World of Ranicke Bk. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Jim finds new aspect to mating with Sheeha.
12.7k words
4.75
13.6k
15

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Hello all and welcome to my forth chapter of book 2 of Ranicke. I have been thinking about creating an e-mail list for people that would like to have updates on when I am going to be posting chapters and possibly even new stories. If you are interested in this please send me a feedback form with what series you would like to be kept abreast of and include whatever e-mail addy you want to use.

I have mentioned this but I am doing an in-house treatment for a drinking problem I have. It is giving me time to really work on some of my stories but my schedule of classes and appointments are going to change on a daily basis. I can't give you any sort of estimate on the average time between chapters though I am going to try to do one or two a week as best possible.

As always please give me any and all constructive feedback. It could be anything from 'you need to get an editor' to 'love it but what about...'. Constructive criticisms do not upset me since I know that you are trying to help me improve my stories. Now if you are simply going to tear the story apart simply because it annoys you I will ignore what you have to say since it doesn't really help me improve the story.

As always any sexual relationships will be 18+. There are going to be some relationships below 18 or the equivalent but there won't be any sort of sexual interaction.

*****

Since she was already stripped he ran his hands down her back and just shy of the base of her tail which got an excited purr. "Now since I don't want to have shredded cloths give me a moment to get undressed." That didn't happen since she was already in the process of taking them off him and he started giggling as she tickled him in the process.

Jim wiggled and twitched as he tried to get away from her paws and the tickling. It wasn't really possible since she was both sitting on him and stripping his clothes off. Once she was done with that Sheeha gave him a moment of breathing space before attacking his face with her tongue again. "My little mousy made me wait and he is going to get it." She hadn't really used that term before but since Allie had used it she thought it was funny. She was going to use it from now own and possibly even when they were with her pride.

Jim got revenge by returning the favor and started tickling the few sensitive spots on her body. "This mousy isn't going to just let the mean old kitty have her way with him." As she started to wiggle and try and get away he rolled over so he was on top and pinned her hands down next to her head. If she really wanted to she could get away from him. As odd as it might sound play time like this was also a type of foreplay for them from what he had learned.

She finally got away from him and she was giggling. "Oooo... Little mousy wants to get it does he? I will get little mousy first." Sheena jumped at him and he dropped and rolled under her and came up behind.

When he did that he reached over and lightly tugged her tail. "Kitty is getting slow. Maybe mousy will win in the end." To be honest the mousy bit was somewhat annoying and he was going to have to talk to Dan. It was just more ammunition in her gun so to speak.

They played for a while longer and eventually they ended up in bed. Now they were touching and stroking and enjoying the sensations. "You do have a lovely body Sheeha. If I hadn't been in the process of working on getting mated to three women I would let you chase me till I caught you."

Sheeha was shorter than he was but taller than any of his mates. She was slender and very fit though she had enough fat to soften the curves of the muscles. Her fur was short and pitch black from the tips of her ears to the end of her tail. She did have small breasts but they were well shaped and he enjoyed playing with them.

Sheeha purred at him and settled for nipping his face and neck instead of replying. He was smiling as she was doing that since he had grown to enjoy it. As she was playing with his neck and ears his hands was stroking her hips and legs.

As he was playing a memory came back from the last time they had been with the Puma pride. Thomas, Jim, and several of the Puma warriors had been talking. It ranged from the annoyances of night watch to gripes about food and women. Eventually they had gotten around to discussing things the ladies in their lives enjoyed in bed. One of the Puma tribe members was thinking about the lady he was seeing.

He explained that one thing the Puma women loved was a type of submission in bed. Jim had given him and odd look before the male had explained. "When they are on their back if you gently grasp the scruff of their neck one of two things will happen. They will lift their chin and expose their neck or they will deck you."

Jim snorted. "Sounds like you like living on the edge. Should I ask how many times you have been kicked out of the tent?" He knew that Sheeha had a mean punch and was a damn good fighter and he didn't have the urge to have his ass kicked by a female in heat.

The warrior had laughed. "That is part of the excitement. When they submit it shows in the bed play. If you get hit then you have the fun of trying to pacify them. I don't know about you but I don't like getting kicked out of the tent. Mildly embarrassing." He was playing with his whiskers as he was talking.

He couldn't help but wonder what Sheeha would do. They did have a genuine friendship and he appreciated all the help she gave them. There were very few things she wouldn't do though diaper duty was most definitely not for her. As he was stroking her hair with his other hand he slipped it under her head and to the back of her neck.

When he did decide to grasp the fur and skin on the back of her neck her reaction was almost instantaneous. Her eyes opened wide, her chin lifted and her entire body froze. Jim leaned over and licked her neck lightly before biting down on it. When he did he could feel the pulse in her neck getting faster. He finally released the bite and licked where he had bit her and then gave her a kiss.

Eventually they did finally go to sleep and she had been soft and almost pliable in his arms as he curled around her. When he did finally awake the next morning Jim had to wonder what exactly he had done. She had been more active than normal and there was a new scent to her as well. This morning she was sleeping soundly next to him.

He glanced outside and it was still barely light so he curled up around her again and drifted off to sleep. Jim was having good dreams of chasing his kids around. It must have been an old memory since the Puma child was young, barely toddling around. When he woke next it was because someone was tapping on a post outside the tent. The post was used as a method of getting the attention of people in the tents.

Jim looked up and it was much lighter now. "Wadda ya wann?" He mumbled as he rolled on his back and stretched. In doing so he woke Sheeha who stretched as well. "Morning Sheeha. Time for the tents and a bath I do think."

She gave him a rowl sort of sound as she was stretching. "Do we have to get up? I want to get some more sleep." She rolled over and settled her head on his chest and started purring.

Dan was laughing after hearing her comment. "Well if you want to go to the baths with us feel free and if not we will see you when you do get up. Or would you prefer to have breakfast delivered?" He was definitely teasing. "I can see if they have roasted honeyed mice for breakfast as well."

Jim groaned. "Dan I hate you and am going to do something evil to you. I will have to think about it but I will find something to do to pay you back." He lightly nipped Sheeha's nose. "Come on I want a bath and food." Once she finally rolled off he settled for pulling on some pants and left the tent with her.

Eventually they made it back from the baths and settled down at the table. "Pam I have to apologize for not getting you to the artist's tent yesterday. Once I am done with my teaching this morning I will take you and introduce you to them."

Pam gave him a smile of understanding. "Yesterday was an upsetting day for the tribe so it isn't a problem. If you don't mind I would like to sit and watch you teach. I didn't even know you played or sang." It was an interesting side he had never shown before.

Sorel snickered at her. "Feel free to watch but no trying to poach. I am not sure he would survive five women..." Jim groaned and Pam blushed and Sorrel really started snickering at them. "Human's are so funny."

Jim frowned at her. "Just for that I might tell one or two of the warriors you are interested in them. Dodging them should keep you from getting in too much trouble." He wouldn't really do that but if they were going to tease him he was going to return the favor.

Allie looked at Farion. "See? I am living with teens in adult bodies. Do they ever take anything seriously?" That was most definitely a whine.

Farion decided the safe way was the best way. "They are just relaxing. During the rainy season since we mostly stay in the tents and caravans we do a great deal of craft work. We usually have enough supplies to carry us through the rainy season we don't have to do nearly as much hunting as normal. That gives everyone time to relax and that includes the adults."

They finally finished breakfast and while the dishes were taken away Dan and Nang excused themselves as did Bear. "Jim I will be back after lunch so we can go to the Master Warrior." Dan was interested in seeing what their fighting was like but other than training he didn't have any urge to actively do warrior stuff anymore.

"See all of you later and I hope you have a good day." After they had left Jim stood and went into the caravan and grabbed his two main instruments and came back out.

~~~

Bear pulled the rain cape on and made sure it was fastened before he left the tent. "I hope so and see you later Jim." He stepped out in the rain and shook his head at the downpour. He had been in heavy rain before but this was crazy. Briefly he had to wonder why everything hadn't washed away by now. This made the monsoons in SE Asia look almost like showers.

Once he had his bearings he started heading towards the Shaman's tents and caravans. One thing he had already noticed was that the most senior master lived in the guilds caravan. He or she, their mate and children lived in it. All the others either lived with their families or with their mates and children. It was an interesting way of doing things and he had to wonder what else he would learn.

The day before had most definitely been eye opening for him. He was used to dealing with the spirits in his world but they were far more reticent in showing themselves. From what he had felt entering the Shaman's tent yesterday morning they were very active. It might also be the simple fact that the ones from this world could feel the ones from his other world on him. Now that was a definite possibility since all that came back would have traces of the other world. In his case he would also carry the impression of the spirits of his world as well.

One secret he had never told anyone was that he didn't have a totem animal. It allowed him to connect with the totem animal for the various ceremonies and healings. Yes he had been an MD but he had also grown up in the traditions of his tribe. It was an interesting mix of knowledge. Western medicine was based in the physical world. His medicine was based in the spirit world as well as the physical world. It had given him an interesting view point during school. There were a number of instructors who had felt what he had to add was useless.

Eventually he reached the tent of the shaman and had to smile at the scent of burning herbs. No it wasn't sage or the herbs and plants he knew but it had a similar affect. He started to relax and settle into a contemplative mood. "Good morning Elder and thank you for inviting me back."

"Elder my ass Bear. You have as much knowledge of your world as I do of mine." The old elf waved him to a chair. Unlike many of the others he enjoyed a pint or two of beer during the day. He poured a foamy mug for Bear and pushed it over. "I would say what brings you back but that is a silly question." He definitely wasn't an easy going Shaman and had a feisty in your face attitude.

Bear grinned. "Yes O mighty elder. I will sit and relax and talk with you. Give my old bones time to relax and let the youngin's do the heavy work." He took the mug and took a drink from it. Warm beer was odd but in this place he understood. "So how are you doing this fine day?" He glowered at the rain when he asked that.

Margolis snorted. "Your expression seems to disagree with your question. It is nice to be able to sit and relax even if I have to clean the mud off my feet and legs many times during the day." He took a long slow drink from his mug and rolled his eyes as several younger kids went screaming past. "I have a feeling someone is going to get their ears chewed off."

Bear had to smile at that. "Either that or just stand them in the rain for a few and toss a bucket of soapy water at them." He shook his head. "To be young again but obviously that isn't what brings me here. I am sure you want to discuss both differences and similarities in our rituals. I can say for a fact that your spirits are far more obvious than ours."

Margolis stroked is long pony tail. "Eventually we will get to that. Right now I simply want to get to know you. What makes you tick, what skills you have, what we might be able to teach you. That isn't even mentioning what you can teach us." He waved his arm towards the people moving past and spoke. "We are in a way an odd tribe. We are made up of any number of different species and other than humans are in similar numbers."

Bear looked out and contemplated the people as they were walking past. He really wasn't sure what to say since this was so outside his experience. "I can't say I understand other than in general but I like what I can feel of the tribe. Yes there are spats and disagreements between the species but there is also a very down home feeling." In a way it was like America being known as the melting pot only these were different species. "I can't help but wonder how the species developed and especially since they can interbreed."

The Shaman was going to be tossing out ideas like this for the next few weeks. It was his way of teaching since it required the student to actually think. "There are stories but most of them are legends and so blurred over time that what is real and isn't has blurred. Eventually I may tell you some of the stories but many of them belong only to the senior Shaman and only shared between them." Now he was trying to see if the human might be offended by not being told.

Bear took a drink of the ale and shifted slightly. "We have many legends like that as well. Over time what is and what isn't gets mixed together and it is virtually impossible to separate truth from fiction." He did raise an eyebrow at the elf but didn't say anything. This wasn't all that much different than walking into a different command and figuring out where you fit. There were certain expectations but beyond that they had to test you to see if you really knew what you were talking about.

They talked till food arrived and Bear was feeling fairly content. Margolis had been doing a good job of picking his mind and he had returned the favor. He might not have done as good a job as the old elf but had stood his ground. "I will talk to you later Margolis." He stood and headed back to the caravan.

~~~

When he did he found everyone except for the three who left sitting around and he blushed slightly. "I feel like I am doing an audition now." The children he was teaching were gathered around and getting ready. Jim settled down on the stool he used.

"Morning children and as usual I am going to play something from my world first. Once I am done we will get into the teaching songs." He looked over his shoulder at the others. "Much of the teaching is done via music since it sticks with them longer." He turned back to the kids. "Okay so what should I play this morning?"

There was a major discussion going on when he asked and after a minute or two of discussion Farion grinned at him. He pulled a riff out and then started into Johnny B Good. "That is the song we want you to play poppe Yimmy."

He laughed when Farion pulled the riff out. "Fine I will play that and you can back me up." He pulled out the Corwith and after checking the tuning he started playing and all the kids joined in with the lyrics. Once he was done singing he was grinning at the clapping from behind him. He rolled his eyes but called Mitzy up since she would be singing as he played. In this case it was he would be supporting her as she sang.

"Today we are going to be working on the predator teaching song. All of you will be joining at the right times and if we have enough time after class I might play another song." He started playing the song and it was somewhat dark and ominous. It wasn't too dark since it was a song that they taught to the youngsters.

With the help of his older children he taught three songs about the animals and plants in the jungle. Eventually he finished with another song from his world. This time it was one of John Denver's songs since they were comforting. "Okay kids you know what you need to do. Go back to your parents, nannies, and for mine start cleaning." Jim handed Farion his instruments to put away and stretched.

When he turned around he smiled at the others. "So what do you think? That is a normal morning for me." Jim glanced out the tent and sighed. "Thankfully the rainy season is starting to draw to a close. It might not look like it to you but it is and within two or so weeks we will start packing up. We will travel for about a week and a half before we meet up with Nasha's original clan. We will celebrate the fertile season before continuing on to our next camp site."

Pam came over and gave him a hug. "That was lovely and very educational. I think I am going to stay in camp and let you brave warriors do the hunting."

Jim returned the hug and laughed. "Nope, that is for the hunters to deal with. I teach songs, love my ladies, do occasional patrols, and get handed the messy jobs by the Chief." He had seen Moran heading their way and just had to say that.

Moran simply smiled at him. "But you are so good at shoveling out the latrines and especially in the rainy season." He gathered a few hugs and settled down. "I just came over to let you know that for the next few days you are relieved of your normal duties. This is so you have time to show our guests around and do what is needed to settle them in." He turned and looked at them. "We will try and get you back to your world but as with Jim I can't guarantee it."

Bear had just returned and after listening nodded. "We have discussed it Chief and we understand. It is going to take a while for us to really settle in till such time." He lightly scratched an ear. "I might not want to go back to be honest. There isn't really much left there for me." He sighed. "All my children have moved out and my mate died several years ago. I think I could settle in here till the spirits call me home."

As they were talking Sheeha walked through the tent and stopped by Jim and wrapped her arms around him. She rubbed her cheek against him as well as letting out a contented purr before continuing on her way.

Sorrel gave him an odd look before looking at Sheeha as she continued on with what she had been doing. "Jim what did you do last night? Normally you would have been pounced on." That was totally unlike Sheeha when she was in heat.

Jim looked slightly startled as well. "Um, nothing that I can think of." His biting her neck didn't cross his mind what so ever. After a moment or two he shrugged. "It is kind of refreshing not to be pounced..." Sheeha had been waiting for that and pounced on him. Jim had to struggle not to squeal as she started tickling him.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers