Workout

Story Info
She shows off her great shape.
829 words
3.97
28.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the screen door bang and she called out "It's just me!" I was catching up on a stack of paperwork at home that afternoon, sweating from the heat and a fan that really wasn't helping much. She bounced into the room, wearing a white tank top T-shirt and a pair of black nylon jogging shorts. "Hi!" she said. "I've been working out at the club and thought I'd pop in and show off a bit. Check me out, will you?" She laughed, and slowly turned around, stretching her arms over her head, and giving me a full view of her buff body. I was impressed. Her workouts had definitely been helping. She looked great.

"Come closer- I need to get a better look." I said. She strutted over between me and the desk, leaned back against the edge of the desk, and said, "How's this?" She leaned over and I leaned forward and she gave me a deep kiss, flicking her tongue inside my mouth. Then she stretched again and gave me one of those "I dare you" smiles. As she stretched, I reached up and softly touched her cheeks, then slowly traced my fingers down her neck, across her shoulders, and then over her breasts. Her nipples immediately got hard and poked up nicely though her tank top. Her breathing changed, and I knew she was getting turned on. I could smell the perspiration on her from her workout earlier, and my prick started to thicken and rise in my shorts. I was getting turned on, too.

I played with her for several minutes as she stood there with her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations of my fingertips playing gently with her nipples, and caressing her breasts. I reached down and found the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. "I can't really see your abs through this..." I said, as I tossed her shirt on the side of the desk. "There, that's better. Wow! You're stomach is tight- I really can see some definite improvement." She said she had been doing hundreds of sit-ups and crunches, and proudly cocked her hips at an angle, and showed herself off to me. I traced my fingers down across her tummy, then slowly across the top of her shorts, and down over her hips. As I moved down across the outside of her legs, I said, "Turn around, I need to check out your legs."

She turned around, facing away from me, and leaned over the desktop. She spread her legs a bit, and looked over her shoulder at me, smiled again, and asked "So... what do you think?" There I was, sitting eye-level, with her black shorts, and what I knew was a beautiful ass. I slowly stroked down her legs to her ankles, then back up on the inside of her legs. As I passed her knees, she began to breathe quicker, and she arched her back. My right hand reached the edge of her shorts and I kept on going, directly for her pussy. My fingers found it very hot, and very wet. I began to stroke her slowly, back and forth, front to back, working my finger inside her, then out again to tease at her clit. She was breathing fast, and pushing back against my fingers. My left hand had dropped to my own shorts and was quickly trying to untie them to loosen my dick from what had become an uncomfortable place.

I finally got them untied, and pushed them down to my ankles. My prick rose hard and fast, and I was stroking myself with the same rhythm as I stroked her. She had thrown back her head, her long hair hanging down her back, and arched her back even more. She had rotated her hips so that her pussy was pointed up and right at me. She was groaning loudly and squeezing her pussy around my finger each time I entered her. I could smell her heat. I reached up with both hands, yanked her shorts down, stood up quickly, and entered her pussy from behind, almost all in one motion.

She yelped and laughed, and pushed hard back against me. We were both primed and ready, and as I pumped into her, she met me stroke for stroke, faster and faster, until we both exploded together in a huge orgasm. I felt the cum spurting out of me, and she clenched her pussy tightly around my dick. It was one of the quickest, hottest experiences either one of us had ever had. After quite a while, just enjoying the sensation of being inside of her, I pulled out slowly. She turned, and as she hugged me, she said, "I guess I looked pretty good, yes?" All I could do was nod. She reached down, grabbed her shorts, pulled them back on, and with a quick squeeze of my dick, she dashed out the door.