World Series Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained dizzy and mesmerized at the vision before me.

Cold chills covered her body. She opened her eyes and gave a sultry unbelievable smile. "God, I'm ready for our own little home run derby. Bring that Boston bat and those balls up here," she said maintaining her smile. "It's time to hit them out of the park."

My dick instantly hardened again at the sight of her beauty and the poignancy of her words. No one had ever brought my shaft back harder, faster and more ready than Lacey did in that moment.

"That's the bat I'm looking for," she complemented.

I ascended the tall bed and met her in the middle on my knees. We kissed as we pulled one another close. I felt her firm round oiled tits against my chest. My hardened dick caressed her soft bushy knoll. Lacey pushed forward, laying me back across the large comfortable bed. She straddled my body, raising herself up on her knees to position her wet furry mound over my throbbing member. Her oiled body glistened in the moonlight. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned again as she quickly descended on my shaft. "I'm going to set a new home run record with you." My bat immediately disappeared deep into her soaking wet lubricated batters box.

Her body began to slowly methodically move up and down my shaft, allowing the thickness of my member to massage the walls of her canal. Her hands grasped her tits as the ecstasy built within her. "Mmmmmmm," she repeated again and again. She worked her dark erect nipples between the fingers of each hand. She gradually increased her speed and began to ride me with the urgency of Paul Revere. "Oh God, oh God!" she screamed. I stabilized myself as she rocked with growing fervor. She began to knead her tits with passion in response to the seismic reverberations rippling throughout her body. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as her body gave way to wave after wave of orgasmic release. On and on, her body continued to quake, twice as long as any woman I had ever seen.

Lacey immediately raised herself up off my hard member soaked with her juices. She turned her body around with continued unrelenting determination. Her body straddled mine again so her dripping mound now hovered over my face and her lips over my hard wet dick. "God that was good," she said. "Made me thirsty. How 'bout you?" Without waiting for an answer, she began to suck her own juices off my member as she simultaneously lowered her wet clit to my waiting mouth. I ran my tongue back and forth across the length of her love box. Her hips began to rock with aftershocks. Muffled moans came from her dick-filled mouth. Her enlarged soaked clit stood as if begging for attention. I insatiably sucked her button while Lacey ravenously consumed every inch of my bat. "Mmmmmm." Her body started to buck. Goosebumps began to reappear across her tan body.

"Oh God, you are going to take me." My words spurred her on with greater determination.

"Yyyyyeeeeesssss!" she screamed as her body began to convulse and buck on top of me. The suction of her lips intensified as the rest of her body gave way to the rapturous escape. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" her muffled voice begged as she continued to ascend and descend on my member. "Harder!" she begged. I sucked her clit as if trying to drink clam chowder through a straw. "Harder! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Lacey could feel my body tighten and my balls swell with anticipation. She quickly moved herself around to bury my thick pulsating member into her mound. She used my dick to continue the stimulation of her orgasm while allowing the muscles of her box to masterfully massage my dick from inside. "Fill me with everything you have," she insisted with a soft sexy tone of determination.

My body immediately obliged. "Aaaauuuugghhh" Thick globs of cream were siphoned from every extremity of my body in her unrelenting determination to drain everything from me.

"Yes!" she said approvingly. "I want it all." Her sultry voice and her body's unrelenting persistence spoke with resolve.

Lacey leaned forward on top of me. She kept my Boston bat deep in her Colorado batters box. "Nice first inning," she whispered in my ear.

My mind raced. "Is she serious? She wants more?" I laid there amazed, exhausted and spent.

"Time to hit the showers for the top of the second," she said as if reading my mind. "What I have planned for you will put us in the Hall of Fame."

The remaining hours of my series winning 24 hour trophy with Lacey in that Denver hotel room made the first inning pale in comparison. Lacey was insatiable. I saw a side of her I had never imagined. I knew RVP meetings would never be the same.

Somehow, both teams won by making it to the World Series. So did their fans. I look forward to a Red Sox Machine repeat next season. Lacey insists it will be her Rockies turn to win the World Series.

"They just got lucky this year," I said.

"We all did," she answered with a smile. "This was just the warm up," she added confidently. "Next year will be the ultimate Rocktober."

"Big talk." I answered. "Want to put a regional wager where your mouth is?"

"You're on."

12