock was in a tight, virgin pussy! Normally during a blowjob I like to hold the chick's head for a while and fuck her mouth a bit, but with Amy the thought never even crossed my mind. Her hand, mouth, and tongue worked my cock while the other played will my balls. I knew I wasn't going to last long right from the start, and sure enough, barely a minute into it my cock exploded and shot a load of cum deep into her throat. Being the pro she was, it didn't even faze her. She kept sucking and pumping me until she had swallowed every last drop. When she was finished, I literally felt too drained to even speak.

"I do that for Bob almost every night and he barely lasts longer than you did. I'm impressed!" she told me.

I mumbled a weak "Thanks" as she stood up and removed her robe, letting it slide teasingly off of her shoulders onto the floor.

Now that I could admire her entire body from head to toe, I realized that she looked nowhere near her age. Her body honestly didn't look a day over 25. Firm, smooth skin, flat stomach, firm, perky tits (natural, to boot!), and not a sign of a stretch mark or wrinkle anywhere.

She kneeled on the couch and straddled me, removing my shirt as I took the opportunity to put my hands on those perfect, gorgeous tits. She smiled and closed her eyes as I fondled and caressed them, making sure to explore every square inch. I heard her gasp slightly when I took one of her hard nipples in my mouth, licking and sucking on it.

Her hand stroked my hair as I continued, occasional slight moans escaping her. As I began nibbling, her moans became stronger and more frequent. Suddenly she let out a short, quick gasp and grabbed a hold of my hair. I felt her whole body stiffen for a moment and realized that she had just had an orgasm.

I had heard of women with really sensitive nipples, but had never met one before. It was an interesting experience, and it wasn't over yet.

"Don't stop," she ordered me. "Bob has a tough time.... making me cum like... that. Mmmm... I love it." Naturally, I obliged her. "Ahh... keep going... hmmm... mmmm... keep doing that.... There, with your tongue... mmm... yesss... nibble harder.... Mmmm....MMMmmmm.... AAhhhhh.... I'm... going to... AAAAHHHhh... AAAAAAHHHHHHhhh.... AAAHHHHHHH!"

I was quite impressed with myself. I hadn't even been near her pussy yet and had managed to make her cum twice! I tried playing with her pussy lips but she pushed my hand away. "No... not yet. I'm enjoying this... too much. Don't you... dare... stop!" she told me. My mouth and tongue were starting to get sore, but luckily she came quickly this time. By this point I could feel her warm pussy juices soaking my leg.

Finally satisfied with that, she pushed me back and began stroking my stiffening cock. "That was amazing," she told me. "Bob can do that once in a while, but never, ever, more than once. What's your secret?"

"Luck," I told her, truthfully.

"Bullshit," she replied sweetly. "Hmm... I wonder... are you as good with your tongue in other places?" She had that grin again.

"I don't know if my tongue can handle that tonight."

"That's a real shame. I love being eaten out." She began stroking her clit and closed her eyes. "I love the feel of a tongue down there... licking my clit... and my pussy... I guess that your... little 'performance'... makes up for it..." She opened her eyes and grinned again. "For now."

"Sorry," I replied.

She stopped stroking herself, let go of me, and stood up. "Would you like to get soapy with me?" she asked.

The image that came to my mind of her covered in suds was too good to pass up. "Of course!"

We were headed to the bathroom when she suddenly stopped and went back into the living room to a video camera that I hadn't noticed. "I hope you don't mind..." she said sheepishly. "I was recording this to watch later with Bob. I'll delete it, if you're shy..." she said coyly.

I thought for a second and then figured, 'Hey, he's letting me fuck her. Why not?' "Not at all," I replied.

Amy smiled. "Good. On with the show, then."

The shower took up a whole wall of the bathroom and has a clear glass front with not one but three showerheads inside. She had me get in and start the water while she set up the camera. "Use the body wash and get all nice and sudsy," she instructed me.

I did, and she stood at the door, watching me with a hungry look on in her eyes. I gave her what I hoped was a good little show before inviting her in.

"You missed a spot," she said slyly. "Well, why don't you get it for me?"

I cannot describe the feel of her hands all over my body as we kissed and lathered each other. The woman should be a masseuse, not a librarian. I made sure to take my time and explore every inch of her body.

Repeatedly.

I kept trying to slip my finger in her wet pussy, but she kept pushing my hand away and telling me there was one more thing she wanted to do. Finally, though, she gave in. I slid my finger between her lips as I stood behind her and held her to me, hearing her gasp with pleasure. I stroked her clit as I slid another finger deep into her dripping cunt. She moaned and grabbed the shower rail for support. She thrust her hips to match my finger. Suddenly she pulled my hand away and threw the shower door open.

"I can't take it anymore," she said, her eyes an even more livid green. She pulled me towards the bedroom, not even bothering to shut off the water or grab the camera. "I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard. I want your cock in me... you had better fuck me with everything you have!"

She got on the bed on her hands and knees, her luscious ass in the air, her dripping pussy sitting there begging for a cock. I only stopped for a split second to admire it as I went to mount her.

"Don't make me wait any longer! I've wa-!" The feel of my cock sliding into her tight hole cut her off in mid sentence. "AAAahhhh" was her only reply as I buried my cock as deep as I could before pulling it all the way back out, giving her several long, deep thrusts. I remember being impressed with how tight her pussy was, especially considering her age. I always thought a woman like her would be pretty loose. It was definitely a nice surprise!

"Oh... that feels... aaahh... soooo... oh, fuck... oh... so... fucking... good... ohh... keep going (as if I had ANY intention of stopping)... yess... oh, Jack... mmmm... I should... have... aaaaaahh... mmm... started... fucking you... right... aaaahhhh... aaaahhhh... away.. AAAAHHHHHHH!!!

She came rather quickly, her pussy tightening even more. She kept matching me thrust for thrust, our hips moving in perfect unison. I began fucking her harder as she gave up on trying to talk and went to inarticulate moans. I kept thrusting, going deeper and faster, Amy matching me perfectly. This woman could fuck! She came two more times in quick succession, her warm juices slopping onto my balls and down my thighs. I know that the lubrication of her steady flow of juices was all that kept me going as long as I did.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. As she came a fourth time, I slammed my cock as deep as it would go and emptied my cum deep inside her. I collapsed on top of her, both of us trying to catch our breath, too deep in bliss and exhaustion for words. I don't know how long we laid there until we rolled onto our sides and we layed spooned together in sheer euphoria.

Until my radio went off with another maintenance call.