Working with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers

My eyes kept going to the now closed and locked door until I realized there was a pinprick of light. I puzzled over it for a moment until I realized that the door was an antique with an actual old-fashioned key hole just below the doorknob! I was like a man under a spell, as I slipped out of bed and padded naked across the room to kneel in front of the door, my cock hardening as I moved -- hoping and praying.

Kneeling, I leaned forward and put one eye to the door. After a moment to adjust my line of sight, my prayers were answered! My view was limited, but my God, what a view it was! Brian and Mom were fucking doggy style, but I was restricted to a vision of Mom's face and tits and once in a while, Brian's arm and hand as he caressed Mom.

My mother's face was again slack-jawed with ecstasy as her fellow fucked her from behind, Mom's tits, beautiful hanging udders swayed and bounced -- nipples swollen to the point of bursting from her arousal. My cock became angrily erect again and I began to stroke myself without even thinking about it -- imagining Mom's tight pussy wrapped around my erection...imagining the silky furnace that was her cunt, massaging my cock, loving it, trapping it inside her steamy, slick flesh forever!

I strained to hear their love-talk, but could only catch random words amidst groans, both of them losing themselves to the mother-son fantasy. "Fuck Momma, John. Fuck me, Give me my son's cock, please!" Mom's son-proxy seemed to fuck her forever, producing a million varieties of carnal expressions on her face -- fucking her until she was covered in fuck sweat, her short, blonde hair plastered against her forehead, all askew as he entangled his fingers there before caressing her cheek and let her suck on his fingers, cheeks hollowing out as she pretending it was his cock, or mine!

Only at the end could I hear my mother clearly as her body quaked and shook as he fucked her hard and deep, screaming as she orgasmed -- "Fuck me, John! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I love you, John!"

As Mom came, I joined her, again shooting a load of white hot semen into my cupped hand and moaning, "I love you, Mom!" over and over, wishing our mutual orgasm was the real thing as I slumped softly against the door, gasping for breath from another intense orgasm of my own. My cock throbbed as I gently stroked the last of my seed out, wishing with all my heart that it was my mother that was actually pleasuring me.

Mom disappeared from view and then the lights went out. With my mind all awhirl, I got to my feet, cleaned myself up and climbed back into bed. I was quickly asleep, but the nights revelations followed me into my dreams as I found myself running naked through what seemed to be endless halls and corridors of the hotel, sporting a truly colossal erection as I pursued my equally naked mother as she teasingly led me on a chase -- never allowing me to quite catch up with her.

I was in rough shape when I joined Mom for breakfast in the hotel dining room the next morning. Mom was waiting for me, looking her usual chipper and energetic self, dressed as usual in a company blazer, white blouse that was revealing what suddenly appeared to be a tremendous amount of cleavage and her usual short skirt that showed off her great legs, showcased in part by two inch high heels. If anything, last night's fucking seemed to have left her with an exceptional lovely glow.

I trembled as she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as I leaned over to hug her. Suddenly, I seemed to have forgotten how to give my mother a chaste hug, my hands aching to caress her breasts and fluttering about her shoulder like a confused bird. Mom sensed that something was amiss and gave me a concerned, motherly appraisal as she said, "You okay, John? Have a rough night?"

I shrugged and said, "No, I'm good, Mom." I began to glumly look at the breakfast menu, not really hungry and ordering only coffee and toast when the waitress came up and asked me what I wanted, beating back the urge to scream, "I want my Mom's pussy, hot, wet and spread wide right here on the table in front of me."

Mom's mother's radar seemed to pick up that something was amiss. "Honey, are you sure you're okay? Some sweet young southern thang didn't wear you out, did she?"

I felt myself blush, more so because I thought I could detect a hint of jealousy in Mom's voice as she spoke. I shook my head and said, "No -- just had a drink or two last night. I...I didn't meet anyone."

Mom's expression still expressed doubt, but she nodded and as we ate, we began to discuss the day's presentation -- a complex series about our top line products that we hoped to score big with to several rural counties surrounding Nashville. I mostly nodded at Mom's directions and suggestions but most of my attention was on her.

Mom was dressed no differently than she usually was, but everything about her seemed magnified -- to me she was radiating a sexuality more intense than anything I had ever encountered. As we ate and then made our way to the conference room, her body seemed to be screaming out to me in some many ways. Her mildly exposed cleavage appeared to me to be literally overflowing her bra as I saw her heavy meaty breasts bouncing as she was being fucked from behind last night. The way Mom's skirt hugged her ass seemed to produce replay after replay of her naked, firm yet bouncy ass cheeks, quivering as she orgasmed. Mom's legs seemed to cry out to be spread wide, allowing a man to sink his cock into the sweet, bald pussy between her creamy thighs. Mom's lips as she spoke or simply breathed seemed to be pulsing in need for a cock...MY COCK to be slowly slipped between them with her hungry, teasing tongue poised for action.

No matter how hard I tried, I could not shake images of Mom fucking Brian from my head. No matter how hard I tried, I could not shake images of Mom fucking me out of my head. I could not focus, I could not concentrate and it shouldn't surprise anyone that the day went to hell in a hurry.

Mom, as always, hit her marks and was her usual brilliant self, but I seemed to stumble into glitches and fuck-ups every few minutes, missing my cues or hitting the wrong buttons, causing Mom to wait for visuals and uploads -- all the while seeing her naked on her back in bed, legs spread wide and her slick, wet pussy open and inviting as she hissed, "Fuck me, son! Fuck Momma now!" or on her hands and knees, wiggling her cute rear end at me, urging me to take her from behind or kneeling in front of me, her cheeks bulging as she took my entire cock in her mouth, sucking me lovingly as her brilliant blue eyes communicated her love and lust for her son."

As the morning session ended and the audience prepared to go to lunch, Mom sidled up next to me and leaned in and hissed softly, "Are you okay?"

I nodded weakly and replied, "Yes."

"Then get your shit together! You're blowing this for us, dammit!"

"Sorry, Mom!" I whispered back even as I felt my cock begin to harden as I realized I could feel her breast pressing into my chest as we huddled together.

"Screw sorry. Get your head out of your ass and do your job, John!" Mom growled. "I'll see what I can do to salvage this and you get your shit together for the afternoon session!" Mom turned and walked off towards several potential buyers she was taking to lunch and even though I knew how badly I'd done, all I could do was admire Mom's butt as she walked away and savor the sensation of her meaty tit against my body.

The afternoon session did start better, but it quickly degenerated as I found myself helplessly being distracted by Mom as she moved about the room, fascinated by the curve of her legs when I should have been cuing up software. Imagining more of her breasts as she leaned over a table to make a point instead of activating a link to our website or instead of her perfectly coiffed hair and expertly applied makeup, seeing her hair plastered with fucksweat and her mouth gaping open in stupefied ecstasy. Daydreaming about how her mouth would feel on my cock and exiting the internet when I should have been streaming a demonstration video. It was a bad day.

As the day wound down and Mom discussed orders with various new clients, the furious looks she threw my way told me that sales were not going to match up to her expectations. I knew I was in trouble and after the last customer left, I trudged up to Mom to apologize.

"Mom," I began, but got no further.

"Not right now," Mom snapped, interrupting me. "Go up to your room. I'll be upstairs in a bit. I need a drink first or I might just slap the shit out of you." Mom spun on her heel and stormed off towards the hotel bar. I watched her leave, feeling as useless and as helpless as I ever have -- much like I might have felt at twelve years old and sent to my room for some stupid transgression.

I obeyed her and went upstairs, sitting on the edge of my bed and staring desolately at the floor, afraid that my days as Mom's work partner might be over. The loss of my job didn't bother me nearly as much as the thought of not being with Mom day in and day out. It seemed like I waited forever, but it was less than an hour before Mom stormed through our connecting door and as she slammed it behind her, angrily said, "Do you want to explain just what the hell was going on today?"

I couldn't look Mom in the eye, staring at the carpet instead. Mom stepped closer and said, "Answer me, John! Are you on something? Every time you were supposed to be on the ball, all I could see was you looking at me with a dazed expression."

"I'm...I'm sorry, Mom," I muttered, trying to look up at her face, but allowing my gaze to linger at her chest -- her exposed skin flushed red in her anger -- her exposed cleavage heaving as she breathed hard. I felt my cock throb as it had done most of the day, already swelling because of her closeness.

"Sorry isn't telling me anything, goddamnit!" Mom snarled. She stepped up to me, took my chin in her hand and lifted it so she could see into my eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Mom's lovely face was too much for me -- I couldn't withstand her blazing gaze and again I ducked my head, but Mom followed me down, leaning forward to keep looking at my face, but now offering me a wondrous view of her breasts as her blouse gaped open. Mom was wearing a white, lacy, half-bra -- her breasts practically falling out and more than a little of her aureoles exposed. I felt my hand come up involuntarily, only barely able to resist reaching out and cupping my mother's meaty breast.

Suddenly, Mom realized where I was staring and gasped, taking a step back from me. I craved her and wanted her and I instinctively came to my feet as she moved back. I finally looked up to see a mixture of expressions fighting for control of her face. Finally, anger seemed to win out.

"Is that what's got you screwed up?" Mom hissed. She reached up and cupped her breasts, lifting them upwards so they almost fell out of her blouse. "Suddenly you noticed I have tits? Dammit, John, I'm your mother!"

"Do you want to fuck me, Mom?" I said in a hoarse whisper that while barely audible, I know Mom heard as she took another step back.

"Oh my God!" Mom moaned, taking another step back. "You can't ask me that. I'm your...your mother!"

I took a step towards her and replied, "I want to fuck you, Mom. You're beautiful and I love you. You want to fuck me, don't you?"

The anger was now fading quickly from Mom's face only to be replaced by fear or something else...longing maybe? "John, what's come over you? You can't talk like that...we couldn't...a mother and son can't..."

Mom backed up again, bumping against the door connecting our two rooms. Her hand dropped to the door knob, fingers fumbling as she tried to open it and retreat, but I was there and my hand was on hers, stopping her and my other hand dropped on her shoulder. "I saw you last night...with him, with Brian," I said softly, leaning into Mom until her breasts flattened against my lower chest and our lips were scant inches apart. I could smell single malt scotch on her breath. I could feel her heart beating wilding and the heat radiating off her body. "I saw everything...I heard everything. Do you really want to fuck me, Mom?"

Mom struggled weakly to slide around me, but I didn't let her move as she gasped, "It was just a fantasy...just a little game. I didn't mean anything." I felt a sudden thrill at the meekness in Mom's voice and perhaps for the first time in our life, felt like I was taking the upper hand in our relationship.

I pressed into her more firmly, letting her feel the huge erection in my pants. "You said you'd been dreaming about my cock for years, Mom. Well, I've been dreaming about you for years too! I've dreamed about your tits..." As I spoke, I reached out with both hands and with more ferociousness that I knew I possessed, I tore her blouse open, yanking down and catching her bra as well, freeing my mother's large and meaty breasts. Her soft flesh jiggled and bounced and I was gratified to see Mom's nipples as swollen as they'd been the previous night.

Mom's fists beat uselessly about my shoulders as she whimpered, "No! Stop it, John -- this isn't right."

"I've dreamed about sucking your breasts again, Mom...and oh God, so much more." I emphasized my words by leaning down and taking a throbbing nipple in my mouth and as I lightly nipped at it with my teeth, my hand slid further down and then under and up her skirt and I palmed my mother's panty covered mound and felt another thrill as I discovered the intense heat there -- heat and sodden arousal.

Mom moaned against my shoulder as my tongue rolled over her blood engorged nipple and my fingers rubbed against the soaking wet gusset of her panties.

Within just a few caresses, it seemed as if the skimpy material was being sucked inside her and slick, naked labia were mine to touch. "John, we can't do this. It's wrong."

I gave Mom's hard nipple one last lick and then raised my head to look Mom in the eyes. "It's right if we both want it. Tell me you don't want me, Mom. Tell me you don't want this." I reached out and took her hand and pressed it against the huge bulge in my pants. As I played with her wet pussy, I whispered to my mother, "Do you want to fuck me, Mom?"

For a long, long moment, all that could be heard was Mom's rapid breathing as I stroked her aroused cunt and she slowly explored the size of my erection with her palm and then Mom whimpered, "Yes," and we were kissing -- locking lips with our mouths open, our tongues greeting each other in mutual hunger. I felt a tremor ripple through Mom's body while our tongues twirled and joined and then Mom moaned loudly against my mouth and it was as if her whole body seemed to lunge against me.

We kissed and caressed each other like the long denied lovers we were about to become. Mom's hands stroked my cloth covered crotch and then struggled to undo my pants and thrust them down along with my boxer shorts. Then Mom's panties were gone and she was climbing me, her legs curled around my upper legs propelling her up so suddenly I could feel her wet and slick cunt lips kissing the shaft of my cock. Her hand clawed at my dress shirt, tearing it open and then running her hand across my lightly haired chest.

Mom broke the kiss and snarled, "Yes, I want to fuck you, you nasty motherfucker. I want you to bury that big dick in your momma's pussy." Any fear or submissiveness on my mother's part was now blown away in her now blatantly incestuous desires. With Mom clawing at my chest, her legs clinging to my thighs while I cupped her full, firm ass in my hands, I carried us both over to my bed where I let us both fall in a churning, grasping heap as I again pressed my lips against her and kissed my mother as a lover.

For long minutes we rolled back and forth on the bed, tearing away clothes as we kissed and stroked and pinched each other's bodies -- not pausing until we were both naked, bodies sweaty slick with our desires. I kissed Mom's ample breasts making her keen with pleasure as I licked and bit her hard nipples. I slid fingers between her hairless labia, savoring the heat and wetness between my mother's legs, gasping with delight and surprise as I leaned between Mom's thighs and gave her pussy a long loving lick with my tongue only to be surprised when she squealed with pleasure and liberally sprayed my face with pussy juice.

"M-making me cum, John!" Mom sobbed as I laughed with delight and ran my lips around my mouth to lap up her sweet liquid honey. Her body shook from jolts of pleasure, her meaty breasts jiggling as mini-orgasms rippled through her body again and again. I dove between Mom's thighs and gave her one long, ice-cream lick after another -- each triggering a spray of her juices and ecstatic moans that were like heavenly music to my ears. As Mom writhed on my bed, she sobbed, "Sixty-Nine, John! Let me taste my son's cock!"

Somehow, my mother found the strength to jump me, pushing me over on my back and straddling my face with her sodden cunt, wiggling her slick flesh against my mouth and squelching my own groans as I felt her sweet, warm mouth cover my cock. My hands came up to cup and squeeze Mom's asscheeks as she gushed pussy cream into my hungry mouth with every lick of my tongue while she sucked and licked my aching cock!

Like a hard, hot shower, Mom's juices rained down on my face as I swirled my tongue up and down her bald slit, spreading her folds of wet flesh to tease her clitoris. Mom made hungry, gobbling noises as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock, her tongue dancing about the crown -- flicking her wet probe over my piss slit, then passionately sucking the head of my cock before slowly taking my length all the way into her throat until her lips were brushing my pubic hairs. Mom was a masterful cocksucker and I squirmed about, struggling not to lose control -- savoring Mom's heavenly blowjob.

Finally, I knew it was time. As much as I relished the thought of letting Mom taste my impending load, I wanted the first time to be deep in Mom's pussy, giving her a massive gift of my seed in the place of my birth. It just seemed...appropriate. With a little difficulty, I threw Mom off me, reaching out to turn her over onto her back and before she could move, climbing between her legs.

"Gonna fuck you now, Mom." I gasped -- her juices dripping off my chin to splatter on her breasts. "I love you, Mom and now I'm gonna fuck you!"

Mom growled with anticipation, her body squirming underneath me as I leaned forward, lowering my body atop her and kissed her again, sharing her sweet cunt cream with her. As our tongues shared her motherly juices, I reached down and cupping her ass cheeks again, tilted her pelvis just so and rammed my cock home.

Mom's fingers clawed my shoulders and she screamed shrilly into my mouth as with one swift, brutal motion, I buried my cock into her tight pussy. Like a oiled, velvet glove, my mother's cunt wrapped itself my erect penis, taking it all until my blondish pubes were scraping her shaved flesh.

My shoulders gripped Mom's shoulders pinning her down as she bucked and struggled beneath me, her brilliant blue eyes bulging madly as my cock gave her more pleasure than she ever dreamed existed. Mom's writhing and squirming increased as I began to move inside her, shifting back and forth, fucking her slowly and making her quiver with insane pleasure from her son's long, thick dick.

Pulling her lips from mine, Mom sobbed and laughed, "Oh sweet fuck -- John -- son, your cock's gonna kill me...so big, so fucking good!"

With each thrust, I picked up the pace, quickly working myself into a rapid series of powerful thrusts, pummeling Mom's tight, slick cunt with my throbbing erection -- the blood engorged flesh of her sugar walls pulsing in time with my pounding heart. My mother and I kissed and sobbed sweet loving words to each other -- Mom sometimes pausing to rise up and lick a smear of her own juices off my chin or cheeks. She tried to lift her legs up and wrap them around my back, but the pleasure was too intense and finally, her laughter almost teaching hysteria, Mom cried out, "I give up, fuck me, son! Fuck Momma hard!"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers