World Turned Upside Down

Story Info
I get taken from my apartment and used by Russians.
893 words
3.36
32.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up the stairs to my apartment. I had enjoyed my run but was now tired as the sweat poured from my body. The weather was so warm in Miami, just another day for the regulars but I was new to the area. My sleeveless top was sticking to my well toned body and I couldn't wait to peel it off. A cool shower is just what my body needed.

I opened my apartment door and let myself in. I didn't hesitate as I pulled my top up and over my head. I unhooked my bra and finished taking off the rest of my clothes. I looked myself over.

"Your starin, girl" I was too. I couldn't help but smile. I was the girl every guy wanted. My brunette hair fell to my shoulders which I styled nicely but lets be honest, no guy wanted me for my hair. My large round and perky boobs was what got the most attention. Every guy wanted them and my curves and round flat ass didn't hurt either. I was what thy called "the shit" and I knew it too.

"Go shower you before you start playin with yourself ." I winked and walked from the mirror. Just as I reached the door, it sprung open revealing three masked men. Before I could even scream they were on me. A cloth was put over my mouth. It was damp and it must of had some drug cause as soon as I screamed in the gag the room started to spin. I was pulled off my feet and stuffed in a large black bag, gag and all. It was zipped shut as my senses faded with it. Last thing I heard was voices which sounded Russian. I lost consciousness.

I started to regain my hearing as I heard the clanking of chains. My sight was blurry and the room was spinning, along with my head. my head was pounding, I didn't know what was happening. I looked around and my vision returned but I wished it hadn't. I was completely naked and I was strung upside down hanging by my feet and my hands tied behind my back. I tried to scream but I had a rag stuffed inside my mouth. I heard someone move behind me, the chains moving with me as tried to turn. I felt hands touch my ass cheeks and squeeze them. I felt a finger probe my asshole as it moved towards my pussyc lips. I gasped under the rag as I tried to move away but there was nothing I could do to stop the hands. the finger entered.

"No! This can't be happening!" I felt myself becoming aroused! I had never let a man have complete control over me yet my deepest and darkest fantasy was just that. I couldn't help myself.

"Fuckin cunt, you like finger slut? I don't care what da bosss says, I will fuck the shit out of you." I never felt so helpless and scared before in my life. I moaned as inserted another finger in my wet lips. I couldn't believe I moaned. Just than a door swung open and the hand withdrew. I tried to regain my composure. A big fierce looking man entered. I could tell by the way he looked around he was there leader. His shaved head made his dark eyes even darker and the side of his face was disfigured. He wasn't ugly, his size and well toned body was impressive. On different circumstances, I might have found him attractive.

"You are mine, there is no escape, there is no hope . You are my slave, you will do as I ask and do it without hesitation. You will make me a lot of money cunt, people will pay for your body and come back again because of your obedience. You are mine." My geart sunk. I wasn't being held for my father's money. I was another casualty forced into the sex trade. I wasn't going to roll over though, I had to fight for that small chance I would escape...God I was wrong.

He pulled out my gag and before I could protest, shoved his cock in my mouth. I gaged as he pushed back into my throat. He fucked my face as I dangled before him. I had to suck him and let him in or I would vomit. His shavin balls slapped against my nose as he kept his pace. He grabbed my hair and shoved my head against him as I engulfed the entire large cock. I couldn't see how big but it was the biggest I ever had in my mouth. He exploded as his hot cum shot into my mouth. It spilled from my lips as it ran down my face. Although scared for my life, I was starting to enjoy this. I never rolled over but I've always been a submissive. I loved this feeling. The chain was lowered as I fell slowly onto solid ground. I was left bound as my "master" and the other guy left. I cried as I knew I wasn't gonna be able to fight them. I already missed the treatment given.

"Why am I enjoying this?" that question played over in my head until I drifted off to sleep on the cold basement floor.