Workplace Strip Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure she was quite sore when the sluice gates of my nuts sprang open and I shot my load deep inside her. After I backed off, she climbed down from the table and went slightly bow-leggedly to gather her clothes together.

"Wait. You need to clean your stinky cunt slop off my cock before you go. I can't go back to work with my crotch stinking. Come on, lick it clean." I said. The woman complied by kneeling before me and sucking my cock into her mouth licking and scrubbing it with her mouth.

"Would you be upset if I told you that there was no missing inventory, but that I just wanted to bone the hell out of you?" I asked as she still had my semi-flaccid cock in her mouth.

She just looked up at me shocked and clearly not knowing how to respond. She no doubt felt used and humiliated, but, at the same time, sexually satisfied. Part of her wanted to be angry, and part of her didn't.

"However, I suspect we might be missing chips from your unit every Friday afternoon for the indefinite future." I said.

As she took her mouth off my cock, her response was short and simple. "Yes, sir. I understand."

12