Workplace Fun Ch. 04

Story Info
Three is a great number.
1.4k words
4.46
86.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me thank all of you that have commented, both nice and critical. I really enjoy writing these and am very glad that so many of you also find them exciting. To those that seem more intent on critical comments, mainly about my grammar, thank you for you comments also.

As you all remember in the last chapter, Tammy and I let Jenny join in on our fun. Tammy and I were amazed to find out just how sensual and sexual Jenny was. After we invited her in to clean my cum from Tammy's face, Tammy and I both knew that we needed to focus on making sure Jenny was included in our relationship at all times. Jenny was what we thought a very shy girl and we really wanted to bring her out of the shell that she had gone into following the breakup with her boyfriend. As I sat on the edge or the bathroom counter and watched Jenny lick my cum from Tammy's face I knew that she was a wild woman waiting to be let out.

I stood up and moved toward Jenny, she moved away at first, unsure what to think. Tammy reassured her with a strong hug and led her to me. I reached out to find her trembling slightly, something I quickly eased with a tight long hug. Once I saw that she had calmed down I reached and began to rub her nipple through her blouse. She was wearing a dark blue top with blue jean shorts. The shorts came just to her knees and her legs were tan with a nice muscle tone.

Jenny moved closer to me and Tammy began to help her out of her clothes. First Tammy unbuttoned her top and removed it; Jenny was wearing a nice black half bra, her small tits straining the fabric. I moved closer and undid the buttons on Jenny's shorts and Tammy slid them down to expose panties matching her bra, with one exception, the crotch was soaking wet.

"Watching you two really got me fired up," Jenny said, "I haven't been this wet in a long time."

"Don't worry Jenny, I promise to make sure that you are both well satisfied." I told her.

"He is a great lover!" responded Tammy with a smile.

I took Jenny's hands and led her to the bathroom counter and told her to sit on the edge. I hooked my fingers under the elastic and pulled her panties down revealing a nicely trimmed pussy, only a thin strip of hair at the top of her wet slit. Tammy had moved beside me and knew what I was planning. She leaned over and helped Jenny take her bra off and her tits bounced from the freedom and her nipples began to harden instantly. Being only 22 Jenny's tits still were very perky and stood straight out almost in defiance. I leaned in and began to suck at one tit while Tammy did the same to the other. Jenny began to moan from our actions and Tammy's hand found mine as we both reached for her wet mound at the same time. Jenny moaned louder and Tammy pulled off her nipple long enough to ask me how long I was going to make her wait.

"You think she is ready?" I asked mockingly.

"Well her pussy is almost dripping, take care of her or I will." Tammy said laughing.

"Yes maam." I said as I began to move to my knees

Once I was on my knees I got a wonderful look at Jenny's wet slit. Her pussy lips were puffy red and her clit was clearly visible. I moved closer and felt Tammy take Jenny's legs and hook them over my shoulders, then take her hand, place it at the back of my head and pull my mouth and tongue closer to Jenny's slit. I blew on her at first making her squirm. She was very turned on and the heat and aroma coming from her mound was intoxicating. I moved my tongue up and down her slit, slowly at first then faster ands faster. I was savoring her taste and didn't want to miss any of her creamy juice. I glanced up and saw Jenny and Tammy locked in a very hot kiss.

Tammy had hold of one of Jenny's tits and was pulling at the nipple while Jenny was pulling at the other. I started to focus my attention on her clit and soon had Jenny moaning loudly.

Tammy broke her kiss to look at me and said, "Go ahead lover, make her cum, I want to taste her soon."

I really went to work on her clit and soon she was humping against my face, begging to cum.

"Soon baby, very soon. He teases just enough to really make your climax mind blowing." Tammy said lustily.

I was licking and mouthing her clit with everything I had and knew I was close when I felt her tense up. I picked up more speed lapping at her and soon she screamed and tightened her legs around my head. Then it was like a dam broke as her climax rushed out and filled my mouth. I lapped hungrily at her slit and savored every drop till she relaxed her legs from my head.

I stood up and Tammy laughed when she saw the pussy juice covering my face. I just smiled and pointed Tammy to my place. Tammy moved to her knees, leaned in and tasted Jenny. I moved closer and kissed Jenny deeply, sharing the taste of her own pussy with her. Tammy was licking at her and Jenny climaxed again from Tammy's tongue on her slit. Jenny screamed into my mouth and finally relaxed from her strong orgasm. Tammy stood up and moved to me as we kissed, sharing Jenny's wonderful taste between us.

Jenny finally recovered and I felt her hand on my cock while Tammy and I were kissing.

"So when do I get to try this?" Jenny asked.

I smiled at her and took her by the hand, leading her to the bedroom. She stroked my cock and smiled. I placed her at the bed edge; her ass was just on the bed. Tammy straddled her and I had two wet wanting pussies ready for a good fucking. I moved closer to them and took my cock and ran it along both their slits. They were kissing, but both moaned when I slid my cock toward them. I first slid my cock into Jenny's tight pussy; it was unreal how tight she was. I stroked slowly at first then faster and faster. I knew she was as close to cumming as I was from the tightness of her. I pulled out of her and slammed my entire length into Tammy; she moaned loudly and pulled at Jenny's tits. I grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her for all I was worth, fucking her hard. Jenny had moved out from under Tammy by now and had turned around to 69 with her. I almost shot when I felt her tongue graze my cock while I was thrusting, but managed to hold off a little while. Tammy was in heaven with my cock stroking deeply into her, Jenny licking at her clit and with Jenny's pussy right at her mouth.

After 5 minutes Tammy arched her back and I knew that she was cumming. I fucked her deep and hard, hoping to bring her to a mind-blowing climax. I almost lost it again when I felt Jenny's tongue licking at her wet snatch, grazing my cock several times. Finally Tammy slumped forward off my cock and lay on the bed beside Jenny.

"Now you are all mine," Jenny said sexily, "Come over here and face fuck me."

I moved back to the bed and Jenny had her head hanging over the edge. She took my cock deeply into her mouth and began to deep throat me. I slowly pumped my meat in and out of her. I reached up and pulled at her tits causing her to suck harder. I was very close and she knew it. She just continued to suck me and finally she pushed me away and rolled over onto her hands and knees.

"You know what to do, don't you?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded, pulling at my cock the last few moments before shooting. I felt my load rising and pointed my cock at her face. The first spurt of cum covered her lips and tongue with the other cum shooting out and squirting against her face and cheeks. Tammy recovered enough to get her own facial as my cock ran out of cream. I stepped back and enjoyed watching Tammy and Jenny share my cum with a long kiss then licking each other clean.

To be continued