Workplace Fun

Story Info
Older women are better at some things.
2.1k words
4.33
212.4k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked at a distribution warehouse for several years and really had some hot encounters while working there. The building I worked in was quite large due to the size of the products we warehoused before shipping out to regional stores. We would receive in large amounts of products then break down the pallets and send them out in smaller quantities to the regional stores. The workers ranged in ages from late 50's to kids right out of high school. I was 23 at the time and was rather disappointed due to very few women working on the floor. I assumed this was due to the fact that some of the products were pretty heavy and required to be moved by hand from time to time. There were a few women working in the warehouse but none were what you would call someone that you would want to get to know of a more personal nature.

The office was a different story, there were several, very attractive, ladies that turned heads whenever they would go out onto the floor to check out a problem, either with what we were receiving or sending out.

I am the first to say that I am far from dreamy looking, but would consider myself attractive. Being on second shift after about 5pm there would be only 2 women left in the office, one in charge of receiving and the other in charge of shipping. One was a younger girl, in charge of shipping, maybe 20 or 21, and had made it known to all the guys there that she had a boyfriend and wasn't looking for anything from anyone there. Her name was Jenny and she was very cute, 5'7" maybe 120 pounds, with dark hair and small breasts and a good figure. The other lady, Tammy, was older, late 40's, taller, maybe 5'9", a little heavier, with deep red hair and a nice figure, at least from what you could tell by the loose fitting clothes she wore. She kept pretty much to herself, and wasn't very outgoing. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous but I thought looked pretty good for her age, and besides I had always been attracted to older women, especially red heads.

We were a pretty small group, maybe 12 people, working on the floor and the two ladies in the office so we bonded very well and all got along. We would go out as a group after work and share some beers and talk. It took some persuading to get Tammy to join us, but finally she agreed to go out with the group. It was during one of these outings that I got to know Tammy, the older lady, better. I found out that she was divorced with an 18-year-old son who was moving out soon. We would talk for what seemed like hours, just sitting at the bar and getting to know each other better.

Once work rolled around the next day I began to flirt with her a little more, being careful not to scare her but more to reassure her, trying to bring her out of her shell a little more. Slowly she opened up more and more, becoming friends with everyone very easily. Whenever we would go out for drinks she was very open and loved to talk about work and her home life.

Later after work we were all at the bar and I was standing talking to Tammy and not paying her much attention, I was too busy looking around checking out the other women there. Much to my surprise I felt her foot run up my leg and get wonderfully close to my crotch. I looked at her and she smiled and winked at me and continued to slide her foot up and down my leg.

"I can do more for you then any other girl here." She told me.

I was taken aback from her openness and didn't know quite how to respond. The only thing I could do was smile back and enjoy the feeling of her foot massaging my leg.

"Well ok then if you aren't going to make the first move then I will have to sometime, I think you were more then teasing with your flirting, I think you really want to get to know me better." Tammy said.

With that statement she finished her drink and got up to leave, leaning in close to me gave me a quick hug and ran her hand over my now expanding crotch. "We'll see who flirts next." She said.

I left the bar right after her to ask her what she meant but by the time I got outside she was already pulling out of the parking lot.

I have to admit that my mind was really wandering and that night I had to jack off just to get some sleep. I laid awake wondering what she meant and what she had in mind. Her words continued to bother me over the next several weeks and I tried in vain to find out more of what she had in mind.

One Friday I showed up for work at the usual time and Tammy was outside enjoying a cigarette. She said hello and told me that business was pretty slow that day and most of the workers were going to be sent home early. She also told me that she hoped that I wouldn't leave early because there was one load that was supposed to arrive later that night and she wanted me there to unload it. I told her that wasn't a problem and I didn't plan on leaving early due to some past due bills I had, I really needed the money.

True to what Tammy said about 7pm the boss told everyone that if they wanted to leave they could due to a lack of work. I watched as most of my friends left and was surprised to find out that everyone but the office girls and myself had left, including the boss.

Over the next two hours there wasn't anything to do so I sat in the office making small talk until the last shipment arrived. It was about 9pm when Jenny, the other office girl, said she was going home, leaving only Tammy and myself in the office. We told her good bye and sat back down to wait for the last load. After exchanging small talk I finally broke the ice and told Tammy that I was really taken back by her actions a couple weeks before.

"You think you are the only one that can flirt?" she asked me. "Believe me I have thought about you several times and your flirting was really beginning to get to me."

I smiled to myself and was getting ready to ask another, more personal question when Tammy noticed that the last truck had pulled in and I had to go to the back of the warehouse to unload it.

I walked out of the office and Tammy told me that she would be head to the back soon to make sure the amount that the plant shipped was right, then we could both go home.

I got on a fork truck and drove to the back of the warehouse and unloaded the semi. It took me about a half hour and finally I was done. The driver left and I started to count the load. There wasn't much room and I had to walk between two loads in a walkway I had left for myself to count. I was just starting with my count when I heard Tammy asking where I was. I replied I was in the walkway and would be done soon. I began to count when I heard something behind me. I turned around and there was Tammy right behind me.

"Thought you could use some help," she said, "I know how much of a pain it is to try to count this stuff."

I smiled and nodded and she began to count from the other end leaving us meeting in the middle. We both counted quickly and quietly and in 10 minutes we were done. We met in the middle and added up our totals and agreed it was a complete shipment.

"I'm glad that's done now we can talk about other things." She said, winking. "I guess I have you complete attention now."

She then reached out to me and moved closer, giving me a more then friendly hug. I was totally caught up in the moment and hugged her back, holding her tightly. She leaned her head back slightly and I moved in for a kiss. We kissed lightly at first, testing each other, then moved to a more passionate kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and she slid her hands down to grab my ass. I moved my hands down her sides, stopping briefly and teasing her breasts with my thumbs. I slid my hands down further and rubbed her ass and pulled her closer to me. My cock began to expand and I knew she felt it begin to rise as I ground my crotch into hers. We continued to kiss deeply and she held her ground whenever I pressed my crotch into hers. Tammy began to moan and moved her hand to my crotch and rubbed my cock through my jeans. I could tell she was smiling and loved the feeling she was getting.

"My, My what have we here?" she laughed, pulling away from my embrace. "It seems that you are doing more then flirting with me now, doesn't it? I think I have you at a disadvantage. Can you drive the fork truck in that condition?"

I just smiled and replied that it might be dangerous; it could get in the way of my steering and cause me to wreck.

"Well then I better do something about it then, would hate to have an accident when we are the only ones here." She hissed.

Tammy got to her knees and pulled me closer to her. I could feel her breath as she started to unsnap my jeans and slide them down my legs. My cock was now at full staff and tented my underwear nicely.

"My aren't you the horny little devil? I think you really need an older, experienced woman to help you with that, I am almost 25 years older then you." Tammy said, winking at me.

Tammy then leaned in and began to rub my cock through the material and soon I was crazy with lust. She then pulled my underear down and my cock sprang free, hitting her lightly on the cheek. She began to lick the underside of my cock from the base to the tip while playing with my balls, squeezing them gently.

I was in heaven from her great blowjob and leaned back against a pallet to keep from falling down. Tammy continued her assault and began taking more and more of my cock into her warm wet mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and gently began thrusting into her mouth. She got my intention and began to deep throat my cock, slowly at first then faster and faster. I was holding her hair in my hands and thrusting my cock in her warm mouth. Finally I felt my load rushing and held her tight to my meat, my cock totally inserted in her mouth. Tammy was moaning when I felt the first spurt of cum erupt from my cock. I held her close and shot down into her throat, she gagged a little and I relaxed my grip allowing her to back off my shooting cock. She held my cock at her lips and I watched in wonder as my cock shot its load into her waiting mouth. My climax had all but subsided and she took my cock out of her mouth and coaxed the last cum from it. She took the last of the cum and smeared it over her cheeks and lips. Tammy then looked directly into my eyes and used her tongue and fingers and cleaned herself up, not wasting any of it.

" I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." Tammy said, smiling.

She then got up from her knees and straightened her pants and handed me a piece of paper with her address on it.

"I am leaving now, you know where I am and I expect to be repaid for what I have done. I hope you like to eat pussy because I really need a hot tongue tonight"

Tammy then turned and walked away leaving me weak in the knees with my pants down around my ankles, but with a very satisfied look on my face.

To be continued......comments welcome