Workout Buddy

Story Info
His girl spies on him working out and gets worked out.
1.9k words
4.32
16.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's an early morning at the gym. We are the only two there. Not even the trainers have come in yet, just the girl at the from desk. You head for the pool. I give you a kiss and tell I'll be in the weight room.

"See you in a bit babe!" I say as I pat you on your ass.

You wink and wave to me as you walk on. I watch as you go around the corner thinking about how good you look in your bikini. I shake my head and laugh as I head to the locker room. I pick out my locker and change into my tank top and shorts. Heading out to the weight room I catch a glimpse of you coming out of the water. You lean back and wring out your hair, the water making your skin glisten under the lights. I walk on before I get too excited.

After stretching myself out a bit I start working up a sweat on the lateral press. My arm and back muscle start to burn and flex with the movement. All I can seem to think about is your gorgeous body in that tight little bikini. Time to switch machines before I break this one. I'm getting too excited.

After a few more sets with the free weights I start on the bicep curl machine. There's a mirror on the wall in front of me. It's angled just right so I can see the entryway to the room. I notice someone walk past but pay it no mind. Shortly after the figure I saw comes back and peeks around the wall. It takes me a moment but I notice it's you. I think to myself, 'haha, my girl thinks she's so sly. She doesn't know I can see her in the mirror.'

I stand up, pretending not to notice you. You duck back behind the wall like a timid schoolgirl spying on her crush. I smile and laugh under my breath. As I sit down on the rowing machine you creep around again. I throw some water on my face to cool off. i notice you bite your lip as you watch it run down my neck and drips off my chin.

As I get in motion on the machine you come further into view. You've already changed into your gym shorts and tank top. I see you grasping at you breasts, running your hands up and down your body. Your back arched against the wall.

"Does watching me work out really turn her on that much?" I whisper to myself. "Seeing her do that is making this difficult.."

You slide your hand down your shorts, lean your head back and close your eyes. Seeing you like that completely breaks my concentration. My hands lose grip on the rowers, they snap back and the weights crash. I scream out curses as you dive back behind the wall not wanting to be caught. I can't help but lean back and laugh at what just happened.

I walk over to the other side of the room by the doorway where you're hiding. The mirrors are placed just right that you cant see me. You slide back around and scan for me. When you finally turn your head to face me you stop. Your eyes get wide as you're surprised that I caught you. I wrap my arms around your waist. You yelp and giggle as I pick up and your legs wrap around my hips.

I set you down on the butterfly press. You hang your arms on the pads as I kiss your lips and squeeze your ass. You squeal as you sit against my hands.

"If you wanted a workout buddy all you had to do was ask sweetie." I chuckle and wink at you.

"You just looked so sexy flexing your muscles in here. It got me so hot for you, but I didn't want to stop you." you confess to me.

I just laugh as a run my fingers through you hair, still moist from the pool. My lips wandering your body. As I make my way down to you stomach I wrap my hands around your waist. I start massaging you deeply. Your body goes limp in the seat and you hang over me. My hands move to move to the top of your shorts as my tongue wanders up and down the center of you moist midsection. I savor the your taste as I slide your shorts down and off of you.

I slide my right hand up to your breasts and push hunched over body against the backpad. I slide my hand under your tank. I cup and massage your breast, making sigh in pleasure. My left hand slides up your thigh and around your hip as my face moves between your legs. I flick my tongue against your clit a few times to get you going. I feel your nipple getting hard and your breathing is getting shallow.

Massaging your hip deep I nibble the lips of your pussy. You wince and inhale sharply. The sound sends a tingle through my body making cock pulse against my shorts. Your head drops and cradles on your shoulder as my tongue begins to lap up and down your slit. You start to moan but bite your arm to stifle it. All that comes out is a whine and a few short breaths. While I eat out your pussy I move my left hand over and start to finger your clit. I stand up and slap your thigh. You throw your head back and yelp.

Holding you down with my right hand on your shoulder my left hand slides between your legs. I ease in one finger and start sliding it in and out. You throw one of your arms around my neck as I slide in another finger. I start fingering you a little faster. I pull your tank top up exposing your luscious breasts. I lean in and lightly bite your nipple and flick it with my tongue. As you begin to arch your back and climax I pull away from until the sensation subsides.

"Not fair! Baby why'd you stop?!" you shout glaring at me.

I can't help but grin as I stare at you body hanging limp over the machine. Your entire body heaving as your breath hard. You manage to stand up and walk to me. You slap my chest and push me back onto the bench.

"Now it's my turn to take you." you tell me as you go down to your knees. "I want to take you all in my mouth."

"I'm all yours babe, I want you to suck me." I growl to you as you're sliding off my shorts.

You slide your hand up my body and claw at my chest. I growl because it hurts so good. Your other hand wraps around my cock and my breath catches. My body twitches to the sensation of your warm hand around my shaft. You wrap your lips around the head and I lean back and moan. You start stroking me faster as you tease the tip with you tongue. My breathing become fast and shallow. I have sweat running down my face and across my chest. You lick up the drops of precum forming at my tip as you stand up and straddle me.

You pull off your shirt and tease me with your breasts. I sit up to join you but force me back down. I don't resist, but I eagerly await what happens next. You grab my cock and rub it against your pussy before sliding down on it. We moan simultaneously as you begin to bounce up and down on me. I grip your hips and force you down on me harder. My cock jabbing inside you deeper, making you grunt each time you come down on me. You lean forward and grind your hips against me and moan longingly as I squeeze up your sides.

I sit up and wrap my left arm around you while you bounce up and down on me. I press me lips to yours and kiss you hard. Your arms wrap around me and you pull yourself against me. Your chest is rubbing against mine. Our lips release and you rest your chin on my shoulder. You bite your lip and moan as my cock works in and out and our bodies grind. You bury your face in my neck as you start to groan loudly, biting me to stifle yourself to a squeal. I growl as your teeth dig into my skin, I like it.

I move my hands down to cradle your ass as I stand up. Your legs latch around me. You yelp as my cock rams into you and we go up. I stumble back against the wall and our lips meet again. You tease my tongue with yours and moan into me. I turn us around so you back is to the wall. You reach up and hang on to one of the pullup bars as I thrust up inside. I lick the sweat forming on your chest and savor your taste. You moan as my pass over your breast and I suck on your hard nipples.

"Mnn, baby. I want you to take me from behind. Mmm-Please." you moan to me as you settle your feet on the floor.

I can't respond. I'm breathing so fast ans so lost in ecstacy I can't form words. I only nod to you and kiss as you step over to a machine. You spread your legs and lean over the machine. You step one foo on to it to spread your ass wide and reveal you wet, waiting pussy to me. I move up behind and slide my cock through the gap between your cheeks.

"Mmm... Johnny don't tease me! I want it.. I need you inside me ba.. hnnn!"

I thrust my cock inside you, cutting off your sentence. I shove myself in and pull out slow making you yelp as I go in. I smack your ass and you beg for more.

"Oh my god, yes, yes. Smack me again! Damn that feels good!" you scream.

I start going in and out faster. You moan as I pound your pussy and I can feel you getting wetter.

"Mnn.. ah... baby, don't stop! Please don't fucking stop. I lo..." You shout before I smack your ass making you stop and yelp.

I wrap my right hand around your hip and grab your shoulder with my left. I proceed to thrust harder. Your arms buckle and you fall to your elbows as you come closer to orgasm. I pick up my speed. I want to cum with you. I can your breathing speed up. You begin to squeak with each breath.

"Ah.. baby.. I'm gonna cum. Make me cum Johnny" you moan

You get back on your hands and flip your head back. You hold your mouth closed to stifle your moan as you cum. There's no use, your mouth opens and your arch your back. A long moan of passion spew forth and I can't help but cum to the sound of you. I quickly pull out and let myself unload on your ass cheek just before you collapse to your knees. I sit down next to you against the wall. I reach out and pull you against me. Your head comes to rest on my chest. I kiss the top of your head as we sit close to each other, panting, exhausted from out workout.