Workouts with Erica

Story Info
College coeds get steamy after a workout.
1k words
3.7
23.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
socalrhino
socalrhino
12 Followers

Up, down, up, down, up down... I was busy concentrating on my bench presses and didn't notice anyone else in the gym. Up, down, up, down, up down... I racked the bar and sat up, wiping the sweat from my brow with my workout towel. I glanced around the room as I began to count to one minute's worth of rest before I began my next set. There was the usual group of people doing the same thing they always did. A few middle aged women running on treadmills, a young guy struggling mightily to curl a barbell that weighed about forty pounds more than what he should be lifting, and an old guy who was constantly flexing and posing in the mirror. Then, she tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Erica. I was wondering if I could work in?" She was about 5'5", around 120 pounds of taut skin. She had brown hair tied up behind her neck, and deep brown eyes. She was wearing a dark blue sports bra and a pair of short dark blue shorts. She had a perfect set of C cup breasts and a wonderful round ass.

"Sure! Let me remove some of this weight for you." I am a 5'10", 240 muscular pound man, 20 yrs old. I am Italian, with short dark hair, bright green eyes, and a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee. I have one tattoo, my family coat of arms, on my right shoulder. I am by no means a lifeguard or skinny guy, more like a football player or heavyweight boxer.

She sat down on the bench, leaned back and I tried to concentrate on spotting her but I couldn't stop staring at her tits. They were perfectly round in that sports bra and would spread and then crush together with each press she did.

"Whew! Thanks for the spot. If you don't mind, we could finish working out together?" I am not an idiot so of course I agreed. I introduced myself and she helped me put some more weight back on the bar. Up, down, up, down, up down... I was staring right at her tight shorts, closing around an outline of her womanhood. There was a little moistness that I thought was sweat gathering at the seams of her shorts, and I had to close my eyes to continue to concentrate on my set.

It was her turn again. This time, I noticed that she was looking straight at my crotch as she pressed, and when I caught her glance, she licked her lips. I wasn't sure if she was into me, but I thought that it would be worth a chance.

"Erica, would you like to grab a cup of coffee when we are done here? I know a great little place."

"Jason, you look like you work our often. Don't you know how important it is to get adequate amounts of protein after a hard workout?" And with that, she let her fingers trail my shorts where my cock was resting, causing it to jump.

"Ok, well what did you have in mind?" I asked, completely enamored by the forwardness of this woman.

"Well, I live around the corner in the college dorms. My roommate isn't home and I am sure we could figure something out."

We both grabbed our duffel bags and walked to her dorm. We talked a bit, she was 22, and was new in town. She had a great ass and I would sometimes walk a little slower to take a glance at it as she walked.

Once inside her place, she said that she needed to shower. She left for the bathroom, but didn't close the door. I watched as she bent over to pull down her tight, sweat dampened shorts, peeling them over her beautiful ass and letting them fall to the floor at her ankles. She then reached and pulled her bra off, her tits popping out and standing firmly at youth filled attention. She climbed into the shower and I was still just standing there in the hallway, open jawed and motionless.

"Are you coming in silly? I know you need to clean off too."

I took off my clothes and jumped in to the shower. She took in my body and her eyes traveled up from my muscular calves and legs, to my penis, hanging loosely at a full 6 inches. She reached out tentatively and grasped my cock with her hand. I just relaxed and let her watch it grow to full attention. It was standing straight out, at a full 8 and a half inches, and was fully engorged with blood, 3 inches around.

She then reached behind her and grabbed a sponge covered in soap. She washed her body in front of me, her sponge traveling around her breasts, over her stomach, and down each leg. She then reached between her thighs and washed her pussy. I was loving watching this show of soapy wonderful fun.

"Now its your turn." She re-lathered the soap on the sponge and reached out to wash me. "Turn around Jason." She started at my neck and washed my shoulders, back, and ass. She dropped down to wash each leg, making sure to reach around and grab my heavy balls, feeling their weight. Standing up again, she reached around to wash my chest and stomach, eventually grabbing my cock and literally jacking it off with the soap covered sponge.

I moved under the showerhead to rinse off and turned around to allow her access to the showerhead but she was already on her knees and immediately swallowed my cock with one gulp! Her head was moving back and forth as her lips were pressuring my manhood and her tongue was sliding along the underbelly of my penis. Her wet hair was weighed down, covering her shoulders and her beautiful brown eyes would look up at me as she pulled away from my cock, closing as she tried desperately to deep throat me.

My hand reached to her head and gently stayed there, not forcing myself into her waiting mouth, but instead just following the ever eager movement of this wonderful sucking machine as she blew me in the shower. I couldn't hold it much longer and exploded warm currents of sperm into her mouth and down her throat. She let my cock become flaccid and the kissed the tip before turning back to the showerhead and washed her face.

"Well, looks like its my turn" She said and smiled at me......

socalrhino
socalrhino
12 Followers