Works Well with Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
802 Followers

"Maybe you can go fruit picking some other time," she said.

I sighed. I was disappointed, and not sure when that time would ever come, but I did feel considerably more relaxed.

That didn't stop either one of us from upping the flirtation ante, though. I got my chance to do some groping out of the ever-watchful gaze of the security cameras, and on a couple of occasions I managed to get close enough to press my face against her pelvis (I'll never criticize tight spaces ever again!).

By some miracle we managed to finish the job on time, had the paperwork signed off on by the customer, and managed to grab a taxi back to the airport. While we were indoors the weather hadn't improved, and our mood turned a bit more somber as the memory of this morning's flight came back to us. Neither one of us wanted to go through that again, but we didn't have much of a choice.

When we arrived at the counter to check in we saw a bunch of people staring up at the display monitors. Our flight - in fact, every flight - showed "Delayed." I looked at Lyssa, and then turned back to watch the monitors. As we were watching the "Delayed" status turned to "Cancelled."

This was no surprise, as the weather was atrocious, bordering on hurricane-like winds and rain. Both of us felt a sigh of relief at not having to fly in this weather. We were, however, left with the prospect of what to do next.

The airline provided us with a new flight the following day at the same time.

One guy wasn't happy about the situation, though. "Great. Now I get to spend my Saturday waiting around for nothing."

It was true, the next day was Saturday, but I would gladly waste a weekend day rather than risk the rest of my life. One look at Lyssa showed me that she was on the exact same wavelength.

The airline refused to pay for a hotel, though, as this was an "act of God," a convenient little excuse. Lyssa's company would expense her room, but as an independent contractor, I would have to pay for the hotel room myself. Lyssa gave me a wink and said that I could share her room. Her company wouldn't have to know.

On the taxi back to the hotel we called our respective significant others to tell them the news. I felt a twinge of regret about what happened earlier in the day, but I rationalized that I didn't have a choice in the matter, that i was trapped and confined. In truth, I just pushed the guilty thoughts out of my head.

Lyssa was gushing to her husband about how much she missed him and how upset she was about not being able to come home, and I started to realize that what happened at the clients was going to remain there. Overall, that was okay. I had had more than just my ego stroked by this beautiful woman and I was okay with letting it go at that.

She snapped her phone shut and then was on me like white on rice. She was kissing me deeply and with extreme fervor, taking me completely by surprise. Instantly my cock was hard again in anticipation of what was going to happen back at the hotel room.

"Ready to pick some fruit?" she asked, a gleam in her eye.

The rest of the taxi ride found our hands in each other's crotches, feeling each other up and trying to look nonchalant to the cabbie. I'm convinced he wasn't fooled, but then again I didn't really care what he thought.

We checked in and went up to the room. Within moments upon entering the room she lay atop me in a 69 allowing me to lick her bald pussy. Not so much a peach as a nectarine, she had joked.

She tasted musky, tangy. The day had been stressful and long, and yet I found her intoxicating. She went more slowly with my cock now than she had before, no pressing time concerns to worry about. I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands while I tongued her clit, reaching inside every once in a while and occasionally dipping a finger into her ass. She squirmed, but she liked it.

Before we got too far, however, she suggested a shower.

I soaped up her body and cleaned her off, getting on my knees to get her calves and feet. It also placed me square in front of her shaven pussy, which I took the opportunity to lick and held onto her hips to keep her in place as I attacked her with my tongue.

She seemed like she was about to come when she pulled me up to a standing position. "Damn," she said, "You're good."

"So are you," I replied. "But why did you stop me?"

"Because I want you do whatever you want to me. That will make me come."

I was confused. "Okay, but I want to suck you until you come."

She smiled. "Good! Then I want you to do that. But I want to be clear here. This is the only time we're going to do this, you understand that right?"

I nodded slowly. It made sense.

She smiled. "Right. So we better make it worth it." She pressed her body up against me, and started stroking my cock against her stomach. "I want you to do everything that you can think of to do to me before we have to leave here tomorrow."

My cock jumped in her hand. "Oh yes, James," she continued, purring and she watched it bob and jump in her palm. "I mean everything."

I knew it was going to be a long night.

I turned her around in the shower and bent her forward. I pushed her foot outward with my own, spreading her legs a bit. Taking my cock in my hand I placed the head straight at her entrance and held it there.

"You know that I have to do this first," I said, my voice almost getting lost in the sound of the shower.

She just nodded. "Do me," she said.

I placed one hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder and pressed her back onto me. My cock sank into her body and bumped gently against her cervix. I stayed rooted to the spot just enjoying the sensation.

"Oh god, yes," she said. I understood what she meant. After all, she had gotten me off earlier in the day while she had been constantly teased and tortured without release. Hell, if she had been even half as horny as I had been she still would have been climbing the walls.

I started to fuck her slowly, and she began moving back against me. In order to keep the leverage I had I grabbed onto her hair.

Boy, did she like that!

"Yes!" she cried. "Pull my hair!"

I've always been curious about the hair-pulling thing, but I suppose it has something to do with feeling the raw, animalistic passion of being truly taken. Not being a woman, I suppose I'll never know. Nevertheless, it was at that point she kicked into high gear. I wrapped her hair around my fist and pulled her head back as I pounded her from behind. Her ass slapped against my hips with each thrust, my balls colliding with her clit, the noise amplified by the shower stall.

My free hand had been resting on her hip but now I moved it to the center and started to play with her ass. She stopped fucking me and started rotating her hips around my thumbtip, teasing herself. Inside her pussy my cock rotated with her, brushing against her cervix with each rotation.

I worked my thumb into her ass slowly, and then started fucking her in more of a piston motion again. Each thrust pushed my thumb deeper into her anal cavity just a bit further, until the entire digit was soon embedded in her. I still had her hair in a tight grip and she must have felt as if she was being ravaged.

She placed one hand up against the wall for balance but took the other one between her legs. With each slap of my balls I could feel her fingers working frantically at her clit. She started a slow clench-and-release that seemed to indicate to me that she was priming herself for one hell of an orgasm.

Each clench was accompanied by a long moan, each time the pressure in her pussy getting stronger and the moans getting louder. I worked my thumb in and out of her ass in time with my cock so that she was getting double-fucked, and she continued to back up against me. I renewed my grip on her hair and yanked her backwards until I impaled her completely. She screamed in pleasure and whisked away at her pussy, bringing her orgasm ever closer.

I fucked her long and hard, but steady so that she could build her own orgasm and count on my rhythm. Her squeezing became erratic and forceful, her moans becoming screams. I worked my cock and my thumb in my double-penetration tango until she literally started trying to climb the walls. Her hands scratched at the tile in the shower, desperately trying to grab onto something.

It was an orgasm I'd never seen before, as she tried to get away from my insistent probing cock. Her hand still played at her clit through the orgasm, but she was held back onto me by my tight grip on her hair. Her orgasm left her weak and completely devoid of strength, and I slowly let her hair go and straightened her up on her feet.

My cock slipped out of her but remained hard and erect. She grabbed it and started stroking it. "Mmm," she hummed. "This is a wonderful toy."

She looked up at me, not letting me go. "How would you like to put it into another toybox?"

Wait. What?!

"What do you mean?" I asked. I wasn't sure I was prepared to allow myself to dare to think I understood what she meant. I wanted it explained out in very careful detail.

"Well," she said, looking back down at my cock, but now caressing my balls with her other hand at the same time, "My husband doesn't let me play with other women any more."

Any more? There was apparently a lot about this woman that I never imagined.

"So, if I'm going to have a once-in-a-lifetime night, I better make the most of it, right?"

I smiled, and nodded.

We got our clothes back on and headed down to the hotel bar. It was one of those hotels where the bar was pretty popular. As it was a Friday night so there was no shortage of choices.

"You should let me do this," she said. "We'll have better luck this way."

I couldn't have agreed more. I've never picked up a woman in a bar before in my life, so I sure as hell doubted that I could convince one to come back for a threesome. We sat for a while, talking about the pros and cons of different women, when our prime target walked in.

She was short, cute, a black-haired beauty in a blue dress. She was remarkably similar in build to Lyssa, and I wondered if that meant anything. I shrugged it off - I didn't want to psychoanalyze her, I just wanted to fuck her.

sigh. Testosterone poisoning. Gotta love it.

Lyssa went up to her and struck up a conversation, but soon came back alone.

"She's waiting for someone," she said. "But let's see what happens."

The woman sat at the edge of the bar and kept looking at the front door for her companion, who never showed. I made a mental note that I couldn't understand some guys. This girl was beautiful - how could you make someone like this wait?

We watched her from our booth. "What's her name?" I asked.

"Jennifer," she said. After a moment, she said, "I think she's getting frustrated about her no-show."

Sure enough, Jennifer stood up and walked over to our booth. "Do you mind if I take you up on your offer to join you?"

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Lyssa. She offered Jennifer a chair, but shook her head at me. No, she hadn't mentioned anything to her about our goals yet.

While she may have been upset over having been stood up, she warmed up to us quickly as Lyssa and I kept up the playful banter amongst ourselves and included Jennifer as well.

"So," Jennifer said, taking a drink of her gin and tonic, "Are you guys married?"

We looked at each other and laughed. "No," Lyssa said, and then leaned in to Jennifer as if to share a secret. "In fact, we work together, but I'm married to someone else and he has a girlfriend. We got stranded here because of the weather and decided to fuck ourselves silly waiting for the next flight."

I nearly spit out my drink. I came up for air, sputtering, not believing that I had heard what I had heard.

Jennifer looked at us wide-eyed. "Really?" She wasn't turned off, she was intrigued!

I stared at Lyssa. I made a mental note that I could learn a few things from this woman. She obviously could read women much better than I.

"Yes, really." she said. "We figured that this is something that would never be able to happen again, so we decided to pull out all the stops."

Jennifer looked at Lyssa, then at me. I didn't know what to add, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Wow," was all that Jennifer could think of to say.

Lyssa placed her chin on one hand and reached out to stroke Jennifer's hand. "Have you ever done that?" she asked.

Jennifer looked confused. "Done what?" But she didn't pull her hand away from Lyssa's.

"Have you ever had an opportunity fall in your lap," Lyssa continued, looking down at Jen's lap as if to say and what a nice lap you have, too, "and just grab it before it slips away, not knowing whether or not it would ever happen again?"

Jennifer gulped. "I've missed opportunities like that," she said, wistfully.

Lyssa looked hurt. "Don't you just hate that? Then you spend the rest of your life wishing you had grabbed that moment -" she clenched a fist in emphasis - "and then... it's gone for good." She opened her hand as if she were releasing life's chances into the wild.

Jennifer just nodded.

I looked at Lyssa. I had a new hero.

"I bet you didn't know that you were going to be given one of those opportunities tonight, did you Jen?" Lyssa was smooth.

Jennifer shook her head. She had bought into this hook line and sinker.

"They're so rare, aren't they?"

Jennifer nodded, mesmerized by Lyssa's crystal clear logic.

"Well, then!" Lyssa exclaimed, sitting bolt upright and looking back and forth between me and Jen. "Let's not waste it!"

To my surprise, Jennifer stood up first. I looked at Lyssa with probably the most dumbstruck look on my face. She patted my cheek and kissed me briefly on the lips. "Watch and learn, sweetie," she said, coyly. "Watch and learn."

To this day I have no idea how she did it, how she managed to let Jen know what was going to happen without actually saying what was going to happen or even what she wanted. But we were up in the elevator we back to the room within minutes. The whole way Lyssa was talking with Jen and the two of them were laughing and conspiring like high school best friends. I knew that Lyssa was continuing to work her magic on Jen just in case she had a change of heart, but either she was too good or she needn't have worried. Jen was completely sold on the idea.

As we walked through the corridor back to the room, I flashed back to the Lyssa that I thought I knew just twelve hours earlier. She had always been task-oriented with me, always focused on the next job order. The closest we had come to breaching that had been one day when, on an escalator, she had caught me looking at her fantastic breasts. Embarrassed, I mumbled an apology but did happen to see a twinge of a smile at the corner of her mouth.

Now, though, I had watched her masterfully play this other woman back to our room (our room? how bizarre that sounded!). She had made me come and I had returned the favor, and this was just the beginning of this evening.

Before the door had completely shut Lyssa turned to kiss me deep, making a show of rubbing my cock through my pants. I wasn't sure if it was for my benefit or Jen's, but it worked on both of us.

She looked at Jen, smiling, but then had a shocked look on her face. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, surprising both Jen and myself. "That was really selfish of me."

She reached out for Jen's hand and pulled her to me. "I'm so sorry, doll," she said. "You really should be doing this."

Jen seemed a little bit hesitant at first, and tentatively pecked at my lips, her mouth slightly open. She smelled of an intoxicating perfume that I hadn't smelled before, and it was wonderful. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me, and she fell into the kiss with increasing passion.

Lyssa came up behind Jen and pressed herself against the brunette, pushing her into me. I lost my balance a little, but as I regained my footing I felt a hand cupping my cock and balls through my trousers again. Breaking the kiss I saw that Lyssa had reached around Jen and taken her hand to press it against me. Jen was rubbing me, and Lyssa's hand was caressing the back of Jen's hand.

I went back to kissing and felt Jen's pussy start to grind against my leg, encouraged in no small part by Lyssa's grinding against her from behind.

Lyssa moved around to tilt Jen's head back towards her, and I stepped away to give them some additional room. Plus, voyeur that I am, I really wanted to watch.

It's a giddy feeling, wanting to watch and participate at the same time, knowing that you can do either if you so choose. I circled the two women who were starting to use their hands on each other more, and started touching each of them, pulling their hair aside from the back of their necks to kiss them, relishing the chills I sent through each of them.

Lyssa started removing Jen's skirt, and brought down her panties with it. A little blonde, tightly trimmed fuzz surprised us both - this was an unusual twist to see a brunette that was actually a natural blonde! - and lay her down on the bed.

Jen scooted up to the top of the bed and started spreading her legs, running her finger through her pussy lips. It was like waving a red flag in front of a bull. Lyssa, her blouse open and trousers not even completely removed, moved on the bed and started kissing up Jen's inner thigh.

"It's been such a long time since I've done this," she said.

Jen just smiled, and watched as I started to finish removing my clothing. Completely nude, and the only one who was, I sat next to Jen on the bed and started kissing her.

"Oh!" she said, suddenly, her eyes widening. I looked down to see that Lyssa had taken Jen's clit in her mouth and sucked just a bit harder than Jen was expecting.

I kissed Jen again, and felt her closest hand wrap around my cock and start stroking me. Her concentration was completely fucked, however, as Lyssa worked her magic between her legs. Her free hand went to Lyssa's head and she began to run her fingers through Lyssa's hair.

When she pulled on Lyssa's hair to suck harder, Lyssa moaned, encouraging her for more.

"Apparently she likes having her hair pulled," I told Jen.

"Oh really?" she replied. She took more of Lyssa's hair in her hand and started pulling Lyssa's face tighter into her pussy. Lyssa responded with increased vigor of her pussy lapping. Jen released my cock and put both hands on Lyssa's head and began bucking her hips up against Lyssa's mouth. There was no delicate way to put it - Jen was holding Lyssa's head in place by grabbing onto her hair and fucking her mouth as hard as she could.

I don't recall ever seeing anything so amazing in my life. The situation I was in, the way it had unfolded, and now what was actually happening, I wished I could have recorded it to replay over and over again later. I tried to turn my mental recorder on so that I would ever forget this night... ever.

Lyssa came up for air, the wetness of Jen's body mixing in with the red smear of Lyssa's lipstick-that-had-once-been. There was something extremely erotic about seeing her like that, this woman that I had worked with for all this time without knowing this side of her.

"God, it's been so long," she said, mostly to herself.

Lyssa reached over Jen's leg to take me in her mouth again, and she started sucking me hard and fast. She knew she wouldn't make me come this way, but I could see that Jen was riveted to the scene as well. I kissed Jen again and slid my hands down her tummy to her sopping pussy. It was blisteringly hot, and my fingers slid inside of her body so easily I could fit three fingers in without too much effort. she grabbed ahold of my wrist and started fucking my hand the same way she had fucked Lyssa's mouth.

drscar
drscar
802 Followers